Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Member CobaltThe17th's Avatar
    Status
    CobaltThe17th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    sleeping mostly i guess
     

    Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    how do you guys think Naruto and Sasuke stack up against other manga or anime characters either fighting alone or seperate against individuals or another two man or woman combo
     
         

  2. #2
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    23,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    wich anime? wICH!
     
         

  3. #3
    Member CobaltThe17th's Avatar
    Status
    CobaltThe17th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    sleeping mostly i guess
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    wich anime? wICH!
    from anywhere really
     
         

  4. #4
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    23,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    Quote Originally Posted by CobaltThe17th View Post
    from anywhere really
    if i pick DBZ its Unfair..but if i say attack on titan Sasukenaruto owns...?
    am i right or...are you like this

     
         

  5. #5
    Member CobaltThe17th's Avatar
    Status
    CobaltThe17th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    sleeping mostly i guess
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    if i pick DBZ its Unfair..but if i say attack on titan Sasukenaruto owns...?
    am i right or...are you like this

    seems pretty accurate
     
         

  6. #6
    Sage of Six Paths KisuneUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    KisuneUchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,264
    Post Thanks / Like
    Power is not will.... It is
    the phenomenon of physically
    making things
    happen....~Madara Uchiha
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    if i pick DBZ its Unfair..but if i say attack on titan Sasukenaruto owns...?
    am i right or...are you like this

    That sig makes the shinobi alliance seem so weak

    OT: Against DBZ SasukeNaruto would most definitely lose low difficulty just shoot them with a Kamehameha at SSJ4 and they gone
     
         

  7. #7
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    23,569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    Quote Originally Posted by KisuneUchiha View Post
    That sig makes the shinobi alliance seem so weak

    OT: Against DBZ SasukeNaruto would most definitely lose low difficulty just shoot them with a Kamehameha at SSJ4 and they gone
    haha i agree..though..i just Changed ma sign and Ava LOL
     
         

  8. #8
    ※ NB's Polymath ※ BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Back home.
    Posts
    8,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    Team NS > Shingeki no Kyojin
    DBZ > Shingeki no Kyojin
    Team NS > Fairy Tail
    One Piece > Team NS

    All I can be bothered to do for now.
     
         

  9. #9
    Merc with a Mouth xcoyote's Avatar
    Status
    xcoyote is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world



    Madoka solos.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member CobaltThe17th's Avatar
    Status
    CobaltThe17th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    247
    Post Thanks / Like
    sleeping mostly i guess
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    Team NS > Shingeki no Kyojin
    DBZ > Shingeki no Kyojin
    Team NS > Fairy Tail
    One Piece > Team NS

    All I can be bothered to do for now.
    they lose to one piece..... i cant see it
     
         

  11. #11
    ※ NB's Polymath ※ BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Back home.
    Posts
    8,110
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    Quote Originally Posted by CobaltThe17th View Post
    they lose to one piece..... i cant see it
    I suppose Amaterasu could deal with Luffy but nothing else.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Trolling King is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In the "Senpai Failed Me Club"
    Posts
    3,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senpai how could you Fail
    me...
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    Quote Originally Posted by CobaltThe17th View Post
    they lose to one piece..... i cant see it
    haki deflects all ninjutsu and predicts all taijutsu, and since genjutsu affects chakra in the victims brain they would be immune to genjutsu because they don't have chakra, so they are basically unstoppable.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member svladcjelli42's Avatar
    Status
    svladcjelli42 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    625
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When the tree leaves
    dance, one shall find flames.
    The fire's shadow will
    illuminate the village, and
    once again, tree leaves shall
    bud anew."
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolling King View Post
    haki deflects all ninjutsu and predicts all taijutsu, and since genjutsu affects chakra in the victims brain they would be immune to genjutsu because they don't have chakra, so they are basically unstoppable.
    What a stupid argument. Haki, Ki and Chakra are all the same thing.
    I can think of about a million Narutoverse jutsu that would kill Luffy.
     
         

  14. #14
    Nagatō's Avatar
    Status
    Nagatō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    Posts
    16,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    うずまき 長門
     



    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    really
     
         

  15. #15
    The King Of Ideas Naruchigoo's Avatar
    Status
    Naruchigoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    ssssh!! Dining With Oro and Kabuto
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weakness is a crime, and i
    apprehend crime!!
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    ! But Luffy won't die! And how do you propose to deal with the likes of FUJITORA?
     
         

  16. #16
    iNotō's Avatar
    Status
    iNotō is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    Posts
    33,242
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolling King View Post
    haki deflects all ninjutsu and predicts all taijutsu, and since genjutsu affects chakra in the victims brain they would be immune to genjutsu because they don't have chakra, so they are basically unstoppable.
    Itachi used a genjutsu with a normal girl, want me to loof for the scans?
     
         

  17. #17
    Louis Vuitton Don Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezy taught me
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    In the real world they get roflstomped, in other animes they get roflstomped, simple.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    I suppose Amaterasu could deal with Luffy but nothing else.
    Blades can hurt Luufy. Ransenshuriken and Chidori gg.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto and Sasuke vs. the world

    If the techniqes of every series gets translated to the closest thing in the other. I'd say they can beat most of Bleach.(prepares for fan raging) It wasn't until Aizen and Ichigo(mugetsu) and Yamamoto that we've seen anything in there on Naruto BM level. I honestly think they'd beat Aizen. Sharingan and perfect jinchuriki counters illusion. BM Naruto has been shown to be on Aizen's level. I don't think that projectile he fired is on the same level as Naruto's large TBB. Amaterasu counter immortality. Ichigo would beat them since he doesn't have a time limit to his mode(I think).
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •