Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.

[RP Tournament Round 2] ReXii Vs -Naruto-

Match Rules
    • Rei’s R&R
    • Terrain: A 50 meter deep and 200 meter diameter earth pit with no water source.
    • Range: Mid-range
    • Turn Rules: 1 and 2 White(Everything allowed), 3 and 4 Yellow(Nothing above 30 CP and/or A-ranks | Special Modes such as Sage and Bijuu are forbidden/deactivated), 5+ (Nothing above 20 CP and/or B-ranks)
    • Universal Rules

I will be using my Minato bio, as per the rules, please take the first move, i belive you are supposed to.
    Best of luck.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] ReXii Vs -Naruto-

Alright, I suck at this, but I'll give it a go. 0.0

Using Shikamaru Bio

From here on is Strictly RP, and sorry about the reply, I like being on the defensive more.
    __________________________________________________ __________

I cam here prepared to make a big speech, but your not even worth my time. Funny that I should say such a thing to one who previously governed the village I resided in. I will say this though: How did you break from the edo tensei jutsu, and why didn't you use your FTG technique to save Temari? All you need to answer is the first question as that is all I need to know the bring her back once I whip the floor with you.

I start off by creating 3 Shadow clones, One directly infront of me and the others side by side with the clone, each spaced apart by a meter of space. After creating the clones I quickly create 12 shadow needles, 4 extending towards you from my right, another four from my left and the final four approaching you directly. While this is happening my shadow clones preform the Dog → Rat → Tiger handseals and, once my shadows pass them, release a long stream of fire that meets up at the middle in the form of a flaming dragon that heads straight towards you. he flames act as flash bombs for my shadows, causing them to almost instantly reach you as shown in the Shikamaru Vs Temari fight.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Kage Nui) - Shadow Sewing
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20(+5 if used with exploding tags)
    Damage Points: 40(+10 if used with exploding tags)
    Description: Shadow needles that can move the opponent or impale them and can be used with exploding tags.

(Katon Renkeijutsu: Karura) - Fire Release Co-Operation Technique: Garuda
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the Shadow Clone Technique and creating two shadow clones and then by performing the required sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger and the user and the two shadow clones release a long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon.
    Note: Requires 2 shadow clones before use.

Last edited by -Naruto-; 07-27-2013 at 06:30 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.

Quote Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
    Alright, I suck at this, but I'll give it a go. 0.0

Using Shikamaru Bio

From here on is Strictly RP, and sorry about the reply, I like being on the defensive more.
    __________________________________________________ __________

I cam here prepared to make a big speech, but your not even worth my time. Funny that I should say such a thing to one who previously governed the village I resided in. I will say this though: How did you break from the edo tensei jutsu, and why didn't you use your FTG technique to save Temari? All you need to answer is the first question as that is all I need to know the bring her back once I whip the floor with you.

I start off by creating 3 Shadow clones, One directly infront of me and the others side by side with the clone, each spaced apart by a meter of space. After creating the clones I quickly create 12 shadow needles, 4 extending towards you from my right, another four from my left and the final four approaching you directly. While this is happening my shadow clones preform the Dog → Rat → Tiger handseals and, once my shadows pass them, release a long stream of fire that meets up at the middle in the form of a flaming dragon that heads straight towards you. he flames act as flash bombs for my shadows, causing them to almost instantly reach you as shown in the Shikamaru Vs Temari fight.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Kage Nui) - Shadow Sewing
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra cost: 20(+5 if used with exploding tags)
    Damage Points: 40(+10 if used with exploding tags)
    Description: Shadow needles that can move the opponent or impale them and can be used with exploding tags.

(Katon Renkeijutsu: Karura) - Fire Release Co-Operation Technique: Garuda
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the Shadow Clone Technique and creating two shadow clones and then by performing the required sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger and the user and the two shadow clones release a long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon.
    Note: Requires 2 shadow clones before use.
    Best of luck, and sorry if i seem to go a bit hard mode, but these chakra restrictions are killer.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minato looks upon his opponent, as he angrily rants at him while creating clones.

Do not blame my actions for you're failings, young ninja, you failed her, if you wish to save those you love then you must do it with your own two hands.

As the clones are created Minato makes throws a single S/T kunai in to the air, at a 75 degree angle, making a string of four handseals causing the single kunai to multiply in to one thousand, causing FTG kunai to rain down in to the opponents short range, and up to mid and long range behind him entirely covering the field and hurting him along with dispersing his clones if not correctly blocked.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

However the kunai were merely a distraction for the most part and a set up, for as his opponent begins his shadow jutsu, and the kunai have multiplied, Minato throws another S/T kunai held in his off hand towards the opponent, teleporting to it avoiding the shadows advancing on him, he grabs the kunai again throwing it to the right of his opponent roughly 2 meters from him, arriving instantly again at this kunai he throws it from right to left directly in front of the opponent and just before teleporting forms two rasengan in either hand, appearing slightly to the left of the opponent slamming them both in to his chest.

( Jikūkan: Rasenrengan ) - Space Time: Spiralling Serial Spheres
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per teleport)
    Damage points: 80
    Description: Minato teleports towards the opponent in a zig-zag manner by continuously throwing his space time kunai, and, when in range, hits the target with a Rasengan in each hand.
    Note: Can only do up to 3 consecutive teleports
    Note: User teleports to the kunai he's throwing, which is always the same
    Note: Can't teleport to other kunais scattered throughout the field but to the one he's using for the technique
    Note: Usable 3 times per battle

You must be a Nara, the intellectual clan, or so they say, however you are letting your emotions control you.

Last edited by ReXii; 07-28-2013 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Typo

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Victory to Minato by default