Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara, Rinnegan, Kisame, Zetsu and More

Yea this is cool Madara/Tobi with a Rinnegan would be interesting and it would explain the mask. That was like the main thing I liked about the chapter it seems madara is getting ready to get serious which would be cool to see him fight for real..

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This reminds me of G Undam, if anyones seen it. Kyoji crashed to planet earth barely alive these cells started to take over his weakened body and controlled him to do his bidding, later with all of his free will he created a clone of the same cells that contolled him so he could help others destroy his new master. Except in this case I think it would be more like, after the fight with the first Zetsu found Madara almost dead and gave him chakra and gained control of his body. Now Madara is undercontrol of Zetsu,which I beleive the reason Zetsu has two personalities, and the Madara we see now is just a clone made by Zetsu/Madara to run the moon's eye plan

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpism View Post
    AND the ability to create ALL elemental techniques.
    Kishi ALWAYS moves the plot, regardless of if its toward the end or another event. I don't know why everyone is so focused on seeing the end, where as you will NOT find another good series like this in a while after it's done.
    No way naruto will be over any time soon. But when its over hey Kishi you should start another manga cause you are a freaking genius just think about it dude!

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Quote Originally Posted by Perkele311 View Post
    Yea this is cool Madara/Tobi with a Rinnegan would be interesting and it would explain the mask. That was like the main thing I liked about the chapter it seems madara is getting ready to get serious which would be cool to see him fight for real..
    Yea i agree it should be awesome seeing him serious but i'll miss the mask cause it adds to the mystery of madara.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    The thing is, Madara says that he doesn't think Zetsu will be able to CAPTURE Naruto he never said anything about him being able to fight and stand his own against naruto. but I think that Madara still doesn't know what Zetsu's fighting ability actually is since pretty much all Zetsu does is spy work, you never know what he is capable of.

Plus Since Tobi is confirmed to be Madara, why does Zetsu still call him Tobi and not Madara?
    Yea buddy you do have a good point does anybody have an idea pleas explain.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    This reminds me of G Undam, if anyones seen it. Kyoji crashed to planet earth barely alive these cells started to take over his weakened body and controlled him to do his bidding, later with all of his free will he created a clone of the same cells that contolled him so he could help others destroy his new master. Except in this case I think it would be more like, after the fight with the first Zetsu found Madara almost dead and gave him chakra and gained control of his body. Now Madara is undercontrol of Zetsu,which I beleive the reason Zetsu has two personalities, and the Madara we see now is just a clone made by Zetsu/Madara to run the moon's eye plan
    Nice theory! Very intresting thought, but I don't find it likely, i mean kishi is KISHI he couldn't take care of plant name UKKI, I do't he'll be able to think it so much.

And too, it's a good explanation of the split persnalities, but we've see the effects of zetsu's clones/sons, they suck chakra and give it away. I don't think zetsu is more than 30.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

O.k. here is what i think is gonna happen:

Sasuke and Naruto are gonna end up fighting at the valley of the end while kakashi takes on madara. Naruto kills Sasuke or Itachi activates his powers inside of naruto and talks to sasuke and convinces him to turn good and then sasuke helps Konan defeat madara and the other tailed beasts.
    Idk somehow i have this wierd reason of thinking that sasuke is gonna turn back good(hopefully) and help defeat madara.
    O and the kyuubi and the hachibi should totally team up and have an epic battle against the other 7 tailed beast's i think i speak for everyone when i say that that would be 100% Pure Awesomeness!!!!Idk that's what i think but everyone has there own opinion.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    One thing I wonder is how much control ability does the Sharingan have?

Sasuke was able to control Manda. Madara was able to control the Kyuubi. Not only that, but when they were controlled, it showed an outline of the Sharingan on their eyes. I wonder if the Sharingan can only control the Kyuubi, and not the other tailed beasts? Maybe the connection exists only between the Sharingan and the Kyuubi. I wonder about this, because otherwise Sasuke would not have been able to control Manda? I know Manda isn't a tailed beast. But the genjutsu used to control Manda gave the same effect on Manda's eyes as it did with the Kyuubi when Madara controlled it.
    I think the sharingan's genjutsu makes the wielder able to control any beast Idk just my thought but i could be wrong

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

AND the ability to create ALL elemental techniques.
    But thats a mistory to me. I take it like this if you were to take Haku's arms you shouldn't get ice jutsu. Just taken his eyes shouldn't give him the ability to use all element or jutsu like Shinra Tensei. I would figure he would need Nagato's DNA to fuse with his like yamato.

Kishi ALWAYS moves the plot, regardless of if its toward the end or another event. I don't know why everyone is so focused on seeing the end, where as you will NOT find another good series like this in a while after it's done.
    I was sort of getting impatient with the whole Naruto & Sasuke talking. I hate talking but much rather a fight or learning advance progress with jutsu(training). I would prefure learning yin & Yang since they stopped rite there I would assume that it will be important.

Last edited by niblack89; 03-12-2010 at 03:19 AM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Minato View Post
    Idk somehow i have this wierd reason of thinking that sasuke is gonna turn back good(hopefully) and help defeat madara.
    This makes me think of the Kakashi Chronicle filler of what happened to Obito. How, kakashi and Obito met up together and fought that guy that kidnapped Ren, so maybe Sasuke will become good again and help Naruto in fighting against madara the same way Obito and Kakashi did and in the end Sasuke dies lol. And then Sasuke's name is added to the memorial stone in Konoha and Naruto will end up being like Kakashi and visit the stone every day.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Plus Since Tobi is confirmed to be Madara, why does Zetsu still call him Tobi and not Madara?
    Good point...I never noticed that before...Then again Kisame did say Madara mizukage when he took his mask off so...:/

difficult to tell really.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Good point...I never noticed that before...Then again Kisame did say Madara mizukage when he took his mask off so...:/

difficult to tell really.
    I guess when Kisame said that, it was to tell us that Madara was the Mizukage and that he now wants to be known as Madara. Or to stop pplfrom making Obito/Random Characters as being Tobi instead of Madara.

Well thats my guess.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara is just everyone lol

But hes tobi madara mizukage, what else?
    And how has he managed live so long?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NipponIchi View Post
    also why cant every one just call madara/tobi by madara and tobi and stop switching there names up in there posts?just be repetitive with the one name
    maybe because kish does it as well:

though it was already set that tobi is madara, yet now zetsu still calling madara as tobi and i have been asking this since this chap come out.

but here is a quote from another forum(2007):

By uchiha_ryousuke
    yea i just read from other threads that in japanese they are indeed calling madara as tobi apparently the translation mixed it up.

so what is up with tobi - madara, is there a plot or its just a mistake?

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its not a mistake it that he called him tobi, and there is definatly a reason they refer to him as diferent names..

I think kABUto will some how gain itachi's corpse and it could be used as a vessle for Oro.. it would definatly be interesting..but unlikely

also i think kisame is still alive., it seemed like he just died too quickly for being in the manga so long..

Naruto is gonna go train now and be ready for sasuke.

Kakashi will form an alliance in konoha for world war 3
    gaara and the raikage will join forces.

Suigetsu and juugo will be saved by black zetsu and they will then rondesvous with teh white half and later will be rejoined with sasuke

Kakashi will become hokage

do you guys agree?

Senior Member Konoha's Yellow Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this is a bit crazy but maybe madara knew the rikudo sennin, he might have used a similar technique as orochimaru to live longer or who knows maybe too much izanagi, escaping from death of being old, he cant have pains eyes since he is with konan unless he goes to were she is(unlikely since he seemed to have a rinnegan stored up somewhere) so maybe he is toooo old and he met the rikudo sennin and took the eyes when he was about to die.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post
    madara, one eye sharingan the other rinnegan lool, that would be nice to see what kind of power he would unleash.

does rinnegan have somekind of evolution like mangekyo??

but i thought that konan had nagato's body........
    Its does it was stated by Jiraya the number concentric circles the user has the stronger the eyes are(Nagato had 4). I can't remember what manga chapter he said that in but it was one when he first met Nagato.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think that Madara has Nagato's body. I think he is going to fight with Konan and Naruto will appear and will save Konan, and she will say to Naruto that he will help Naruto in the 4th ninja war.

About Madara's arm and Zetsu, i think that what you say is right.

And about Kisame, I still think that he is alive o.O

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think tobi is madara it would be too straight forward of a plot twist for kishi and there were those chapters when kakashi and them met madara at the kage summit and he referred to himself in third person theres just too much mystery about him lol

Page 2 of 2 « First 12