Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    [RP Tournament Round 2] Solf J. Kimblee vs General

    Universal Rules
    • All Canon Elements, Nin, Tai, Genjutsu Allowed
    • All Custom Abilities (Jutsu, Elements, Fighting Styles, Clan traits and techniques, etc) Forbidden/Negated.
    • Canon KG/HA Allowed (Sound | Kinjutsu | NB Tai and Genjutsu forbidden)
    • Each round has a total of 7 days to be completed.
    • Arguments are to be conducted through vms only and not in battle thread or any privet entity like pms or a skype/messenger. Moderator opinions/judgement may be asked a maximum of three times, with the last opinion asked for being a decisive ruling. A mod’s opinion is to only be ask through this thread and not directly through vms or pms.
    • A member who does not post for a total of 4 days will be disqualified and their opponent will win by default.
    • Failing to abide by rules is an auto disqualification.
    • Maker of the thread gets first move
    • Participants must link their bios in their initial post.


    Match Rules
    • Rei’s R&R
    • Terrain: A 50 meter deep and 200 meter diameter earth pit with no water source.
    • Range: Mid-range
    • Turn Rules: 1 and 2 White(Everything allowed), 3 and 4 Yellow(Nothing above 30 CP and/or A-ranks | Special Modes such as Sage and Bijuu are forbidden/deactivated), 5+ (Nothing above 20 CP and/or B-ranks)
    • Universal Rules (See above Spoiler)

    ____
    Slof J. Kimblee Bio
    General Bio
    ____
    Solf J. Kimblee stands in front of his opponent, Asch. Solf smiles a sinister smile at his opponent knowing how weak his opponent is and knowing his rep. He knows this torunament is getting more weird on how they have traveled from different places and he doesn't know what happen to his partner Professior. Solf stands and raises both of his hands and spikes instantly(not instant but once you feel the shaking of the ground that erupt up fast) erupt up from the ground. Once you feel the ground shake, the spikes erupts up from the ground. The amount of spikes erupting from the ground and location they aimed for are the following

    • Lower Back
    • Left Side of Head
    • Right Side of Head
    • Back of Head
    • Left Arm
    • Right arm
    • Right Leg
    • Left Leg
    • Stomach
    • Face
    • Right Cheek
    • Left Cheek


    (Doton: Ganchuso) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target


    As the spikes erupt up from the ground and Solf smiles as his hands are still up and erupts towards his opponent as the spikes erupt several(lucky number seven) fire shots at his opponent. The fire shots are erupted towards his opponent position wherever he maybe. Once the shots are shot towards Solf's opponent, and hit its target, they burst into explosive fury, burning his opponent alive. The shots are fired all over of his opponent's body. Slof laugh at his opponent as he is erupting the fire shots and while he burns.

    ( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.
     
         

  2. #2
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Va!
    Posts
    16,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama
     

    Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] Solf J. Kimblee vs General

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    Universal Rules
    • All Canon Elements, Nin, Tai, Genjutsu Allowed
    • All Custom Abilities (Jutsu, Elements, Fighting Styles, Clan traits and techniques, etc) Forbidden/Negated.
    • Canon KG/HA Allowed (Sound | Kinjutsu | NB Tai and Genjutsu forbidden)
    • Each round has a total of 7 days to be completed.
    • Arguments are to be conducted through vms only and not in battle thread or any privet entity like pms or a skype/messenger. Moderator opinions/judgement may be asked a maximum of three times, with the last opinion asked for being a decisive ruling. A mod’s opinion is to only be ask through this thread and not directly through vms or pms.
    • A member who does not post for a total of 4 days will be disqualified and their opponent will win by default.
    • Failing to abide by rules is an auto disqualification.
    • Maker of the thread gets first move
    • Participants must link their bios in their initial post.


    Match Rules
    • Rei’s R&R
    • Terrain: A 50 meter deep and 200 meter diameter earth pit with no water source.
    • Range: Mid-range
    • Turn Rules: 1 and 2 White(Everything allowed), 3 and 4 Yellow(Nothing above 30 CP and/or A-ranks | Special Modes such as Sage and Bijuu are forbidden/deactivated), 5+ (Nothing above 20 CP and/or B-ranks)
    • Universal Rules (See above Spoiler)

    ____
    Slof J. Kimblee Bio
    General Bio
    ____
    Solf J. Kimblee stands in front of his opponent, Asch. Solf smiles a sinister smile at his opponent knowing how weak his opponent is and knowing his rep. He knows this torunament is getting more weird on how they have traveled from different places and he doesn't know what happen to his partner Professior. Solf stands and raises both of his hands and spikes instantly(not instant but once you feel the shaking of the ground that erupt up fast) erupt up from the ground. Once you feel the ground shake, the spikes erupts up from the ground. The amount of spikes erupting from the ground and location they aimed for are the following

    • Lower Back
    • Left Side of Head
    • Right Side of Head
    • Back of Head
    • Left Arm
    • Right arm
    • Right Leg
    • Left Leg
    • Stomach
    • Face
    • Right Cheek
    • Left Cheek


    (Doton: Ganchuso) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target


    As the spikes erupt up from the ground and Solf smiles as his hands are still up and erupts towards his opponent as the spikes erupt several(lucky number seven) fire shots at his opponent. The fire shots are erupted towards his opponent position wherever he maybe. Once the shots are shot towards Solf's opponent, and hit its target, they burst into explosive fury, burning his opponent alive. The shots are fired all over of his opponent's body. Slof laugh at his opponent as he is erupting the fire shots and while he burns.

    ( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.


    As Asch sees somebody that has a big nose, He quickly give off an awkward look.. As he did, he realized not to underestimate his enemy. Once done, he took notice of the ground starting to rumble, Knowing an earth jutsu is more than likely to come next he brace himself. In the blink of an eye as asch is facing downward, He see the earth rising. He waste no time and before the earth spikes fully emerge, Asch erects a lightning barrier around his body that started bottom-up. Soon as it erects he shoots it stops the earth jutsus from piercing him, actually destroying the earth jutsus. Soon as the barrier fully erects, I shoot off all the lightning from the barrier in a piercing fashion. Right before you release your fire technique. Due to the nature of how this jutsu can be used it is not breaking time frame as it is 1 jutsu use in both defensive and offensive way. Once done, the barrier is no longer around me

    ( Raiton: Purazuma Bōru ) - Lightning Release: Plasma Ball
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (+5 per turn active)
    Damage points: 40 (-15 if target comes into contact with the barrier)
    Description: The user manipulating their chakra generates a plasma barrier around them to serve as a defence which protects them from incoming attacks, even from something as wide-ranged as the Quicksand Waterfall Flow however the user cannot use other techniques besides lightning release or physical based techniques. The user can rush at their opponents even if the barrier is active. The shield can be used offensively, by discharging the electricity in the direction of their choice in a wave resulting in using the energy of the barrier and ending its effects.
    Note: Technique remains active for 3 turns.


    Soon as I shoot off the lightning, I do 1 handseal and cause 4 Large Dragon heads to shoot off towards you behind the lightning strike. 3 of them travel right beside each other right behind the lightning, and 1 of them shoot upwards (Not for Kirin, so dont worry.. )

    (Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in adition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles


    Once the fire shoots out. I then quickly do several handseals causing it to rain infused with my chakra. Allowing me to sense everything that comes in contact with the rain

    (Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.
     
         

  3. #3
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] Solf J. Kimblee vs General

    As Solf sees his opponent releasing the wave of electricity and the fire balls follow behind. The fire shots he had sent are still heading towards your direction but the fire shots are avoided by the electricity and makes contact with the fire dragon heads and explode on contact dispelling both jutsus thanks to the explosive effects of the fire shots and the dragon heads power is decreased thanks to one is headed towards the skies. But while the attacks are sent at him, Solf makes five hand seas and slams his hands on the ground. There underneath Solf, a large gate with a demonic face on rises him up in the air and Solf channels chakra into his feet keeping his balance and stance while the gate rises up from the ground fast. The gate takes the full wave of electricity and disappears. But while it rises Solf leaps off the gate in front of it three meters after the electricity wave makes the gate disappear.

    (Kuchiyose: Rashomon) - Summoning Technique: Rashomon
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This summoning creates a demonic form of the main gate of old Kyoto, which is capable of blocking almost any attack. The Rashomon stands tall and wide covering a range of about 10 meters in width and height.
    Note: This technique can only block B rank and below.


    As Solf hit the ground, he throws his suit coat back in a dramatically way. He runs at his opponent and his coat is still flying back and he reaches in his coat and throws a barrage of kunais. The kunais fly towards his opponent and Solf follows behind them running at full speed(8+3=11) (reaction: 11*1.5=16.5).

    (Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Arrial Dance
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.
     
         

  4. #4
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Va!
    Posts
    16,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama
     

    Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] Solf J. Kimblee vs General

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    As Solf sees his opponent releasing the wave of electricity and the fire balls follow behind. The fire shots he had sent are still heading towards your direction but the fire shots are avoided by the electricity and makes contact with the fire dragon heads and explode on contact dispelling both jutsus thanks to the explosive effects of the fire shots and the dragon heads power is decreased thanks to one is headed towards the skies. But while the attacks are sent at him, Solf makes five hand seas and slams his hands on the ground. There underneath Solf, a large gate with a demonic face on rises him up in the air and Solf channels chakra into his feet keeping his balance and stance while the gate rises up from the ground fast. The gate takes the full wave of electricity and disappears. But while it rises Solf leaps off the gate in front of it three meters after the electricity wave makes the gate disappear.

    (Kuchiyose: Rashomon) - Summoning Technique: Rashomon
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This summoning creates a demonic form of the main gate of old Kyoto, which is capable of blocking almost any attack. The Rashomon stands tall and wide covering a range of about 10 meters in width and height.
    Note: This technique can only block B rank and below.


    As Solf hit the ground, he throws his suit coat back in a dramatically way. He runs at his opponent and his coat is still flying back and he reaches in his coat and throws a barrage of kunais. The kunais fly towards his opponent and Solf follows behind them running at full speed(8+3=11) (reaction: 11*1.5=16.5).

    (Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Arrial Dance
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.
    As the big Thing comes up, Asch takes notice to it but dosent freight. He quickly takes out a large Demon Wind-Shuriken. As I do, I see you launch your barrage of Kunais. At the same time, I channel Lightning into the one Huge Demon shuriken. By using the chidori through it. Once Done, I throw it and make several handseals. As the handseals are made, Thousands of Chidori-Infused Demon WindMill Shuriken appear, Not only knocking out all of your barrage of Kunais, but causing thousands of them to launch in your direction. Giving you very little space to simply "Avoid" due to you are launching in this direction.

    ( Raiton: Fusei Shuriken Chidori Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Rigged Shuriken One Thousand Birds Style
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will utilize a large shuriken and channel a chidori into it. The user will then throw the shuriken charged with chidori towards the opponent resulting in paralysing them on impact. (paralysis lasts for 1 turn)
    Note: Must Know Chidori


    (Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.


    Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.



    Not very talkative now are you.... heh. Any man faced with death normally do tremble in terror with lost words
     
         

  5. #5
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] Solf J. Kimblee vs General

    This is the start of the third and fourth turns so we can't use anything over 30CP and/or A rank in these two turns.
    _____
    As Solf is running behind the kunais that were launch towards his opponent, he notices the release of a large shuriken and it has the sound of Chidori and notices it was divided up into thousands. Solf makes two hand seals and release a meteor size fireball towards the Chidori shurikens and has them bounce of its large shape and thanks to the size and density of the fireball it has the Chidori bounce back towards you and around you. The meteor fireball continues towards you with its same power. Solf quits running and leaps up in the air over the meteor sized fireball.

    ( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.


    As Solf leaps in the air, he takes out a demon wind shuriken from his ninja pouch on his right side of his back. He throws the shuriken down towards his opponent, Asch. Solf keeps heading through the air and the shuriken is headed towards Asch. Solf makes the shuriken enlarge and is now close to his opponent and strike him down into the ground cutting through him. The shuriken is something Asch, wouldn't see since most likely he is focus on the meteor sized fireball and Ash wouldn't even see Solf had left the ground because he is more focus on the meteor sized fireball. Solf lands behind Asch four meters and has his back turnt but turns around quickly.

    (Ninpo: Kyojin Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user throws a Demon Wind Shuriken towards the enemy and uses his chakra to massively enlarge the shuriken, brutally striking the enemy, sending them flying.

    ____
    20CP+10CP=30CP means A rank move
     
         

  6. #6
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Va!
    Posts
    16,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama
     

    Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] Solf J. Kimblee vs General

    Quote Originally Posted by Solf J. Kimblee View Post
    This is the start of the third and fourth turns so we can't use anything over 30CP and/or A rank in these two turns.
    _____
    As Solf is running behind the kunais that were launch towards his opponent, he notices the release of a large shuriken and it has the sound of Chidori and notices it was divided up into thousands. Solf makes two hand seals and release a meteor size fireball towards the Chidori shurikens and has them bounce of its large shape and thanks to the size and density of the fireball it has the Chidori bounce back towards you and around you. The meteor fireball continues towards you with its same power. Solf quits running and leaps up in the air over the meteor sized fireball.

    ( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.


    As Solf leaps in the air, he takes out a demon wind shuriken from his ninja pouch on his right side of his back. He throws the shuriken down towards his opponent, Asch. Solf keeps heading through the air and the shuriken is headed towards Asch. Solf makes the shuriken enlarge and is now close to his opponent and strike him down into the ground cutting through him. The shuriken is something Asch, wouldn't see since most likely he is focus on the meteor sized fireball and Ash wouldn't even see Solf had left the ground because he is more focus on the meteor sized fireball. Solf lands behind Asch four meters and has his back turnt but turns around quickly.

    (Ninpo: Kyojin Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user throws a Demon Wind Shuriken towards the enemy and uses his chakra to massively enlarge the shuriken, brutally striking the enemy, sending them flying.

    ____
    20CP+10CP=30CP means A rank move
    My Demon WindMills are All B Rank. As I cloned them with a different technique. If all the Demon WindMills was in one attack then yea. the rank goes down. But this is Clones of an B Rank Move. Btw, Thats not how it is, It means we cant use 30CP pr move not 30CP pr turn
    _______________________________________


    As the weaken fireball (Ima just go with it being weak, I quickly do 1 handseal and cause what seems to be a regular shadow clone, Soon as the shadow clone appeared It launches itself at the fireball as I slightly move backwards, Knowing that you are behind it due to my rain.. I quickly do several handseals to conceal myself into the rain taking on the properties of rain. This will trick you to thinking that the clone is the real deal since you can not see my real body . Soon as the clone comes in contact with the fireball, A Huge explosions takes place, Not only detonating what is an Explosive Shadow Clone, but destroying the fireball, The Demon WindMill and catching you in the explosion as the explosion is indeed mid range. I made sure I carefully moved my body to the point where the explosion indeed did not catch me.

    (Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
    Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.


    (Amegakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Rain Technique
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A jutsu that can only be used in rain to conceal oneself, this jutsu is considered a dynamic form of henge. After performing a row of hand-seals, the user seems to disappear. In truth, they have merely assumed a form that mimics rain. Fast movements and physical contact with others may reveal the user


    Soon As all of that was over with, I slowly put my hand on the ground, Causing 4 Large Earth Pillars to rise in a square formation around the location of the explosion. Soon as they fully emerge. It gives off a powerful lightning bolt, That will electrocute anything in that area

    (Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.
     
         

  7. #7
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] Solf J. Kimblee vs General

    As Solf lands behind his opponent, seven meters(I added the three extra meters), he doesn't know Solf is there behind him yet.

    (Solf whispers)"Asch has grown a little bit but lets see how you does with this."


    Solf runs behind his opponent at his full speed and sinks into the ground four meters away from his opponent. As he sinks in the ground and digs straight towards his opponent's last known position he was in when he had sink into the ground. Solf comes back up but it is underneath his opponent's body/legs and drags him underground leaving nothing but his head sticking out the ground. Asch, Solf's opponent wouldn't even notice or hear, Solf sink into the ground or come up. Once Solf comes up he has already touch his legs and dragged him into the ground. Solf pops up in front of his opponent and points a kunai at him with his right hand. But little does Asch knows, Solf had placed an explosive tag on the back of his head when he was dragged into the ground.

    (Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.


    "Asch, you have grown but this tournament is meant for you so give up or you will die. I see you have grown and even the Orochimaru guy but this place isn't for you. I am here only to meet one person and I know he is here."

    Solf smiles while he says this.
     
         
    Last edited by Izumō; 07-29-2013 at 01:51 AM.

  8. #8
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Va!
    Posts
    16,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama
     

    Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] Solf J. Kimblee vs General

    (As Agreed Via VM (For your move so the mods wont get confused) you would be out the range of the explosion and be blowed three meters from where you was going to land. My lightning jutsu happens but like you said around the explosion which you are not in. You are still in the same spot.

    __________________________________________

    As The explosions goes off, and the Lightning Pillars shoot up. He still having connection with the rain, Realized that Solf did not get caught in the explosion. Not looking back to let him know he knows he is behind him. He senses Solf goes into the ground, Once solf goes into the ground, Asch close his eyes as he clenches his fist. Once done, He opens his eyes to see hands emerging from the ground around his ankles. In that instant, Asch Punches the ground very hard coated with extreme wind chakra that it will connect with your head as he punches down. This punch is so hard that it does not only punches you while being in the ground but break the earth beneath us several feet causing a slight crater

    (Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance


    Not Even a second later, As the earth beneath me breaks revealing you, My leg is coated in the same extreme wind chakra, I quickly pull it back unleashing a very powerful kick to the side of your neck, slightly cracking it, launching you to your right (My left)

    (Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.


    Right as your body launches to the side with great speed, I waste no time in trying to end your life. And cause 3 spikes to protrude in the same direction your body is launching. Making it that your body would be impaled by the spikes

    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target
     
         

  9. #9
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou
     



    Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] Solf J. Kimblee vs General

    With Rain of the Tiger still in affect, Asch would be able to sense that Slof went underground, or at least know that he is somewhere his rain cannot sense him. The rain technique sensory is by touch. If the rain stops touching you then you're no longer under that confines of the technique. However, if the person can sense you one moment and then can't there is a factor of common sense that would allow him to deduce you went underground as there is no other place, aside from outside the range of the technique, where he could've gone to evade the rain (aside from ST techniques but nobody has those in this fight). That being said, Asch should be able to deduce that Slof went underground and his brace for an underground assault is justified.

    That being said, the first two attacks...or at least the first attack is a complete success in countering the Double Suicide technique. As far as considering the techniques immediately fatal I'm going to let you guys decide that, as I believe Slof can counter the spikes. This fight seems to be proceeding rather well so I won't end it here unless asked to. Ultimately it's the decision of General though.
     
         

  10. #10
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] Solf J. Kimblee vs General

    Mild concussion and my neck is slightly crack as I go back and he makes the spikes mid range from him.
    ___
    As Solf flies back to his right, his head starts to hurt and starts to get confused but remembers he is in a battle and forms a hand seal and turns his skin into a cold black night color. He hits something that he is confused that he didn't notice was there. He crashes onto the ground and rolls on it while the the cold black night color is still on his skin. He starts to lay there and gets up slowly and shakes his head trying to get back right and starts to look around and gets confused on why he is here. How he got here and who is the person in front of him. He starts to get flash backs.

    (Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
    Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques


    (sees Orchimaru smiling)

    (sees Professor standing next to him)

    (he sees everyone in the room and then blanks out)

    He feels a sharp pain in his neck from the kick before and he doesn't know why it hurts.

    "What happen"

    He stands up three extra meters from mid range from his opponent. He glares at his opponent notices his suit is messed up. He gets mad and holds his neck up. He deactivates his armor and jumps up into the air at an arc towards you about four meters off the ground. He releases three blazing metero size balls of fire down towards Asch. He holds his neck again with his right hand.

    "Shit, this hurts like hell.

    ( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.


    Solf continues in the air forward and keeps going up and up and once he is off the ground ten meters he releases lightning from the skies down onto and around Asch area. The lightning happens when Asch is defending against the fire jutsu.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will raise his hand or a weapon and will send an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location. The discharges are triggered right after the technique and cannot be delayed or prepared before hand


    Solf lands about seven meters to the left of Asch and behind him. Solf turns around holding his neck tightly.

    "Who is he?"
     
         

  11. #11
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Va!
    Posts
    16,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jaman Jama
     

    Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] Solf J. Kimblee vs General

    As Asch sits there with his hits land successful, He look at the big nose guy and see him turn his skin to steel like quality for NO REASON OR VALIDATION. HE just shakes his head, He then manages to somehow reboot his system or have the will of fire installed in his body, cause the injurys didnt cause deadly damage, He then sees solf jump into the sky and release 3 Meteor Size Fireballs. Soon as they are released, I waste no time and put my hand backwards and release a vortex of wind from my hand. Propelling me forward, about 5 inches away from you behind you

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.


    Considering you said yourself, the lightning jutsu would happen soon as I would "Counter" Your lightning move would take place. It is indeed does not strike where Im at cause im not in the enitial spot you aimed it, plus I am under you (Slightly) so the lightning strike would hit you instead of me. So As I am under you (Slightly) I condense a single rain drop, to form into a single sharp blade from above you, You would not notice in the slightest that it was formed above you. The rain drop will fall right on your head piercing your skull

    (Hitoshirenu Ame Sai) - Hidden Rain Slash
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user manipulates their chakra to condense a single raindrop into a more solid form. The raindrop becomes as sharp as a blade. The disadvantage to this jutsu is that the raindrop falls in a straight line.


    Taking the time it takes for me to do that jutsu, I emit a spear from my mouth that breaks off into 3. 1 from below, 1 to the right of you, and 1 to the left of you. Making it that, if you do evade it on both sides, the spear will still hit you

    (Raiton: Gian Yari) - Lightning Style: False Darkness Spear
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user emits a spear of lightning from their mouth. The spear can then split apart to strike multiple enemies


    .... This dude..... *close eyes* This experiment to me was a huge fail.
     
         

  12. #12
    Premium User Izumō's Avatar
    Status
    Izumō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Posts
    18,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX
     



    Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] Solf J. Kimblee vs General

    I'm quitting this match for reasons some people will know about and most won't know about. It is an urgent problem dealing my personal situations.
     
         

  13. #13
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,373
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou
     



    Re: [RP Tournament Round 2] Solf J. Kimblee vs General

    General is winner by forfit
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •