Jun 2013
    If You Look At The Sky Tonight
    And Notice That The Brightest
    Star Is Missing, I Swear I
    Have No Clue How The Hell I
    Fell From Sky But I'm OK

violet

so this is my theory about violet.sorry for my bad English.don't blame me

can she really x ray people?what is the mean of x ray vision?

X-radiation (composed of X-rays) is a form of electromagnetic radiation. X-rays have a wavelength in the range of 0.01 to 10 nanometers, corresponding to frequencies in the range 30 petahertz to 30 exahertz (3×1016 Hz to 3×1019 Hz) and energies in the range 100 eV to 100 keV. The wavelengths are shorter than those of UV rays and longer than those of gamma rays. In many languages, X-radiation is called Röntgen radiation, after Wilhelm Röntgen,[1] who is usually credited as its discoverer, and who had named it X-radiation to signify an unknown type of radiation
    so basically x ray is radiation.am i right?

so next point is can she read minds?basically we can use radiation to communicate,telepathy?

Telepathy or telepathically (from the ancient Greek τηλε, tele meaning "distant" and πάθη, pathe or patheia meaning "feeling, perception, passion, affliction, experience") is the transmission of information from one person to another without using any of our known sensory channels or physical interaction. The term was coined in 1882 by the classical scholar Frederic W. H. Myers, a founder of the Society for Psychical Research,and has remained more popular than the earlier expression thought-transference.

Scientific consensus does not view telepathy as a real phenomenon. Many studies seeking to detect, understand, and utilize telepathy have been done, but according to the prevailing view among scientists, telepathy lacks replicable results from well-controlled experiments.

Telepathy is a common theme in modern fiction and science fiction, with many superheroes and supervillains having telepathic abilities.
    is she using telepathy??????check below spoilers.

wo....wo....wo... wait a minute how did she did that?

holy shit! tears are made with salted water?they are scarily powerful against df users?

WALES COMMUNICATION SYSTEM

The frequency of killer whale whistles ranges from about 0.5 to 40 kHz, with peak energy at 6 to 12 kHz. Studying northern resident killer whales, researchers found that the whales produced more whistles when they were close to other individuals and only sporadically emitted them when the whales were dispersed over larger areas.

Pulsed calls are the most common vocalization of killer whales.

Experts think these calls function in group recognition and coordination of behavior.
    • Killer whales make these calls at frequencies of about 0.5 to 25 kHz, with peak energy at 1 to 6 kHz.

Calls that sound the same time after time are called stereotyped calls. All a killer whale’s stereotyped calls make up that whale’s repertoire.

The individuals of any particular pod share the same repertoire of calls, a vocalization system called a dialect.

Although scientists have noted that there is some type of structure to the calls, a dialect is not the same thing as a language.
    • Analysis of killer whale call patterns has demonstrated substantial differences between the dialects of different pods.
    °

Pods that associate with one another may share certain calls (“clans”).
    ° No two pods share the entire repertoire. Thus, each pod has its own unique dialect. In fact, the vocal repertoires of each pod remain distinct enough that scientists can identify pods by the sounds they make.
    ° Killer whales that are separated by great geographical distances have completely different dialects. An analysis of Icelandic and Norwegian killer whale pods revealed that the Icelandic population made 24 different calls and the Norwegian whales made 23 different calls, but the two populations did not share any of the same calls.

A calf is most likely to develop calls like those of its mother. Vocal development studies at SeaWorld have determined that a calf learns its repertoire of calls selectively from its mother, even when other killer whales may be present and vocalize more frequently than the mother.

A calf can vocalize within days of birth, but sound production is shaped with age. A calf’s first vocalizations are “screams”—loud, high-pitched calls that bear no resemblance to adult-type calls.
    • At about two months, a calf produces its first pulsed calls with similarities to adult-type calls.
    • Vocal behavior appears not to be genetically predetermined. Calves learn which calls to make and under what circumstances.
    • From two to six months, a calf’s repertoire increases. Calves continue to learn calls until puberty.

6. Like many other animals, toothed whales may also communicate using a variety of postures and gestures. Some behaviors, such as head-butting and jaw-snapping, are usually assumed to communicate aggression. The purpose of other behaviors, including breaching and pec-slapping, is not clearly understood.

7. Bioacoustic studies can be an important means of tracking pod movements. If they provide a reliable index of genetic variability, they can also become a useful management tool.
    RETURN TO TOP

ECHOLOCATION

The term echolocation refers to an ability that odontocetes (and some other marine mammals and most bats) possess that enables them to locate and discriminate objects by projecting high-frequency sound waves and listening for echoes.

A whale echolocates by producing clicks and then receiving and interpreting the resulting echo.

The echolocating killer whale produces directional, broadband clicks in rapid succession, called a train. Each click lasts less than one millisecond. Killer whale echolocation clicks can be up to about 35 kHz, with their peak energy at about 12 to 25 kHz.
    • The click trains pass through the melon (the rounded region of a killer whale’s forehead), which consists of lipids (fats). The melon acts as an acoustical lens to focus these sound waves into a beam, which is projected forward into water in front of the whale.
    • The sound waves produced by a killer whale bounce off objects in the water, and their echoes return to the whale.
    • Echoes are probably received and conducted through the lower jaw to the ear. See Senses.

3.An echolocating killer whale can determine the size, shape, speed, distance, direction, and even some of the internal structure of objects in the water.

whales echolocate by producing high frequency clicks that pass through the melon, then receiving and interpreting the resulting echo.
    so basically fish[wales] use radiation too

so her power is based on radiation or her power is radiation?

so next point,violet for next nakama?

oda already published a whole chapter for violet?[one piece 712 chapter]
    in below picture we can see two wales.one is laboon other is ??????

luffy said he wants a dancer as a nakama?we already know vivi is a dancer?after alabasta he mentioned it again why he mention it again.I MEAN WHY HE MENTION AGAIN HE WANT A DANCER BECAUSE HE SAID PIRATES ALWAYS DANCE.so violet is a dancer.

Luffy offered to let her join (they even considered her as part of the crew), but though Vivi very nearly did, she ultimately (and tearfully) declined the offer, saying that her country needed her
    if we count vivi as a nakama we are on disadvantage when BB war.because i believe SH has same number of NAKAMA as BB.Remember in the end, they will take on the Blackbeards, and the Blackbeard main crew has 11 total(counting BB himself and Stronger).if we count vivi as nakama SH 10 VS BB 11?

VIVI-VIOLET = NAME BEGIN WITH SAME INITIAL (V)

NEXT POINT why oda show us three eyes girl?may be hint for violet?i think 3 eyes girl and violet has nearly similar abilities.may be hint for future war.VIOLET VS 3 EYES GIRL

AND VIOLET ALREADY PROMISE AND ALREADY INVITE BY SANJI TO THOUSAND SUNNY.MAY BE SHE WILL OFFICIALLY JOIN SH NEAR FUTURE LIKE NAMI AND ROBIN DID?MAY BE ONE OR TWO ARCS LATER?

so what do you think sorry for my bad English don't blame me thank you.please leave a comment.

Last edited by SAHAN1993; 07-28-2013 at 09:20 AM.

-
    Status
    Retired.

Re: violet

Basically you never understand the depth of One Piece's characters powers. Sometimes some guy with water fruit can breathe fire. It makes no sense.

Status
    Jun 2013
    People dies,so wht learn edo
    tensei & bring them back.

Violet chan 4 Nakama totally agree.
    Luffy bastard will then have 3 most beautiful ladies in her crew except Hancock(which can be an ally of luffy).
    Plus Sanji would be on whole other level if she joins d crew.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Awesome again bro!!

Status
    Jul 2011
    if you think deidara wins or
    loses a match that we both
    disagree on, your wrong and
    ill easily prove you why you
    are i know this guy like the
    back of my hand

wow my friend you have really outdone yourself excellent and yes i read the whole thing

but wdym BB pirates have 11 members? they have 10

blackbeard
    shiriew
    jesus burrgessus
    van auger
    doc Q
    laffiete
    catrina devon
    vasco shot
    alvalo pizzaro
    san juan wolf

thats 10 unless your counting stronger (doc Q's horse) i also agree that they will have the same amount of nakama as blackbeard but i dont think stronger counts as an individual, i see him fighting with doc q instead against chopper (thats my opinion though)

personally, i see the SH's getting one more nakama and thats jinbei he was already asked and he will have to do with the big mam arc (whenever it happens) then once shes taken down, he will join i have a feeling violet wont join and if she does then maybe that means that blackbeard got some more nakama which i can believe

Status
    Jun 2013
    Fell From Sky But I'm OK

Quote Originally Posted by deidara senpai View Post
    wow my friend you have really outdone yourself excellent and yes i read the whole thing

but wdym BB pirates have 11 members? they have 10

blackbeard
    shiriew
    jesus burrgessus
    van auger
    doc Q
    laffiete
    catrina devon
    vasco shot
    alvalo pizzaro
    san juan wolf

thats 10 unless your counting stronger (doc Q's horse) i also agree that they will have the same amount of nakama as blackbeard but i dont think stronger counts as an individual, i see him fighting with doc q instead against chopper (thats my opinion though)

personally, i see the SH's getting one more nakama and thats jinbei he was already asked and he will have to do with the big mam arc (whenever it happens) then once shes taken down, he will join i have a feeling violet wont join and if she does then maybe that means that blackbeard got some more nakama which i can believe
    tnx bro may be you are right about BB stronger thing bro.BUT i also count monkey in shanks group as a nakama

Status
    Mar 2013
    #SQUAD

Awesome dude

Status
    May 2011
    ゆず「表裏一体」

Nice theory bro

Status
    Apr 2011
    No New Friends

pretty nice, I have some re reading to do though

Status
    Aug 2012
    Whatever goes upon two legs is
    a friend, whatever goes upon
    four legs, or has wings, is an
    enemy.

Wonderful theory even better than the one I did

Status
    This user has no status.

I think your theory is pretty much spot on. I don't think that picture with 2 whales have anything to do with it though, but rest is spot on. I could see her as the next member of the Strawhats. We also have 2 guys for each girl. I mean 2 guys join, then 1 girl, etc. Just to back up your theory.

Also I will forgive the fact, that it seems like you don't really understand what x-rays are, but nevermind that. It's not really important for understanding her ability. Radiation is just a process, but any form of light is composed of electromagnetic waves. Anyway, no reason to teach physics here.

I am no whale expert, but sound waves definitely aren't linked with radiation or light. Nonetheless, if I were to give a guess, as to how her ability works, she may be able to send out waves with whatever frequency she wants from between her fingers. This could allow her to solidify and shape the tears as she wish. In other words, those whales are made of ice. May seem far fetched, but meh, hard to tell at this point.

Also those eye whales are solid. In other words, even if they do contain salt, they wont be better than a punch against a DF user. Don't confuse it with Seastone!

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

nice .................................................. .

Status
    Jun 2013
    Fell From Sky But I'm OK

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I think your theory is pretty much spot on. I don't think that picture with 2 whales have anything to do with it though, but rest is spot on. I could see her as the next member of the Strawhats. We also have 2 guys for each girl. I mean 2 guys join, then 1 girl, etc. Just to back up your theory.

Also I will forgive the fact, that it seems like you don't really understand what x-rays are, but nevermind that. It's not really important for understanding her ability. Radiation is just a process, but any form of light is composed of electromagnetic waves. Anyway, no reason to teach physics here.

I am no whale expert, but sound waves definitely aren't linked with radiation or light. Nonetheless, if I were to give a guess, as to how her ability works, she may be able to send out waves with whatever frequency she wants from between her fingers. This could allow her to solidify and shape the tears as she wish. In other words, those whales are made of ice. May seem far fetched, but meh, hard to tell at this point.

Also those eye whales are solid. In other words, even if they do contain salt, they wont be better than a punch against a DF user. Don't confuse it with Seastone!
    oh sorry about that bro.i know what exactly x ray is but i cannot explain it well because my English is poor sorry about that.

Status
    Oct 2011
    If you belonged to a political
    party or a social club that
    was tied to as much bigotry,
    misogyny, homophobia,
    violence, and sheer ignorance
    as religion is, you'd resign
    in protest.

Nice theory. But just wait until we see her in action some more.