The "Nice-Guy" [Pose] AfricanProdigy's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    The Ascended

Naruto Fanfiction: The Genocide Part 2

Part 1:
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=410263

Hello guys, I'm here bringing you the next part of my Fanfiction series. If you haven't read the first part, PLEASE read it first before reading Part 2. Also note that this series takes place after the Kazekage Rescue Arc and after Naruto meets Sasuke for the first time in three years. Again, this is a Fanfiction so this doesn't precisely follow the original Naruto storyline. You don't really need to leave a comment below if you don't want to, you can just read and enjoy. The more views (favorable), the better!

Narrator: We go back to Konoha as Tsunade and Shizune are going about their....usual antics....

Tsunade: Ehhhhh, this paperwork.......really need to go gambling right now......

Shizune: No way! You are the 5th Hokage Tsunade-sama!! It's only inevitable. It's not like this paperwork will disappear! Plus we all know your luck with gambling.......bad luck that is......

Tsunade: True, true. Buuuut.....eh forget it. Guess I should get back to work then...

Shizune: That's the attitude!

Tsunade: Don't encourage it...

Shizune: Anyways, let's get serious.....any information on Akatsuki's activity lately?

Tsunade: None. They've been inactive lately. We must stay on guard though, after the capture of Gaara revealing that they were on the move, there's no telling when the time will come before they go after...Naruto........

Shizune: Do you propose that that maybe we send a group to track down Akatsuki's hideout? Then we can plan for an attack so we can eliminate Akatsuki before they get the other Jinchuuriki?

Tsunade: You realize that Akatsuki is not the kind of group to give away their hideout so easily.........finding it might take months, even a year.....by that time they'll probably get the Jinchuuriki before we find them...

Tsunade: ............I don't know, the timing doesn't seem right..........I'll take a gamble. Give me some time so I can think of a large group of Chuunin and Jounin level ninja to track down Akatsuki's hide 3 times a week for the next month or so. In the meantime I'll make sure that Naruto is kept safe. Jiraiya and maybe another will do. If this a failure, then it's no loss anyway. You may leave now.

Orochimaru: The time to claim the Sharingan as my own is nearing......Kabuto.

Kabuto: That's right. And once you do, nothing will stand in our way.

Orochimaru: Hehehehe, it's so close. Soon, I be able to achieve my goal! I can almost taste it........Sarutobi-sensei, you may have taken away my arms, but you have been mistaken if you think that'll stop me so easily.

Kabuto: Anyway, I must get back to my experiments. Hang in there, Orochimaru-sama.

(Shuts door)

Orochimaru: ...........

*Fwooooosh*

Orochimaru: Who's there??

???: Orochimaru, you will cooperate....and you will die if not

Orochimaru: Heh! You talk big, but I still don't know who you are. As if I'm afraid.........

???: Are you sure about that?

Orochimaru: ................wait, no! That's.....the Sharingan!! Who are you?! Are you Itachi?!

*steps forward*

???: You are not getting out of this anyway, so I will tell you. Just call me Tobi for now.......or if you want, Madara Uchiha....

Orochimaru: Impossible!! Don't play games! He is dead!! Do you want to die? Even I know that there's no Jutsu out there that can bring him back to life that the Sharingan possesses.

Tobi: It's up to you whether you want to believe it or not...

Orochimaru: Fool!! Do you think you can just walk into my lair and expect to live?! You are sadly mistaken.

Tobi: ...........

Orochimaru: Sen'eijashu!!

Tobi: Katon: Goukakyū.....

How could have Tobi found Orochimaru so easily? And how far will he go to make Orochimaru cooperate? Find out next time! To be continued.

Last edited by AfricanProdigy; 07-27-2013 at 05:52 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Stigmata

Re: Naruto Fanfiction: The Genocide Part 2

Reported for advertisement.
    Enjoy your ban Criminal Scum.

The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    What a drag...

Interesting. I don't think it was right to have Orochimaru say it was impossible to revive Madara via Edo Tensei though. Anyway, I hope Jiraiya plays a semi-major role.
    Keep up the good work.

Last edited by ItachiLeeHatake; 07-27-2013 at 06:10 PM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    The Ascended

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Interesting. I don't think it was right to have Orochimaru say it was possible to revive Madara via Edo Tensei though. Anyway, I hope Jiraiya plays a semi-major role.
    Keep up the good work.
    Yup yup, thanks for the positive feedback in both Part 1 and 2. And please, even though this one was minor and can be easily fixed, be 100% honest and give me any criticism needed, it makes me a better writer! Seriously though. But again, thanks!

Status
    Feb 2013
    The Ascended

Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    Reported for advertisement.
    Enjoy your ban Criminal Scum.
    ?? Confused question mark?

Status
    Jun 2012
    xD

question, can you edit pictures to illustrate your fan fiction series??
    or just the intellect?

Status
    Apr 2011
    うずまき 長門

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanProdigy View Post

Part 1:
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=410263

Hello guys, I'm here bringing you the next part of my Fanfiction series. If you haven't read the first part, PLEASE read it first before reading Part 2. Also note that this series takes place after the Kazekage Rescue Arc and after Naruto meets Sasuke for the first time in three years. Again, this is a Fanfiction so this doesn't precisely follow the original Naruto storyline. You don't really need to leave a comment below if you don't want to, you can just read and enjoy. The more views (favorable), the better!

Narrator: We go back to Konoha as Tsunade and Shizune are going about their....usual antics....

Tsunade: Ehhhhh, this paperwork.......really need to go gambling right now......

Shizune: No way! You are the 5th Hokage Tsunade-sama!! It's only inevitable. It's not like this paperwork will disappear! Plus we all know your luck with gambling.......bad luck that is......

Tsunade: True, true. Buuuut.....eh forget it. Guess I should get back to work then...

Shizune: That's the attitude!

Tsunade: Don't encourage it...

Shizune: Anyways, let's get serious.....any information on Akatsuki's activity lately?

Tsunade: None. They've been inactive lately. We must stay on guard though, after the capture of Gaara revealing that they were on the move, there's no telling when the time will come before they go after...Naruto........

Shizune: Do you propose that that maybe we send a group to track down Akatsuki's hideout? Then we can plan for an attack so we can eliminate Akatsuki before they get the other Jinchuuriki?

Tsunade: You realize that Akatsuki is not the kind of group to give away their hideout so easily.........finding it might take months, even a year.....by that time they'll probably get the Jinchuuriki before we find them...

Tsunade: ............I don't know, the timing doesn't seem right..........I'll take a gamble. Give me some time so I can think of a large group of Chuunin and Jounin level ninja to track down Akatsuki's hide 3 times a week for the next month or so. In the meantime I'll make sure that Naruto is kept safe. Jiraiya and maybe another will do. If this a failure, then it's no loss anyway. You may leave now.

Orochimaru: The time to claim the Sharingan as my own is nearing......Kabuto.

Kabuto: That's right. And once you do, nothing will stand in our way.

Orochimaru: Hehehehe, it's so close. Soon, I be able to achieve my goal! I can almost taste it........Sarutobi-sensei, you may have taken away my arms, but you have been mistaken if you think that'll stop me so easily.

Kabuto: Anyway, I must get back to my experiments. Hang in there, Orochimaru-sama.

(Shuts door)

Orochimaru: ...........

*Fwooooosh*

Orochimaru: Who's there??

???: Orochimaru, you will cooperate....and you will die if not

Orochimaru: Heh! You talk big, but I still don't know who you are. As if I'm afraid.........

???: Are you sure about that?

Orochimaru: ................wait, no! That's.....the Sharingan!! Who are you?! Are you Itachi?!

*steps forward*

???: You are not getting out of this anyway, so I will tell you. Just call me Tobi for now.......or if you want, Madara Uchiha....

Orochimaru: Impossible!! Don't play games! He is dead!! Do you want to die? Even I know that there's no Jutsu out there that can bring him back to life that the Sharingan possesses.

Tobi: It's up to you whether you want to believe it or not...

Orochimaru: Fool!! Do you think you can just walk into my lair and expect to live?! You are sadly mistaken.

Tobi: ...........

Orochimaru: Sen'eijashu!!

Tobi: Katon: Goukakyū.....

How could have Tobi found Orochimaru so easily? And how far will he go to make Orochimaru cooperate? Find out next time! To be continued.

I think Tobi will use bakufu ranbu.

Status
    Feb 2013
    The Ascended

Quote Originally Posted by xxSalamanderxx View Post
    question, can you edit pictures to illustrate your fan fiction series??
    or just the intellect?
    Hahaha I'm smart enough to put some pictures with it, and I would do it, but for a while (it's still happening) whenever I post pictures on here, it never really works out, idk why yet...I even went to ask some guys for help and they didn't know either.

The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    What a drag...

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanProdigy View Post
    Yup yup, thanks for the positive feedback in both Part 1 and 2. And please, even though this one was minor and can be easily fixed, be 100% honest and give me any criticism needed, it makes me a better writer! Seriously though. But again, thanks!
    Oops. I meant "impossible".
    And no problem. You deserve the feedback. All writers do. Those who put effort into their stories at least.

Status
    Feb 2013
    The Ascended

Quote Originally Posted by Kuuybi View Post

I think Tobi will use bakufu ranbu.

I didn't exactly want Tobito to reveal the true extent of his Fire Style abilities just yet. In the future? Maybe

Status
    Feb 2013
    The Ascended

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Oops. I meant "impossible".
    And no problem. You deserve the feedback. All writers do. Those who put effort into their stories at least.
    M hm, true true. But I really do appreciate it a lot though because this is my first Fanfiction in AGES so I was afraid it might suck, but fortunately that doesn't seem to be the case haha.