Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Status
    May 2013
    This user has no status.

The most hated character of NV. Warning: Long thread (but i think its a good read)

Introduction

I've been a member of the base for a while now (have been reading the manga for years though) and I've noticed that the most hated character on here is not sakura! Which is fine with me, but instead of one of these annoying/hard to like- characters, the base chose to hate sasuke, which was very surprising to me because he's my favorite character. Now don't stop reading yet, cus im not a fanboy, I can still be realistic.

People call sasuke evil, weak and emo/gay. I'm gonna explain why I think he's not.

Why people think he's evil and why I think he's not;

1. He killed Danzo. People call him a criminal for that, because Danzo is a hokage and of course, you cant kill a hokage, even if he made your brother kill your whole family

2. He attacked the kage summit. Basically he just went there to kill danzo but the samurai and all the other present people attacked him (while he did warned them not to) and of course, if someone attacks you, you should just let it happen you know thats what everyone does

3. He tried to kill Sakura. Of course, despite sakura's uselessness, a murder is a murder. However, she tried to kill him first but you know what, let her. She's from konoha she can do whatever she wants right

4. He wants to destroy Konoha, the village that made his brother kill his family and indirectly made sasuke kill Itachi. People are gonna say that killing Itachi was his own choice cus you know, if my brother kills everyone I like I wouldnt do shit *NB LOGIC*. (same goes for wanting to destroy the village of course).

Nagato actually destroyed Konoha and killed a lot of innocent people to get the nine tails and create peace by force, but he revived most of them and regretted committing these crimes. Guess what? He's forgiven! (by the people of the base) But sasuke on the other hand wanted to destroy the village for good reasons, didn't do it, changed his mind, and he's not forgiven.

5. He tried to kill Karin. Now this is a legit reason to hate sasuke, but the same people that hate him for this reason, dont hate konoha for killing the uchiha or sakura for trying to kill sasuke. Konoha had to set priorities; they could solve their problems with the uchiha without violence but that would be more difficult. killing them off simply was the easiest solution. Same goes for sakura and Sasuke. Sakura loved Sasuke, but he was a rogue ninja and therefore she decided to kill him. And Sasuke couldve saved Karin, but killing her and Danzo together was just a whole lot easier.

6. He joined Akatsuki. So he joined the bad guys' team cause he needed allies to carry out his revenge plan. Ohnoki used the akatsuki and the sand used Orochimaru, they never got hated for that.

Sasuke being emo

So Sasuke's family gets killed, he takes his revenge by killing the murderer, his brother, and finds out that Konoha made his brother kill his family and indirectly made Sasuke kill his last family member. He had 3 options.

1. Return to the village, forgive them for stuff they didnt apologize for (very logical, he should do that).
    2. Just get over all this, bang Karin, restore the uchiha clan and go live with them in the hidden sound or something.
    3. You finally know the real perpetrators, get revenge.

According to NB's logic, Sasuke should man up and go for 1 or 2, but he's an emo if he goes for number 3. Wouldn't yall call him a p*ssy if kishi didnt make him go for 3? People also have been calling him g*y in the sense of him being in love with naruto, while naruto's the one constantly chasing him and getting on his knees for him in front of the raikage, getting beat up by cloud shinobi etc etc. To me, this is just pointless hate, I mean, its natural to want revenge for these reasons and you cant really call someone g*y for this stuff either.

Sasuke being weak;

People often compare sasuke with top 10 shinobi such as; juubito, nagato, madara, minato, hashirama, itachi and some others I may have left out, and then they say he's weak because he cant beat any of the aforementioned. They also compare him with naruto and then claim that naruto beats him low diff which is definetly not true. I do think that naruto is stronger, but just a little bit.

Naruto's got counters for genjutsu/amaterasu (speed and bijuu), but the genjutsu will affect him for a short time (remember when itachi used a 3T gen on killer bee), which is enough time for sasuke to strike. Also, naruto cant touch sasuke because he can cover rib cage susano with amaterasu. Naruto does have his tbb and rasen shuriken, but sasuke should be able to tank these with his final form of susano (like itachi tanked kirin while he was sick and exhausted), but he can probably only tank 1. Naruto is also dumb AF (using rasengan on nagato knowing that he could absorb it) and Sasuke is by far more intelligent.

I think I've mentioned all of their relevant features, and ways to beat each other, but Naruto's chances are just better

Conclusion: Naruto is still stronger in terms of raw power so I think he would beat him (by using more than 1 tbb) high diff.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Stigmata

Re: The most hated character of NV. Warning: Long thread (but i think its a good read

No..... It's Sakura. No doubt.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Ban Count:31 Time spent
    banned: 9Months 12 days

Re: The most hated character of NV. Warning: Long thread (but i think its a good read

Didn't read. Sakura Solos.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Praise the Sun.

Sakura babyshakes.

Status
    Dec 2012
    With Solo Goddess Leone

Didn't read. It's obviously Sakura, but do not fret, she will die soon enough via Juubi laser or some type of self-sacrifice.

Status
    Jan 2013
    King Calvin

Sasuke has never fallen out of the top 4 in popularity polls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tentenfanboy View Post
    Didn't read. It's obviously Sakura, but do not fret, she will die soon enough via Juubi laser or some type of self-sacrifice.
    Agreed.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has Godly status

Didn't read sakura most hated
    /thread

KING OF KAKASHI FANS GrayParadise's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2013
    http://i.imgur.com/RVusQpm.gif

Its not Sasuke.
    That's all I can say.

Status
    Oct 2012
    `David.

Oh well, I dunno which is the most hated character is, but Sasuke is cool to me. And much cooler than Sakura is. And Kishi did everything good, that revenge is explainable, there are just a lot stupid ppl.

Super banana mode
    Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

. sasuke isht smarter than naruto ( attack on kages and bee show his stupidity) and sasuke very naive ( international terrorist serious think about hokage seat, lolololol)

Status
    Jun 2013
    Boom Boom

I've read it.Sasuke is not most hated because he has a lot of fanboys.

Super banana mode
    Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

also im disagree with part about kage summit... samurai just protect kages from terrorist.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Peace sells....But who's
    buyin?

Hated sakura is hated

Status
    NaN

The whole point about being good is to "not fight fire with fire" and defeat your opponents with justice or just desserts. See, despite the whole "special chakra manifesting itself inside the optic nerves taking over the emotions", certain Uchiha defeated this emotion-blurring curse. Certain smart and wise Uchiha. You would think, despite the intellect and understanding of hardship Sasuke knows, he would put aside MORE hardship for both him and the acquaintances of the target to just let it go, be better than that, and rebuild stronger.

But that just didn't happen for him and he wished to do morally unjust decisions. Sasuke stepped in the right direction when he chose to help the SA out, but how long will this last?

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

The most hated character is obviously Sakura Haruno.

Status
    May 2013
    A great idea given to a
    horrible writer: That is
    NARUTO

No, most people hat on sakura

Status
    May 2013
    When the time comes for you to
    know... what true power is...

lol when you see idiots saying is sakura and than in another thread they bash sasuke, itachi etc... lol.
    they don't hate the characters they just like to troll.

Last edited by SeBa; 07-27-2013 at 07:50 PM.

​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Optimistic's Avatar
    Status
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​
    ​ ​ ​

People hate Sasuke and Sakura i don't know why everyone is lying saying Sakura is most hated when most of the time Sasuke gets bashed. nice thread.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

For every sasuke hater there is a sasuke fan, but Sakura.....nobody really likes her but the lames lol (I personally have nothing against her tho)

Status
    CC

Nobody reading this, Sakura takes this crown.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»