Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,248
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Step up

    Reis R&R
    Mid ranged
    I shall be using my Kiyoshi bio
    Post your bio and make your move.
    You can decide the terrain and other rules, although this has to be unofficial because I'm using Roy in Ninja world.
     
         

  2. #2
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,543
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Step up

    Sasuke solos


    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=379486
    Everything goes. No stealing ofc, since it's unofficial.
    Flat field, nothing around us.


    Waving a single hand seal, i create a small source of water beneath you [Under the earth]. Then waving 1 more, 2 thick and large anacondas rise - rapidly wrapping around your legs and arms, with fierce bone crushing strength, thus breaking your arms legs in the process.

    (Suiton: Kirigakure Ryuu-Tenbatsu Hebi ) - Water Release: Wrath of the Snake Empress
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user begins by performing a row of three handsels in order to create a large reservoir of water underground. With the performance of another handseal, the water can erupt from the ground in the form of anacondas. These snakes will come up from under the ground, and constrict an opponent, beginning at their legs and wrapping themselves around a person. Like an actual anaconda that squeezes its prey to death before consuming its meal, these water snakes will squeeze the enemy, breaking several bones as they do so.Up to a maximum of four snakes can erupt through the ground at a time. This underground reservoir is about the same size as a medium sized pond. The water can also be used as a water source for future Water Release techniques.
    ~Can only be used thrice per battle
    ~Cannot be used two turns consecutively
    ~One can only use A Rank and below Water next turn


    Followed by tossing 2 quick wind infused kunais towards you, the first one at your head, while the latter is directed at your left leg. Then i place a genjutsu on you - which has snakes appear beneath you to constrict your movements even more, wrapping around the areas that the anacondas did not cover. In reality, you immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on your mind.

    ( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

     
         

  3. #3
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,248
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Step up

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Sasuke solos


    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=379486
    Everything goes. No stealing ofc, since it's unofficial.
    Flat field, nothing around us.


    Waving a single hand seal, i create a small source of water beneath you [Under the earth]. Then waving 1 more, 2 thick and large anacondas rise - rapidly wrapping around your legs and arms, with fierce bone crushing strength, thus breaking your arms legs in the process.

    (Suiton: Kirigakure Ryuu-Tenbatsu Hebi ) - Water Release: Wrath of the Snake Empress
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user begins by performing a row of three handsels in order to create a large reservoir of water underground. With the performance of another handseal, the water can erupt from the ground in the form of anacondas. These snakes will come up from under the ground, and constrict an opponent, beginning at their legs and wrapping themselves around a person. Like an actual anaconda that squeezes its prey to death before consuming its meal, these water snakes will squeeze the enemy, breaking several bones as they do so.Up to a maximum of four snakes can erupt through the ground at a time. This underground reservoir is about the same size as a medium sized pond. The water can also be used as a water source for future Water Release techniques.
    ~Can only be used thrice per battle
    ~Cannot be used two turns consecutively
    ~One can only use A Rank and below Water next turn


    Followed by tossing 2 quick wind infused kunais towards you, the first one at your head, while the latter is directed at your left leg. Then i place a genjutsu on you - which has snakes appear beneath you to constrict your movements even more, wrapping around the areas that the anacondas did not cover. In reality, you immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on your mind.

    ( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

    Seeing and feeling the watery beasts on his body, Roy focuses his Earth chakra around his body, coating it in stones, allowing him to fight off and rip through the watery beasts which are constricting him. Doing this new found strength is only temporary and allows Roy to rips through/step on the the four snakes around his body without having any difficulties. The Earthen armour then wears off the minute the fourth/last snake is turned into nothing more than mere droplets of water spread out short range around him.

    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.



    He then notices you throwing the Kunais towards his general he reponds by throwing two of his own, both channelled with his wind chakra and aimed to counter the Kunais thrown at him, however, the moment he releases them, he suddenly feels constricted by snakes which appear below him. However, he instantly becomes suspicious of the snakes as his sound mastery would notified him of their physical presence as there should be sound waves bouncing from the 'solid' snakes and back to Roy's ears, however no such thing was happening despite it happening for the Kunais and everything else around him, moreover, he heard no sound and saw no smoke when the snakes were 'summoned' this alongside his mastery of sound allows him to deduct that the snakes were a part of some form of Genjutsu.

    Roy immediately responds to this by calling needles forth into his mouth and spitting them out in front of him and towards your area, however, because he got caught in the genjutsu straight after releasing the kunais which were going to counter yours, his hands are stuck in front of him. He uses this to his advantage to allow 2 of the needles to pierce the side of his skin causing enough pain to release him from the genjutsu without dealing him damage which would otherwise affect him as the battle progresses.

    Rank: D
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.



    Roy finishes off the attack by creating a spear of energy roughly half a meter long in the area directly behind his opponents neck, only a mere 5 inches away. The spear, upon its creation would thrust forwards, towards Roy, aiming to slice through the opponent's neck, leaving him fatally injured, if not dead. The energy attack is performed no longer than a second after the needles and would hit straight after the needles are countered/reach your general area due to the fact that it's formed so close to you.

    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: N/A (D-A)
    Range: Long-Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: Depends
    Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
    ~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

     
         

  4. #4
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,543
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Step up

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    Seeing and feeling the watery beasts on his body, Roy focuses his Earth chakra around his body, coating it in stones, allowing him to fight off and rip through the watery beasts which are constricting him. Doing this new found strength is only temporary and allows Roy to rips through/step on the the four snakes around his body without having any difficulties. The Earthen armour then wears off the minute the fourth/last snake is turned into nothing more than mere droplets of water spread out short range around him.

    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.



    He then notices you throwing the Kunais towards his general he reponds by throwing two of his own, both channelled with his wind chakra and aimed to counter the Kunais thrown at him, however, the moment he releases them, he suddenly feels constricted by snakes which appear below him. However, he instantly becomes suspicious of the snakes as his sound mastery would notified him of their physical presence as there should be sound waves bouncing from the 'solid' snakes and back to Roy's ears, however no such thing was happening despite it happening for the Kunais and everything else around him, moreover, he heard no sound and saw no smoke when the snakes were 'summoned' this alongside his mastery of sound allows him to deduct that the snakes were a part of some form of Genjutsu.

    Roy immediately responds to this by calling needles forth into his mouth and spitting them out in front of him and towards your area, however, because he got caught in the genjutsu straight after releasing the kunais which were going to counter yours, his hands are stuck in front of him. He uses this to his advantage to allow 2 of the needles to pierce the side of his skin causing enough pain to release him from the genjutsu without dealing him damage which would otherwise affect him as the battle progresses.

    Rank: D
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:10
    Damage Points:20
    Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.



    Roy finishes off the attack by creating a spear of energy roughly half a meter long in the area directly behind his opponents neck, only a mere 5 inches away. The spear, upon its creation would thrust forwards, towards Roy, aiming to slice through the opponent's neck, leaving him fatally injured, if not dead. The energy attack is performed no longer than a second after the needles and would hit straight after the needles are countered/reach your general area due to the fact that it's formed so close to you.

    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: N/A (D-A)
    Range: Long-Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: Depends
    Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
    ~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

    After the genjutsu is casted, and our kunai[s] are about to clash, i wave 1 seal. Just one, and the first wind kunai i threw, suddenly turns into a massive 6 foot large and 3 feet wide wind spear - Using the previously infused wind as a source. Getting rid of your kunai[s] and raging at you with no hesitation.

    (Fuuton: Kanui Batsu) - Wind Style: Wind Blitz
    Type: Offensive/Attack
    Rank: A
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: A simple yet advanced technique. After infusing and coating a kunai with wind. The user will then throw it at the intended target, and when deemed necesary, the user may wave 1 handseal, making the wind coating the kunai expand and spin around the kunai taking the shape of a spinning spear; with the kunai as it's epicenter while spinning aswell. Said spear is 6 feet long and 3 feet wide, capable of slicing and shreadring human flesh with ease. This technique follows a sraight path only, thus, only moves foward and in a single direction.

    May only be used on 1 kunai at a time.
    May only be used x4 per battle.
    May only be taught by Loki

    Surely enough, just as a simple kunai becomes a big menace. I performs two fast seals, in the speed which would take to form just 1, and then, by slamming his hands on the ground - I allow a small fissure to cracks up the earth in front of you, and hot steam from under the earth appears and burns your skin on contact. Not to mention you're unable to move forward if you wanted to, because of the heat that the steam pumps on you.

    (Doton: Atsui Jouki) - Earth style: Hot steam
    Type: Suplementary
    Rank: A
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damaga points: 35
    The user performs two fast handsigns, and then he release doton chakra into the ground by slamming his hands on the ground. When the doton chakra is sent into the ground it makes a small fissure that cracks up the earth in front of the opponent, and hot steam from under the earth appears and burns the opponents. This also makes the opponent unable to march right at you because of the heat that the steam pumps on them.
    ~Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle
    ~Note 2: Can only be tought by ~The Norwegian~

    After creating the fissure, i follow and finished by allowing a large and sharp ice spear to protrude from the earth behind you, and directly into your back, piercing out of your chest. I then throw 1 kunai with an explosive tag on it, and leap towards you in a decent speed, where i would be able to stop and defend if need be.

    ( Hissatsu Hyōsō ) Certain-Kill Ice Spears
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a single, or a large abundance, of very large ice spikes that will protrude from the ground. The spikes were shown to have been about the size, taller even, than a small house. The user can make multiple spikes that will rise up simultaneously in the same general vicinity, or a single one
     
         

  5. #5
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,248
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Step up

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    After the genjutsu is casted, and our kunai[s] are about to clash, i wave 1 seal. Just one, and the first wind kunai i threw, suddenly turns into a massive 6 foot large and 3 feet wide wind spear - Using the previously infused wind as a source. Getting rid of your kunai[s] and raging at you with no hesitation.

    (Fuuton: Kanui Batsu) - Wind Style: Wind Blitz
    Type: Offensive/Attack
    Rank: A
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: A simple yet advanced technique. After infusing and coating a kunai with wind. The user will then throw it at the intended target, and when deemed necesary, the user may wave 1 handseal, making the wind coating the kunai expand and spin around the kunai taking the shape of a spinning spear; with the kunai as it's epicenter while spinning aswell. Said spear is 6 feet long and 3 feet wide, capable of slicing and shreadring human flesh with ease. This technique follows a sraight path only, thus, only moves foward and in a single direction.

    May only be used on 1 kunai at a time.
    May only be used x4 per battle.
    May only be taught by Loki

    Surely enough, just as a simple kunai becomes a big menace. I performs two fast seals, in the speed which would take to form just 1, and then, by slamming his hands on the ground - I allow a small fissure to cracks up the earth in front of you, and hot steam from under the earth appears and burns your skin on contact. Not to mention you're unable to move forward if you wanted to, because of the heat that the steam pumps on you.

    (Doton: Atsui Jouki) - Earth style: Hot steam
    Type: Suplementary
    Rank: A
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damaga points: 35
    The user performs two fast handsigns, and then he release doton chakra into the ground by slamming his hands on the ground. When the doton chakra is sent into the ground it makes a small fissure that cracks up the earth in front of the opponent, and hot steam from under the earth appears and burns the opponents. This also makes the opponent unable to march right at you because of the heat that the steam pumps on them.
    ~Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle
    ~Note 2: Can only be tought by ~The Norwegian~

    After creating the fissure, i follow and finished by allowing a large and sharp ice spear to protrude from the earth behind you, and directly into your back, piercing out of your chest. I then throw 1 kunai with an explosive tag on it, and leap towards you in a decent speed, where i would be able to stop and defend if need be.

    ( Hissatsu Hyōsō ) Certain-Kill Ice Spears
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack/Defense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will create a single, or a large abundance, of very large ice spikes that will protrude from the ground. The spikes were shown to have been about the size, taller even, than a small house. The user can make multiple spikes that will rise up simultaneously in the same general vicinity, or a single one
    As your Wind Kunai changes its appearance and now comes towards me in the form of a large twister, of sorts, I immediately channel my suiton chakra at the sole of my feet and blast off in the direction slightly to my right, and forward, making it a diagonal dash, and one that happens almost instantly due to the speed of the jutsu. After performing the dash, I'd end up in the area short range from you, in the area to your left, but not directly.

    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water chakra under any of his feet and release it as a geyser of water to launch himself in any direction, depending on the angle that his feet maintain with the ground. This is basically used to shift in the blink of an eye from short to mid range and vice versa, or from mid to long range and vice versa. When using Hydro Kick, the user’s feet must be in contact with the ground/earth to give appropriate power to the geyser.
    Note: Can only be taught by BluePhenix.
    Note: Can only be used five times per battles due to the stress it poses on the ankle of the user.



    The moment I've launched off, the jutsu was complete, so, before you get a chance to do anything or even see me properly, I launch off a wave of energy from my hand which would aim to strike your body with extreme force, force enough to send you flying backwards as it deals you blunt damage which should bruise your body easily as the jutsu does severe damage.

    Type: Attack
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage: 30-40 (depending on rank within the clan)
    Description: This chakra wave can shoot short or long and causes the opponent to be burst away from the user while taking severe damage.
    Note: Must be a member of the Kiyoshi Clan to use


     
         

  6. #6
    Loki's Avatar
    Status
    Loki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,543
    Ten Yasha
     



    Re: Step up

    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    As your Wind Kunai changes its appearance and now comes towards me in the form of a large twister, of sorts, I immediately channel my suiton chakra at the sole of my feet and blast off in the direction slightly to my right, and forward, making it a diagonal dash, and one that happens almost instantly due to the speed of the jutsu. After performing the dash, I'd end up in the area short range from you, in the area to your left, but not directly.

    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of water chakra under any of his feet and release it as a geyser of water to launch himself in any direction, depending on the angle that his feet maintain with the ground. This is basically used to shift in the blink of an eye from short to mid range and vice versa, or from mid to long range and vice versa. When using Hydro Kick, the user’s feet must be in contact with the ground/earth to give appropriate power to the geyser.
    Note: Can only be taught by BluePhenix.
    Note: Can only be used five times per battles due to the stress it poses on the ankle of the user.



    The moment I've launched off, the jutsu was complete, so, before you get a chance to do anything or even see me properly, I launch off a wave of energy from my hand which would aim to strike your body with extreme force, force enough to send you flying backwards as it deals you blunt damage which should bruise your body easily as the jutsu does severe damage.

    Type: Attack
    Rank: B
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage: 30-40 (depending on rank within the clan)
    Description: This chakra wave can shoot short or long and causes the opponent to be burst away from the user while taking severe damage.
    Note: Must be a member of the Kiyoshi Clan to use


    Sorry for the long wait.

    In a quick manner, i notice you've changed location - as well as release some sort of energy blast, I calmly begin sucking in the wind around us, pulling you closer towards me, including your blast. Although it may be a risk, I follow by compressing chakra into a powerful bullet of wind that overpowers your energy blast and smashes against you. [ I am not sure how elements work on Kiyoshi, so if this was not successful let me know please ]

    ( Futon: Shinkūdama ) - Wind Release: Vacuum Bullet
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: The user will begin sucking in wind which results in drawing in opponents towards them and by kneading with their chakra in their mouth the user then releases the wind chakra in the form of a powerful bullet that blasts the opponent away.


    It hadn't passed long, as soon as the wind technique had done it's purpose. I channel water chakra into my hand and materialize it using chakra control into a regular sized pineapple. u-u It may seem as a joke, but as soon as it's formed, i toss it towards you and then create a dome of ice around me. Followed by waving 1 seal, causing the pineapple to explode, releasing small and fast water bullets, almost invisible to the naked eye that move at a speed the naked eye cannot track. Reaching up to a 15 meter radius in every direction, it takes no longer than a second before they pierce your body with ease. The ice dome, protects me from any harm produced from the pineapple.

    (Suiton:Sono Painappuru Sokutatsu) - Water Release: The Pineapple Express

    Rank: A
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description:The user begins by concentrating their Suiton chakra to the palm of their hands, and causing it to physically materialize as a rather large sphere of water. The water will initially hold no specific shape, but through the use of shape transformation, one will alter the shape of this water to resemble that of a Pineapple. Once formed, it is ideally thrown at the head of an intended target, but is often mistaken for being nothing more than a prank. The deception within this technique is that once thrown, the Pineapple acts as a 'grenade,' and can be remotely 'detonated' so that once it reaches the desired location, it blows out in all directions in the form of fragments of its former self (It will basically blow out in all directions like a grenade does, only in the form of several pencil eraser sized water bullets at the command of the user). The small water bullets act similar to the shrapnel of an actual grenade, and have great piercing power being able to easily pierce the skin of anyone nearby because of the incredible speed at which they move (They so fast that it is hard to keep up with the water droplets with the naked eye, considering their size). The 'shrapnel' hits anything within a 15 meter radius, leaving room for the user to escape the range. Once the Pineapple detonates, the shrapnel moves incredibly fast and is just as hard to avoid as it is fast.
    ~Can only be used 3 times per battle.

    (Hyouton: Hōgohi Engai) – Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome
    Rank: B
    Type: Defense
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many exploding tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •