Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Future Naruto.

Hey all,

Ok, so I read several spoilers about Naruto 486 last week and one of them really made me think about something. Now with Naruto 486 released, I think my thoughts could actually become reality. What I read was this sentence: "And we'll die together!" (Naruto 486 Page 13)

Ok, so a lot of people immediatly started thinking that Naruto is gay. I, unlike those people, was thinking what kind of meaning this could have.

Now I'll go back 116 chapters, where Jiraiya is talking to the frog with the seal. (Naruto 370 Page 10)

At that page, Jiraiya says that he believes that Naruto is meant to complete the sealing technique used to seal the kyuubi (Shiki Fuujin). If you read one page further, you see that the frog with the seal doesnt think Naruto is ready for this jutsu yet, since he is not able to control the Kyuubi inside him. In other words, I think Naruto will first undergo some kind of training to control the kyuubi (Killerbee will probably be the one doing that, could become quite hilarious tbh), which some people might have predicted already. But I think after that, Naruto will learn how to use the Shiki Fuujin. Personally, I hope/think both Naruto and Sasuke wont die, but if they do like Naruto said, I think it will be because of the Shiki Fuujin (Maybe Naruto will meet his dad after that again, who knows).

Anyway, just wanted your thoughts about my theory.

Greetings,
    Jake

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Future Naruto.

I forgot about that moment with Jiraiya. I t could be related with that moment.

It would be cool to see Killerbee and Naruto together. Makes me laugh thinking about it for some reason but at the same time it will be really cool.

The people that say things are "gay" are just plain idiots. Nothing more nothing less. Pay no attention to it. In my mind they might as well be trolls. Which unfortunately is 90 percent of this forum.

Thanks for creating this topic.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

And so they die like virgins.
    Quite an impressive feat knowing the town is filled with sluts rofl.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    And so they die like virgins.
    Quite an impressive feat knowing the town is filled with sluts rofl.
    Another retard on the forums, such a shame...

Anyway i think its a good theory and thinking of naruto and bee training together is rather funny

But maybe by naruto saying both of them will die he meant using the reaper death seal.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    But maybe by naruto saying both of them will die he meant using the reaper death seal.
    Thats what I was basically trying to get at

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by XePs View Post
    Thats what I was basically trying to get at
    I don't think Naruto knows about the Reaper Death Seal jutsu. If the toad scroll jutsu is the Reaper Death Seal jutsu, I believe that completing the jutsu would allow the user to take the life of another with losing their own. Finally, I don't think that's the jutsu, I think it's whatever jutsu Minato was referring to when he spoke to Naruto. Of course they're not mutually exclusive, i.e. Naruto might use it on Madara. I think it has to do with Naruto using the Kyuubi, not training it like KillerBee has done.

What you say is quite possible however, just my thoughts.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Another retard on the forums, such a shame...

Anyway i think its a good theory and thinking of naruto and bee training together is rather funny

Please, the name is apple pie of doom.
    But since you would seem to enjoy it if I spoke about the current subject a bit more, allow me to converse about it in a behaved manner.
    This manga we all rest our eyes upon once upon a tenday or perhaps even more, has the current need of more antagonists, since it would seem it is completely towards the ''good side''.
    Not to mention the fact that Naruto is becoming over emotional is also a very bad example for the people who are, indeed, influenced by reading such petty pictures.
    So hence I conclude the simian called Killerbee should be captured and killed by the devious organisation wich is Akatsuki, and have the gentleman Kisame be still alive, just so the odds are finally evened out a bit.
    Still, Naruto really made clear this chapter that people should not see him as a role-model, I'd hate to see everyone hyperventilate in the streets and performing dual suicide along with their ex-friends.
    Surely I do exaggerate a bit, but over-emotion is in fact, the current cancer wich plagues this very world we live in.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Hmmm... for me, Naruto's future is that he's gonna make it alive after the war and gonna be a hokage. Well, that's just my prediction.

On the sealing part, I believe he's gonna handle himself in case the kyuubi's seal inside him weakens or thoroughly breaks, with the help of garatori/garotori (the frog key). There may be a scenario amidst the climactic part when it's gonna happen. I don't know if it's plausible/possible, nor I can fully claim that Naruto has a capacity to do that. As said, just my 2 cents of prediction. :P

I don't see the training happening between him and killer bee, but it's gonna be cool if it does happen anyways. :D

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Hey all,

Ok, so I read several spoilers about Naruto 486 last week and one of them really made me think about something. Now with Naruto 486 released, I think my thoughts could actually become reality. What I read was this sentence: "And we'll die together!" (Naruto 486 Page 13)

Ok, so a lot of people immediatly started thinking that Naruto is gay. I, unlike those people, was thinking what kind of meaning this could have.

Now I'll go back 116 chapters, where Jiraiya is talking to the frog with the seal. (Naruto 370 Page 10)

At that page, Jiraiya says that he believes that Naruto is meant to complete the sealing technique used to seal the kyuubi (Shiki Fuujin). If you read one page further, you see that the frog with the seal doesnt think Naruto is ready for this jutsu yet, since he is not able to control the Kyuubi inside him. In other words, I think Naruto will first undergo some kind of training to control the kyuubi (Killerbee will probably be the one doing that, could become quite hilarious tbh), which some people might have predicted already. But I think after that, Naruto will learn how to use the Shiki Fuujin. Personally, I hope/think both Naruto and Sasuke wont die, but if they do like Naruto said, I think it will be because of the Shiki Fuujin (Maybe Naruto will meet his dad after that again, who knows).

Greetings,
    Jake
    I think what naruto meant when he said "we're gonna die together" is that they cant allow each other to live but also they have such a powerful connection that they cant "live" without each other(figuratively speaking....but still kinda homoish:D) and their final battle it will be so horrific but epic that it will end up killing them both.....Naruto will most likely get some type of training from KB but in the since of learning how to control the kyuubi thats a battle naruto will have to fite on his own

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Hey all,

Greetings,
    Jake
    I think what naruto meant when he said "we're gonna die together" is that they cant allow each other to live but also they have such a powerful connection that they cant "live" without each other(figuratively speaking....but still kinda homoish:D) and their final battle it will be so horrific but epic that it will end up killing them both.....Naruto will most likely get some type of training from KB but in the since of learning how to control the kyuubi thats a battle naruto will have to fite on his own

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

what everyone forgets is that naruto is only working with half of the kyuubi's chakara. i believe that the other half of kyuubi chakara is still stored inside naruto but is completely sealed away, he can't use it because there is no way to get to it.the scroll, in my opinion, is the key to this hidden chakara.

because the reality is that even if naruto masters whatever bijuu chakara he can access at present, it will not be enough if sasuke gets ems, and/or if madara gets rinnegan... and not to mention the captured tailed beasts. (im sure sasuke will become a jinchuriki soon)

regardless, when the time comes, naruto will have to access the sealed half of the kyuubi. thats when the scroll will come into play

Tobirama/Madara/Hashi fan Hipster Madara's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    based-madara.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    I don't think Naruto knows about the Reaper Death Seal jutsu. If the toad scroll jutsu is the Reaper Death Seal jutsu, I believe that completing the jutsu would allow the user to take the life of another with losing their own. Finally, I don't think that's the jutsu, I think it's whatever jutsu Minato was referring to when he spoke to Naruto. Of course they're not mutually exclusive, i.e. Naruto might use it on Madara. I think it has to do with Naruto using the Kyuubi, not training it like KillerBee has done.

What you say is quite possible however, just my thoughts.
    I Agree, i dont think Naruto is going to train it

There are some reasons why that wont work!

1. In killer bee's example, 8 tails and him have a good teamwork going on like kb(killerbee) is like oh your my partner to help me fight and 8 tails is like helping him like not arguing. But naruto has terrible teamwork going on. Naruto is like i HATE you ninetails, you ruined my life! its all your fault everyone hates me Blah BLah! While ninetails is like I'm going to tear you to a trillions of shreds

2. If they wont cooperate willingly i dont think the 4th hokages seal thing can like MAKE 9 tails give him chakra. in other episodes ninetails gives him chakra mainly cuz he doesnt want to die. So Naruto will somehow make ninetails cooperate with him (might be that jutsu)

Thats what i think! Ninetails is one of my fav characters but its obvious he is not going to go " Here naruto you can take advantage of me and use my power and stuff!" lol

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetails Fox View Post
    I Agree, i dont think Naruto is going to train it

There are some reasons why that wont work!

1. In killer bee's example, 8 tails and him have a good teamwork going on like kb(killerbee) is like oh your my partner to help me fight and 8 tails is like helping him like not arguing. But naruto has terrible teamwork going on. Naruto is like i HATE you ninetails, you ruined my life! its all your fault everyone hates me Blah BLah! While ninetails is like I'm going to tear you to a trillions of shreds

2. If they wont cooperate willingly i dont think the 4th hokages seal thing can like MAKE 9 tails give him chakra. in other episodes ninetails gives him chakra mainly cuz he doesnt want to die. So Naruto will somehow make ninetails cooperate with him (might be that jutsu)

Thats what i think! Ninetails is one of my fav characters but its obvious he is not going to go " Here naruto you can take advantage of me and use my power and stuff!" lol
    The Nine tails isnt stupid soonner or later he'll figure
    out that its either working as naruto's PARTNER or become madara's PET

Naruto isnt stupid either he will too figure out that he'll need the kyuubi's
    help in order to defeat madara's army and to fight sauske

and if theres anyone who can change the kyuubi's mind its naruto
    with his amazing talk-no jutsu skills

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

the is no future for naruto this is what kishi wanted if you read the last chapter he is going 2 make naruto kill his self making saskue the main char

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post
    i wanna say justs 2 things
    number 1:quote" think what naruto meant when he said "we're gonna die together" is that they cant allow each other to live but also they have such a powerful connection that they cant "live" without each other" thanks i think thats already registed by j.k.rowling

second:your signature is wrong uzumaki is naruto's mom minatos is namikaze

and my oppinion of next chapters are that sasuke and naruto fight and menwhile the fight sasuke's cursed mark is exhausted and it dissapers and it"makes him good" and he rejoin team 7.
    madara attaks the five great nations but while kakkashi is hokage konoha join thether nations in a batttle of epic propotions which madara has 7 bijuus and the nations just 3 but whith the kyuubi and the hachibi which are the most powerfull ones the battle is kinda fair for both sides i think sakura sasuke and naruto will become the next 3 sannin and kill madara but kakashi dies in battle after this naruto becomes hokage ending the manga

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutard View Post
    the is no future for naruto this is what kishi wanted if you read the last chapter he is going 2 make naruto kill his self making saskue the main char
    They will both die is wat was said
    Quote Originally Posted by biojumaru View Post
    i wanna say justs 2 things
    number 1:quote" think what naruto meant when he said "we're gonna die together" is that they cant allow each other to live but also they have such a powerful connection that they cant "live" without each other" thanks i think thats already registed by j.k.rowling
    Hahahahaha holy hell yea it was i so
    did no realize that lol nice catch

second:your signature is wrong uzumaki is naruto's mom minatos is namikaze
    i kno my sig is not technically correct....i kno that
    and i didnt really want it to i just wrote stuff that i wanted to write

and my oppinion of next chapters are that sasuke and naruto fight and menwhile the fight sasuke's cursed mark is exhausted and it dissapers and it"makes him good" and he rejoin team 7.
    madara attaks the five great nations but while kakkashi is hokage konoha join thether nations in a batttle of epic propotions which madara has 7 bijuus and the nations just 3 but whith the kyuubi and the hachibi which are the most powerfull ones the battle is kinda fair for both sides i think sakura sasuke and naruto will become the next 3 sannin and kill madara but kakashi dies in battle after this naruto becomes hokage ending the manga
    If sauske is changed that easily it would b terrible
    sauske doesnt fit the good guy outfit anymore he makes such
    a good villain

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

a good villain
    [/QUOTE]

maybe ur rite and if that happens naruto has to finish him off and i have no doubt that he will but i dont want to belive it becouse if he kills sasuke the story its at the edge of the end and that makes me sad!

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by toadvenom View Post
    what everyone forgets is that naruto is only working with half of the kyuubi's chakara. i believe that the other half of kyuubi chakara is still stored inside naruto but is completely sealed away, he can't use it because there is no way to get to it.the scroll, in my opinion, is the key to this hidden chakara.

because the reality is that even if naruto masters whatever bijuu chakara he can access at present, it will not be enough if sasuke gets ems, and/or if madara gets rinnegan... and not to mention the captured tailed beasts. (im sure sasuke will become a jinchuriki soon)

regardless, when the time comes, naruto will have to access the sealed half of the kyuubi. thats when the scroll will come into play
    i think that naruto will realese the good kyuubi like the yondaime mizukage did and he will be riding it like gamabunta

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by biojumaru View Post
    a good villain
    maybe ur rite and if that happens naruto has to finish him off and i have no doubt that he will but i dont want to belive it becouse if he kills sasuke the story its at the edge of the end and that makes me sad! [/QUOTE]

I dont really kno wat to make of sauske anymore
    he is too selfish and too much of a villain to give his life for anyone
    and if he just up and changes to a good guy then it will be a complete
    and utter failure

Status
    Sep 2008
    Hiding in shadows.

Do I Only Think that AT That Time and also This time Naruto Is and Was too Immature to Learn Shiki Fujin ?

becoz he might use it to kill a rat in the corner of a street and die along with it -.- ! He doesn't have the mind to use it properly .. he might hav used in on diedara while saving Garaa's ass ..

He would hav used it Like Kage bunshin -.- !!

Status
    This user has no status.

Naruto could learn Reaper Death Seal, but he won't be using it on Sasuke....

UNLESS Kabutomaru comes back and does obtain Sasuke's body..

OR Sasuke get's control of the Nine Tails and Naruto seals them both.

The Nine Tails will not listen to anyone, but could end up being controlled by Sasuke or Madara.. Otherwise Naruto might be able to perfect the seal and will use it against the part of the Fox that Minato couldn't seal.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

That scroll is the key to the seal that controls the influx of the Kyuubi's power. Basically saying the more you open the scroll the more chakra Naruto receives from the fox, I beleiv this scroll is connected to the Shiki Fujin and Naruto receives his chakr from the yang halg sealed within the Death God. I think Naruto will receive ying-yang manipulation training from Kakashi, then he will release the Kyuubi seal and se his training to manipulate the new influx of chakra, and I beleive thats how he will master the Kyuubi, through force not cooperation and I beleive he will be the most powerful Jinchuriki since the SoT6P.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Okk Its been Long time !! buT after reading this thread and the point of using death reaper seal. I dont think that naruto would use that. i mean he Should create something new. Not something that has been already shown in past.
    I also some times think that y minato did'nt use that technique on madara that time. But now naruto if learns that technique than it should be end like this

'' Naruto using the technique to seal madara and instead of his life seal the kyubi with him and himself escapes alive .... That would be cooll