Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Future Naruto.

Naruto could learn Reaper Death Seal, but he won't be using it on Sasuke....

UNLESS Kabutomaru comes back and does obtain Sasuke's body..

OR Sasuke get's control of the Nine Tails and Naruto seals them both.

The Nine Tails will not listen to anyone, but could end up being controlled by Sasuke or Madara.. Otherwise Naruto might be able to perfect the seal and will use it against the part of the Fox that Minato couldn't seal.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

That scroll is the key to the seal that controls the influx of the Kyuubi's power. Basically saying the more you open the scroll the more chakra Naruto receives from the fox, I beleiv this scroll is connected to the Shiki Fujin and Naruto receives his chakr from the yang halg sealed within the Death God. I think Naruto will receive ying-yang manipulation training from Kakashi, then he will release the Kyuubi seal and se his training to manipulate the new influx of chakra, and I beleive thats how he will master the Kyuubi, through force not cooperation and I beleive he will be the most powerful Jinchuriki since the SoT6P.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Okk Its been Long time !! buT after reading this thread and the point of using death reaper seal. I dont think that naruto would use that. i mean he Should create something new. Not something that has been already shown in past.
    I also some times think that y minato did'nt use that technique on madara that time. But now naruto if learns that technique than it should be end like this

'' Naruto using the technique to seal madara and instead of his life seal the kyubi with him and himself escapes alive .... That would be cooll

Page 2 of 2 « First 12