Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like i'm almost in a
    hapy place

Open Battle

Unofficial
    Rei's R&R
    Mid range
    Terrain=Taka vs Kirabi(the something like and island with water source available).
    Customs allowed.
    Killing allowed.(but doesn't count)
    Using Kefa rezei bio in sig.

Post you bio and begin.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    no

Re: Open Battle

I'll be using my Mayuri and Kabuto Kurotsuch bio. Needs major updates

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Quote Originally Posted by Hell Autarch View Post
    I'll be using my Mayuri and Kabuto Kurotsuch bio. Needs major updates
    Post a link...and you may begin

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    no

Since we are only allowed to use freeform Taijutsu and the Basic 5, I do not think it matters what bio we use

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=370115

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

I'll be using Kefa rezei in sig. To make it fun i'll start from low techs.

Kefa meets up with mayuri,
    good your here!!...shall we begin?...i'll start, prepare yourself.,
    Kefa stared at mayuri for some seconds and then began his attack, by forming the snake hand seal, 2 walls of earth emerge from the ground with mayuri in between them thus trapping mayuri/keeping him in place

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in
    between them.

Kefa continues his attack, by then slamming the ground and releasing his chakra into it, forming/making earth spikes which protude from under you where you stand trapped.
    better dodge thus or its the  for you.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the
    target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    no

Mayuri notices Kefa performing the snake handseal and suddenly he notices two Earth Wall erupting from his sides and closng in on him. He gathers his Fuuton chakra into his palm, aims his hand towards the ground and releases a giant adaptable whirlwind causing him to be pushed into the air, narrowly dodging the Earth walls

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

As Mayuri lands onto the ground again, he notices the Earth spikes erupting out of the ground. As fast as he can, he channels his Doton chakra throughout his body and merges his body with the rocks.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected. Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Having just released the earth spikes kefa takes note of how mayuri merged with the ground,
    disgusting as always. Playing with filth eh! Mayuri., kefa stomps on the ground with his right leg, sending his chakra to the area 5meters around the spot where he saw mayuri merged with the ground, kefa sends more chakra causing cracks similar to earth quakes but minor to occurs further more boulders of earth to erupt from the ground, mayuri gets caught in this jutsu and is erupted with one of the boulders thus taking damage and brought out of the earth

Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to
    rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like
    protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and raising them up into the air.

With mayuri out of the ground, Kefa continues his assault,(since your in the air and we are mid range), kefa claps his hands together and an a spiraling vortex of water forms our of no where, with mayuri thrown into the air and unbalanced the water vortex hits him adding more damage to him and sends him flying into long range.
    hey! U still alive!

Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water
    out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control
    the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Last edited by neilson; 07-29-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    no

As Mayuri is thrown into the air, hr quickly unmerges himself from the rock formations. He notices the water vortex moving in his direction and Mayuri quickly counters it by performing a single handseal, channeling his Katon chakra to his lungs and releasing several dragon shaped fireballs

Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin

As the fireballs as the vortex collide, a mist is formed which prevents Kefa and Mayuri from seeing each other. At about the very same time, Mayuri lands onto the ground and performs the Snake handseal. He channels his Raiton chakra to his hands and releases several lightning spears in the direction he had last seen Kefa

Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Descripton: The user after performing the hand seal snake emits lightning in the shape of a spear from their hands whilst kakuzu lightning mask emits it from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock; meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This, coupled with the sheer speed of the lightning, makes it a difficult technique to evade. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Last edited by Hell Autarch; 07-29-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

Kefa stands still as the mist occurs, after the collusion of water and fire ofcourse that's expected he thought to himself, he stands in a thick mist which is so thick it blocks vision, waiting for an attack from his opponent, kefa hears the sound of lightning, he positions himself in the direction he heard the sound, kefa is surprised to see something bright and fast approaching(since its bright it'll stand out in the mist) kefa quickly channels raiton chakra into his right hand and forms a raikiri as the lightning spear gets in close, kefa swings his right arm at him, thus canceling out the jutsu kefa then deactivated the raikiri, the mist should have cleared up and kefa is able to see mayuri

Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: This jutsu is an advanced form of Chidori.

Kefa with his eyes on mayuri, silently sends his water chakra through the ground and to where mayuri stands, with that done, mayuri is taken by surprise as he is thrusted into the air by water being underneath him and then hit by several water bullets and finally crashed into the ground by a water dragon.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after
    firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes
    by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.

Kefa stands still watching mayuri.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    no

As Mayuri feels the pool of water, he quickly realizes what his opponents intentions are. He channels his Doton chakra through his body coating his body with an Earth Armor that protects Mayuri from the Water bullets and the Water Dragon. The armor soon crumbles

Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques

Mayuri channels his Doton chakra throughout his body before channeling it into his mouth and making a large Earth Golum to come out. The Earth Golum smashes its fists into Kefa, crushing him.

Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique

Whilst Kefa's complete concentration is on the Earth Golum, Mayuri throws two smoke bombs that prevents Kefa and Mayuri from seeing each other. Mayuri then stomps onto the ground creating a tunnel to where he had last seen Kefa. He breathes fire into the tunnel and soon, the fire erupts from beneath Kefa in the form of lava

Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava

Last edited by Hell Autarch; 07-30-2013 at 11:09 AM.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    no

just forget about this spar now. it was a practice spar and i am not in a mod to continue it any longer

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

just forget about this spar now. it was a practice spar and i am not in a mod to continue it any longer
    Chill a little I was just about to reply...its only 2days diff. But if you really want it off then. Okay Hell A. Xd. Gonna miss u.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    no

even if you had replied, my answer would have been the same.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    hapy place

even if you had replied, my answer would have been the same.
    Okay, well have fun. In konoha.