View Poll Results: who would win

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Narutos team

    22 45.83%
  • Sasukes team

    17 35.42%
  • Are you high?

    9 18.75%
Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 86
  1. #51
    .45 Caliber killer Perkele311's Avatar
    Status
    Perkele311 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    I had to select are you high.. Naruto's team is good but Sasuke's team is like the dream team of MS techniques which they would probably spam all over the place. I would like to see them fight but the match up is kinda off mainly because of Itachi I don't think he would fight on Sasuke's team and if he did he was almost invincible other than the illness he had I don't think anyone could handle him and madara has not shown enough of his techniques to judge his full capability kinda like what you mentioned about the first hokage it is the same thing with madara because I have only seen him do a handfull of techniques.. It would be a crazy fight I wouldn't even try to predict it.
     
         

  2. #52
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,789
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Madara and Minato DID fight.

    Its senju fanboys like steinbiz who say he didnt and everyone believes him

    LOOK FOR YOURSELF

    Naruto 440 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 440 page 10 | One Manga

    "He saw through everything I did"

    Tobi/Madara DID fight and WIN against Minato.

    So Minato did what had to be done, sealed the fox, and left Tobi less powerful, so tobi fled.
    dude, he said "he saw through everything I did". please explain how that means he PHYSICALLY fought him. he was fighting kyuubi when he arrive and said they're was someone hiding in the shadows meaning he never got close to madara. u call me a senju fan? lol ok uchiha fan.
     
         

  3. #53
    Master Kyuubi NarutoWind's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoWind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    915
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    ok, so we have Sasuke, Itachi, Danzou,Madara, and Orochimaru
    And Naruto, Minato, Hiruzen, Kakashi, and Jiraiya.

    Obviously:
    1. Naruto vs. Sasuke- No lie, I think Naruto would beat Sasuke's ass. Naruto is way stronger and smarter than people give him credit for, and lets face it, he goes kyuubi-mode even just 2 tails and its over.
    2. Itachi vs. Kakashi- I believe that Itachi would come out on top, although he would be exhausted.
    3. Hiruzen vs. Danzou- An old rivalry. Hiruzen is said to be the strongest hokage and has the widest array of jutsu and a large amount of experience. Danzou has "Izanagi" or whatever, which I believe Hiruzen would be able to counter. Besides having 10 minutes of immortality, Danzou doesnt impress me. Winner is Hiruzen.
    4. Madara vs. Minato- The reason I believe Minato lost was the Kyuubi. Nobody can fight an invincible, tireless amount of chakra beast and a skilled shinobi at the same time after already being in several fights and defending your village. Minato is intelligent and I believe he would find a way to easily defeat Madara. Minato is on top here.
    5. Jiraiya vs. Orochimaru- I can see this being an all out battle of summons and forbidden jutsu. I believe there will be many tragedies of summons and many bad injuries between the two. However, I think that it would either be a draw or Jiraiya would win.

    CONCLUSION: Even if the majority of the bad guys won, Naruto has the Kyuubi. I'm sure he could rape everyone after 1 battle.
     
         

  4. #54
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,789
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoWind View Post
    4. Madara vs. Minato- The reason I believe Minato lost was the Kyuubi. Nobody can fight an invincible, tireless amount of chakra beast and a skilled shinobi at the same time after already being in several fights and defending your village. Minato is intelligent and I believe he would find a way to easily defeat Madara. Minato is on top here.
    WOW, EXACTLY. everyone of the villagers were waiting for minato and defending the kyuubi from attacking the village til he arrived. he was most likely with kushina with the birth of naruto because he showed up with naruto at his side. when he tried to the kyuubi(which he probably might of been able to do) he saw he couldn't because he caught madara hiding in the shadows controlling the kyuubi. since he couldn't get to madara or kill kyuubi he sealed it in naruto and stopped madara's plans altogether.
     
         

  5. #55
    Master of Rain/Cloud ~Kensei-kun~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Kensei-kun~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    no where to be found
    Posts
    10,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who would win.....

    the teams arent even sasuke has as the power house its oped

    and off course his team would win but if naruto gos nine tails then narutos team could win too bad naruto & tails dont get along as with as the eight tails and his host
     
         

  6. #56
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by KenseiTachikage View Post
    the teams arent even sasuke has as the power house its oped

    and off course his team would win but if naruto gos nine tails then narutos team could win too bad naruto & tails dont get along as with as the eight tails and his host
    It wouldn't really make a difference considering Madara can control the Kyuubi.

    But I think this would be a much closer battle than people are saying. Don't underestimate Hiruzen. Hiruzen would be able to defeat Madara. He is considered the strongest Kage to ever live, which means he was stronger than Hashirama. If Hashirama was able to defeat Madara, then so would Hiruzen.

    Then as said earlier Jiraiya was the strongest of the Sannin, and would most likely be able to defeat Orochimaru.

    Naruto and Sasuke would match up, and most likely end in a draw at this point.

    Danzo (who I still consider a good guy) would most likely go up against Minato and lose.

    Which leaves Itachi. I still don't see anyone who can actually take out Itachi. The sword of Totsuka and Yata mirror make him invincible. Although with improvements in Kamui, Kakashi is rapidly becoming a very powerful character himself. It would be interesting to see if Kamui could teleport things such as the Yata mirror, or if the Yata mirror would block Kamui.
     
         

  7. #57
    Member yondaimeminato's Avatar
    Status
    yondaimeminato is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    812
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Naruto vs Sasuke: Naruto would win against sasuke. Naruto has unbelievable healing power. At the end of the fight against Pain, Naruto's eye changed. It got mixed with the eyes of the sage and the nine tail's. Nagato punched a hole in his stomach yet naruto was able to completely heal rapidly. Nagato tried to take control over naruto at CLOSE RANGE yet naruto was able to withstand it. Naruto was able to easily pick up one of Nagato's summoning and throw it. This shows how strong naruto is which should be easy for naruto stop the shooting arrow of susano. He can throw his shurikens. He has complete control over kagebushin. Kagebushin way seem like a dumb jutsu but naruto uses it a whole different level. Plus there is the power of the nine tails and the power that itachi gave to naruto and the power that his father left him. Sasuke's new power takes too much of his chakra and his hatred will not allow him to think properly or use his powers properly. Naruto wins this one

    Itachi vs Kakashi: Itachi would win this no doubt about it.

    Oro vs Jiraiya: Jiraiya would win this. In the fight against pain, jiraiya showed how powerful he was. I was actually impressed with his powers. Pain couldn't have won if Jiraiya knew his secret and how many bodies Nagato had. Obviously Jiraiya lost because he was unaware of pain's abilities. His sage mode is just too powerful with those two elderly frogs who can create a sound genjutsu and we saw that oro is weak against genjutsu when itachi beat him with just a simple genjutsu with really no effort whatsoever.

    Minato vs Danzou: Minato's light of speed should be enough to beat danzou as danzou relies too much on the power he used against sasuke. That power takes too much time about 3-5 secs which for minato this is beyond slow. Minato would crash danzou with a rasengan before even danzou's eye begins to close. Minato can easily make rasengan with no effort or with no clones. He can make powerful rasengans with just one arm. Minato wins this one.

    Madara vs 3rd: Madara would win this, I think I don't need to explain for this.

    This leaves for:

    Good team: Naruto, Minato and Jiraiya

    Bad team: Madara and itachi

    Madara vs Minato
    I honestly think that Minato fought madara because when naruto's father was talking to naruto he said that only a person with special powers would be able to fight madara. This means that minato fought madara when the nine tail demons was summon. My theory to what really happen is that minato tried to stop madara by fighting him first. Minato was known to be unique for his intelligence. Minato never did anything without a reason. Jiraiya confirms this when he tells the scroll like frog to go to naruto's body. Minato is also known as the yellow flash which means he was really fast. We see this in the gaiden of kakashi how fast minato was. He was also a person that posses a powerful jutsu known to seal anything for the exchange of the user's soul. He was also able to stop the attack of the nine tail demon fox not to mention the attack of madara. Madara could have easily attack the village himself once minato died by sealing the nine tail demon fox in naruto and the frog. Minato must have damaged madara severely that madara wasn't able to carry on his plan to destroy konoha. In fact, I am pretty sure that madara was almost defeated by the fourth that he had to use the nine tail demon fox to beat the great fourth. Minato wins this one.

    Itachi vs Naruto or Jiraiya

    Itachi himself said that he would lose to Jiraiya. Itachi is capable to tell what's going to happen next. So Itachi loses to Jiraiya. If itachi knows that he is no match for Jiraiya then he is no match for naruto. Sage mode is really strong


    Good team is victorious
     
         
    Last edited by yondaimeminato; 03-13-2010 at 05:37 AM.

  8. #58
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    The entire argument is based upon timeline assumptions (Jiraiya trained sage mode very young actually, while writing that book, it showed him sitting on those spikes on a block, very young indeed).

    Ugh the whole nagato 6 body thnig, thats his TECHNIQUE.

    Nobody said narutos cheating but he had a lot more help against Nagato and Pain than ANY OTHER CHARACTER
    That was the anime this is the manga section the anime doesn't count if so then Kakashi has a fire element too. When they talked about Jiraiya and sage mode he was his current age. Also Jiraiya has a better set of stats Oro and they are without sage mode. that fight was almost over 15-20 years ago. While Jiraiya was training Oro was modifying his body.

    You said that Nagato was weakened when he faced Naruto and my claim was it was his fault he was warned that naruto was powerful by tobi but ignored him because he go cocky. that's like sasuke during the Gaara he waist to much chakra. It is common knowledge to not waist chakra and that explosion was a big waist of useless chakra.

    Naruto's summonings are not a extra advantage it was Naruto against 6pains or did u foreget that one of the pains could summing a large number of summonings also.
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
    It wouldn't really make a difference considering Madara can control the Kyuubi.

    But I think this would be a much closer battle than people are saying. Don't underestimate Hiruzen. Hiruzen would be able to defeat Madara. He is considered the strongest Kage to ever live, which means he was stronger than Hashirama. If Hashirama was able to defeat Madara, then so would Hiruzen.

    Then as said earlier Jiraiya was the strongest of the Sannin, and would most likely be able to defeat Orochimaru.

    Naruto and Sasuke would match up, and most likely end in a draw at this point.

    Danzo (who I still consider a good guy) would most likely go up against Minato and lose.

    Which leaves Itachi. I still don't see anyone who can actually take out Itachi. The sword of Totsuka and Yata mirror make him invincible. Although with improvements in Kamui, Kakashi is rapidly becoming a very powerful character himself. It would be interesting to see if Kamui could teleport things such as the Yata mirror, or if the Yata mirror would block Kamui.
    Tbh, I have heard from other characters that Minato was the strongest Kage to ever live. Either that or references to him being the strongest Kage. I think that is all more in perspective. Hashirama was able to control the Bijuu with it being his ability to do so. It makes his battle with Madara at the Valley of the End less impressive because if Hashirama could also control the Kyuubi, then he may have been able to neutralize it during the battle.

    Also, Itachi can also only keep up Susanoo for a short period of time. Not only that, but I remember something that you had posted yourself about Susanoo having a weakness and that is to create an opening. Susanoo is some sort of warrior, but it seems to be bound by gravity and such because when the Baku sucked the place up, Susanoo had to grab the grounds around it to keep from being sucked in. I think personally, and not to rag on your opinion because I DEFINITELY respect it, is that Zetsu may have just been hyping up Itachi's Susanoo a little too much. Remember, it drains life force. So it should not be used at the beginning of a battle unless you know you have no choice.
     
         

  10. #60
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    1. Information is part of a battle. Doesn't matter HOW you get it. If nobody had info on abilities, or resources, then all battles would be different.
    2. I'll give you that Naruto had enough foresight to leave shadow clones at Myobokuzan
    3. We don't know exactly what happened with the summons. It was a cloud of smoke. We only have what Fukasaku said. "Get ready, the three of us together can summon something pretty strong!"
    4. The Nine-Tails also aids Naruto in life threatening situations. Getting yanked out of Naruto and resealed would probably fall under this. The Nine-tails is part of Narutos arsenal, just like the Rinnegan is part of Pains.
    5. His dad being sealed within him is also part of his arsenal because its within him.
    6. Pain was stupid enough to use all that chakra, barge in like a herd of elephants, and then expect not to encounter Kakashi, Tsunade, Kiba and his Mom, Choji and his dad, and all of the other Konoha shinobi. Even Konan said "why do you insist upon this madness?"

    Yeah, Pain was also trying to capture Naruto and not kill him, but Naruto hasn't killed anybody since that Itachi wannabe. The Kyuubi was also influencing him at the time.

    Same thing with Orochimaru vs. Jiraiya. Jiraiya was trying to capture Orochimaru and bring him back, whereas Orochimaru didn't give a damn.

    Fukasaku said that Sage Mode increases your physical abilities.
    Speed= big chunk of your physical abilities.

    ROFL, dude, youre MAKING SHIT UP.

    Naruto ADMITS that a 5 second interval is TOO SMALL for him EVEN IN SAGE MODE.

    I dont care that YOU think physical abilities increasing means SPEED increasing.

    Kishi wrote a 5 second interval being too fast, yet Kakashi got close to it as Naruto did, in fact Naruto dodged it by making clones stopping the full effect of the shinra tensei to rasengan him, so in actual FACT, kakashi getting as close as he did MATCHED narutos speed in sage mode, and Kakashi isnt even the fastest char. out there.

    People continue to make there own cherry picked add ons onto sage mode.
     
         

  11. #61
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    not liking how all the fan boys are picking the good team to win..

    Full strength Oro would destroy Jiraiya....

    If the 3rd was the strongest hokage to ever live as it stated in the manga, and Orochimaru BEAT HIM 1 v 1

    I doubt Jiraiya could do that..But thats beside the point... the 2 crucial fights in the match are

    Naruto V sasuke
    Jiraiya V Orochimaru

    pretending say sasuke isnt close to blindness, Sasuke would win...
    As things stand now, its Gonna be a draw... so somwhere down the line, say sasuke gets itachis eYEs.. its sasukes win hands down.. sorry to say but its true...

    Oro V Jiraiya, it will be a close match But Oro is TOO unpredictable and has too many rotten jutsu's...

    But lets flip things round here...

    Say Oro V the 3rd.. Oro wins
    Jiraiya V Danzou...close but i';d have to say Danzou... Jiraiya has no way to combat sharinghan, and danzou was holding back in the fight as he couldnt use shinsui's eye to its full capability, and if you remember, he was conserving chakra to fight madara..He can also summon the big beast which could combat Jiraiya's Frog summon

    Itachi V Kakashi - Itachi wins in a couple of mins

    Madara V the 4th - I'd say Madara as he has control over the tailed beasts plus he now has a RINNEGAN at his disposal.

    So..

    Sasukes team wins..But it would be one epic epic battle.
     
         

  12. #62
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Itachi has yatas mirror which protects everyone while tobi simply teleports everyone into one big centre space and sasuke amateraus them to death, while Orochimaru and Danzou have a chat about his arm.

    It's ridiculous to even consider this a fight, yes, people dont like it, but it is blatantly true that sasuke, itachi, tobi/madara and danzou are all overpowered due to sharingan.

    So what??

    Doesnt dodge the fact they WOULD WIN lol
    I think They would give off more of a fight then that... For instance, the 3rd would summon that big death god to counter that susanno... Or Kakashi could teleport it with his MS...

    at the oro danzou having a chat about his arm.. But It was actually Kabuto, Not Oro...

    But yea, Danzou, itachi Sasuke Oro is alone more powerful then the 4th naruto jiraiya and kakashi
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member StealthShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    StealthShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    not liking how all the fan boys are picking the good team to win..

    Full strength Oro would destroy Jiraiya....

    If the 3rd was the strongest hokage to ever live as it stated in the manga, and Orochimaru BEAT HIM 1 v 1
    r u serious ????orochimaru fought the 3rd when he was like what 75????
    in his prime the 3rd would own orochimaru without breaking a swett the used to call him the god of the shinobi..(if that wasnt the case then why did orochimaru run away when the 3rd found him in the lab)....ow and even though the 3rd was a 75 years old man and oro was using a young body and forbbiden jutsus the 3rd still managed to take away both his arms
     
         
    Last edited by StealthShinobi; 03-14-2010 at 10:50 AM.

  14. #64
    Senior Member StealthShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    StealthShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    ROFL, dude, youre MAKING SHIT UP.

    Naruto ADMITS that a 5 second interval is TOO SMALL for him EVEN IN SAGE MODE.

    I dont care that YOU think physical abilities increasing means SPEED increasing.

    Kishi wrote a 5 second interval being too fast, yet Kakashi got close to it as Naruto did, in fact Naruto dodged it by making clones stoppingif the full effect of the shinra tensei to rasengan him,
    he did make it in time but pain dodged his attacks and naruto made it in time again after using shinra tensi and thats how he was able to take him out
     
         

  15. #65
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Who would win.....

    not a fair fight in the to be honest

    The 3rd hokage was ancient, not alot was known about minato but he was said to be a genius, though he was very younge.

    Right for those who are basing narutos speed on his fight with pain are idiots. You cant say that because he struggled with the 5 second interval he isnt that fast, take into account that hes just been blasted back, so hes got to counteract that force pushing him back and go fowards at high speed at the same time, so you cant say his speed isnt that great cause he struggled with the 5 second interval.

    And another thing, you say madara can control the kyuubi but hes never done it when its had a host, so we dont know if that makes a difference.

    As for Jiraiya vs Oro, does he have his arms or not? lol big difference

    Same with madara and his full powers

    And the 3rd with his age

    And if itachi is illl and sasuke is like as blind as he is now....
     
         

  16. #66
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post
    r u serious ????orochimaru fought the 3rd when he was like what 75????
    in his prime the 3rd would own orochimaru without breaking a swett the used to call him the god of the shinobi..(if that wasnt the case then why did orochimaru run away when the 3rd found him in the lab)....ow and even though the 3rd was a 75 years old man and oro was using a young body and forbbiden jutsus the 3rd still managed to take away both his arms
    Okay, That was a good 5-10 years BEFORE Orochimaru Returned for the chuunin exams..

    Age doesnt really 'mean' anything in Naruto... if anything it is a bonus as the older person has EXPERIENCE and Wisdom, This doesnt apply to certain characters I.e Naruto and Itachi who are geniouses and beyond their years.

    But Orochimaru would have lost back when he 1st stole them as he didnt have time to perfect or even learn them, so i would have done the same thing.

    But the fact of the matter is, when they fought, Oro was stronger, and even the vast exp of the 3rd wasnt enough to beat Oro, so in the end he died.

    Look at Madara, im sure we all know he would beat anyone right now 1v1 as he is strong AND wise, and he has the most experience out of everyone in naruto, after having fought the 1st and the 4th and Toyed with Naruto and Kakashi...

    Age does mean something, but you are only taking the negatives away from age but it does have positives which you fail to notice.
     
         

  17. #67
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    not a fair fight in the to be honest

    The 3rd hokage was ancient, not alot was known about minato but he was said to be a genius, though he was very younge.

    Right for those who are basing narutos speed on his fight with pain are idiots. You cant say that because he struggled with the 5 second interval he isnt that fast, take into account that hes just been blasted back, so hes got to counteract that force pushing him back and go fowards at high speed at the same time, so you cant say his speed isnt that great cause he struggled with the 5 second interval.

    And another thing, you say madara can control the kyuubi but hes never done it when its had a host, so we dont know if that makes a difference.

    As for Jiraiya vs Oro, does he have his arms or not? lol big difference

    Same with madara and his full powers

    And the 3rd with his age

    And if itachi is illl and sasuke is like as blind as he is now....
    The fight would be fought as if everyone would be at full strength and in their prime..

    This means Oro with all his forbidden jutsu, Itachi without the Illness, a Young Hiruzen, Danzou without the limitation of having just used shinsui's eye...
     
         

  18. #68
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post
    he did make it in time but pain dodged his attacks and naruto made it in time again after using shinra tensi and thats how he was able to take him out
    No, he didn't make it, Pain did NOT dodge the attacks, he used shinra tensei

    Naruto 441 page 17 | One Manga
    "There's a 5 second interval, I can do it!"

    Then Naruto 442 page 04 | One Manga

    Naruto 442 page 10 | One Manga

    And then the clones brace him, and he can get inside the 5 second interval because he's so close.

    Bada bing bada boom, nice talking, but sage mode doesn't increase speed, and if in later chapters it says it does, well, just another plothole Kishi has made I guess, as us fans have spotted many already.
     
         

  19. #69
    Member NarutoUzumakiMinato's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUzumakiMinato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Where I Reside,US
    Posts
    394
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Many apologies to the creator of this topic
    but i dont think this would be a fair fight bcuz of kakashi
    who is amazingly strong but all the same he is still weaker than
    the rest of this group..........a better match up would be

    Naruto vs Sauske
    Minato vs itachi
    Jiraiya vs Oro
    Sandame vs Danzou
    Harashima vs Madara
    The reason why i say this match up is bcuz they would bring out
    the best in each other....they would go all out fighting against each other

    Naruto vs Sauske
    we already kno that the next time naruto fights sauske they will pull
    out all the stops......and even when they no longer have any more chakra
    they would still continue to fight for the simple fact that neither one of them
    would dream of losing to each other (again)i say again bcuz even tho naruto
    didnt realize it but when they both hit the water reserves on the tower and
    sauske saw the damage he did vs naruto's he took that as a lose

    Minato vs Itachi
    The best hokage vs the best sharingan user.....would be such a great fight
    their speed is on another level and even though we dont kno much about
    minato......we kno that he at least kno he held his own against madara and
    thats saying something

    J-man vs oro
    Would be another great fight bcuz their just like naruto and sauske...their
    rivals to the bitter end....j-man has admitted that he is weaker than oro but
    like how naruto is with sauske i think he use to look up to oro but either way
    it would be a fight to remember

    Sandame vs Danzou
    Now this is the other way around danzou look up to sandame but with danzou
    and his izangi and with sandame and his thousands of jutsus that
    would be the fight of the century and im sure that danzou would like one
    chance to fight against sandame all out just to prove that he was just as good
    as he was

    Harashima vs Madara
    I cant really speak on this one bcuz we know very little about both of these
    fights but if Harashima is powerful to make the kyuubi his pet which can flatten
    mountains with a single wag then he must be amazingly strong and
    if madara is strong enough to capture the 9-tails in a genjutsu which he prbly
    did and he was able to go toe-to-toe with the 1st then he must be very strong as well

    Now this battle is on the assumption that they are in their prime and are ready
    to fight to the death.....and this battle is just purely a dream
    battle and will prbly never happen but this would be the BEST FIGHT EVER!!!
    and if there is any chance kishi could make a little side episode with this fight
    then that would be purely amazing
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoUzumakiMinato; 03-14-2010 at 09:14 PM.

  20. #70
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post
    Many apologies to the creator of this topic
    but i dont think this would be a fair fight bcuz of kakashi
    who is amazingly strong but all the same he is still weaker than
    the rest of this group..........a better match up would be

    Naruto vs Sauske
    Minato vs itachi
    Jiraiya vs Oro
    Sandame vs Danzou
    Harashima vs Madara
    The reason why i say this match up is bcuz they would bring out
    the best in each other....they would go all out fighting against each other

    Naruto vs Sauske
    we already kno that the next time naruto fights sauske they will pull
    out all the stops......and even when they no longer have any more chakra
    they would still continue to fight for the simple fact that neither one of them
    would dream of losing to each other (again)i say again bcuz even tho naruto
    didnt realize it but when they both hit the water reserves on the tower and
    sauske saw the damage he did vs naruto's he took that as a lose

    Minato vs Itachi
    The best hokage vs the best sharingan user.....would be such a great fight
    their speed is on another level and even though we dont kno much about
    minato......we kno that he at least kno he held his own against madara and
    thats saying something

    J-man vs oro
    Would be another great fight bcuz their just like naruto and sauske...their
    rivals to the bitter end....j-man has admitted that he is weaker than oro but
    like how naruto is with sauske i think he use to look up to oro but either way
    it would be a fight to remember

    Sandame vs Danzou
    Now this is the other way around danzou look up to sandame but with danzou
    and his izangi and with sandame and his thousands of jutsus that
    would be the fight of the century and im sure that danzou would like one
    chance to fight against sandame all out just to prove that he was just as good
    as he was

    Harashima vs Madara
    I cant really speak on this one bcuz we know very little about both of these
    fights but if Harashima is powerful to make the kyuubi his pet which can flatten
    mountains with a single wag then he must be amazingly strong and
    if madara is strong enough to capture the 9-tails in a genjutsu which he prbly
    did and he was able to go toe-to-toe with the 1st then he must be very strong as well

    Now this battle is on the assumption that they are in their prime and are ready
    to fight to the death.....and this battle is just purely a dream
    battle and will prbly never happen but this would be the BEST FIGHT EVER!!!
    and if there is any chance kishi could make a little side episode with this fight
    then that would be purely amazing
    Side note, After you mentioning such fights it would be very interesting to see which fight people would want to see most..

    in order of preferance mine would be
    1- Oro - Jiraiya
    2-Itachi - Minato
    3-Danzou - Hiruzen
    4-naruto - sasuke
    5-madara - 1st

     
         

  21. #71
    Member NarutoUzumakiMinato's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUzumakiMinato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Where I Reside,US
    Posts
    394
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Side note, After you mentioning such fights it would be very interesting to see which fight people would want to see most..

    in order of preferance mine would be
    1- Oro - Jiraiya
    2-Itachi - Minato
    3-Danzou - Hiruzen
    4-naruto - sasuke
    5-madara - 1st

    This group are the best in the world of shinobi....
    no one matches their skill and they are the exact opposites of each
    other.....but their skills coincide with each other which would then
    pull the very best out of them for 2 main reasons they would rather
    die then lose to each other and they would want to prove their worth
    to one another

    My preferance would be
    Hiruzen vs Danzou
    Naruto vs Sauske
    Madara vs 1st
    Minato vs Itachi
    Jiraiya vs Oro

    I wish Kishi would make a dream battle with all these shinobi
     
         

  22. #72
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    ROFL, dude, youre MAKING SHIT UP.

    Naruto ADMITS that a 5 second interval is TOO SMALL for him EVEN IN SAGE MODE.

    I dont care that YOU think physical abilities increasing means SPEED increasing.

    Kishi wrote a 5 second interval being too fast, yet Kakashi got close to it as Naruto did, in fact Naruto dodged it by making clones stopping the full effect of the shinra tensei to rasengan him, so in actual FACT, kakashi getting as close as he did MATCHED narutos speed in sage mode, and Kakashi isnt even the fastest char. out there.

    People continue to make there own cherry picked add ons onto sage mode.
    Lmao... I'm not making shit up.

    Physical capabilities INCLUDE speed, which have to do with the ENDURANCE and strength, and cardiovascular fitness of your legs and heart.

    Naruto didn't even defeat Deva path in Sage Mode. He was normal at that moment when he used the Rasengan on him.

    People worship Kekkai Genkai wayyy too much.
     
         
    Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 03-15-2010 at 01:31 AM.

  23. #73
    Banned
    Status
    Narutard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    ummm we can close the thread now this is who would win
    1.saskue vs saskue = saskue
    2.jirya vs oro = jirya
    2.1st vs mandra = 1st
    3.danzo vs 3rd in their prime = 3rd
    4. 4th vs itachi = idk
     
         

  24. #74
    Member
    Status
    NipponIchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    354
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    put it this way, no one can answer this correctly.
     
         

  25. #75
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Who would win.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutard View Post
    ummm we can close the thread now this is who would win
    1.saskue vs saskue = saskue
    2.jirya vs oro = jirya
    2.1st vs mandra = 1st
    3.danzo vs 3rd in their prime = 3rd
    4. 4th vs itachi = idk
    .. sasuke v sasuke = sasuke wining... no shit

    itachi would rape the 4th
    oro would destroy jiraiya
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •