Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Manga 487 predictions

by: Jeanericuser

Madara looks at Naruto and then at Sasuke. Madara gives off a sigh and then
    places his hand on Sasuke's shoulder.
    Madara: "Come Sasuke. There will be plenty of time for talking later. For now
    this fight is not safe for you."
    Sasuke: "...."
    Sasuke moves away from Madara's hand as Madara looks at Naruto. Madara then turns to look at Zetsu.
    Madara: "Zetsu go meet with your other half right now."
    Zetsu: "But I can.."
    Madara: "I said now."
    Zetsu suddenly gets a nervous look on his face and merges back underground as the others look on. Madara looks back at Naruto.
    Madara: "Know this Naruto. The next time you meet Sasuke you will not be facing him weak as you are facing him now. Either way Sasuke will be coming to acquire the kyubi for akatsuki soon or later. Your attempts to appeal to his better nature is wasted."
    Kakashi: "And if sasuke or anyone else comes we will eliminate them same as we have done all the others you have sent."
    Madara: "That may have been the case before but you have no idea what resources I have yet to use. When all this is over I will have the kyubi."
    Sasuke falls to one knee suddenly and struggles to rise up as Naruto look on.
    Madara: "..."

Zetsu is back to his full form and is examining the remains of Kisame. White Zetsu has a shocked look on his face while dark zetsu looks nervous.
    White Zetsu: "Madara is not gonna like this news. Madara's plans depended greatly on Kisame's involvement."
    Dark Zetsu: "We had better report this immediately."
    Zetsu disappears under the ground with a view of kisame's body still laying where it was previously.

Madara is watching Sasuke get up while Naruto look on. Madara suddenly sees the image of the first hokage for a second.
    Madara: "...."
    Zetsu reappears right behind them and whispers something in Madara's ear. Madara suddenly turns around to face Zetsu. Zetsu's two sides look very nervous as Madara looks at them.
    Madara: "Kisame is dead!?!"
    Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura all have shocked looks on their faces.
    Dark Zetsu: "It would appear the eight tails managed to kill him and it gets worse. Kisame's sword is missing. I think the eight tails has it now."
    Madara: "This changes our plans but no matter. We will just need to acquire someone else to deal with the eight tails. Return to the village."
    Zetsu leaves as Madara turns to Sasuke.
    Madara: "Sasuke it is time to go. This time you are coming back with me. End of discussion."
    Madara teleports Sasuke away as Sasuke looks at Naruto fade away from him.
    Madara: "We will meet again soon."
    Madara teleports away while Naruto looks on. Naruto turns around to face Kakashi and Sakura.
    Kakashi thinking: "So this is the road you have chosen Naruto."
    Naruto: "Lets go home."

Raikage is sitting in his office throne room as Team Samui stands before him.
    Raikage: "As you three have been informed. We are now officially at war with akatsuki.
    As your first assignment I am sending you to gather all intelligence you can from the hidden leaf village concerning all akatsuki activity including the actions of current and former members. You are then to integrate their intelligence with ours so that we may prepare for whatever offensive strategy akatsuki may attempt to use against us."
    Samui: "Anything else?"
    Raikage clasps his hands together and place them in front of his mouth. Then he cracks his knuckles as he looks at Samui.
    Raikage: "I want you to determine exactly the strengths and weaknesses of Konoha's jinchuriki as well as protective measures in place to protect him"
    Samui and the others are surprised at what Raikage has just said.
    Samui: "Should I engage the jinchuriki in combat?"
    Raikage looks Samui right in the eyes with a serious look on his face.
    Raikage: "Do whatever you feel is necessary. Use the same test that was done with my brother if you have to."
    Samui is shocked at what she has just heard as are everyone else in the room who look at raikage with surprise.

Naruto 488 - The test of a warrior

by: The Special One

(Madara touches Sasuke’s shoulder, urging him.)

Madara: Let’s get a move on…

Sasuke: Hold it! (Madara takes his hand off of Sasuke’s shoulder.)

I… I accept your challenge Naruto… (Sasuke grins… Naruto also smiles from afar… Kakashi and Sakura are taken surprise by this turn.)

But, don’t think this changes anything… In our battle we will determine who’s nindo is stronger… It’s your will against mine… Frankly, I don’t see myself losing to you Naruto… That is all that I have to say… (From a distance, Naruto puts up the thumbs up.)

Naruto: I will be waiting, Sasuke…

(Madara opens a portal, Zetsu submerges under the water. Sasuke and Naruto lock eyes with each other… Sasuk backs up into the portal opened by Madara… Madara then swirls himself and Sasuke out of existence… The focus is then placed on Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi. Naruto makes the shadow clone handseal and disperses the two shadow clones in the area. Kakashi walks closer to Naruto.)

Kakashi: Naruto… I know that you believe you have made up your mind about this, but allow me to elaborate just this once…

Naruto: Kakshi Sensei?

Kakashi: You are Konoha’s future. Don’t go throwing away your life needlessly… Let us fools die so the young can live on and shape the future for a better tomorrow. With that, I’ll leave you to decide on your own.

Naruto: This is my fight-

Kakashi: When you become a sensei and have students of your own, perhaps you’ll understand a little about what I’m talking about…

Naruto:…I’ve already decided what it is that I must do.

Sakura (in thought): Again, all the burden is on Naruto’s shoulders... Why? Why can’t he ease the load by letting others help him? (Sakura tears up.)

Kakashi: Alright you two. We need to return to Konoha. But first, let us extract what necessary information from that girl… (Sakura remembers that she left Karin somewhere near to recover. The scene switches over to Choujuuro, Mizukage, and Ao’s location [they are walking]…)

Ao: The fighting has stopped up ahead! A few chakras just disappeared, while the others are moving further away from the battle site.

Mizukage: Good… Now we can proceed at full speed… (They start rushing forward. The scene switches over to the battlefield where Killer Bee and Kisame fought…)

Strange noise: Zu, Zu, Zu, Zu… (Dark and Light Zetsu emerges from the ground.)

Light Zetsu: this is where… oh my! (He spots Kisame’s grinning head.)

Dark Zetsu: LIKE I SAID, HE WAS MASSCURED.

Light Zetsu: where’s samehada?

Dark Zetsu: THIS HACHIBI IS MUCH MORE THAN WE ASSUMED HIM TO BE.

Light Zetsu: you mean he took it with him? Oh man, Tobi is going to be heated when he hears this. So, what about it? Should we do the usual thing?

Dark Zetsu: YES, A MOURNFUL FEATS OF THE FALLEN KISAME IS IN ORDER.

Light Zetsu: it always feels weird to consume a former comrade’s corpse.

(The scene switches over to Team 7’s platoon [who are rushing back to the village]… Several shadow clones, who are lagging behind, are carrying a sleeping Akamaru… Naruto is carrying Sai, Kakashi is carrying Kiba, and Sakura is carrying Lee…)

Sakura: Should we have really let her go?

Kakashi: Nothing to worry about. I doubt she’d return back to Sasuke, considering Sasuke was preparing to kill her… It seems Madara wrote her off as dead the minute she wasn’t of use… And since she holds secrets, Madara must have wanted her killed. But, like I said… If she values her life, she wouldn’t get involved with Sasuke anymore… By the way Naruto… How did you escape from Yamato?

Naruto: Well we’ll find out when we see him huh? (Naruto grins.)

Kakashi: Lord, same ole devious Naruto… Good to see some things never changes…

Sakura (in thought): Well, at least at a time like this, he can still smile.

(The scene switches over to a recovery room in Madara’s lair… Sasuke is laying on his back in one of the beds… He has his pirate shirt off and has bandages extending from his abdomen all the way up to his neck… His arms are also wrapped… Madara opens the door and walks into the room, while Sasuke sits up.)

Sasuke: What do want?

Madara: You know why I am here Sasuke… (Sasuke turns his head and lies back down.)

Sasuke: Leave me be, I’m exhausted, I’ll hear whatever it is you want to say after I get some shut-eye…

Madara (in thought): When he awakens, he will find himself in a world of darkness devoid of any light. Trying not to be swallowed by the endless abyss, he will seek the light. He will cling and crawl to the brightness that I hold within my hands. (Madara then walks out of the room and shuts the door. He then stops as a mysterious noise can be heard while something emerges from the floor.)

Mysterious noise: Zu, Zu, Zu, Zu.

Madara: So?

Light Zetsu: he kicked the bucket.

Dark Zetsu: DECAPTITION.

Madara: I see… What about his sword?

Light Zetsu: gone.

Dark Zetsu: THE HACHIBI HAS OBTAINED SAMEHADA. IT WOULD BE FAIR TO SAY THAT THE KYUUBI ISN’T THE ONLY THING WE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT. THIS HACHIBI IS HORRIFYING. UNLIKE THE KYUUBI’S HOST, THIS ONE CAN TRANSFORM FULLY INTO HIS TAILED FORM, OR TAKE ON MULTIPLE TAILED STATES WHILE MAINTAING COMPLETE CONTROL OVER HIS ACTIONS.

Madara: And that’s not even factoring Samehada… How could this have happened?

Light Zetsu: but didn’t you say it was Raikage’s team fault!

Madara: Heh, Raikage and his persistence…

Dark Zetsu: SAMEHADA CHOSE THE HACHIBI ANYWAY.

Light: Well what should we do? Go after the hachibi again?

Madara: No… We’ll go with what we planned. Can’t say I wanted another setback but, we have no choice to continue the operation.

(The scene switches over to Raikage’s platoon, they are rushing forward. The handle of Samehada is coiled around Killer Bee’s right arm as the sword drags in back.)

Killer Bee: Wait till Karui and Omoi get a look at this thing! I won’t be Killer Bee anymore… I be Killer Shark! Ah yeah. (The sword almost hits Darui in back.)

Darui: Careful with that thing!

Next time: Return to Konoha

A Special Prediction..

Written by: Rabbit9

Shizune is in a room with Tsunade.

Tsunade: Shi… Shizune (coughs)
    Shizune: Tsunade-sama!

Tsunade: Naruto, you must tell Naruto…

487: Tsunade Dies!

Tsunade has a flashback.

She and a very young Shizune are walking though a village. They see some Grass-nin

1st Grass-nin: Did you hear? That crazy girl did it again.

2nd Grass-nin: Wait, again? That one that’s stuck as a little girl right? How did she fail-

Tsunade pins them to the wall.

Tsunade: Explain this to me!

1st Grass-nin: Its just this crazy little girl. She’s always trying to kill herself.
    2nd Grass-nin: But she always fails.
    1st Grass-nin: This time she ran in front of a wagon, only to dart away at the last second.
    2nd Grass-nin: But that’s not the weirdest part. She doesn’t grow. She’s looked the same for five years!

Tsunade drops the two-nin.

Tsunade: I’ve never heard of a jutsu like this, what do I care?

2nd Grass-nin: I heard this old man would pay a bundle to get rid of her.

Tsunade: ! Hey, you guys where can I find this girl?

1st Grass-nin: She lives in another Grass Village, please don’t kill us!

Tsunade: Right, come Shizune!

Tsunade goes to the village.

Tsunade: Old Man, where can I find the crazy girl?

Old Man: I’m not sure, um the pigs, there’s a crazy girl that lives with the pigs.

Tsunade goes to a pig barn. There’s a girl there but she seems happy.

Tsunade: Hello, miss?

Girl (points at a piglet): Ton-ton

Tsunade: This girl doesn’t look like she’d kill herself.

Tsunade turns around. A creepy girl is in the doorway, she has long hair.

The girl points at Tsunade’s necklace.

Creepy Girl: You… I… Know…

Tsunade: Shizune stay back.

Shizune is playing with a piglet and they both step back.
    Creepy Girl: NOOOOOOO! NOT HIM NOT HIM NOT HIM-

Tsunade knocks her out.

Later Tsunade is in a room, the creepy girl is in a bed.

Tsunade: Damn, that smell…

She turns to see Shizune with a piglet.

Tsunade: Do you have to..

Shizune (teary): She’s my Ton-Ton!

Tsunade: Alright. (thinking) This girl is a strange one. Her brain chakras fluctuate as if she’s in a genjutsu but I don’t see how that’s possible. It should end when she sleeps.
    Creepy Girl (sleep talking): Not, not him, kill him some other way, not my- she stops talking.

Tsunade: (thinking) Her babbling has continued into her sleep. I’ve been able to put together her ramblings. They must describe the Genjutsu she’s under.

All of a sudden, the creepy girl’s features seem to change then change back.

Tsunade: What..? (Shizune is startled) (thinking) Is this girl actually some kind of henge? Is that why she hasn’t changed in five years? But no Henge can last that long. It must be shape shifting. Though even this is a record for that. Well now that I know..

Tsunade uses her Mystical Palm technique. The Shapeshifting technique begins to undo but a seal froms.

Tsunade (thinking): This, this seal resembles a Konoha Anbu seal! Who is this girl? Wait, this shape shifting technique is familiar. Extremely advanced, not to mention this use of it is unprecedented. I know who you are! And this seal. Damn, the pain you must have felt, just like mine, maybe worse. I can’t let her continue living like this..

Next day.

Tsunade: Old Man! You seem okay, would you watch this girl for me?

Old Man: Wait! The pig girl? But she stinks! No way!

Tsunade: Not her! The other one.

Old Man: The, the scary one. So you found her.

Tsunade: Yes and I helped her.

Old Man: If you don’t mind me asking could you tell me how. If I can tell the villagers something I’ll watch her, but they might attack otherwise.

Tsunade: That’s fine. She was the victim of a powerful genjutsu (thinks: that seal). Someone tried to help her but they only made it worse (her own Genjutsu). The result was a genjutsu that not only affected her but affected those around her so they perceived her as a little girl (well that’s close enough). I was able to dispel one of the jutsus but she still had the terrible memories of the ordeal (well not this one) so I gave her amnesia. Psychologically she needs to experience growth so I’ve put a permanent jutsu on her making her appear five years younger than she actually is and she’ll age from there (its a half truth). Hopefully that should quell the villagers.

Old Man: Thank you, you I think I alone felt bad for her.
    Tsunade: There’s one more thing, a name. Call her Karin.
    Old Man: Thank you, where is she?
    Tsunade: She’s in the barn.
    Old Man: What? Oh, with the pig girl? Well, alright, bye then.
    Tsunade: Shizune?
    Shizune is playing with Ton-ton the piglet
    Shizune: Hee, hee!
    Tsunade: If you must..
    Flashback ends.
    Shizune: Tsunade-sama!
    Ton-ton: Ton-ton!
    Tsunade: You must tell Naruto that…(cough, cough) his mother is still alive.
    Shizune: Naruto’s mother? Wait, why me?
    Tsunade stops talking. Three Root appear.
    Scene change to Naruto and co.
    The light around Karin diminishes. We see a veiny hand.
    Voice: Where am I? These memories, so many..
    We see a woman, she appears to be in her late forties. She has long dark hair. Her physique resembles the Mizukage.
    She’s sees Naruto.
    Karin(as an adult woman): Ah, Kyuubi I remember you (chuckles), the cause of so many problems. I will kill you first.
    She rushes Naruto with amazing speed.
    Kakashi : Wait! Don’t rush into things whoever you are! (This woman, I know her and this rushing into things reminds me of some one..) !
    Kabuto (in the bushes): Ah, so we were right. Sasuke, when we found out who was in your little group we considered telling you of our… suspicions, but instead we decided to let you reap the consequences! What an auspicious decision that was.
    What have Kabuto and Kakashi realized? What is Karin’s identity, does Tsunade speak true?

Next Time 488: Mother and Child

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 487 predictions

First two were a good read

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -NaruKun- View Post

Raikage clasps his hands together and place them in front of his mouth. Then he cracks his knuckles as he looks at Samui.
    My prediction is that the raikage isn't clasping his hands together anytime soon.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

good job on d first 2

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

Nice

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    My prediction is that the raikage isn't clasping his hands together anytime soon.

didnt see that, nice catch...

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    hahaha. forgot that the man hasnt got his 2 hands

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, maybe he has :D Anyway, it's not like he relies on his hands much, you know :D He can do pretty well without them

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Those were really good. Congrats. BTW I think you should make a prediction showing us that Kisame might be alive and take it from there. pleeeeeeeeeeeeaz =)

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Those were really good. Congrats. BTW I think you should make a prediction showing us that Kisame might be alive and take it from there. pleeeeeeeeeeeeaz =)
    dream on...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    dream on...
    Lmao nice one

I dont agree with the raikage wanting to see narutos power though, i doubt that will happen