Ndlovu is lazy so I had to make the thread
    Only Taijutsu and NB Taijutsu
    Grassy terrain

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Practice #1

Hmm... NB tai can be very troublesome.. You may start..

(No spamming allowed..)

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

NB taijutsu isnt troublesome.
    ___
    I run at you and leap about three feet off the ground and brings my left leg across to your head mainly the right side of your head. The leg would connect and send you in the direction of the kick and allows me to do a whole 360 and comes around with my right leg coming down on the side of your neck into the ground. The kick would have your head hit the ground and I leap off my left leg which hits the ground first and jumps back seeing if you get back up.

"Now this isn't what I wanted."

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like it Pity permissions aren't given out currently..

As I see the familiar Solf take off in a blast of speed, I shift my weight back onto my left leg and raise my arms in a defensive manner with my hands straightened as he takes his first two steps to prepare for a frontal attack. As you sore through the air my eyes widen and watch at a blazing speed as your right foot swings at the left side of my head. I instinctively lean backwards having my weight shifted on my left back leg using it as an axis for my centre of gravity and lunge my right leg forward while avoiding your first stike, connecting your mid-air stationary left thigh knocking you off balance as you begin to rotate in the air. The force knocks you forward and in mid-air with nothing to hold on to, momentum and no centre of gravity you spin quickly and fall on your back at my feet.

"This looks like it's going to be fun."

Last edited by Ndlovu; 07-30-2013 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Just added in arm movement.. Nothing special.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Solf hits the ground hard from the spin which he did which increases the force of the impact making him lose breath.

"*Gasp for breath*"

Solf catches his breath and gets up and steps back three meters from his opponent. Solf rushes his opponent but using speed and ducks under his opponent head and using his right leg kicks straight up up in the air connecting with his chin sending him in the air. His opponent is kicked in the air, he is a little paralysis(from what I notice in the anime and manga the guy Sasuke used this technique couldn't really move for a few seconds). Solf leaps behind his opponent following him like a shadow and places his right hand on his spin making something similar to a tiger hand seal.

(Kage Buyō) - Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Damage Points: 5
    Description: A technique where one follows the opponent, closely matching his or her body's movement, just like a leaf that dances in the air is followed by its shadow. The technique is usually preceded by a swift upper kick that will launch the target into the air. It is mainly used to position an opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. This move by itself is harmless, but it is usable as a stepping stone for a great many powerful techniques like Front Lotus and the Lion Combo. That said, it also has a rather high degree of difficulty.

"This is where it gets original."

Solf grabs his opponent with his arms and hugs them. He has he's lower half, mainly his legs to draw backwards and fold up till they can't fold up anymore. Solf brings his legs back up and hits the opponent in the back while Solf lets him go allowing him to fly up in the sky. Solf does a backflip and lands on the ground looking at the opponent in the air.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As Solf gets up I rotate my arms to make sure my shoulders are loosened up. Before I have time to think Solf dashes and almost appears infront of me.

"Huh!?"

As you arch your self low down, I instantly put my arms up again in the defensive stance as I did earlier. But without enough time to think your leg rockets to my chin. By reflex I try to stop the blow but all my hands can do is barely cushion it. For a split second I see white and then I am launched up into the sky.As I open my eyes again, I have already began ascending. I frantically look for you but its too late and I feel your arms behind me locking onto me with an iron grip. In a slightly frustrated panic I lean my head forward and slam the back of my head into your nose instantly spurring blood to arise from it, but giving me a sharp headache in the process. You instantly see white from the sharp blow and the shock makes your grip loosen knocking you in a short state of confusion. I tighten my abdominal muscles and lunge forward to break the hold, being in mid air this forces us to rotate forward, I violently swing left and right trying to break the hold as we rotate forwards towards the floor. With the hold not truly braking (If you can keep it after the blow to the nose.) and me now out of your control refusing to give you an advantage. We both then uncontrollably slam onto the floor breaking your hold and roll as a heap of dust rises as we make contact with the Earth.

I mumble in pain, rubbing my chin rapidly as I slowly get up moving away a few steps away from you.

"Damn Solf that hurt. Alright my turn are you ready?"

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As they hit the ground, they lose a little of their breath.

"*Gasp for breath*"

Solf rolls over to his left side using his left shoulder starts rising up by placing his right hand over onto the ground in front of his body while he is still on his left side and pushing up. He press down on his hand which he just came over with and his knee which he stands on now. He gets up completely and smiles.

"To think you just broke my nose. Now I will break your arms."

Solf grabs his nose with hands and turns the nose twice and places it back into place and whips his blood which was running out of nose with his sleeve.

"You had me to use my sleeve to whip blood. It is time to die."

Solf runs at his opponent and leaps in the air folding and bring his arms up with his elbows sticking out. He brings the down while bringing his knees up with both elbows coming down onto the opponent's head and the knees coming up at his chin to be complete in between the two making a pincer. The elbows and knees are charged with chakra.

(Hiji Ken Hiza Konbo)- Elbow and Knee Combo
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: the user jumps into mid-air towards the opponent raising both arms up baring their elbows down towards the enemies head and bring them down towards them and at the same time they bring up their knees towards the enemies jaw creating a pincer like motion. The user charges their knees and elbows before contact with chakra to cause extra damage to the enemy.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I cringe slightly as I see the blazing determination in Solf's eyes, his statement forces a frown to appear on my face.

"Looks like things are about to get serious."

I try to steady my rapid breathing and exhale deeply, hoping the headache subsides a little. I then continue raising my arms once again bracing myself to attack. As you begin to take off, I do the exact same at an alarming rate. As I see you instantly leap into the air, I clench my jaw as natural reflex. I think to my self quickly "Low!" In one stride after the thought as you are about descend upon me, I leap low and fast with my gained momentum and arch back into a baseball slide, which almost resembles dynamic entry to try and get in the gap underneath you. With the extremely frictional ground, my slide doesn't gain too much distance and the hard ground scrapes the skin on the side of my left thigh. (In the baseball slide position and motion) I push off the ground with my hands, to try and gain some footing and extra ground as your feet come at me from above. I push back North-Easterly and lean onto my right foot. I then clasp my hands together forming the tiger handseal, I then ram it at your posterior forcing you to leap forward in shock and pain.

"Ha ha ha, that doesn't seem like much fun."
    (Sennen Goroshi) - 1000 Years Of Death
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:5(apply damage cost for kunai and explosives separately if either or both are used with this jutsu)
    Description:The user makes the sign of the tiger and force able punches it into the enemy's behind.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Solf get rammed up in the buttocks while in the air and can't really do anything since he is in mid air(I actually could lol). Solf shoots off up in the air and crashes into the ground. Solf lay on the ground in pain in his anus.

"Ndlovu, I am going to get you for that. Butt hurts."

Solf starts to get up slowly holding his butt with his left hand. Solf looks a his opponent and waves him over with his right hand.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok, time to kick things up a notch
    ______

I scowl a little as your threat reaches my ears. A smirk then silently creeps across my face as I see your hand gesture.

"Hmm, still a little full of yourself I see, guess I am going to have to bring you back down to Earth."

I stare down at the floor for a moment then launch in to a swift and agile stride. In the split seconds I gain a lot of ground, I then alter my strides slowing down as a get in hitting range to mess with your mental rhythm preparation of my strides and attack. As my sudden change in speed catches you off-guard, I lean swiftly and as lightly as I can on my left side while I raise my hands defensively. While my body shifts to the left, I take my right hand across and punch downwards at your right thigh. As my right hand begins to descend I push my open left palm upwards through the gap I created in between my right arm and chest going toward your chin. (My right arm is going down towards your right thigh, because my right arm moves across my body it will create an area inbetween my chest and the moving arm. As the right fist goes down my left palm strikes upwards to your face.) My eyes are set at an angle in which I can focus on the punch I seem to be administering and your legs for a counter-attack. As my open left palm launches up, I shift onto my right in a swift bobbing fashion.( I jump onto my right foot/ I lean right very powerfully as I launch my left palm strike, making the blow angle a little) My eyes on the area around my chest and downwards. As I and my body shift I quickly faint my right jab downwards before it reaches your thigh and with my left open palm now launching at your chin in between my right arm and chest catching you off guard and hindering your sight below it. (I quickly pull back my first punch as it was a faint/fake attack not really reaching your thigh, as my left palm makes contact with your face.) I sharply bend and thrust my free right elbow out which is at your chest area because of the fake first strike, the unpredictable sharp and shattering blow slams deep into your sternum giving you an immense amount of un-ignorable pain. (As I pull back my right arm, we are very close range and my right arm is the closest thing to you, I bend it hard which smashes you in sternum.)

Last edited by Ndlovu; 08-05-2013 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Simplifying...

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I still don't understand some of the parts because the position of your body.
    ____
    As his opponent comes at him and he just looks at him while he strides towards him and just relaxes himself. As Solf notices the change his stride Solf is still relax. As his opponent puts up his defense, Solf leans back releasing his right foot to come under the defense that his opponent had just put up. The foot connects with the chin of his opponent knocking him up in the air and Solf completes a full backflip.

(Konoha Shōfū) – Leaf Rising Wind
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: 20
    Description: This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As I move towards Solf, I notice him still relaxed as I raise my arms in the defensive position. As I plan to slow down and alter my running rhythm, I watch him lean backwards my eyes shoot down and see his right leg shooting upwards towards me. With such an openly displayed attack and my arms already up, I slam my elbows furiously downwards and spring my knee up with a large amount of force catching your leg as it travels upwards with a large amount of force on your shin. The amount of force you have generated in such a short time still follows through at the time when my elbow and knee connect with your shin, sending me flying upwards as blood begins to fill up my mouth.

(Kosa Ho) – Intersection method
    Type: Defence
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: With this jutsu, the user is able to intercept and counter an oncoming taijutsu technique by raising the knee, and driving the elbow downwards at the same time. This catches the attacking limb between his two limbs, and drives the elbow down with great force, effectively shattering the bone.

Last edited by Ndlovu; 08-07-2013 at 06:04 PM.