Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,439
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not see the end of our
    speeches, for words may be
    answered with words.
     



    Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    Discuss here the the spoilers of Naruto chapter 641 which are posted in this thread:

    Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers/Summaries (NO DISCUSSION!)

    Also might I remind people of the fact that if there aren't any spoilers out yet, you don't post anything here as there is nothing to post about.

     
         

  2. #2
    Academy Student
    Status
    deathdog1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    Soooo the chapter is coming out today?
     
         

  3. #3
    The Truth Seeker Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,567
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by deathdog1 View Post
    Soooo the chapter is coming out today?
    No, but if you put your head and hands working, maybe you'll find spoilers.
     
         

  4. #4
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    This shit is from Ohana, so it's most likely NOT fake.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    5,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am here to restore Order
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    This shit is from Ohana, so it's most likely NOT fake.
    I hope so, because it would be awesome , if that happen

    Obito tanking both currently the Strongest attacks of Naruto and Sasuke - awesome...
    Naruto and Sasuke using their full power - epic
    Obito catching up with Minato's FTG speed - badass
    Tobirama and Hiruzen in action - epic
    Obito can still use Kamui - hax
    Naruto getting Kurama chakra back - such epic...
    Perfect Sussano and Full Kurama power up for Sasuke and Naruto - yeah I am waiting for that to happen
     
         

  6. #6
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    I hope so, because it would be awesome , if that happen

    Obito tanking both currently the Strongest attacks of Naruto and Sasuke - awesome...
    Naruto and Sasuke using their full power - epic
    Obito catching up with Minato's FTG speed - badass
    Tobirama and Hiruzen in action - epic
    Obito can still use Kamui - hax
    Naruto getting Kurama chakra back - such epic...
    Perfect Sussano and Full Kurama power up for Sasuke and Naruto - yeah I am waiting for that to happen
    If only that was about to happen it would be so cool Btw, do you have any credible source for spoilers in general?
     
         

  7. #7
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    I hope so, because it would be awesome , if that happen

    Obito tanking both currently the Strongest attacks of Naruto and Sasuke - awesome...
    Naruto and Sasuke using their full power - epic
    Obito catching up with Minato's FTG speed - badass
    Tobirama and Hiruzen in action - epic
    Obito can still use Kamui - hax
    Naruto getting Kurama chakra back - such epic...
    Perfect Sussano and Full Kurama power up for Sasuke and Naruto - yeah I am waiting for that to happen
    Is it perfect susanoo, or the final susanoo for EMS Sasuke? Anyway I don't think it's enough to defeat Obito by far.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    5,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am here to restore Order
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    If only that was about to happen it would be so cool Btw, do you have any credible source for spoilers in general?

    yeah it would be cool

    Sort of, I have few friends in Japan with one of them working in Weakly Shonen Jump :P, but this guy like to trolls ;(, so I can't say that it is true for sure... but in past he delivered confirmed spoilers, so I could get them quite early but now he trolls so much with giving me some fake but possible spoilers.

    However he always says that half of this(fake spoiler, he gave to me and some other guys) keep around 50 % of script being true, so it still could be credible I would say but I am not sure if it is enough...

    EDIT:

    I found this spoiler, or japanese text posted by someone named Ohana..., but he confirmed this spoiler with little trolling lol, so it should be in 50% credible...

    Of course very rerly but any way happen that he post fake spoilers to be funny ..., japanese feeling of humor/joke lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    Is it perfect susanoo, or the final susanoo for EMS Sasuke? Anyway I don't think it's enough to defeat Obito by far.
    I think Perfect Sussano... Of course it may be not enough still, but still very close to Obito actually

    Perfect Sussano && Full Bijuu mode(Kurama form) would be nice challenge for Obito..., maybe Kishi uses these powers to hype Obito... well I am not sure myself.

    PS && FBM ftw.
     
         

  9. #9
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    Ohana is usually the most trusted source of spoilers. SHe/he always brings the best and most accurate ones.
     
         

  10. #10
    In detention Henrik's Avatar
    Status
    Henrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,427
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    yeah it would be cool

    Sort of, I have few friends in Japan with one of them working in Weakly Shonen Jump :P, but this guy like to trolls ;(, so I can't say that it is true for sure... but in past he delivered confirmed spoilers, so I could get them quite early but now he trolls so much with giving me some fake but possible spoilers.

    However he always says that half of this(fake spoiler, he gave to me and some other guys) keep around 50 % of script being true, so it still could be credible I would say but I am not sure if it is enough...

    EDIT:

    I found this spoiler, or japanese text posted by someone named Ohana..., but he confirmed this spoiler with little trolling lol, so it should be in 50% credible...

    Of course very rerly but any way happen that he post fake spoilers to be funny ..., japanese feeling of humor/joke lol



    I think Perfect Sussano... Of course it may be not enough still, but still very close to Obito actually

    Perfect Sussano && Full Bijuu mode(Kurama form) would be nice challenge for Obito..., maybe Kishi uses these powers to hype Obito... well I am not sure myself.

    PS && FBM ftw.
    Not really. A TBB and they would be gone tbh
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member crono0929's Avatar
    Status
    crono0929 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,853
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    sasuke will most likely use the susanoo he used against the zetsu army, i dont see him pulling out a monster susanoo like madara's
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Itachi's Spaceship
    Posts
    4,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    It seems legit so can't wait and see
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Transcendence's Avatar
    Status
    Transcendence is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    Which spoiler is confirmed?
     
         

  14. #14
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 641 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Transcendence View Post
    Which spoiler is confirmed?
    Atm, from what I gather, none of them...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •