Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Re: Will Kakashi go blind before the manga ends

MS and EMS is very confusing and not everything is known.

Hell we saw tobi admit during sasuke vs Danzou that not all sharingan stuff has been figured out yet.

Itachi said MS goes into gradual blindness, and it speeds up with the use of it.

Kakashi should be at least slightly blind in that eye already, even with limited uses.

Personally kakashi could very well have EMS, as we dont know all the sharingan secrets.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

uhm, he wouldnt go blind because he only has one MS eye :\

Academy Student
    Status
    This user has no status.

That eye was was been transfered from his friend.. I think it's kind of EMS.. kind.. because he can use it, and in my opinion he will not go blind.

Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    He already knowed that MS gives drawback on the field of vision. So i think he wil go blind in with his Sharigan when he uses MS to much.

Naruto 257 page 08 | One Manga < i dont believe he only got that idea when Kisame talked to Itachi.

And EMS can only be actived by siblings.

That is why Madara took his Brother eyes.
    Tobi did take his brother's eyes but he also said in order to get ems all you needed was a clansman. so according to tobi it doesn't need to be a sibling, any uchiha should do. madara took his brother's eyes because it was handy. i don't think kakashi will get ems but i think it's possible for him to attain it if he took an uchiha's eye. however i seriously doubt kakashi would do something like that. i think the only way kakashi would get ems is if an uchiha gave him their eye like obito did. kakashi isn't the sort to go around plucking peoples' eyes out.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Seems like kakashi is getting out powered by all the new bad guys. He is now fight 2 Uchihas with MS and EMS. Along with that the sharingan can control bujus. If akatsuki is revived than it would be a bigger problem because they will be new S ranked criminals that will have the powers of the buju's.

Until Tsunade is up again Kakashi will be hokage. I think he needs to work on something a new jutsu as powerful as his MS so he wouldn't rely on it. Kakashi has the skill its just these fight are about monster jutsu. He needs another S class jutsu raikiri alone isn't as powerful as it was.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12