Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Sakura entering Sage Mode?

So I just woke up and read Mangastream’s version which luckily has bigger panels… have you guys noticed her hands stance?

Her handsigns are no longer the previous ones… which were for healing.

And we all know for what that is…

Oh, and please, no bashing. You know my hand doesn't hurt to use the report button.
    Let's discuss civilized.

magi,toriko and naruto. Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    manga of the month: song of
    the long march.

Re: Sakura entering Sage Mode?

another asspull for sasura

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    another asspull for sasura
    Because Sage Mode was an asspull for Jiraiya, Naruto, Kabuto too, right?!

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    -

She's healing people and I think both Sakura's and Tsunade's 'sage mode' is their byakugou seal

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nathan, you're the best.
    Souji, you da real MVP.
    Adachi, drink your coffee.

I don't think Kishi would give her Sage Mode just after getting the Byakugou. And she hasn't really had a chance to use it... A few Juubi clones and that's it. We need a resurgence of Zetsu to give the other characters something to fight.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by COLOSSAL TITAN View Post
    She's healing people and I think both Sakura's and Tsunade's 'sage mode' is their byakugou seal
    Well, Shikkotsurin hasn't been shown as the third place for nothing... And Byakugo is named Byakugo no Jutsu not Senpou Byakugou.

Quote Originally Posted by x iiiMPerFeCT View Post
    I don't think Kishi would give her Sage Mode just after getting the Byakugou. And she hasn't really had a chance to use it... A few Juubi clones and that's it. We need a resurgence of Zetsu to give the other characters something to fight.
    Or he would. We don't know the Slugs rules for a Sage Mode... What if the seal was the only thing in her way of being able to perform it?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont bait the troll in his
    natural environment,in fact
    dont move a muscle !

Im not here to bash, but i cant stand say that i laughed for real be4 i click on the thread :D . i dont think is possobile, not on this series. and if they wont continue the series, sakura will just remain at blowing...things.

Legend
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Courage is not the absence
    of fear but rather the
    judgment that something else
    is more important than
    fear.”

Nope,Byakugo it's the only power-up she gets.That hand symbol it's to mold chakra so she can heal people.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    King Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Because Sage Mode was an asspull for Jiraiya, Naruto, Kabuto too, right?!
    Jiraiya had a huge affiliation with toads, naruto trained. Kabuto is the only arguable candidate, who also had a large affiliation with snakes. While sakura only got her slug affiliation a few chapters ago.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by ReZ View Post
    Nope,Byakugo it's the only power-up she gets.That hand symbol it's to mold chakra so she can heal people.
    Her fingers are no longer interlaced like previously where she did mold chakra for healing people...
    Quote Originally Posted by tingun View Post
    Jiraiya had a huge affiliation with toads, naruto trained. Kabuto is the only arguable candidate, who also had a large affiliation with snakes. While sakura only got her slug affiliation a few chapters ago.
    Really now, we all know that they were gonna become the Neo Sannins which meant, Sakura was affiliated with Slugs. There were signs here and there from Kishi, it is only logical to follow the pattern after that.

Quote Originally Posted by You Know Who View Post
    Im not here to bash, but i cant stand say that i laughed for real be4 i click on the thread :D . i dont think is possobile, not on this series. and if they wont continue the series, sakura will just remain at blowing...things.
    I guess we'll see about that, if it is or not, indeed like you speak..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Out of the question. Unless there's some major asswhoopin-type of plot-no-jutsu going on. There are no circumstances where she could possibly have learned Sage Mode, nor could anyone possibly have taught it to her. If you recall, Orochimaru wasn't even able to obtain it. Not to mention, there has been no evidence of Tsunade having Sage Mode, ergo, her disciple shouldn't have it either. If Sakura ends up having Sage Mode, that's just plot-no-jutsu, nothing else.

Legend
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    of fear but rather the
    is more important than
    fear.”

Her fingers are no longer interlaced like previously where she did mold chakra for healing people...
    So you're assuming that if she clapped her hands she's going Sage Mode?

Last edited by ReZ; 07-31-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.

knew its you.....maybe she will get sage mode ..she definitely needs something to keep up...so why not

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    King Calvin

Really now, we all know that they were gonna become the Neo Sannins which meant, Sakura was affiliated with Slugs. There were signs here and there from Kishi, it is only logical to follow the pattern after that.
    Sheer speculation, where is sausage's sage mode?

also handclaps =/= sage mode.

Or kisame is the shark sage.

Last edited by Tingun; 07-31-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Masakari View Post
    Out of the question. Unless there's some major asswhoopin-type of plot-no-jutsu going on. There are no circumstances where she could possibly have learned Sage Mode, nor could anyone possibly have taught it to her. If you recall, Orochimaru wasn't even able to obtain it. Not to mention, there has been no evidence of Tsunade having Sage Mode, ergo, her disciple shouldn't have it either. If Sakura ends up having Sage Mode, that's just plot-no-jutsu, nothing else.
    Oh, dear... this again.
    Orochimaru was explained WHY he didn't learned it. Due to his condition.
    With Jiraiya, we saw.

Have you even guys noticed the Animal Trinity has some specifications for even summoning them? Frogs ask lots of chakra, Snakes ask for bodies, which, funny enough, that was the requirement for Dragon Sage Mode -> to have a strong body.
    While with Slugs, we never knew. They just seemed to hand it freely.
    Each Animal trinity had a different requirement so why wouldn't their respective Sage Mode have one?

So you're assuming that if she clapped her hands she's going Sage Mode?
    Yes, there is a possibility. Shikkotsurin didn't come to play right now for nothing, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by kekerot View Post
    knew its you.....maybe she will get sage mode ..she definitely needs something to keep up...so why not
    I guess we will wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by tingun View Post
    Sheer speculation, where is sasuke's sage mode?

also handclaps =/= sage mode.

Or kisame is the shark sage.
    Well, you see, the thing is that Sakura wasn't shown with elemental ninjutsu or hinted at, whereas her affiliation with Slugs make it possible...

Legend
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    of fear but rather the
    is more important than
    fear.”

Oh, dear... this again.
    With Jiraiya, we saw.

Have you even guys noticed the Animal Trinity has some specifications for even summoning them? Frogs ask lots of chakra, Snakes ask for bodies, which, funny enough, that was the requirement for Dragon Sage Mode -> to have a strong body.
    Each Animal trinity had a different requirement so why wouldn't their respective Sage Mode have one?

Yes, there is a possibility. Shikkotsurin didn't come to play right now for nothing, don't you think?

I guess we will wait and see.
    Hmmm,maybe.We'll see in the future chapters,but don't get your hope up.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ass is the original, Boobs are
    mere imitation.

Isn't clapping hands to focus chakra or something? I take it P1 Nardo had it against Gaara.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh, dear... this again.
    With Jiraiya, we saw.

Doesn't change the fact that it's never been heard of before, Tsunade never had it, Slugs never spoke of it, no one in the entire series has ever mentioned the make-believe "Slug-Mode". She can't just pull that out of her ass out of nowhere, that would be nothing but plot-no-jutsu. And like people said, just because she swaps her hand-to-hand holding to a two finger up, rest closed, doesn't mean AmAGAD SLUGUDUGGMODDE.. lol. Besides, she doesn't even look to be focusing.

Let me put this bluntly, if in the next 3 chapters it appears she does have slugmode, I'll give you my Paypal with a balance of $3000.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Hmmm,maybe.We'll see in the future chapters,but don't get your hope up.
    I am not, that's why I put the question mark there. This would only seem normal considering that it's visible that she finished the Alliance shinobi. So why on top of the slugs with her fingers no longer interlaced doing seemingly nothing? This might be the answer. We all know that for Sage Mode, you need to stay still, not walk around, that's why she isn't leaving her place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    Isn't clapping hands to focus chakra or something? I take it P1 Nardo had it against Gaara.
    Yes but the thing is she wouldn't need that stance for gathering chakra since the seal does it itself, no need to flash handseals.

Quote Originally Posted by Masakari View Post
    Doesn't change the fact that it's never been heard of before, Tsunade never had it, Slugs never spoke of it, no one in the entire series has ever mentioned the make-believe "Slug-Mode". She can't just pull that out of her ass out of nowhere, that would be nothing but plot-no-jutsu. And like people said, just because she swaps her hand-to-hand holding to a two finger up, rest closed, doesn't mean AmAGAD SLUGUDUGGMODDE.. lol

Let me put this bluntly, if in the next 3 chapters it appears she does have slugmode, I'll give you my Paypal with a balance of $3000.
    Besides the fact that you won't give me 3000 dollars so leave that aside, it has been mentioned.
    If you have done a little bit of research from where the Sannins were inspired you would have know this was incoming. Especially, if not by then, when Kabuto mentioned that Ryuchi cave is as known as Shikkotsurin.
    Many speculated other stuff when I clearly told them that SHikkotsurin is the land of Slugs because Kishi follows a pattern with Sannins and then, bam, the chapters come and confirm it.
    So it's only logical that if Tsunade said back when talked about Jiraiya and Sage mode that he was the only one who could do it, if there is a place like that, her successor will gain it.
    It's not that hard if you put a little bit of effort in it, you know? It was foreshadowed long time ago, it's just when it comes to Sakura no one gets it and everyone is denying everything, like all the theories I have previously posted about her power-ups and everyone said it's bullshit and I am daydreaming.
    Then bam, 632 come and proves part of my theories, right...
    So if you would just let your hate and disliking a little bit aside and look at the overall manga, you'd see this comes nothing but as normal...

Last edited by Chatte; 07-31-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I

No, besides sakura would need to have sage training and meet the slug sage which we have not seen thus far

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by AllomnisymbolsparttwoT View Post
    No, besides sakura would need to have sage training and meet the slug sage which we have not seen thus far
    We didn't see it with Kabuto either. We saw it when he displayed the mode. Same could be happening with Sakura as well.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senpai how could you Fail
    me...

Actually remote healing doesn't require hand signs it only requires the intial hand sign ram and after that in ever instance its been used the user is free to do other things and doesn't need to maintain the ram sign at all.

this is what she was doing in that picture.

Clap Hands
    This is more of an initiation of a technique rather than a hand seal where the user simply claps their hands together as exemplified when Naruto Uzumaki for example summons chakra or is breaking genjutsu. The hand seal sequence for powerful summoning kinjutsu like the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation and the Dead Demon Consuming Seal end with this motion; similarly, Jiraiya prepares to enter Sage Mode (summoning Shima and Fukasaku) by performing this motion and sustaining it, Hashirama uses it to enter Sage Mode as well, Gaara uses it for Quicksand Waterfall Flow at his fight against Kimimaro. It is also used to perform the Chibaku Tensei technique. Once the seal sequence completed, the user's hands are held in this position until the desired effect is achieved.

Edit:
    Exapmle

Last edited by Trolling King; 07-31-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolling King View Post
    Actually remote healing doesn't require hand signs it only requires the intial hand sign ram and after that in ever instance its been used the user is free to do other things and doesn't need to maintain the ram sign at all.

this is what she was doing in that picture.

Clap Hands
    This is more of an initiation of a technique rather than a hand seal where the user simply claps their hands together as exemplified when Naruto Uzumaki for example summons chakra or is breaking genjutsu. The hand seal sequence for powerful summoning kinjutsu like the Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation and the Dead Demon Consuming Seal end with this motion; similarly, Jiraiya prepares to enter Sage Mode (summoning Shima and Fukasaku) by performing this motion and sustaining it, Hashirama uses it to enter Sage Mode as well, Gaara uses it for Quicksand Waterfall Flow at his fight against Kimimaro. It is also used to perform the Chibaku Tensei technique. Once the seal sequence completed, the user's hands are held in this position until the desired effect is achieved.

Edit:
    Exapmle
    Actually, it does require it... Remote healing requires the sign if you haven't noticed, in Pein Arc, Tsunade did that as well. All the time she was healing, her handsigns were activated.
    And from what it seems, Sakura's hands are in the exact position like Hashirama, Jiraiya and the others when entering Sage Mode.
    The previous chapters showed us no hand-seals from Sakura, then this. So the possibility it's there.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senpai how could you Fail
    me...

Actually, it does require it... Remote healing requires the sign if you haven't noticed, in Pein Arc, Tsunade did that as well. All the time she was healing, her handsigns were activated.
    And from what it seems, Sakura's hands are in the exact position like Hashirama, Jiraiya and the others when entering Sage Mode.
    The previous chapters showed us no hand-seals from Sakura, then this. So the possibility it's there.
    No the only hand sign ever done was the ram, and in the pain arc tsunade stopped doing the handsign and went to go help fight, and while she was over there doing that stuff with naruto the healing continued, same as when she was cut in half she just used the ram and then katsuya funneled the power of her yin seal to heal the kages and her self.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laxusソロ

Maybe....but who knows

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last»