Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 48
  1. #21
    Senior Member Hell Autarch's Avatar
    Status
    Hell Autarch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,953
    Location
    Las Noches, Hueco Mundo
    yeah I know they wont approve
    dis custom
     

    Re: Open spar

    Delete all the spam. I'll edit my move so Blueblur dodges the kunai as well
     
         

  2. #22
    -Omegā-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Omegā- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,702
    Location
    Way under the radar apparently
    Korra and Omega "On the
    Run" 2014-2015
     

    Re: Open spar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Autarch View Post
    Mayuri had been watching the batle closely and as he is suddenly teleported between the rocks, he realizes the danger he is in. Mayuri channels his chakra into the ground. As this occurs, he focuses on maintaining his flowing chakra into the shape of a pillar, using nature transformation. Suddenly a pillar erupts out of the ground from infront of Mayuri at a certain angle that Mayuri is pushed backwards and making him narrowly evade the two rocks.


    Rank: D
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

    As Mayuri just narrowly evaded the rocks through dealing damage to himself and thrusting himself backwards he is flying mid air U quickly creates a staff of Earth which he then uses to pierce Mayuri trhough his side.

    (Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Hell Autarch's Avatar
    Status
    Hell Autarch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,953
    Location
    Las Noches, Hueco Mundo
    yeah I know they wont approve
    dis custom
     

    Re: Open spar

    Quote Originally Posted by omega5 View Post
    As Mayuri just narrowly evaded the rocks through dealing damage to himself and thrusting himself backwards he is flying mid air U quickly creates a staff of Earth which he then uses to pierce Mayuri trhough his side.

    (Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

    mayuri dies
     
         

  4. #24
    Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,683
    Location
    My house
    #SQUAD
     

    Re: Open spar

    Quote Originally Posted by omega5 View Post
    As Mayuri just narrowly evaded the rocks through dealing damage to himself and thrusting himself backwards he is flying mid air U quickly creates a staff of Earth which he then uses to pierce Mayuri trhough his side

    (Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

    As the Staff flys close to Mayuris side L shoots a blast of water turning the edge of the staff into mud preventing it from damaging Mayuri

    (Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

    L: You won't get away from me that easily...

    L throws several kunai into the air distracting Ulquiorra while allowing Mayuri time to escape and I also go on the offensive with this technique

    (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member Hell Autarch's Avatar
    Status
    Hell Autarch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,953
    Location
    Las Noches, Hueco Mundo
    yeah I know they wont approve
    dis custom
     

    Re: Open spar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    As the Staff flys close to Mayuris side L shoots a blast of water turning the edge of the staff into mud preventing it from damaging Mayuri

    (Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

    L: You won't get away from me that easily...

    L throws several kunai into the air distracting Ulquiorra while allowing Mayuri time to escape and I also go on the offensive with this technique

    (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
    Thank you .
     
         

  6. #26
    Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,683
    Location
    My house
    #SQUAD
     

    Re: Open spar

    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Autarch View Post
    Thank you .
    No prob bob
     
         

  7. #27
    -Omegā-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Omegā- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,702
    Location
    Way under the radar apparently
    Korra and Omega "On the
    Run" 2014-2015
     

    Re: Open spar

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlur View Post
    As the Staff flys close to Mayuris side L shoots a blast of water turning the edge of the staff into mud preventing it from damaging Mayuri

    (Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

    L: You won't get away from me that easily...

    L throws several kunai into the air distracting Ulquiorra while allowing Mayuri time to escape and I also go on the offensive with this technique

    (Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

    Rank:E
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:N/A
    Damage Points:N/A
    The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.
    Earth>Water so to turn it into mud you would need a higher ranked water or a massive water attack to cancel my Jutsu Im not the type to worry about it so let us continue.

    As the kunai head toward my direction I begin to spin with concentrated chakra to deflect the kunai's sending them in all different directions. I charge at L who and deleiver a barrage of 16 stikes to the chakra points. "How is that heart holding up, you might want to get that checked."

    D rank

    (Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Heavenly Spin/Rotation
    Rank: D
    Type: Defence
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A(+20 if used to block an attack)
    Description:The user pushes chakra out of all there tenketsu and spin creating a dome shield that can fend off most attacks.


    (Hyuuga Ryuu Taijutsu) - Hyuuga Style Taijutsu
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A mini barrage of gentle fist that equal 16 strikes
     
         

  8. #28
    Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,683
    Location
    My house
    #SQUAD
     

    Re: Open spar

    Quote Originally Posted by omega5 View Post
    Earth>Water so to turn it into mud you would need a higher ranked water or a massive water attack to cancel my Jutsu Im not the type to worry about it so let us continue.

    As the kunai head toward my direction I begin to spin with concentrated chakra to deflect the kunai's sending them in all different directions. I charge at L who and deleiver a barrage of 16 stikes to the chakra points. "How is that heart holding up, you might want to get that checked."

    D rank

    (Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Heavenly Spin/Rotation
    Rank: D
    Type: Defence
    Range: Close
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A(+20 if used to block an attack)
    Description:The user pushes chakra out of all there tenketsu and spin creating a dome shield that can fend off most attacks.


    (Hyuuga Ryuu Taijutsu) - Hyuuga Style Taijutsu
    Rank: D
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A mini barrage of gentle fist that equal 16 strikes
    Do you even have byakugan active? You would need it to hit my chakra points, otherwise the strikes would just hit random points at my body.
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member Hell Autarch's Avatar
    Status
    Hell Autarch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,953
    Location
    Las Noches, Hueco Mundo
    yeah I know they wont approve
    dis custom
     

    Re: Open spar

    @Blueblur

    LOL just realized that

    BTW I am going offline now
     
         

  10. #30
    -Omegā-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Omegā- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,702
    Location
    Way under the radar apparently
    Korra and Omega "On the
    Run" 2014-2015
     

    Re: Open spar

    Nope they just randomn points but as for the heart everyone knows where that is I dont need the byakugan to release chakra in your system so if I pound on your heart you were effected. The barrage of strikes would be randomn however cuz those are smaller points
     
         

  11. #31
    Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,683
    Location
    My house
    #SQUAD
     

    Re: Open spar

    Ok than if Hells going offline than

    Mayuri jumps in front of L and takes the blows from Ulquiorra

    Trololololo
     
         

  12. #32
    -Omegā-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Omegā- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,702
    Location
    Way under the radar apparently
    Korra and Omega "On the
    Run" 2014-2015
     

    Re: Open spar

    LMAO so is it just you and me now? Or shall we wait to see what tommorow brings
     
         

  13. #33
    Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,683
    Location
    My house
    #SQUAD
     

    Re: Open spar

    Quote Originally Posted by omega5 View Post
    LMAO so is it just you and me now? Or shall we wait to see what tommorow brings
    Just you and me
     
         

  14. #34
    -Omegā-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Omegā- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,702
    Location
    Way under the radar apparently
    Korra and Omega "On the
    Run" 2014-2015
     

    Re: Open spar

    Ulquiorra simply awaits L's move while in his Hyuga Stance.

    "Ladies first..."
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member Hell Autarch's Avatar
    Status
    Hell Autarch is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,953
    Location
    Las Noches, Hueco Mundo
    yeah I know they wont approve
    dis custom
     

    Re: Open spar

    I am going to go offline soon.

    PS FAWK YOU L
     
         

  16. #36
    Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,683
    Location
    My house
    #SQUAD
     

    Re: Open spar

    Mayuri jumps in front of L taking the blows

    Mayuri: You must not die.. *faints*

    L: *looks up at Scrubqiuorra* ok than.. Just you and me..

    *I channel chakra to my mouth and than release mist covering the battlefield*
    (Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.

    *Several of the kunai than strike Ulquiorra in his back a result of the five senses confusion attack (it lasts 2 turns)*
     
         

  17. #37
    Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,683
    Location
    My house
    #SQUAD
     

    Re: Open spar

    L: *twiddling his thumbs*
     
         

  18. #38
    -Omegā-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Omegā- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,702
    Location
    Way under the radar apparently
    Korra and Omega "On the
    Run" 2014-2015
     

    Re: Open spar

    Going off now again but I thought I hit the kunai away with my rotation so the mist wouldnt fall on me
     
         

  19. #39
    Impεrius's Avatar
    Status
    Impεrius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,683
    Location
    My house
    #SQUAD
     

    Re: Open spar

    Quote Originally Posted by omega5 View Post
    Going off now again but I thought I hit the kunai away with my rotation so the mist wouldnt fall on me
    The jutsu last two turns, and I preformed hiding in mist jutsu
     
         

  20. #40
    -Omegā-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Omegā- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,702
    Location
    Way under the radar apparently
    Korra and Omega "On the
    Run" 2014-2015
     

    Re: Open spar

    the five senses only lasts two turns if it connects which it didn't
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •