Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Symbol of the Revolution

The Girl with the bow in the tree.

Out on one of her usual hunting trips a dark haired girl glides from bench to branch, her right hand locked ever so firmly around the smooth wooden beam of her bow as she travels. She follows her usual path through the trees before she comes to an opening, a huge rock wall stands long range directly in front of her position as she stares up at the trickling water from her spot in the trees. Concealed from the view of the single deer that drinks nonchalantly from the lake at the foot of the cliff, a gentle trickle is all that is heard behind the melancholy song of the birds in the vast forest behind her a trickle that resonates from the small lake at the bottom of the cliff, a small waterfall falls from above. The forested area forms an almost complete circle around a plain grassland, only left incomplete as the wood is blocked by the stones cliff and waterfall. Sliding the fingers of her left hand along the feathers of an arrow she slides it out its quiver and loads it onto her bow, the girl steadies her breath as she had done on so many occasions before pulls the string back and closes her right eye for a clear line of sight. As she releases the arrow a sound is heard from the right and her eyes dart to the source, as do the eyes of the deer...

---------------------------------------

Continue your RP from the above ^_^

Rei's Rules
    Canon Only
    Terrain is as mentioned above, RP will determine starting range.
    I HAVE to finish some fights so I swear I'll be replying! I may not reply for a few hours tonight but I promise this will go all the way.
    Someone relatively skilled would be appreciated ^_^

If someone beats you to this then make a thread and link me, I'll happily fight you all.

I'm using Mockingjay in my sig.

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 07-31-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Re: The Girl with the bow in the tree.

As archer is walking along the forest. He thought he would make a "Hunt" for himself also. With the tracking via his helmet, He take notice of a deer... and a human near a deer, He walks very slowly towards the destination, Using the in fared sensing via my helmet, I come real close to the victims. I then slowly make my way out of the bushes, startling both the deer and the person that stood in my face

What are you doing out of here little lady?

(P.S: My Clan abilitites are considered Canon in the rp.. Is that ok? Not clan techniques but the clan main abilitites)

Status
    Jul 2012
    Symbol of the Revolution

I suppose that's okay then, could you let me know what kinda stuff you can do though before we begin?
    ---------------------
    As the man exits the bushes the deer sets off in a panicked fashion to its left, as it runs the arrow pierces its flesh just above the back left leg, it falls and struggles to drag itself along, within seconds a second arrow drives its way through the creatures eye and its body turns limp as it hits the ground with a thud.

"Trying to feed a family, a feat that isn't made any easier by your careless footsteps.

Katniss drops from the tree and makes her way over to the deer, as she walks she calls back to the man.

"A question for you, how'd you see me? You must have a hell of an eye on you, but I don't see any trace of a dojutsu on you..."

She continues walking toward the deer/lake as she listens for the mans response.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

heh, I could be a sensor.. OR I could have a mutated dojutsu. heh... *Cloes eyes and opens them up dramatically* You see the lenses through my helmet. Not only do they allow me to sense, but they give me the visual of a 1T sharigan, But best of all... They have Infared sensing. So I could see your body heat without seeing your physical body.. Thats neither here or there. My main concern is that, this forest does not belong to you, and even though you are hunting for your family it is none of my concern nor do I care. I will have to nicely ask you to leave without becoming hostile

Mandalorian Armor : Armor Activation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range:Self
    Chakra Cost:E=5 D=10, C=15, B=25, A=30, S=40, Forbidden: 50 (+10 Each turn its active)
    Damage Points: N/a
    Description: This is the basis of the clans abilities. The higher your up in the rank the more your armor will be upgraded to a more powerful state. Each Rank have their own set starting With E Rank Mandolorian, D Rank Mandolorian Scout, C Rank Mandolorian Fighter. Etc.. The activation of the armor is through channeling chakra all throughout the armor . Causing the functions of the armor to activate. The armor's helmet possesses a pair of special lenses on them and foreign chakra to the rest. The foreign chakra is able to almost instantly channel into the human brain from the helmet when foreign chakra is detected inside the body, these lenses are like the Dojutsus that the Uchihas possess to a limit. These lenses give the user the ability to track the speed as the 1 tomoe sharingan. The armor and all it's abilities can then be controlled via voice command. The armor is made from a special chakra emitting metal and can deflect simple kunai & shuriken without receiving damage. The armor transmits data to it's user allowing the user to effectively use his 5 sense(including touch) All armors have communicators inside of them aswell, to communicate with each other even while inside the armor. Furthermore the Mandalorian armor has many sensing aids which boost the user's visual perception. Also the part of the armor covering the users mouth can open if there is a concentration of chakra in the user's mouth, allowing the user to spew out attacks normally. The armor's jet-pack is operated by a fuel tank which is compartmentalized to prevent accidental explosions.
    Jet-Pack: The user gains the ability to fly and maneuver in sky using his pressurized Jet-pack. The Jet-Pack moves the user around at his/her base speed level. Can fly for two turns at a time with a one-turn recharge time. The jetpack can be used a total of five times before it runs out of fuel.
    Immunity to C-rank and Below Taijutsu as well as Simple Weapons: Due to it's strong material the Mandalorian armor can absorb the damage dealt by C-rank and below Taijutsu.
    -Chakra Sensing Using the armors helment the user gains the ability to see chakra but not differentiate between shadow clones.
    -Motion Sensing: The helmet allows the user to better track and see objects in motion. This ability is equivalent to the motion sensing of a 1T Sharingan.
    -Infrared and Heat Seeking: The armor's helmet allows the user to see and seek heat signatures using infrared vision.
    -Vibrating Sword: By vibration his sword the user can increase his cutting ability as well as the power of his Kenjutsu (+15). This can be done twice per battle and lasts for two turns.
    -Speed Stimulants LVL 1: The user's speed is increased 50%. Lasts for two turns.
    -Speed Stimulants LVL 2: The user's speed is doubled. Lasts one turn.
    -Strength Stimulant LVL 1: The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +15 damage. Lasts two turns.
    -Strength Stimulants LVL 2 (2 CB per turn): The user's power is increased and all his Taijutsu deal +30 damage. Lasts one turn.

-Once a stimulant is used, the user must wait two turns before using another stimulant again.
    -One speed and one strength stimulant may be used at the same time, but afterward the armor must wait two turns to recharge, causing the user to temporarily lose all armor-based Mandalorian abilities

Status
    Jul 2012
    Symbol of the Revolution

OOC: Thanks, the armor is all that is canon right?

As she pulls her arrows from the deer corpse Katniss' demeanour never changes, she remains calm and steady as she always had, the only uncontrolled movements were from her misguided hair as the loose strands blew in the gentle breeze formed by the cold air emanating from the small pond which now lay short range behind her. Blatantly disregarding the latter stages of the mans speech Katniss speaks up in the first moment of silence.

Heat vision? I see. I suppose your armor makes you feel strong then right? Like nothing can touch you, physically or mentally as long as you separate yourself from the world... Let me tell you, something will find a way to your heart, no matter how hard you try to prevent it. As long as their is something to care for, you can be made to suffer.

She then cuts into the deer with her knife and drops the meat into her pack before placing it gently onto a rock a few inches from the edge of the pond, with her pack she lies her bow and quiver. The knife is placed elegantly back into the strap on her boot a d she stands once more, the pond short range to her back and the man mid-range before her. Her face remains expressionless; a state which had been ever-present since her time in Iwagakures Arena. She locks her eyes on her opponent so easily now, the fact that she could enter this state so freely upset her greatly, but even with these feelings inside her resolve did not waver.

"And I heard what you said, about this forest. So if what you say is true, and I am truly not allowed to hunt here without permission from what? The higher cause? I stand here before you, willing to fight for the right to live."

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 08-01-2013 at 11:10 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Yes, The Only thing.

... *Closes eyes and opens them seconds later* Your willing to die protecting your family? Such a big thing to say from such a small person... Tell you what.. If you dont die, then you can indeed hunt here.. But going easy... Isnt something im willing to do

I quickly take out a large Demon Wind-Shuriken. As I do, I see you in clear site. At the same time, I channel Lightning into the one Huge Demon shuriken. By using the chidori through it. Once Done, I throw it and make several handseals. As the handseals are made, Thousands of Chidori-Infused Demon WindMill Shuriken appear, causing thousands of them to launch in a wide spread direction. Giving you no space to simply "Avoid". But having you to counter

( Raiton: Fusei Shuriken Chidori Jutsu ) - Lightning Release: Rigged Shuriken One Thousand Birds Style

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will utilize a large shuriken and channel a chidori into it. The user will then throw the shuriken charged with chidori towards the opponent resulting in paralysing them on impact. (paralysis lasts for 1 turn)
    Note: Must Know Chidori

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds

Type: Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.
    Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.

Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.