Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 51
  1. #21
    Yellow Flash Sage The Shadow Puppeteer's Avatar
    Status
    The Shadow Puppeteer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    60
    Location
    Up around the bend
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutard View Post
    1. i agree if naruto tried 2 set frs up he would be killed
    2.sage mode dose not make him faster when the frog explain sage mode it said nothing bout making faster
    3.sage mode wnt make him faster
    4.he has the wind element but no wind jutso except frs which takes a while 2 set up
    5 you mean the 9tails fighting smart and ruthless
    the frog said that sage mode activates his body in a number of ways. most closely enhancing his body. (i.e. insanely strong, regenerates quickly, body is somewhat indestructible, can hit enemies without really hitting them) using some deductive reasoning i would have to say that speed would have to be included in this "activation" with all these other physical enhancements.

    true he doesn't have anything besides FRS, but he just recently got his wind element, and spent all his extra time obtaining FRS (which would be impossible if not for his clones) even kakashi couldn't go further than rasengan and he's one of the smartest guys. FRS was impossibly difficult to master so once naruto goes to actually learn other wind techs it'll be a simple breeze compared to getting FRS. especially with his special training. which means the next encounter with sasuke, kirin won't matter.

    during the pain fight (aside from when naruto went to 8 tails) it was all naruto fighting smart and ruthless against pain. there was no 9 tails involved.
     
         

  2. #22
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,787
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    At this point in time i would think Naruto would win considering Sasuke is pretty much blind & now he will have to use Itachi's eyes & i think that will be his down fall because i think what ever power Itachi gave to Naruto only works when Sasuke has both eyes.
     
         

  3. #23
    Member
    Status
    Wamphyri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    296
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    this question can't be answered yet .... it always depends of the situation ... blank space no preparation both at full power? sasuke would win ... (simply because naruto has no time to prepare sagemode)


    but any other constellation of facts could cause sasuke to loose
    naruto setting up multiple sm clones for example



    sasuke for one lost his ability to think clearly and until he gets that back he is times weaker than many characters .... and a lot more annoying .. bring back orochimaru at least he was a capable villain


    having that said ... besides from the all powerfull plot no jutsu ... sasuke has practically no intel on narutos fighting whereas naruto can take all intel they have on itachis ms techs to counter
     
         

  4. #24
    Academy Student
    Status
    needwhat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    well i dont know yet, but if someboby can cope with reinigan then i guess it will be no big deal to cope with a MS, after all reinigan is the most powerfull eye that anyone can hv.
    n naruto in sage mode has insane strenght, n dont forget about itachi!!!
    he told/gave something to naruto which i think has something to do with sasuke's saringan, so i dont think that sasuke can win over naruto, n that to he has completely lost his reason!!!
    i dont think he has got any chance to beat naruto.
    but like the last manga release, if madara interferes then i dont know if naruto could take them both!!
    hope that doesn't happen.
    i would like to c naruto defeate sasuke, sasuke returns to his normal self n they both together kick madara's ass!!!
    FRS+susanoo(finalform)= madara's ass kicking
     
         

  5. #25
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutard View Post
    i mean lol i dnt even like saskue but he would of gave pain a better fight

    1. how the hell can narugay beat susanoo plz tell me lol cuz i see nothing and no that fail rasnegan shurkin want work on it

    2. now imagine if he shots its arrow at naruto how will he dodge it.
    Because naruto sage mode aka fail mode dose not make you faster he is no were as fast as the raikage.

    3. now if he combains susanoo with amaterasu thats an over kill naruto would be fcked he can not avoid it. Amaterasu alone could kill naruto lol

    4. now kirin which is a one hit die i dnt even have 2 say anything about this

    5 saskue is way smarter and better at fighting the naruto
    Your forgetting that sasuke can supress the kyuubi

    your forgetting that sasuke has MS

    Your forgetting that he can now summon hawks to fly on therefore he has range advantage

    Your forgetting he has a dark chakra where he gets power

    Your forgetting he is BAD ASS

    Right Now.. sasuke would rape naruto 1v1 end of story
     
         

  6. #26
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    "Naruto can dodge Amaterasu with sage mode, probably without too"

    Facepalm...Amaterasu lands where the eye looks, it has an instant effect, even Raikage had to move faster than teleportation to avoid it.

    Hell even tobi, who can teleport, who saw sasukes sharingan go MS, and leak black fluid, didnt escape amaterasu in time, and had to use some other method to dispose of the fire.

    Too many senju fans, not that its surprising, Kishis writing the story to make it that way.

    Never has a single character ever said sage mode increases SPEED, only strength and stamina, and if anyone says strength increases speed i will slap them, I dont see bodybuilders who lift massive weights running the 100M dash, or vice versa.

    Speed and strength anatomically speaking are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.
     
         

  7. #27
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,359
    Location
    Holland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    Naruto and Sasuke on the same level?
    Yeah, only on gayness...
    Sasuke has a h4x eye, it can defeat anything Naruto can do.
    Rasenshuriken is basically crap against Susanoo, but then again, Sasuke's Susanoo is'nt quite near itachi's level.
    Then again, Naruto could'nt possibly dodge Amaterasu.
    Perhaps Sage mdoe would dispel Tsukiyomi, but it would'nt help anything against Amaterasu, it provides no extra speed, no teleportation ability.
    Naruto would lose and lose badly.
     
         

  8. #28
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    Rasenshuriken is seen to be tiny wind needles that puncture "chakra cells"

    We do not know is susanou as a kind of summon (but not requiring kuchiyose) has chakra cells, or if susanou is simply a medium of solidified chakra that sasuke controls through his own body.

    We saw Sasuke say how every CELL in his body aches from susanou, meaning maybe the body takes the damage in a lessened way due to susanou being a shield.

    I personally don't see rasenshuriken breaking through Susanou, however if it cannot that means Naruto needs something more powerful than FRS, and while fox mode would do the trick, thatd be kind of cheap.

    Sasuke has an assortment of jutsu etc etc, and Naruto just goes "bleh fox mode pwn, now for ramen"

    FRS may give susanou a good hit, and could certainly cause sasuke to rethink susanou as a "absolute defence" lol.

    Destroy susanou completely in one hit? Nah.

    Plus sasukes susanou was partially developed when danzou was hitting it with wind techs, and we cant deny that danzou is a very powerful ninja.
     
         

  9. #29
    Member Floppy's Avatar
    Status
    Floppy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    41
    Location
    Austria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    "Naruto can dodge Amaterasu with sage mode, probably without too"

    Facepalm...Amaterasu lands where the eye looks, it has an instant effect, even Raikage had to move faster than teleportation to avoid it.

    Hell even tobi, who can teleport, who saw sasukes sharingan go MS, and leak black fluid, didnt escape amaterasu in time, and had to use some other method to dispose of the fire.

    Never has a single character ever said sage mode increases SPEED, only strength and stamina, and if anyone says strength increases speed i will slap them, I dont see bodybuilders who lift massive weights running the 100M dash, or vice versa.

    Speed and strength anatomically speaking are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

    how can anyone move faster than a telportation?

    I think the reason tobi couldnt escape in time was because he was unprepared

    for speed you need to train strength and stamina

    a bodybuilder only train strength because he needs no stamina


    back to tobic

    In my opinion they are both kage lvl...
    ergo they both on the same level
     
         

  10. #30
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    Quote Originally Posted by Floppy View Post
    how can anyone move faster than a telportation?

    I think the reason tobi couldnt escape in time was because he was unprepared

    for speed you need to train strength and stamina

    a bodybuilder only train strength because he needs no stamina


    back to tobic

    In my opinion they are both kage lvl...
    ergo they both on the same level
    Very easily, depends on the nature of teleportation.

    Teleportation itself breaks laws of physics, as it is an instantaneous transfer of coordinates, so in reality most people agree teleportation would be degradation of the body in one area and rebuilding it in another area than it actually MOVING.

    Plus we saw Shino say how teleportation is just fast movement, and his bugs would follow it, however tobi used TIME SPACE JUTSU which is obviously quicker than teleportation, as the bugs didnt follow it.

    Floppy, I am a bodybuilder, you are wrong, bodybuilders dont need stamina? Yeah, you lift accumulated 40,000lbs in a 1 hour workout and tell me we don't need stamina.

    Tard.

    Speedy people arent strong, they train an entirely different muscle fibre, slow twitch fast twitch, and you cant train both to grow simultaneously with each other.

    Tard.
     
         
    Last edited by twistedlink; 03-15-2010 at 08:06 PM.

  11. #31
    Yellow Flash Sage The Shadow Puppeteer's Avatar
    Status
    The Shadow Puppeteer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    60
    Location
    Up around the bend
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    Never has a single character ever said sage mode increases SPEED
    I wasn't saying that more strength=more speed. The frog said his body has been activated in a number of ways. I was simply listing physical attributes that are enhanced and trying to show that speed is another attribute that is most likely enhanced as well. plus if sage mode does all these other enhancements and doesn't increase his speed, then that would definitely be lame.

    Unless sasuke gets EMS then he'll be screwed completely. i mean he's pretty much blind and can't use anymore eye techs.
    anyways sasuke is pretty low considering he would have died from sakura if she didn't start crying again. naruto could easily kill him in his condition right now, well if zetsu and madara weren't there.

    the next engagement will all be determined by sasuke and whether he will suck it up and get EMS even though he doesn't want to. If he does then sasuke would be way stronger and would most likely kill naruto, except that naruto would have time to develop new skills as well. Plus there's itachi's gift and "that" jutsu which i'm assuming is supposed to help him kill madara anyways.
     
         

  12. #32
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    i thought it was just a name but you really are a narutard
     
         

  13. #33
    Member Floppy's Avatar
    Status
    Floppy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    41
    Location
    Austria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Very easily, depends on the nature of teleportation.

    Teleportation itself breaks laws of physics, as it is an instantaneous transfer of coordinates, so in reality most people agree teleportation would be degradation of the body in one area and rebuilding it in another area than it actually MOVING.

    Plus we saw Shino say how teleportation is just fast movement, and his bugs would follow it, however tobi used TIME SPACE JUTSU which is obviously quicker than teleportation, as the bugs didnt follow it.

    Floppy, I am a bodybuilder, you are wrong, bodybuilders dont need stamina? Yeah, you lift accumulated 40,000lbs in a 1 hour workout and tell me we don't need stamina.

    Tard.

    Speedy people arent strong, they train an entirely different muscle fibre, slow twitch fast twitch, and you cant train both to grow simultaneously with each other.

    Tard.
    Damn... i thought teleportation and time space jutsu are the same...
    thanks for clarification

    it looks as if I had expressed myself wrong.I wanted to say that stamina is less important for a bodybuilder as for endurance sports.

    Speedy people arent strong? You said it yourself they train an entirely different muscle fibre. But why train a muscle when it doesnt provide you strength?
     
         

  14. #34
    Member brianS's Avatar
    Status
    brianS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    372
    Location
    Jamaica
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    remember that naruto needed the fox to escape pain's ultimate jutsu, without the fox naruto would have surely died. but other than that the fight with pain showed how much naruto had improved and showed how strong he was in sage mode.

    everyone says that if naruto and sasuke were to fight naruto would win, thats complete crap. sasuke needs to be healed and his eyes replaced, he will get the EMS and then it will be a fair fight and even then sasuke would be too much for naruto.

    Remember that madara used his EMS to control the fox so naruto will be without the fox's power. sage mode alone will not make that much of a difference and FRS is the only jutsu naruto has that can appose sasuke.
     
         
    Last edited by brianS; 03-15-2010 at 10:31 PM. Reason: there was a word missing

  15. #35
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,857
    Location
    Fight Club
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Very easily, depends on the nature of teleportation.

    Teleportation itself breaks laws of physics, as it is an instantaneous transfer of coordinates, so in reality most people agree teleportation would be degradation of the body in one area and rebuilding it in another area than it actually MOVING.

    Plus we saw Shino say how teleportation is just fast movement, and his bugs would follow it, however tobi used TIME SPACE JUTSU which is obviously quicker than teleportation, as the bugs didnt follow it.

    Floppy, I am a bodybuilder, you are wrong, bodybuilders dont need stamina? Yeah, you lift accumulated 40,000lbs in a 1 hour workout and tell me we don't need stamina.

    Tard.

    Speedy people arent strong, they train an entirely different muscle fibre, slow twitch fast twitch, and you cant train both to grow simultaneously with each other.

    Tard.
    I'm into bodybuilding too.. Huge fan of Phil Heath, he got robbed in the last Arnold Classic.
     
         

  16. #36
    Member NarutoUzumakiMinato's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUzumakiMinato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    394
    Location
    Where I Reside,US
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    I hate forums like this they list all the facts about one person
    and automatically think the other will lose.....it doesnt work that way......Naruto
    in no way has had the amount of time sauske had to train(which is his own stupid fault)
    but the fact remains the same......if he had the time sauske had and actually used it
    then in no way would u be sayin the things u r sayin
    Sauske gets all his power-ups by luck...who in the hell gains all that power by just
    gettin mad.....true naruto is similar but he also has a angry kyuubi inside rdy to take
    advantage of him at any given moment
    There is no way anyone can tell who will win....its idoitic to even try to compare
    they are too evenly match......and NO sauske will not rape naruto...i cant believe
    anyone would even say that...its just ignorant
    Naruto is just as fast as raikage......pain was only inches away from tsunade b4
    naruto stopped him.....so to say naruto is slower is ludacris
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoUzumakiMinato; 03-16-2010 at 01:28 AM.

  17. #37
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    Quote Originally Posted by brianS View Post
    remember that naruto needed the fox to escape pain's ultimate jutsu, without the fox naruto would have surely died. but other than that the fight with pain showed how much naruto had improved and showed how strong he was in sage mode.

    everyone says that if naruto and sasuke were to fight naruto would win, thats complete crap. sasuke needs to be healed and his eyes replaced, he will get the EMS and then it will be a fair fight and even then sasuke would be too much for naruto.

    Remember that madara used his EMS to control the fox so naruto will be without the fox's power. sage mode alone will not make that much of a difference and FRS is the only jutsu naruto has that can appose sasuke.
    I hate when people says Sasuke can control Kyuubi, it is fanboyism statement only supported by a couple of panels in a chapter years ago. Since then Naruto has gained some more control of the Kyuubi and Sasuke supressed pre-release which makes a difference. The SOT6P sealed Juubi with rinnegan and Nagato couldn't even control 6-tail Kyuubi. I would like to see Sasuke control a six-tail Kyuubi and live.
     
         

  18. #38
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,359
    Location
    Holland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    Well, Sasuke did stop the Kyuubi from interfering before, but I do not think he can do that to a full extent.
    The Kyuubi is basically the only chance Naruto has against Sasuke, or Itachi's strange gift thingy.
     
         

  19. #39
    Member
    Status
    NipponIchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    354
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    i agree with NarutoUzumakiMinato
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    U.K.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post
    I hate forums like this they list all the facts about one person
    and automatically think the other will lose.....it doesnt work that way......Naruto
    in no way has had the amount of time sauske had to train(which is his own stupid fault)
    but the fact remains the same......if he had the time sauske had and actually used it
    then in no way would u be sayin the things u r sayin
    Sauske gets all his power-ups by luck...who in the hell gains all that power by just
    gettin mad.....true naruto is similar but he also has a angry kyuubi inside rdy to take
    advantage of him at any given moment
    There is no way anyone can tell who will win....its idoitic to even try to compare
    they are too evenly match......and NO sauske will not rape naruto...i cant believe
    anyone would even say that...its just ignorant
    Naruto is just as fast as raikage......pain was only inches away from tsunade b4
    naruto stopped him.....so to say naruto is slower is ludacris
    well the funny part is that if you calculated the amount of shadow clones naruto has used in fighting and training, he has a lot more training time and a lot more fighting experience than sasuke has already.

    I cant remember but someone did the math already, and ended up with about 20**something** months worth of training for the FRS only...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •