Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: why do people say that naruto and saskue r on the same lvl

"Naruto can dodge Amaterasu with sage mode, probably without too"

Facepalm...Amaterasu lands where the eye looks, it has an instant effect, even Raikage had to move faster than teleportation to avoid it.

Hell even tobi, who can teleport, who saw sasukes sharingan go MS, and leak black fluid, didnt escape amaterasu in time, and had to use some other method to dispose of the fire.

Too many senju fans, not that its surprising, Kishis writing the story to make it that way.

Never has a single character ever said sage mode increases SPEED, only strength and stamina, and if anyone says strength increases speed i will slap them, I dont see bodybuilders who lift massive weights running the 100M dash, or vice versa.

Speed and strength anatomically speaking are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto and Sasuke on the same level?
    Yeah, only on gayness...
    Sasuke has a h4x eye, it can defeat anything Naruto can do.
    Rasenshuriken is basically crap against Susanoo, but then again, Sasuke's Susanoo is'nt quite near itachi's level.
    Then again, Naruto could'nt possibly dodge Amaterasu.
    Perhaps Sage mdoe would dispel Tsukiyomi, but it would'nt help anything against Amaterasu, it provides no extra speed, no teleportation ability.
    Naruto would lose and lose badly.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Rasenshuriken is seen to be tiny wind needles that puncture "chakra cells"

We do not know is susanou as a kind of summon (but not requiring kuchiyose) has chakra cells, or if susanou is simply a medium of solidified chakra that sasuke controls through his own body.

We saw Sasuke say how every CELL in his body aches from susanou, meaning maybe the body takes the damage in a lessened way due to susanou being a shield.

I personally don't see rasenshuriken breaking through Susanou, however if it cannot that means Naruto needs something more powerful than FRS, and while fox mode would do the trick, thatd be kind of cheap.

Sasuke has an assortment of jutsu etc etc, and Naruto just goes "bleh fox mode pwn, now for ramen"

FRS may give susanou a good hit, and could certainly cause sasuke to rethink susanou as a "absolute defence" lol.

Destroy susanou completely in one hit? Nah.

Plus sasukes susanou was partially developed when danzou was hitting it with wind techs, and we cant deny that danzou is a very powerful ninja.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    "Naruto can dodge Amaterasu with sage mode, probably without too"

Facepalm...Amaterasu lands where the eye looks, it has an instant effect, even Raikage had to move faster than teleportation to avoid it.

Hell even tobi, who can teleport, who saw sasukes sharingan go MS, and leak black fluid, didnt escape amaterasu in time, and had to use some other method to dispose of the fire.

Never has a single character ever said sage mode increases SPEED, only strength and stamina, and if anyone says strength increases speed i will slap them, I dont see bodybuilders who lift massive weights running the 100M dash, or vice versa.

Speed and strength anatomically speaking are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

how can anyone move faster than a telportation?

I think the reason tobi couldnt escape in time was because he was unprepared

for speed you need to train strength and stamina

a bodybuilder only train strength because he needs no stamina

back to tobic

In my opinion they are both kage lvl...
    ergo they both on the same level

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy View Post
    how can anyone move faster than a telportation?

I think the reason tobi couldnt escape in time was because he was unprepared

for speed you need to train strength and stamina

a bodybuilder only train strength because he needs no stamina

back to tobic

In my opinion they are both kage lvl...
    ergo they both on the same level
    Very easily, depends on the nature of teleportation.

Teleportation itself breaks laws of physics, as it is an instantaneous transfer of coordinates, so in reality most people agree teleportation would be degradation of the body in one area and rebuilding it in another area than it actually MOVING.

Plus we saw Shino say how teleportation is just fast movement, and his bugs would follow it, however tobi used TIME SPACE JUTSU which is obviously quicker than teleportation, as the bugs didnt follow it.

Floppy, I am a bodybuilder, you are wrong, bodybuilders dont need stamina? Yeah, you lift accumulated 40,000lbs in a 1 hour workout and tell me we don't need stamina.

Tard.

Speedy people arent strong, they train an entirely different muscle fibre, slow twitch fast twitch, and you cant train both to grow simultaneously with each other.

Tard.

Last edited by twistedlink; 03-15-2010 at 07:06 PM.

Yellow Flash Sage The Shadow Puppeteer's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Never has a single character ever said sage mode increases SPEED
    I wasn't saying that more strength=more speed. The frog said his body has been activated in a number of ways. I was simply listing physical attributes that are enhanced and trying to show that speed is another attribute that is most likely enhanced as well. plus if sage mode does all these other enhancements and doesn't increase his speed, then that would definitely be lame.

Unless sasuke gets EMS then he'll be screwed completely. i mean he's pretty much blind and can't use anymore eye techs.
    anyways sasuke is pretty low considering he would have died from sakura if she didn't start crying again. naruto could easily kill him in his condition right now, well if zetsu and madara weren't there.

the next engagement will all be determined by sasuke and whether he will suck it up and get EMS even though he doesn't want to. If he does then sasuke would be way stronger and would most likely kill naruto, except that naruto would have time to develop new skills as well. Plus there's itachi's gift and "that" jutsu which i'm assuming is supposed to help him kill madara anyways.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i thought it was just a name but you really are a narutard

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Teleportation itself breaks laws of physics, as it is an instantaneous transfer of coordinates, so in reality most people agree teleportation would be degradation of the body in one area and rebuilding it in another area than it actually MOVING.

Plus we saw Shino say how teleportation is just fast movement, and his bugs would follow it, however tobi used TIME SPACE JUTSU which is obviously quicker than teleportation, as the bugs didnt follow it.

Floppy, I am a bodybuilder, you are wrong, bodybuilders dont need stamina? Yeah, you lift accumulated 40,000lbs in a 1 hour workout and tell me we don't need stamina.

Tard.

Speedy people arent strong, they train an entirely different muscle fibre, slow twitch fast twitch, and you cant train both to grow simultaneously with each other.

Tard.
    Damn... i thought teleportation and time space jutsu are the same...
    thanks for clarification

it looks as if I had expressed myself wrong.I wanted to say that stamina is less important for a bodybuilder as for endurance sports.

Speedy people arent strong? You said it yourself they train an entirely different muscle fibre. But why train a muscle when it doesnt provide you strength?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

remember that naruto needed the fox to escape pain's ultimate jutsu, without the fox naruto would have surely died. but other than that the fight with pain showed how much naruto had improved and showed how strong he was in sage mode.

everyone says that if naruto and sasuke were to fight naruto would win, thats complete crap. sasuke needs to be healed and his eyes replaced, he will get the EMS and then it will be a fair fight and even then sasuke would be too much for naruto.

Remember that madara used his EMS to control the fox so naruto will be without the fox's power. sage mode alone will not make that much of a difference and FRS is the only jutsu naruto has that can appose sasuke.

Last edited by brianS; 03-15-2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: there was a word missing

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Tard.

Tard.
    I'm into bodybuilding too.. Huge fan of Phil Heath, he got robbed in the last Arnold Classic.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hate forums like this they list all the facts about one person
    and automatically think the other will lose.....it doesnt work that way......Naruto
    in no way has had the amount of time sauske had to train(which is his own stupid fault)
    but the fact remains the same......if he had the time sauske had and actually used it
    then in no way would u be sayin the things u r sayin
    Sauske gets all his power-ups by luck...who in the hell gains all that power by just
    gettin mad.....true naruto is similar but he also has a angry kyuubi inside rdy to take
    advantage of him at any given moment
    There is no way anyone can tell who will win....its idoitic to even try to compare
    they are too evenly match......and NO sauske will not rape naruto...i cant believe
    anyone would even say that...its just ignorant
    Naruto is just as fast as raikage......pain was only inches away from tsunade b4
    naruto stopped him.....so to say naruto is slower is ludacris

Last edited by NarutoUzumakiMinato; 03-16-2010 at 12:28 AM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by brianS View Post
    remember that naruto needed the fox to escape pain's ultimate jutsu, without the fox naruto would have surely died. but other than that the fight with pain showed how much naruto had improved and showed how strong he was in sage mode.

everyone says that if naruto and sasuke were to fight naruto would win, thats complete crap. sasuke needs to be healed and his eyes replaced, he will get the EMS and then it will be a fair fight and even then sasuke would be too much for naruto.

Remember that madara used his EMS to control the fox so naruto will be without the fox's power. sage mode alone will not make that much of a difference and FRS is the only jutsu naruto has that can appose sasuke.
    I hate when people says Sasuke can control Kyuubi, it is fanboyism statement only supported by a couple of panels in a chapter years ago. Since then Naruto has gained some more control of the Kyuubi and Sasuke supressed pre-release which makes a difference. The SOT6P sealed Juubi with rinnegan and Nagato couldn't even control 6-tail Kyuubi. I would like to see Sasuke control a six-tail Kyuubi and live.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, Sasuke did stop the Kyuubi from interfering before, but I do not think he can do that to a full extent.
    The Kyuubi is basically the only chance Naruto has against Sasuke, or Itachi's strange gift thingy.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree with NarutoUzumakiMinato

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post
    I hate forums like this they list all the facts about one person
    and automatically think the other will lose.....it doesnt work that way......Naruto
    in no way has had the amount of time sauske had to train(which is his own stupid fault)
    but the fact remains the same......if he had the time sauske had and actually used it
    then in no way would u be sayin the things u r sayin
    Sauske gets all his power-ups by luck...who in the hell gains all that power by just
    gettin mad.....true naruto is similar but he also has a angry kyuubi inside rdy to take
    advantage of him at any given moment
    There is no way anyone can tell who will win....its idoitic to even try to compare
    they are too evenly match......and NO sauske will not rape naruto...i cant believe
    anyone would even say that...its just ignorant
    Naruto is just as fast as raikage......pain was only inches away from tsunade b4
    naruto stopped him.....so to say naruto is slower is ludacris
    well the funny part is that if you calculated the amount of shadow clones naruto has used in fighting and training, he has a lot more training time and a lot more fighting experience than sasuke has already.

I cant remember but someone did the math already, and ended up with about 20**something** months worth of training for the FRS only...

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    suusanoo is beaten with wind techs like danzo did

You dont really know narutos full speed and dont say because of the pain fight, in 5 seconds he had to counter pains force pushing him back and move forward to attack

Naruto could avoid amerterasu as the raikage did it and i think naruto could do it to.

kirin was a one off move

sasuke just gets pissed off and goes crazy in his fights now where as naruto thinks like he did against pain and kakuzu
    well said i couldn't have said it better myself buddy well done.
    I believe naruto would whoop sasuke because he's not that smart anymore he just get's mad and flares up! wow like that's gonna do something the only thing that it's done is get him closser to going blind. u c if he was the old cool sasuke than he would be able to think carefully about his enemy think about a strategy and he would've beat danzo like ten times faster without using his ms for as long as he did. O and that's another thing has he ever heard of the word "off" because jeez man he left his ms longer than any other uchiha member....... Gosh he's so stupid now!!!! Unlike his big bro itachi:D.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow Puppeteer View Post
    I wasn't saying that more strength=more speed. The frog said his body has been activated in a number of ways. I was simply listing physical attributes that are enhanced and trying to show that speed is another attribute that is most likely enhanced as well. plus if sage mode does all these other enhancements and doesn't increase his speed, then that would definitely be lame.

Unless sasuke gets EMS then he'll be screwed completely. i mean he's pretty much blind and can't use anymore eye techs.
    anyways sasuke is pretty low considering he would have died from sakura if she didn't start crying again. naruto could easily kill him in his condition right now, well if zetsu and madara weren't there.

the next engagement will all be determined by sasuke and whether he will suck it up and get EMS even though he doesn't want to. If he does then sasuke would be way stronger and would most likely kill naruto, except that naruto would have time to develop new skills as well. Plus there's itachi's gift and "that" jutsu which i'm assuming is supposed to help him kill madara anyways.
    yea but don't forget that minato is inside naruto's consciousness or something and he may even be able to....idk maybe give naruto some new jutsu's or even teach him that God tech jutsu (or whatever it is) and then naruto would take it and perfect it like he did the rasengan.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Quote Originally Posted by needwhat View Post
    well i dont know yet, but if someboby can cope with reinigan then i guess it will be no big deal to cope with a MS, after all reinigan is the most powerfull eye that anyone can hv.
    n naruto in sage mode has insane strenght, n dont forget about itachi!!!
    he told/gave something to naruto which i think has something to do with sasuke's saringan, so i dont think that sasuke can win over naruto, n that to he has completely lost his reason!!!
    i dont think he has got any chance to beat naruto.
    but like the last manga release, if madara interferes then i dont know if naruto could take them both!!
    hope that doesn't happen.
    i would like to c naruto defeate sasuke, sasuke returns to his normal self n they both together kick madara's ass!!!
    FRS+susanoo(finalform)= madara's ass kicking
    Spoken by a true genius.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

As far as im concerned sasuke is a douchebag!
    I think I speak for every1 when I say that we would like to c the chilled, supersmart, and incredibly skilled sasuke back that we saw towards the beginning of the naruto shippudden.

But yea naruto and sasuke are not on the same lvl cause naruto has a lot of things that could help him to beat sasuke O yea and don't forget the fact that he's basically blink(almost) naruto has: itachi's gift, sage mode, the kyuubi's power, rasen shuriken, gamabunta and his sons and there is probably more but I just can't think of it right now.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Minato View Post
    yea but don't forget that minato is inside naruto's consciousness or something and he may even be able to....idk maybe give naruto some new jutsu's or even teach him that God tech jutsu (or whatever it is) and then naruto would take it and perfect it like he did the rasengan.
    Didn't Minato's left-over chakra get used up when he stopped naruto from pulling the seal off the fox's cage, and talked to naruto?

First- Naruto appears to have not known Minato was in his head his whole life which means Minato never communicated before this point in time.
    Naruto 440 page 09

Second- Here Minato says his chakra is fading, and that this is the last time he can restore the seal. Then he fades away forever, i'm assuming.
    Naruto 440 page 15

(Sorry, I can't post links or images yet)

It seems to me that Naruto only knew of Minato's presence during their talk, and since he used up all his left-over chakra he just faded out of existence. So I don't know how Minato would give naruto any jutsu when he's not in his consciousness anymore.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Didn't Minato's left-over chakra get used up when he stopped naruto from pulling the seal off the fox's cage, and talked to naruto?

First- Naruto appears to have not known Minato was in his head his whole life which means Minato never communicated before this point in time.
    Naruto 440 page 09

Second- Here Minato says his chakra is fading, and that this is the last time he can restore the seal. Then he fades away forever, i'm assuming.
    Naruto 440 page 15

(Sorry, I can't post links or images yet)

It seems to me that Naruto only knew of Minato's presence during their talk, and since he used up all his left-over chakra he just faded out of existence. So I don't know how Minato would give naruto any jutsu when he's not in his consciousness anymore.
    Unless he left somekind of seal that needs an exteranla force to activate it, sucha as Sasuke's Amaterasu against Madara. If it is something of this nture I think will only activate against Madara or a EMS.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

6 tails kyuubi. sasuke would be owned no matter what jutsu he has

unless the kid gets his own bijuu, which madara has already promised him... and of course EMS

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Unless he left somekind of seal that needs an exteranla force to activate it, sucha as Sasuke's Amaterasu against Madara. If it is something of this nture I think will only activate against Madara or a EMS.
    Ya I agree with that... and it's likely considering the fact that Minato made it so he would appear and stop naruto from going 9 tails. Who knows how far Minato thought ahead for naruto

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ya I agree with that... and it's likely considering the fact that Minato made it so he would appear and stop naruto from going 9 tails. Who knows how far Minato thought ahead for naruto
    Plus Minato is a master of seal, I think i read somewhere he created the shiki fujin, which I beleive is more powerful then Gedo Mazo since it took out kyuubi so quickly

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you guys are forgetting something important here.

in this moment i would also say that sasuke is stronger than naruto, but in this moment.
    It is only natural, sasuke made himself an avenger, that means he trained to avenge, to kill, that's why he obtained the unavoidable kirin one one-hit KO, to be able to kill faster and more effectively. Another thing, is sasuke is a sharingan user, so when he got his MS he got insane powerful jutsus with it, like susano'o and tsukyomi ,plus, itachi gave him amateratsu.

On the other hand, naruto has recently learned sage mode and had little time to perfect it, using it on his own. Give him time, he knows too that in order to help in the war and save konoha he has to get stronger.
    And guys believe me if we saw naruto react to sasuke as he reacted to nagato, with the urge to kill him so bad, perhaps you would say something different, may i remind you that naruto resisted to a nagato's receiver at a very short distance like it was nothing at all.

Most likely, when naruto does fight sasuke, you won't see a one sided battle but an AWESOME fight with two of the top ninjas in naruto and in the end i would bet that naruto will get his victory not because he his stronger, but as someone here already said, sasuke is being reckless lately, okay he is naturely smart and intelligent in a fight but still careless and proof of that is his fight against 8-tails ( he almost died twice), against raikage (saved by gaara ), agaist danzou (saved by karin ) and now ( saved by madara and zetsu ).