#Akashaisthebest

Open Spar

Rei's Rules and Regulations
    We start Mid range
    Terrain: Lake on my left (Your right)
    Unofficial Spar
    No Killing/Stealing
    No customs.
    You can make first move, my bio on sig. but haven't really decided which one to use, probably 2nd mizukage.

Keep in mind, i haven't mastered any elements yet, but i have had a little training.. so no one to op >_>

The second Mizukage waits patiently near a lake for the arrival of anyone, anyone that would give him a clean and enjoyable fight.

Edit: I'll reply tomorrow because i might go off to bed soon.

Status
    Apr 2011

Re: Open Spar

Me

You can choose either Madara or Korra

Status
    May 2013
    #Akashaisthebest

>_________> I think you go right under the category of OP xD but eh, I wanna see how long I can last and spam substitutions :3
    Jk substitution is boring, I only use it when I can't think of anything >.>

Well you get first turn, and ill reply in the morning. Gotta get some sleep xD

Status
    Apr 2013
    yeah I know they wont approve
    dis custom

Sorry for spamming but substitution can be used only once. kthnxbai

Status
    Apr 2011

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardSama View Post
    >_________> I think you go right under the category of OP xD but eh, I wanna see how long I can last and spam substitutions :3
    Jk substitution is boring, I only use it when I can't think of anything >.>

Well you get first turn, and ill reply in the morning. Gotta get some sleep xD
    I said choose my bio xD Ill use Korra in sign with a scythe with chain on her back.

As you come into Korra's sight she throws a single shuriken with raiton chakra infused with it. She quickly does some hand signs and multiplies the shurikens into 1000 shurikens with infused raiton chakra that hit you. As they come at you she starts running towards you in a zig zag manner heading into short range.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Status
    May 2013
    #Akashaisthebest

As the 2nd Mizukage enters the battlefield, he notices a single lightning-infused kunai chakra thrown towards him, which multiplied to one thousand kunai's after. Without hesitation, he quickly flashes three handseals and creates a water tornado in the lake a few feet away, which travels in front of the Mizukage quickly and redirects the kunai's to the side.

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

The mizukage performs another series of handseals, a long one, making a shark made of water appear from the ground and attack you.

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water Shark Bomb
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark formed after the user does the Tiger → Ox → Dragon → Hare → Dog → Bird → Rat → Clone seal → Dragon → Ram handseals. The projectile is formed from the user and travels towards the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

"Hmph, that should serve as a distraction for a while.." The mizukage said, while running on the lake, hoping that his opponent would follow him in the water source.

Status
    Apr 2011

As the water shark comes Korra does 5 quick hand signs and creates a dragon of earth and stone that comes out the ground and heads towards you. It easily over comes the water shark and continues towards you hitting you and breaking bones.

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
    Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

Status
    May 2013
    #Akashaisthebest

The Mizukage sees a giant dragon made of earth begin forming near the Avatar. Without hesitation, he creates a single pillar of earth beneath him to lift him up a few feet in the air. By the time he was up, the dragon would overpower the shark. When the dragon was a few feet away from the Mizukage, he jumped on the dragon's head. The dragon would continue on to the lake. The Mizukage concentrated his chakra on his feet so that when the dragon would go down in the lake, he would be able to walk on water.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

"I need this lady to get into the lake or i'll have no chance of winning ", the Mizukage thought while at the same time, brainstorming different approaches and tactics. However, the only thing the Mizukage was worried about at this moment was to defend himself against these high ranked techniques. The mizukage quickly performed three handsigns, and manipulated his chakra so that a cloud would go over you. The cloud rained black rain.

(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description:After performing the Ram → Snake → Tiger hand seals the user creates a flammable black mist that forms a small cloud. The user can then move the cloud above their target and disperse it, covering the target in flammable oil.

Edit: forgot to add that the black rain covered you

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

<_< my creativity was low on this one <_<

Last edited by EdwardSama; 08-02-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011

As Korra sees you jump on the stone dragon's head she traps you in a genjutsu making you believe snakes appear beneath the you that constrict you while Korra commands them to crush you In reality, you are immobilized and take damage due to the stress on your mind.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

While you are trapped in my genjutsu Korra releases a torrent of snakes from her mouth that swarm towards you and constrict you and attack you.

(Mandara no jin) – Myriad Snake Net
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will release a torrent of serpents out their mouth. This wave will rise and rush towards the target and covering them.
    Note: Must be able to summon snakes

Status
    May 2013
    #Akashaisthebest

After jumping on the dragon's head, snakes began appearing and wrapping around the Mizukage's body. The mizukage was looking at the avatar the whole time while he was jumping, and realized that this must have been a genjutsu, because he did not see the Avatar summon or weave any signs. He quickly grabbed a kunai and cutting himself in his arm, leaving a deep cut. The cut helps him release the genjutsu.

After being released from the genjutsu, the dragon made of stone would be running in the lake, drowning because it does not know how to swim .__. The Mizukage who was in the lake as well, sees a group of snakes coming his way. Surprised by how the snakes swam in the lake, he makes a whirlpool to trap them in the meantime.

(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Release: Great Exploding Current
    Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.
    Note: Must be performed on a water source

The mizukage walks back to land, where he would be at a short range with the Avatar. He creates water clones and had them walk over to the Avatar slowly and peacefully, with no killing intent in their eyes.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.
    X2

The three clones reach you and just stand right in front of you. One in the left, right, and in front of you. and just stay there.. doing nothing..for now.

"I sure do hope she falls for it"the mizukage thought. <_<

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

bleh i had no idea how to counter any of that >:o

Last edited by EdwardSama; 08-03-2013 at 12:33 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011

As Korra sees you coming back to land she does 1 hand signs making it rain. This rain is special being that it allows her to sense you as long as you are being touch by the rain. As she starts moving backwards heading back into mid range.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

As the rain starts coming down Korra watches you create your clones and the moment you create them Korra focus on a point right in front of you (2 inches from your body) focusing all the rain into the one point, this single point spins at high speeds, so high that they begin to pull the rain cloud into them. It creates a swirling storm of water that rushes towards you and your clones in a fierce tidal wave like motion hitting and destroying all of you.

(Kadou Tsunami no Jutsu) - Vortex Tsunami Technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: A highly advanced technique that draws all the rain into one point, this single point spins at high speeds, so high that they begin to pull the rain cloud into them. The final effect of this technique is a swirling storm of Water that rushes towards an opponent in a fierce tidal wave like motion.
    The speeds that this vortex spins at are so fast that it is able to cut through armor. This technique, once sent out is almost impossible to stop and will continue going until the chakra supporting it runs out. As a downside, the storm will chase down an opponent and anything near an opponent, including the user of the jutsu .

Status
    May 2013
    #Akashaisthebest

After creating the clones, the Mizukage realizes that it began raining. Soon after, a small tornado began forming in front of him, which would eventually transform into a enormous, strong, vortex. Without hesitation, me and my two clones created a moving water to travel quickly on (from the lake right next to us) We use this to travel around the vortex and behind the Avatar.

( Suiton: Seisuiryū ) - Water Release: Azure Water Stream
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times.

The vortex spins after the Mizukage, so it would hit the Avatar before him, and he would get his well-deserved katon training

Status
    Apr 2011

After creating the clones, the Mizukage realizes that it began raining. Soon after, a small tornado began forming in front of him, which would eventually transform into a enormous, strong, vortex. Without hesitation, me and my two clones created a moving water to travel quickly on (from the lake right next to us) We use this to travel around the vortex and behind the Avatar.

( Suiton: Seisuiryū ) - Water Release: Azure Water Stream
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a moving body of water beneath him that travels towards the opponent carrying the user. They then slash the opponent with their sword multiple times.

The vortex spins after the Mizukage, so it would hit the Avatar before him, and he would get his well-deserved katon training
    As I see you start to create a moving water to move quickly Korra creates earth spikes to come out of the ground right in front of you coming out in perfect timing making it where you move straight into them stabbing yourself and causing your clones to poof. This would make you stop completely and still allows my storm to hit you.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Status
    May 2013
    #Akashaisthebest

While the Mizukage decided to create the moving body of water beneath his and his clones' feet, the ground beneath him began shaking. He figured that it would be an earth technique, however, he had no time to weave any signs or perform any techniques. Right before the spikes came up on the earth, the Mizukage's two clones pushed the real one out of the way, and they disappeared. right after being pierced by the spikes. By the time the Mizukage lands on his feet, the vortex would have been at full size and strength. While running, he gathers water beneath him to help him travel faster.

Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

He slid around the battlefield, going behind Korra's back- but not right near, just a short range away from her. The vortex hit Korra instead. [insert troll face] "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING ME WASTE MY CLONES!!

Status
    Apr 2011

While the Mizukage decided to create the moving body of water beneath his and his clones' feet, the ground beneath him began shaking. He figured that it would be an earth technique, however, he had no time to weave any signs or perform any techniques. Right before the spikes came up on the earth, the Mizukage's two clones pushed the real one out of the way, and they disappeared. right after being pierced by the spikes. By the time the Mizukage lands on his feet, the vortex would have been at full size and strength. While running, he gathers water beneath him to help him travel faster.

He slid around the battlefield, going behind Korra's back- but not right near, just a short range away from her. The vortex hit Korra instead. [insert troll face] "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING ME WASTE MY CLONES!!
    As Korra sees your clone pushes you way (you in reality would be hit by the storm already but Im letting it go) Korra cancels out her storm and does the snake sign causing two giant rock formations that close in on you from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Range: Mid-Long
    Chakra cost: 70
    Damage points: 140
    Description: The user will do 3 handseals (Tiger → Ram → Rat) and slam his hands on the ground which creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty. However, because of its size and power, it can only be used a limited amount of times, requires much chakra and can only be used at least mid range from the user.
    Note: Can only be used twice

Status
    May 2013
    #Akashaisthebest

@_@ 140 damage. Okay you win good fight. I will defeat you one day, just you wait. And ill steal your ring too, LOL

Status
    Apr 2011

Good spar bro ^^ dont be down take this as a learning experience