Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is pains ultimate defense the same as naruto's multi clone jutsu

When naruto was training he found out that he could learn faster through his clones because they were apart of him
    so all naruto has to do is create 6 good clones and then all of a sudden hes got a defense similar to pains minus the elemental techniques could naruto obtain the rinnegan or awaken it the same way ngato avchieved his if not i dont see how naruto is gonna get any stronger considering he is already very strong in taijutsu and ninjutsu but to be any chance of defeating the eternal ms with its genjutsu techniques naruto needs to learn genjutsu

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

Re: Is pains ultimate defense the same as naruto's multi clone jutsu

First of all, shadow clones can only take minimal damage, so that one hit and they're gone whereas pain's bodies are actual living corpses with transmitting rods so that he can easily control them, they can witstand as much damage as an actual person, so that defense of naruto's is only momentary, not anything like pein's defense.

Naruto obtaining the rinnegan is just plain stupid and will never happen, so don't get your hopes up on that theory.

There is a possibility that naruto might get a genjutsu technique, like the one jiraiya used against pein with the ma and pa toads that trapped peins bodies but i don't think it would work on a sharingan user because of their bloodline, so i dont think it would work with Madara's EMS.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

lol naruto wouldnt get d rinnegan

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well with narutos 9 tail power im sure his shadow clones and his sage power could come up with some decent powered narutos but im sure they mention that the rinnegan comes when chaos runs free on earth?

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by TRANEGUN View Post
    well with narutos 9 tail power im sure his shadow clones and his sage power could come up with some decent powered narutos but im sure they mention that the rinnegan comes when chaos runs free on earth?
    Naruto can't release his 9 tails because he can't control the kyuubi, nor will the kyuubi let naruto control him, so the possibility for now, naruto won't be using kage bunshins while in his kyuubi form, also i dont think the kyuubi form and sage mode can be used together in one big mode because of the chakra.
    Back when the rikudou sennin came, the world was in despair and using his powers of the rinnegan to create ninjutsu and stuff like that, he created peace (atleast i think thats how it was)

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Naruto gets Rinnegan.. he will be used to become the most overpowered character in the.. world :D

come one. Nagato had quite a lot of chakra and he was able to annihilate the whole village. Now imagine someone with 3x higher chakra levels and a sage mode possessing Rinnegan. There would be no point in fighting such a person..

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    First of all, shadow clones can only take minimal damage, so that one hit and they're gone whereas pain's bodies are actual living corpses with transmitting rods so that he can easily control them, they can witstand as much damage as an actual person, so that defense of naruto's is only momentary, not anything like pein's defense.

Naruto obtaining the rinnegan is just plain stupid and will never happen, so don't get your hopes up on that theory.

There is a possibility that naruto might get a genjutsu technique, like the one jiraiya used against pein with the ma and pa toads that trapped peins bodies but i don't think it would work on a sharingan user because of their bloodline, so i dont think it would work with Madara's EMS.
    not to be mean or anything but living corpses contradicts itself, a more accurate term would be re-animated bodies

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post

ma en pa toads genjutsu was trough song, not from eyes.. so even sharingan wudn't stand a chance on it..
    remember, the 3 eyes can see trough genjutsu that was said way before in the manga if im correct.. those 3 eyes have a different point of vieuw unlike normal eyes.. and rinnegan was said to be the strongest between the 3... so a direct genjutsu cast from the eyes needs eye contact first.. if u dont look at it u wont get into a genjutsu.. but sound is different.. u cannot avoid it because u NEVER expect that... u will hear 100% all the time in a battle, if not ur as good as death.. thats what happened to pains 3 bodies.. jiraiya surprised them ( and pain didnt knew jiraiya cud use genjutsu )

so ma en pa toads genjutsu SURELY wud work on sasuke, and even itachi.. im 100% sure of it but itachi wud find a way to break trough it easily with using sharingan, but sasuke wudnt because he kind of sucks with genjutsu compared to itachi..

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Making a Comeback!

i like the idea but i have to agree with gats on thins one naruto most likely wont be getting a rinnegan.

however i do think that its possible considering that naruto is sasuke's main rival and the soduko sennin (please forgive me for butchering his name) had a brother who was said to be te first uchiha so it was rinnegan vs sharingan. history in naruto has become very apparent in terms of repetition. and in order for the story to repeat itself naruto would need to awaken a rinnegan. which would indeed make him a waste of time to fight.

which was an excellent deduction made by GYM.

and the best description for pein's bodies would be re-animated cadavers.