Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Proof Oro is more powerful then Jiraiya

Quote Originally Posted by Ecchidaime View Post
    Pein is stronger than itachi, itchi is stronger than orochimaru....jiraiya sage mode was not yet known to us at that time, anyways....im pretty sure that itachi is weaker than jiraiya, he ran away from him when he first tried to capture naruto....s if jiraiya is stronger than itachi, he should be far stronger than orochimaru!!
    I wouldn't say that this is true.

It's kinda like in pokemon how the little lizard dude was stronger than the plant-dog, but the plant-dog was stronger than squirtle. They were all even, but at the same time they just had abilities that were weak or strong against each other. While I agree with you on the front that Jiraiya could possibly be stronger than Itachi, it isn't because Itachi was stronger than Orochimaru and Itachi ran from Jiraiya.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Itachi ran for 3 reasons.

1.He overused his MS techs on genins
    2.Itachi was Jiraiyas informant
    3.Naruto didn't have to be captured then anyway, remember Itachi merely went to Konoha to remind Danzou he was around, after the 3rd died who promised to care for sasuke.

Also, Naruto 148 page 07 | One Manga

Itachi can beat Jiraiya, MANY can beat Jiraiya, it has been proved time and time again Itachi and Kisame arent scared of Jiraiya nor did they say they couldn't take him but were talking about kyuubi, but once again, senju fanboys dont like facts, and have selective reading and continue repeating the same infactual BS.

Not to mention we have seen Kisame eat 8tails of chakra, and suddenly Jiraiyas meant to be okay with that while black flames are burning his ass in a world of tsukyomi being tortured while Itachi protects himself and Kisame with yatas mirror and knocks Jiraiya into an ever sealing genjutsu for afters.

Oh i forgot, Jiraiya has sage mode, which makes you stronger, and suddenly all of these attacks dont work on him for no other reason than "because its sage mode" and stacking assumption upon assumption of sage mode to yield an answer that is then hailed as pure fact from senju fanboys despite no actual evidence lol.

Jesus christ, give it a break already
    Please find the chapter where it says that Itachi was Jiraiyas informant. While I agree with you, it isn't a fact. There is also NOTHING that states that Itachi and Kisame weren't scared to attack Jiraiya.
    People say its a mistranslation, but the "proof" could have been started by people who didn't like Jiraiya. As it was written in the manga, that is what we have to go by.

If Itachi and Kisame were that scared of the Kyuubi, they wouldn't have taken the assignment. They coulda just accepted and ran off somewhere.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    /sigh.. Oro ONLY summoned the kages to emotionally torment his former sensei. Why? because he held a grudge for not being named the new Hokage :P

Also it's a common fact he needs 3 dead bodies to even perform the jutsu, and no he won't randomly have 3 dead bodies prepared just incase Jiraiya is around.
    O__o? Are you really that dumb that you can't understand that oro was mad. Mad people always have plans for even the slightest possibilities. I bet 5000$ That he ****ing does have some bodies from his hideout with him, sealed inside of something.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh-Tobz View Post
    O__o? Are you really that dumb that you can't understand that oro was mad. Mad people always have plans for even the slightest possibilities. I bet 5000$ That he ****ing does have some bodies from his hideout with him, sealed inside of something.
    Yeah I'm that dumb... so dumb that I'd support my arguments on a topic by stating someone is "mad" and that explains it all!!! lmao. Give me my 5000$

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Avoiding responsibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    Yeah I'm that dumb... so dumb that I'd support my arguments on a topic by stating someone is "mad" and that explains it all!!! lmao. Give me my 5000$
    Paranoid would be bettah word for it.

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    Okay, Your saying because the databook says Jiraiya is stronger you think its true.

According To your precious Databook... kakashi is stronger then Sasuke.........Blink...Blink...re read... yes.. Kakashi, has a higher statistic then sasuke whom has just come back from a RAMPAGE....yes Rampage against gaara, raikage, and the other leaders....NOT TO MENTION the brawl he had with danzou...Then when he actually met kakashi he tried to kill him even having a chance to activate susanno which kakashi barley escaped..

So not to pis s on your Bonfire but The databook is Bullshit.

Oh yeah, Kakashi is only 0.5 points behind Itachi and itachi must of beat kakashi in about 3 mins fighting maybe??

But lets not get off topic, The 3rd knew fully well that Jiraiya couldnt beat Oro otherwise he would of said, ' i hope oro doesnt attack konoha as jiraiya is our only hope of defeating him, or something along them lines.

So what if he summoned the 1st and 2nd... if he would have managed to do the 4th it would have been over in a couple of mins.... whats jiraiya gonna do vs 3 hokages AND Orochimaru, Sorry But sage mode aint gonna do shit.
    kakashi in the 2nd fight with itachi was able to defeat itachi in less than a min.
    also i dont think the data book has been updated in a while as naruto is miles behind sasuke in it.

i personally think jiraiya is stronger because jiraiya knows lots of great jutsu too, sage mode and we all saw jiraiya fight pein.
    orochimaru knew he couldnt fight itachi one vs one and itachi wouldnt of been able to beat pein.

jiraiya would of been able to fight itachi one on one and it would have been a good fight.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi ran for 3 reasons.

1.He overused his MS techs on genins
    2.Itachi was Jiraiyas informant
    3.Naruto didn't have to be captured then anyway, remember Itachi merely went to Konoha to remind Danzou he was around, after the 3rd died who promised to care for sasuke.

Also, Naruto 148 page 07 | One Manga

Itachi can beat Jiraiya, MANY can beat Jiraiya, it has been proved time and time again Itachi and Kisame arent scared of Jiraiya nor did they say they couldn't take him but were talking about kyuubi, but once again, senju fanboys dont like facts, and have selective reading and continue repeating the same infactual BS.
    1-he only used 2 tsukiyomi and he wouldnt needed to use ameterasu if he wanted to fight (im sure that he can handle alot more than 2 tsukiyomis...since sasuke used it on the shinobis' of the lighting village and fought the hachibii afterwards

2-where did u read that he he was jiraya's informant.

3-if that was the case then why did the both of them go after them in the 1st place

ow and who are the many u mensioned who can beat jiraya?
    and if they werent afraid of him then why did they try to seperate him from naruto...why didint they kill jiraya and capture naruto cuz im sure that they knew that jiraya would've been a huge obstacle in the future...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I bet that oro would win against Jiraiya.
    1st. Jiraiya has sage stuff but he'd have to get through of Fourth Hokage before it.
    2nd. Oro has kinjutsu and fuuinjutsu.
    3rd. Oro can take over jiraiya's body easily.
    the 3rd stopped one of the coffins by only throwing 3 kunai knives.... imagine what jiraya could do to stop all of them

i dont think that taking over someone's body is that easy otherwise he would've done it with pain(he cant reflect it since he doesnt have the sharingan or some other strong dude...)

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First, the Third Hokage didn't know where Jiraiya was before the invasion.

Jiraiya without sage mode is on equal footing with Orochimaru and I believe Jiraiya wanted to use Sage Mode in the Sannin fight but couldn't because he had been drugged by Tsunade.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I bet that oro would win against Jiraiya.
    1st. Jiraiya has sage stuff but he'd have to get through of Fourth Hokage before it.
    2nd. Oro has kinjutsu and fuuinjutsu.
    3rd. Oro can take over jiraiya's body easily.
    how the hell is he going to take over jiraiyas body easily, i dont get it.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

who is stronger or who would win in a fight?there is kind of a difference to that..ok, orochimaru vs itachi?we all know itachi won that one, and he was what, still young...heck any well versed uchiha (Madara, sasuke) could outdo oro because of their sharingan...now, which is greater?the sharingan or the rinnegan?rinnegan hands down...meaning pain could easily outdo an uchiha...so logically...rinnegan user (Pain)>sharingan user(Itachi)>Orochimaru...but wait, didnt pain admit defeat to jiraiya had jiraiya known his secret?didnt both itachi and kisame admit dying if they faced off who was it again?jiraiya?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

UGH! Again, Orochimaru didnt dodge because he DOESNT HAVE TO. Jiraiya has to dodge because he only has one body! Orochimaru doesn't because he can just sick out another body.
    oro had to dodge it he sayed it him selv when 4 tails used the big blast

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ToA View Post
    who is stronger or who would win in a fight?there is kind of a difference to that..ok, orochimaru vs itachi?we all know itachi won that one, and he was what, still young...heck any well versed uchiha (Madara, sasuke) could outdo oro because of their sharingan...now, which is greater?the sharingan or the rinnegan?rinnegan hands down...meaning pain could easily outdo an uchiha...so logically...rinnegan user (Pain)>sharingan user(Itachi)>Orochimaru...but wait, didnt pain admit defeat to jiraiya had jiraiya known his secret?didnt both itachi and kisame admit dying if they faced off who was it again?jiraiya?
    finally someone on my side

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, quite frankly i find it strange that people actually think Jiraiya could defeat orochimaru.
    Sure, Jiraiya was awesome and had a few cool moves, but in the end, Orochimaru knows a lot more powerfull moves, and msot of the time we've seen orochimaru even fighting was when he was disabled ( body time almost run out, both arms sealed, etc ).
    No, orochimaru would definatly make for a good villain, though I'm actually hoping Itachi wil lreveal himself to be alive and become the main antagonist
    But meh, I'd settle for orochimaru or madara i guess.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    So, after a couple of years on narutobase now, in my time i found that Jiraiya was considered to be more powerful then Orochimaru by all readers and posters here. I estimate around 70% people belive Jiraiya is/was weaker then Orochimaru.

Now, 2 points.

The 3rd... apparently greatest shinobi who ever lived ( In his prime ) lost 1v1 to Orochimru ( Tell me something i dont know your saying )

Okay, Now the 3rd Actually said,' no one in the village would be able to defeat him or fight on equal footing with him, even the Third himself'
    Jiraiya was in the Village.

as it quotes here in narutopedia
    Being one of the Sannin, as well as a former member of the S-class criminal organization Akatsuki, Orochimaru is an extraordinarily powerful ninja. His powers, which can easily be considered Kage-level, were so great that during the time of his invasion in Konoha, the Third Hokage feared no one in the village would be able to defeat him or fight on equal footing with him, even the Third himself. Even Kakashi, one of Konoha's greatest shinobi, was stiff with tremendous fear and awe when he met him during the time of the Chunin Exams, and himself admitted he wouldn't even stand a chance against his power. He was able to hold his own against footing with a Four Tailed Naruto Uzumaki in Part II while his body was in a weakened state, and despite the danger Naruto imposed, he found the battle highly entertaining. Even then, his body gave in, he expressed regret that he couldnt complete the battle. Even among the Sannin, he was the one who originally stood out for individual ability. Due to him rarely being shown fighting, he has only displayed a limited amount of techniques, although it stands to reason that in his efforts to learn all existing jutsu, his array of abilities has probably become larger than any other single character. He has a vast knowledge in all forms of jutsu. He also has immense strength in the anime, as when he was walking to Tanzaku Town he was immensely frustrated by the pain he was in and used only a kick to knock down a tree.

Jiraiya has also admitted Orochimaru was stronger then him Too..

The reason i posted this thread and my goal:

To Highlight Orochimaru's significance to the manga and refresh his existance and the prospect he still is alive AND ( IN MY OPINION ) will be the ultimate villain?

I believe he has been much more of an antaganist then Madara Pein or even Danzou.

Im NOT a Orochimaru Fan Boy, I love Jiraiya and admit he is awesome, But i am also a realist and the facts are Oro was stronger then Jiraiya.

Thanks and i hope i didnt piss any fan boys off............................................... .... ( Too much
    Your facts are all wrong
    Ororchimaru died like 5 times and still couldn't beat Naruto. Hiss sword couldn't and his greaest defense was defenseless against 4-tail menacing ball.

The third lost because he was 68, what was orochimaru at most in his late thirtes because of the body transfer.

Oro can't even summon the Hokage's anymor because the third took the souls away and destroyed them in his fight. back to the fight with the third, HE MANAGED TO TAKE AWWAY ORO'S ARMS WITH A FREAKING SWORD THROUGH HIS CHEST.

And if Oro is so strong why is he always bed ridden, sure Itachi was on the verge of dying sick, and he still managed to give Sasuke a run for his money and he even held back. He even was able to summon Susanoo in a split second to defend against Kirin the most powerful lightning based attack known.

So next time you post get your facts straight and quit being sucha fanboy kile 70% of people on this site

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just think Oro just wont DIE!!! Naruto cut him in half, cut his arm off, sasuke cut him in half. Now he is in Kabuto. The guy even has special healing properties.

If he was like another shinobi he would have been dead by now. Jiraiya fought Naruto 4tail and came out with a large scar Oro lost limbs, his lower half and it looked like after that minision ball he broke his neck. Come on that's like playing a game with cheat codes. Where as sage mode is a technique which he trained for.

Even with Oro's replacement jutsu's I think Jiraiya would still win Oro never showed a jutsu that can really kill Jiraiya but all of sage mode is dangerous.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Seriously, if you like Jiraiya that means your a Senju-fanboy.
    If you like Itachi your a Sharingan nut rider.
    If you like Naruto your a Jinchuuriki lunatic.

I don't believe any of those things, yeah there are a lot of fanboys and you can see it when you read their writings. But it doesn't neccessarily mean they are fanboys because they agree somebody will beat someone else. It means they consider all possibilities.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm a senju fanboy I love sage mode because unlike the sharingan sage mode isn't hacked you have to learn it, its not a given and when u use sage mode u don't have access to 3 gods. all it does is amplfy ur natural abilities and is a good counter to the sharingan.

But thats not y I say Oro would lose not because he remind me of that creepy old man from family guy the one that's always trying to get with Chris sounds familiar, because Jiraiya over powers him with his insane power which is already equal to his plus his sage mode powers. Its a gun fight with 2 AK47 but one guy attaches a grenade launcher his AK45. I the machine gun's now a bomb.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12