Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Proof Oro is more powerful then Jiraiya

I just think Oro just wont DIE!!! Naruto cut him in half, cut his arm off, sasuke cut him in half. Now he is in Kabuto. The guy even has special healing properties.

If he was like another shinobi he would have been dead by now. Jiraiya fought Naruto 4tail and came out with a large scar Oro lost limbs, his lower half and it looked like after that minision ball he broke his neck. Come on that's like playing a game with cheat codes. Where as sage mode is a technique which he trained for.

Even with Oro's replacement jutsu's I think Jiraiya would still win Oro never showed a jutsu that can really kill Jiraiya but all of sage mode is dangerous.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Seriously, if you like Jiraiya that means your a Senju-fanboy.
    If you like Itachi your a Sharingan nut rider.
    If you like Naruto your a Jinchuuriki lunatic.

I don't believe any of those things, yeah there are a lot of fanboys and you can see it when you read their writings. But it doesn't neccessarily mean they are fanboys because they agree somebody will beat someone else. It means they consider all possibilities.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

I'm a senju fanboy I love sage mode because unlike the sharingan sage mode isn't hacked you have to learn it, its not a given and when u use sage mode u don't have access to 3 gods. all it does is amplfy ur natural abilities and is a good counter to the sharingan.

But thats not y I say Oro would lose not because he remind me of that creepy old man from family guy the one that's always trying to get with Chris sounds familiar, because Jiraiya over powers him with his insane power which is already equal to his plus his sage mode powers. Its a gun fight with 2 AK47 but one guy attaches a grenade launcher his AK45. I the machine gun's now a bomb.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123