Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Yellow Flash Sage The Shadow Puppeteer's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara's Sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I also agree that maybe some Sharingan have different abilities.
    Madara's time space jutsu oftentimes materializes with his eye appearing first, then his body. Or when he sucks people up, they go into his eye. This suggests that it is a SHARINGAN jutsu. I also gave a thought as to Kakashi and Madara being sent or sending things to the same dimenision, which would suck for Kakashi cause if he sent like...Sasuke there, Madara could just go get him.

But it could also suck for Madara because if Kakashi sent the naked Asian guy that was in the trunk in The Hangover to that dimension, Madara would teleport there and get his ass beat with a crowbar.
    I don't think Kakashi can control where he sends things because when he fought deidara he sent his right arm to some random spot and deidara eventually found it.

Yellow Flash Sage The Shadow Puppeteer's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara's Sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by Taboo View Post
    this is off topic but I gotta make my point bout sth..
    Its more likely that Madara isnt in obitos body, its more likely that he is in his own body, and that he lost his right/left eye(I cant remember which one is it) to Isanagi on the valley of the end, when he fooled Hashirama and everyone into thinking he is dead....
    That actually makes perfect sense why his left eye isn't shown. I had always wondered how madara had tricked the first hokage that he actually killed him, i mean that seemed really strange. Izanagi makes perfect sense. It's probably the only tech that could fool even the strongest and smartest shinobi into thinking they had killed madara. plus that tech is practically known by no one.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12