View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    1 0.74%
  • 2

    1 0.74%
  • 3

    3 2.21%
  • 4

    24 17.65%
  • 5

    107 78.68%
Page 14 of 18 « First ... 4101112131415161718 Last»
Results 261 to 280 of 346
  1. #261
    Member CRK2191's Avatar
    Status
    CRK2191 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    62
    Location
    Chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    and I miss Jiraiya too! But great chapter
     
         

  2. #262
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Are you trying to say Kabuto is now stronger than Naruto?????????? are you serious. KabutoOro may be one of the strongest in the manga right now but no way he is on the same league as Kisame, Madara, Zetsu, Sasuke and Naruto. May be he is as strong as Kakashi right now because remember Kakashi and Kabuto were at the same level. Well Kakashi got MS and now can handle Kamui more effectively than before and Kabuto got Oro's cell and apparently he is also getting the hang of its powers. So both of them can still become more stronger but no way KabutoOro is stronger than Naruto.
    and what if kabuto has brilliant tech can reverse ms?
     
         

  3. #263
    Sannin Sage Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Sage Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    232
    Location
    Behind you!
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    my prediction for the next chapter is:
    Sasuke's gonna get the EMS.
    Naruto learns how to control up to the 4 tails of the nine tailed fox.
    Sai's comrades want vengeance on sasuke for killing danzou.
    Kakashi is confirmed as the Hokage.
    Sakura and Shizune are gonna do alot of talking.
    Kabutoro is going to talk about some of his plans.
    Well that's all I got for now.
     
         

  4. #264
    Sannin Sage Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Sage Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    232
    Location
    Behind you!
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    and what if kabuto has brilliant tech can reverse ms?
    He can't but if he can than that would be retarded cause there's no way to reverse a ms accept with a better sharingan(like sasuke did to itachi), a ms, a ems, or a rinnegan.
     
         

  5. #265
    Sannin Sage Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Sage Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    232
    Location
    Behind you!
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Are you trying to say Kabuto is now stronger than Naruto?????????? are you serious. KabutoOro may be one of the strongest in the manga right now but no way he is on the same league as Kisame, Madara, Zetsu, Sasuke and Naruto. May be he is as strong as Kakashi right now because remember Kakashi and Kabuto were at the same level. Well Kakashi got MS and now can handle Kamui more effectively than before and Kabuto got Oro's cell and apparently he is also getting the hang of its powers. So both of them can still become more stronger but no way KabutoOro is stronger than Naruto.
    kakashi would kill kabutoro with his kamui and there's no way to avoid that unless your madara.
     
         

  6. #266
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CRK2191 View Post
    I miss Shikamaru... Shikamaru vs Hidan was epic... I'm sad...
    And I miss Jiraiya he was the best his battle against Pain was epic. And I also miss the perviness that he brought to the manga
     
         

  7. #267
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    and what if kabuto has brilliant tech can reverse ms?
    Dude are you out of your mind. Look the strongest character in the manga right now is Madara and his Akatsuki friends Kisame and Zetsu are also strong. Naruto and Sasuke are slowly reaching the level of Madara. So there is no way that KabutoOro can be stronger than Naruto or even Sasuke because he is not the main villain its Madara. So either KabutoOro will be a test for Sasuke's new EMS powers which in my view will not be cool and if that does not happens I don't know what will his role in the manga.
     
         

  8. #268
    Member Stealth Assasin's Avatar
    Status
    Stealth Assasin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    142
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Are you trying to say Kabuto is now stronger than Naruto?????????? are you serious. KabutoOro may be one of the strongest in the manga right now but no way he is on the same league as Kisame, Madara, Zetsu, Sasuke and Naruto. May be he is as strong as Kakashi right now because remember Kakashi and Kabuto were at the same level. Well Kakashi got MS and now can handle Kamui more effectively than before and Kabuto got Oro's cell and apparently he is also getting the hang of its powers. So both of them can still become more stronger but no way KabutoOro is stronger than Naruto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Dude are you out of your mind. Look the strongest character in the manga right now is Madara and his Akatsuki friends Kisame and Zetsu are also strong. Naruto and Sasuke are slowly reaching the level of Madara. So there is no way that KabutoOro can be stronger than Naruto or even Sasuke because he is not the main villain its Madara. So either KabutoOro will be a test for Sasuke's new EMS powers which in my view will not be cool and if that does not happens I don't know what will his role in the manga.
    people..... we cannot campare the new Kabuto with any1 yet... but we have to Consider a Number of facts which suggest that Kabuto is One of the strongest ninja presently:

    1- His Medical ninjutsu is comparable to that of tsunade ( as acckowledged by Jiraiah & Tsunade herself)

    2- Orochimaru was in the same League as Zetsu & Kisame--- And Kabuto has absorbed orochimaru & can use his powers.

    3- Kabuto is a strategist.... a Thinker.... plus he has knowledge of every1s powers and of everthing tht is going on.... this Knowledge gives him an edge that madara has!!!!!!
     
         

  9. #269
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Dude are you out of your mind. Look the strongest character in the manga right now is Madara and his Akatsuki friends Kisame and Zetsu are also strong. Naruto and Sasuke are slowly reaching the level of Madara. So there is no way that KabutoOro can be stronger than Naruto or even Sasuke because he is not the main villain its Madara. So either KabutoOro will be a test for Sasuke's new EMS powers which in my view will not be cool and if that does not happens I don't know what will his role in the manga.
    how do you know??? in naruto manga everything CAN HAPPEN! kishiimoto write story and if he decide write for kabuto ms reverse tech then stronger than sasuke and naruto (naruto of course later get stronger) AND how do you know MADARA THE FINAl VILLIAN?????... and we also see dead comes back to life like chio chips granny tech so... and Madara have rinnengan.... and so many odly or good things........
    So in naruto manga Everything can happening only depends Kishimoto.....
    im NOW not surprised anything what happening in the manga...........
     
         

  10. #270
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    how do you know??? in naruto manga everything CAN HAPPEN! kishiimoto write story and if he decide write for kabuto ms reverse tech then stronger than sasuke and naruto (naruto of course later get stronger) AND how do you know MADARA THE FINAl VILLIAN?????... and we also see dead comes back to life like chio chips granny tech so... and Madara have rinnengan.... and so many odly or good things........
    So in naruto manga Everything can happening only depends Kishimoto.....
    im NOW not surprised anything what happening in the manga...........
    Everyone knows anything can happen it all depends on Kishi. But I think you are wrong in saying that Orochimaru was at the same level as Kisame well he may be at the same level as Zetsu but Kisame is a hell lot stronger. Kisame didn't tried to kill Killer Bee but even then he took him to the limit. Though you are right about one thing we don't know who the final villain is my guess is Sasuke well I don't wanna go into that topic. But on KabutoOro yes now he is one of the strongest in the manga and we don't know what role will he play in the manga but the think is I don't think Kishi will show anyone now who is stronger than Sasuke or Naruto except for Madara himself.
     
         

  11. #271
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    519
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    it seems like a lot of people forget that KB was occupied with trying to save his friends and not actually fighting kisame for a good portion of the fight. who knows what would happen if kisame and KB had a fair fight... of course all the kisame fans are going to say kisame would kick KBs a$$, some might try to argue that kisame lost fair and square. well don't waste your time. everything i have stated is fact and irrefutable. KB spent a good portion of the fight concerned with saving his friends and not fighting kisame.
     
         

  12. #272
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    U.K.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Minato View Post
    kakashi would kill kabutoro with his kamui and there's no way to avoid that unless your madara.
    or raikage
     
         

  13. #273
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    U.K.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    it seems like a lot of people forget that KB was occupied with trying to save his friends and not actually fighting kisame for a good portion of the fight. who knows what would happen if kisame and KB had a fair fight... of course all the kisame fans are going to say kisame would kick KBs a$$, some might try to argue that kisame lost fair and square. well don't waste your time. everything i have stated is fact and irrefutable. KB spent a good portion of the fight concerned with saving his friends and not fighting kisame.
    the fact that i see is that KB would have lost anyway, only that the fight would have been a lot flashier
     
         

  14. #274
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    it must be about Namikaze Minato and his wife anyway I am hoping that we get to know more about Naruto's parents
    i read somewhere that there would be a gaiden about team Tobirama: Sarutobi, Danzo, the 2 elders and etc... i dont remember where, it was in a portuguese site that was translation of something in japanese...
     
         

  15. #275
    Yoritomo - Son of Storms zagubus's Avatar
    Status
    zagubus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    519
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    the fact that i see is that KB would have lost anyway, only that the fight would have been a lot flashier
    pssssst.... that's not a fact. that's an opinion...
     
         

  16. #276
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    U.K.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    pssssst.... that's not a fact. that's an opinion...
    which is why i said thats what i see
    **pardon my english...lol**
     
         

  17. #277
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,180
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    @justincutrer I apologize for misinterpreting your words. I never wanted to offend anyone I simply would just like for the character trashing to cease once and for all but I know that there will always be trolls that do not care.

    @Stealth Assasin truce accepted ^.^

    @Ninetails Fox I dont know where you get the idea that I am arrogant or something of that nature just because of how I type because that is simply how I type/speak and has no baring on conceitedness. I do apologize to you and everybody else who might have taken my words as an offense because that was never my intention at all whatsoever. I never said you were "dumb" but instead said the way you expressed your aggravation was insulting and could vent in a way that wouldnt offend others who may like the character(s). Your quote
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninetails Fox View Post
    why people care whether other people hate a character or not never ceases to amaze me
    is incorrect if it was directed at me because if it indeed was I never said nobody cannot hate a character but could instead express themselves in a more civilized manner. Say whatever you will but in a way that will not offend others.

    People can have an outlook over a manga and be incorrect in how they conceive it and that doesnt mean that they are dumb which is what you are insinuating I said to you and the others. Again, if you got the wrong idea then I do apologize as my main attempt was only to give an example of how someone can post their feelings where nobody would be provoked. I know that people can express themselves however they want but it would be honorable to do it politely. However, I do see that no matter how much I try to clear myself up for you to see that what I was voicing out was not to offend but to correct or setting an example then I will no longer exert myself when I am repeatedly getting ridiculed. I Just wanted to attempt one last time to set things straight.

    Discussion:(Extremely late I know lol) I thought this recent chapter was explosive as ever! Sasuke accepted Madaras offer for Itachis eyes. In my opinion, where as Sasuke tried to kill Karin and attacked Sakura/Kakashi/Naruto had absolutely nothing to do whatsoever with his goal of revenge hence his broken psyche. Now he wants his brothers eyes in which he declined but now wants them. He is not the same Sasuke from before Itachi died.

    He has recently been acting very similar to that of (unstable) Gaara. Having not a conscience any longer therefore committing heinous acts thought to be justified. In my honest opinion, had Sasuke not entirely gone off the deep end and still was a hair away from complete blindness, he might have still not wanted Itachis eyes out of a form of respect. Zetsu was awesome as if not for him Kisame could have died and or a more complex endeavor at capturing the Hachibi. I am pleased to have Kisame still alive (for the time being).

    I like how he is incognito and the fact that he so far has infiltrated Kumo successfully unbeknownst to the Raikagetachi (Raikage and the others). However, it is unfortunate that Samehada indeed betrayed its former long time partner in terms of transferring its chakra into Kirabi. Karin arrived to the others location and saw Naruto which she pondered "So hes Uzumaki Naruto" as Sasuke had talked about him in the past. Kabumaru finally resurfaces as seen trespassed in Takigakure attacking several Taki shinobi for some unknown reason and I wonder why?

    Predictions: Narutotachi return back to Konoha and Karin is pressed for information about Sasuke to which she confesses to her hearts contempt about how his persona dramatically changed, etc. Sakura is finally told about Itachi by Naruto/Kakashi. Mizukagetachi arrive at Konoha and Ao unloads valuable information about the fallen Hokage Kouho. The newly gathered info (Itachi and Danzou) are considered accordingly and Sasukes situation is looked at with an opened mind (I wish). Well, whether this occurs in the following chapter or the proceeder, in my opinion I think the circumstances where Sasuke is concerned might have a different outcome as a result.

    Anko and the Root members are ever so close to Kabumarus location. Maybe Kabumarus appearance in Taki ties into his vengeance against Sasuke somehow (like something useful). I hope that Suigetsu/Juugos whereabouts will be known.
     
         

  18. #278
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    843
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Dude are you out of your mind. Look the strongest character in the manga right now is Madara and his Akatsuki friends Kisame and Zetsu are also strong. Naruto and Sasuke are slowly reaching the level of Madara. So there is no way that KabutoOro can be stronger than Naruto or even Sasuke because he is not the main villain its Madara. So either KabutoOro will be a test for Sasuke's new EMS powers which in my view will not be cool and if that does not happens I don't know what will his role in the manga.
    Zetsu is not strong. At least, he is not a "front line fighter". Madara says in fight that Zetsu would not stand a chance against Naruto. Zetsu apparently has some cool abilities, but he is not as strong as some of the primary fighters in the Manga.

    My prediction is this: Naruto starts to learn the Flying Thunder God technique. I'm not sure who the teacher would be, but there has been some evidence that he is going to learn it (not much, this is mostly presumption). Kabuto will try to put together a team of his old minions to attack the leaf village again. I think his anger at the leaf village would be the highest. Naruto will be having trouble perfecting the technique, but will get it perfect when Kabuto attacks. Naruto will destroy the entire enemy force by himself, setting himself up to become hokage.

    There is a lot of symmetry in this prediction with Naruto's mastery of earlier jutsus. Remember back in the very beginning of the manga where Naruto couldn't do a shadow clone jutsu until he was in a fight, and then he created hundreds of them? How he had breakthroughs in learning the Rasengan when he faced Tsunade first, and then later Kabuto+Orochimaru? How he perfected the wind release Rasengan against Kazuka, and how he perfected the Rasenshuruken against Pain?

    Naruto does his best learning and thinking in the heat of battle, and will need a very large foe to help him learn the secrets of the flying thundergod technique, and how to use it effectively.

    I think KabutoOro will attack the leaf village for a few reasons: He hates both Sasuke (and Akatsuki), the "bad guys" and the leaf village ("good guys") the same. If he attacks the leaf village and captures Naruto himself, KabutoOro could try to trade Naruto to Madara in exchange for Sasuke. Or, KabutoOro could try to take the power of the Fox and use it to fight Sasuke himself. In either case, if Orochimaru (in the form of Kabuto) wants revenge against Sasuke, capturing Naruto first is a good way to do it. Plus, if he can destroy the leaf village, that's a good thing to do in the process.

    I think we will see Orochimaru try to take revenge against Sasuke because revenge is one of the central themes of this story. Revenge leads to more revenge, in an endless cycle. Orochimaru will follow that cycle (because he isn't special, like Naruto) and will try to get revenge against Sasuke.
     
         

  19. #279
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    843
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    My prediction is this: Naruto starts to learn the Flying Thunder God technique. I'm not sure who the teacher would be, but there has been some evidence that he is going to learn it (not much, this is mostly presumption). Kabuto will try to put together a team of his old minions to attack the leaf village again. I think his anger at the leaf village would be the highest. Naruto will be having trouble perfecting the technique, but will get it perfect when Kabuto attacks. Naruto will destroy the entire enemy force by himself, setting himself up to become hokage.
    Actually, looking back at the manga when they met Kabuto in the woods, he said that he wanted to fight Naruto AFTER killing Sasuke. So, I'm taking back this prediction.

    Instead, Here's what I think will happen: Kabuto enters the fight against Killer Bee. Somehow he becomes a threat to Akatsuki and demands to fight Sasuke. Sasuke fights him but isn't doing well. Sasuke asks for more power, and Madara offers to give him the Rinnegan.

    it's going to happen! Sasuke is getting that damn Rinnegan one way or another.
     
         

  20. #280
    Sannin Sage Minato's Avatar
    Status
    Sage Minato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    232
    Location
    Behind you!
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zagubus View Post
    it seems like a lot of people forget that KB was occupied with trying to save his friends and not actually fighting kisame for a good portion of the fight. who knows what would happen if kisame and KB had a fair fight... of course all the kisame fans are going to say kisame would kick KBs a$$, some might try to argue that kisame lost fair and square. well don't waste your time. everything i have stated is fact and irrefutable. KB spent a good portion of the fight concerned with saving his friends and not fighting kisame.
    Yea I agree things would have gone differently if KB wasn't occupied with trying to save his friends.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •