View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter!

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll

1 0.74%

1 0.74%

3 2.21%

24 17.65%

107 78.68%
Page 3 of 14 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 487 Discussion and 488 Predictions

Kisame is Alive! Zetsu iz a Rel Sly Character but Dred! & Kabuto Comes Back 2D Storyline! - Also Sasuke's Pending EMS.. Kakashi's Kamui got a fail from Madara lol I Want More lol

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~

The best chapter i`ve read in awhile, and Kisame is a bad ass! I knew he "went down" too easily, way to go!

I can`t stop wondering how dangerous a full force bad ass team Itachi and Kisame must have been if they both where at full powers in a fight. Even Jiraiya couldn`t have stopped them then, now could he?

Last edited by Michael92; 03-17-2010 at 11:46 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter, it revealed so much, i gave it a 5. Sasuke decides to take itachi's eyes like almost everyone expected, but it's sad because it isn't yet the final battle naruto vs sasuke, but still exciting to see the new habilities ems could bring to sasuke.

I thought that poison thing a little stupid, naruto has kyuuby always healing naruto and he could die from poison just like that?

Another amazing thing, new powers discovered about zetsu and kisame. I really thought kisame was dead, and about zetsu i never thought he had transforming abilities, but for all we can know is that he is perfect for infiltration, spying and recording but he is weak.

Finally, very interesting to know kabuto is appearing earlier than i thought, i wonder what he is trying to achieve. I thought he would only appear after madara's death because kishi said that madara will be one of the thoughest villains but not the last one.

Now a little off topic, are everyone seeing what i'm seeing? Are every girls falling in love for naruto? First hinata, then sakura is admiring naruto qualities, and now karin too? LOL.

Cheers everyone

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    The best chapter i`ve read in awhile, and Kisame is a bad ass! I knew he "went down" too easily, way to go!

I can`t stop wondering how dangerous a full force bad ass team Itachi and Kisame must have been if they both where at full powers in a fight. Even Jiraiya couldn`t have stopped them then, now could he?
    yeah he did, but i still believe that IF that was the real kisame, then he would probably be dead after the double lariat

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post

idk cuz if j-man was in sage mode he would turned samehada into stone but the distraction would've def. put itachi in the game. that would b real bad for itachi n company

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Love you Kishimoto for bringing Kisame Back YAY!!!

So Zetsu gets pretty weak huh? That's like Suigetsu i guess. Maybe Suigetsu and Zetsu are somehow connected. Plus Zetsu can make perfect copies of others he touches, right down to chakra, so why not make like super billion copies of Sasuke and attack Konoha lol Would be funny to see.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Epic chapter, can't describe how great this was... I've been waiting for Kabumaru.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Love you Kishimoto for bringing Kisame Back YAY!!!

So Zetsu gets pretty weak huh? That's like Suigetsu i guess. Maybe Suigetsu and Zetsu are somehow connected. Plus Zetsu can make perfect copies of others he touches, right down to chakra, so why not make like super billion copies of Sasuke and attack Konoha lol Would be funny to see.
    Maybe only White Zetsu sux and Black Zetsu is a good fighter =P

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG that was an epicly awesome chapter. Probably the most information loaded chapter since Madara revealed the moon's eye plan. Not a single moment of wasted time.

I am amazed at how many things in this chapter were predicted by people on this forum. Kudos to all of them. I was unconvinced of many of those predictions, and yet, they were right, so congratulations are certainly in order.

Sakura has certainly reverted hasn't she? She was kickasss for awile at the beginning of Part 2, but now she's reverted to the crybaby who can't do anything for herself. So much for female power. The poison part was hilarious. And I don't think it was unbelievable - Naruto has been poisoned before, and he just heals quickly, he is not impervious - he has had more than one close call. I love the facial expressions in this manga...Kakashi's when he said "That's what I was getting at" was especially epic (pg 10). I honestly can't believe she didn't even notice that Sasuke used her poisoned kunai...wasn't she trained by one of the Sannin? I often wonder how that can be possible.

Sasuke wanting Itachi's eyes was pretty obviously going to happen, but I thought his reasons were interesting, especially the "nothing more, nothing less" - that suggests to me that there is another reason or reasons that Madara wants Sasuke to take the eyes and he has already tried to convince him using those reasons - I don't remember him pushing too hard earlier on though...interesting in any case. I also can't wait to see Itachi's gift to Naruto...and how it stacks up to EMS.

I want to give kudos especially to those who said Kisame was alive. I was convinced he was gone forever. But apparently Zetsu has some awesome abilities...this explains Kisame's less powerful fighting during the fight with Killer Bee - it also seems that Kisame and Samehada never separated, Zetsu simply took his place. Freaky. I am almost afraid of what this means for Lightning Country and the eight-tails...its seeming all the more likely that the eight tails will be captured soon.

And Kabuto showing up at the end was awesome...its been way too long, no matter how much I hate his guts. I'm glad we at least have some indication of what he's up to. Whoever said he looked like an evil Harry Potter was so correct!!

Honestly, just the fact that Kisame and Kabuto, neither of which we have seen in awhile, showed up in this chapter, and epicly for both, makes it deserve a five. The addition of the poison episode, and Kakashi piggy-backing Karin...laughter just makes it even better.

I can't wait to see what will happen next. We seem to be approaching the end of an arc here, so its really hard to say what is coming. I cannot wait until the Leaf nin return to Konoha...I am anticipating it being really interesting. I hope that we will get a better idea of what has befallen Tsunade. And see Shikamaru. I miss him. And Hinata. She and Naruto have a long-awaited conversation to have. I also am eagerly awaiting the events in Lightning...I anticipate a blood-bath, which is sad, but I feel like at least one of the great nations aside from Konoha needs to have an epic disaster and most of their village destroyed. I am also really curious to see what Kabuto has up his sleeve...

Anyway, it was a great chapter, and I cannot wait for the next one. I literally walked twenty minutes to campus to use the internet when my friend told me it was up because I couldn't wait! It was definitely worth it!!

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hugocruzz View Post
    Awesome chapter, it revealed so much, i gave it a 5. Sasuke decides to take itachi's eyes like almost everyone expected, but it's sad because it isn't yet the final battle naruto vs sasuke, but still exciting to see the new habilities ems could bring to sasuke.

I thought that poison thing a little stupid, naruto has kyuuby always healing naruto and he could die from poison just like that?

Another amazing thing, new powers discovered about zetsu and kisame. I really thought kisame was dead, and about zetsu i never thought he had transforming abilities, but for all we can know is that he is perfect for infiltration, spying and recording but he is weak.

Finally, very interesting to know kabuto is appearing earlier than i thought, i wonder what he is trying to achieve. I thought he would only appear after madara's death because kishi said that madara will be one of the thoughest villains but not the last one.

Now a little off topic, are everyone seeing what i'm seeing? Are every girls falling in love for naruto? First hinata, then sakura is admiring naruto qualities, and now karin too? LOL.

Cheers everyone
    yea naruto got everybody chasin after his p@#!$ lol

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Quote Originally Posted by zPain View Post
    Awesome.
    Many of things got answered and I'm loving where this is going.
    you and me both!!
    this week was freakn AWESOME!!!!

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Looks like Kisame was fighting Bee right until he switches with Zetsu's clone underwater..
    That explains why Samehada only starts to betray "Kisame" after the water part.
    no dude samaheda really likes killer bee go back and read the manga kisame said it himself.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

finally i can really say that this was a perfect chapter, it was so epic my heart was racing. kabuto, kisame lives(which i already knew), itachi's eyes, there was all a plan to everything that occured. absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Minato View Post
    no dude samaheda really likes killer bee go back and read the manga kisame said it himself.
    You should have read my post better.. Samehada only starts to like Bee when it feels the absense of Kisame.. And i'm pretty sure Samehada did not turned out completely on Kisame..
    First because Samehada is letting Kisame to be inside her (wow that was explicit) and second because Kisame wouldn't think on infiltrating in the Lightning village and capture Bee without Samehada.. It's just common sense.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm curious as to whether Kabuto was just testing his strength on those three ninja, or whether there's something specific that he's after from the Hidden Waterfall.

And it seems Samehada really was siding with Bee in their fight, given what Kisame said. Will that remain the case, or will the sword return to its master?

Only complaint; Kishi, write at least one of your female characters with some actual strength. Please? The closest thing we ever got was Chiyo :/

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Everyone has already said everything I wanted to say!!!

AMAZING CHAPTER!

My favorite part - EMS Sasuke

I am just mostly intrigued about EMS Sasuke Vs ??? Naruto!

I say ??? because this whole Itachi's gift and maybe possibly developing Sage Mode and even control over Kyuubi is just so unclear at this point.

Nothing really else to say, you guys covered it...Kabutoro, Kisame/Zetsu combo, what will happen to Bee!?

...Is it next week yet!?!?! :D

Australian Student Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Doe anyone know if there will be any anime this week?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Epic..

Hello wtf Kamui has no effect on Madara. Good thing Kakashi found out now lol.

Zetsu is still recording all these fights. Definitely interested in his full powers.

I really don't think it's Oro trying to take over. I think it's just that Kabuto took some of Oro's powers for himself. He does look like the spawn of Harry Potter and Snake though .

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol i guess this was a job well done from what everyone has said its the perfect chapter. my favourite part has the be sasuke talking about he wants itachi's eyes.:-)

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter!
    I think kisame sensed raikage and co. coming and decided to switch with zetsu before he released the inked water jutsu... And i think kisame is still in sync with samehada and took advantage of samehadas liking of kb... Kisame let samehada in-charge 4 a while while they are merged..

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hopefully naruto comes to train with bee still and enters sage mode, senses kisame in samesada with his power and a all out battle between kisame, naruto, bee and zetsu breaks out, now that would b E P I C !!!!!!

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter not a single page wasted way to go Kishi:D Sasuke will get EMS and knowing Kisame is alive is good. Madara is one bad a$$ as strong as he is he is also extremely cunning. It was about time we get to see Kabuto but where is he??? Anyway excellent chapter

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Looks like Kisame was fighting Bee right until he switches with Zetsu's clone underwater..
    That explains why Samehada only starts to betray "Kisame" after the water part.
    Yup right on because Kisame wasn't there so technically we can say Samehada betrayed Zetsu rather than Kisame right, anyway I think Kisame can get Samehada on his side when he wants to. By the way wasn't Kisame the only one able to touch Samehada or was it because Zetsu made a duplicate Kisame even his chakra.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just read the chapter. Man that was great. Everyone seems to have very similar responses: Kisame is alive! Return of Kabutoro! and EMS Sasuke! lol hoorah!

Not gonna lie, I got a little depressed when it showed Zetsu burying Kisame's body. But then in the next slide you see Kisame's ugly mug grinning from inside Samehada. What a plan. And white Zetsu is able to become whoever he touches down to chakra and all. Just a weaker version if the person is strong. That could be dangerous lol.

So lemme get this straight though, Zetsu-turned-Kisame switched with real Kisame while they were in the giant globe of water real Kisame created, am I right? So we didn't actually see Zetsu-turned-Kisame use any techs, he just managed to lose control of Samehada and that's probably because he didn't have as much chakra as real Kisame. And with Kisame merged with Samehada, I'm guessing Kisame let Samehada take control of their fusion but he could probably easily reverse it and regain control. He seems confident anyhow.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

.... so kisame is supposed to sneak into the enemies base bcuz madara fears that the enemy will interfere with the capture of killer bee, who will be even better protected in his(killerbee's) home base?Thats what the manga inplied so far anyway.
    Im guessing that the capture of KB isnt their only objective.Maybe Madara predicted that Raikage would be made the leader of the alliance and Kisame is supposed to assasinate him by getting close to him when hes off guard arround his brother KillerBee.That would slow down the movements o the alliance and throw Kumo into temporary chaos.Kisame is almost unstopable if he has enough water and Kumo has a good amount of water surrounding(as seen during KB vs Sasuke fight) it, maybe thats why Kisame was sent on the infiltration mission, He might do major damage then leave.Atleast if Madara dosent pic him up he has a logical escape route.It wood be good to c Raikage sapped of chakra in one swipe of Samehada,then hes like "i dont need chakra for the likes of you" he attacks and Kisame(the beast) physicaly overpowers him.Btw zetsu seems powerful he can counter you by touching you then using ur techniques(posibly) and dont forget he owned the mizukage and a room full of first rate ninja.So he could distract you with a clone of ur self(or more) while he steals ur chakra, and he seems to be hard to kill and has warping abilities of some kind to top it all off.

Last edited by kydo; 03-18-2010 at 02:53 AM.