Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Yellow Flash Sage The Shadow Puppeteer's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara's Sharingan

I have an interesting idea on how it is that Madara can use that time-space jutsu. First I believe Madara is the only one who can use it, and the only one who will ever be able to use it. His brother might have been able to use it as well but since he gave his eyes up for Madara and died he obviously can't. Looking back it seems that some sharingan users have specific traits affiliated with their sharingan. The others don't have anything unique except for the sharingan.

First example: Obito's sharingan that's used by Kakashi. The mangekyou sharingan Kakashi uses transports the object that he is focusing on to another dimension.
    Naruto 276 page 08 | One Manga
    Now this specific mangekyou tech hasn't been used by any other sharingan user I know of, so I think that it was a unique trait in Obito. Either that or when Kakashi got the sharingan his traits changed the nature of the sharingan making him able to use this tech. It's more likely it's Obito's sharingan's unique ability.

Second example: Danzo's Sharingan in his left eye.
    Naruto 459 page 15 | One Manga
    As we know it is the sharingan of uchiha shisui who was capable of entering the enemies mind and controlling them. Which was unique and specific just to shisui, and as far as I know, no other sharingan user had this ability.

Third example: Itachi and Sasuke.
    These two are brothers and can use ametarasu, tsukuyomi, and susano'o
    Tsukuyomi
    Kakashi is trapped in the tsukuyomi even though he has a sharingan, and it says that the only person who could stand a chance would be the one with the same blood flowing through them. Which is his brother sasuke.
    Ametarasu
    Susano'o
    Sasuke can use the same eye techs and match itachi in them because they are brothers just as itachi tells kakashi in the above link.

All of these different unique eye techs are associated with specific sharingan users, and there appears to be no one else who can use the same techs. Except for family members, more closely brothers. Itachi and sasuke. Madara and his brother (forgot his name). Thats why I think Madara's brother would have been able to use the same space-time jutsu as madara.

The only evidence I can find of this space-time jutsu being unique to Madara's sharingan as opposed to some other tech he might have achieved is the way it is drawn. More closely where the tech looks to originate from.
    Naruto 467 page 07 | One Manga
    The space-time jutsu originates around his sharingan. Thats where everything swirls in and then gets teleported to another dimension. So basically thats why I think its an eye tech and not another jutsu. Another question then, which has been asked, is what does his right eye hold? But thats for somewhere else. I thought this was an interesting idea and wanted to throw it out there to see what everyone thinks about it.

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara's Sharingan

pretty cool, but remember that madara's technique doesn't use his mangekyo

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thinks it can control the kyubi

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    I don't remember seeing anything that said madara's space/time tech doesn't use his EMS. It would make more sense because it is similar to Kakashi's MS tech.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

we haven't ever seen what his eye looks like when he uses his time-space jutsu.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nothing to suggest Shisui's technique required Mangekyou Sharingan, either. It seems to simply use the three tomoes. I see no problem with the OP's theory.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    Nothing to suggest Shisui's technique required Mangekyou Sharingan, either. It seems to simply use the three tomoes. I see no problem with the OP's theory.
    Ya I realize that, but I put shisui's sharingan trait in just to emphasize that some sharingan users have unique eye abilities.

anyways I was thinking that if shisui got the mangekyou he might have an even more powerful more unique ability with his eye. Maybe instead of him just controlling enemies thoughts, he could control their movement as well or something.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that, with the info madara gave us on the last chapter:

saying that kakashi's MS technique wouldn't work for him is becasue they both share the same dimension. Maybe that theory about madara taking obito's body is right, each sharingan has a unique abilitie, Obito's abilitie was related to another dimension.

Sasuke and Itachi use Amaterasu/tsukyomi or susanoo from their left and right eye, just like Kakashi and Tobi do, and they share the same thing, another dimension

So i think madara took obito's body or eye because, as i said, both of them share the same abilitei and also
    Kakashi's jutsu is on his left eye, and madara's jutsu is used through is right eye, just like sasuke and itachi use amaterasu and tsuyomi or susanoo. A technique per eye.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no. It's because he can dematerialize his body.... this technique has no effect on him.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

interesting points make sense also every1 person sharingan has its own unique techs

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post

saying that kakashi's MS technique wouldn't work for him is becasue they both share the same dimension. Maybe that theory about madara taking obito's body is right, each sharingan has a unique abilitie, Obito's abilitie was related to another dimension.

Sasuke and Itachi use Amaterasu/tsukyomi or susanoo from their left and right eye, just like Kakashi and Tobi do, and they share the same thing, another dimension

So i think madara took obito's body or eye because, as i said, both of them share the same abilitei and also
    Kakashi's jutsu is on his left eye, and madara's jutsu is used through is right eye, just like sasuke and itachi use amaterasu and tsuyomi or susanoo. A technique per eye.
    Completely off topic, but when madara told kakashi to stop his tech because it wouldn't have any effect on him it felt like madara was actually looking out for kakashi. It just seemed weird when I read it.

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow Puppeteer View Post
    Completely off topic, but when madara told kakashi to stop his tech because it wouldn't have any effect on him it felt like madara was actually looking out for kakashi. It just seemed weird when I read it.
    what would have been really funny though, is if kakashi had used that on sasuke instead after madara said that

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GYM View Post
    no. It's because he can dematerialize his body.... this technique has no effect on him.
    This exactly..

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what would have been really funny though, is if kakashi had used that on sasuke instead after madara said that
    I don't understand why kakashi didn't do that considering that he had made up his mind about killing sasuke. I mean after madara said that to kakashi, he should have just used it on sasuke.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't understand why kakashi didn't do that considering that he had made up his mind about killing sasuke. I mean after madara said that to kakashi, he should have just used it on sasuke.
    naruto would probably go 9 tails on his a**

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I saw that to. Everyone knows Kakashi will be the next hokage, why not weaken him there. Kakashi will never get EMS and wasting an MS jutsu will weaken his sharingan eye.

But after seeing how Itachi share all the same jutsu as his brother tells me that's why you can't just use just other clans eye every eye is compatable. That's why Madara didn't get 6 new eye techniques but just 1.

I wonder if it comes in one set TS the AM and sasanoo is included or if you unlock Kamui then its the same. for example Madara can't use Sasanoo because he is a kamui type but has another jutsu.
    I think because he trust Naruto and wants to go by his will and leave Sasuke to him. Also it would be sneaky to just zap his head into another dimension. Also Naruto's words got to Sasuke, he wont attack the village and the elders until he defeats Naruto That's good because Danzo had it coming no one would actually blame Sasuke for killing him.

Last edited by niblack89; 03-18-2010 at 02:55 AM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think because he trust Naruto and wants to go by his will and leave Sasuke to him. Also it would be sneaky to just zap his head into another dimension. Also Naruto's words got to Sasuke, he wont attack the village and the elders until he defeats Naruto That's good because Danzo had it coming no one would actually blame Sasuke for killing him.
    Well ya but it still would have been pretty funny if kakashi was like ok if it doesn't work on madara, then..... sasuke you're up!!!!

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well his teleporting jutsu could maybe be in line with his ems?like he unlocked it once he got ems but the thing i dont understand is whether or not it uses chakra and whether madara has a lot of chakra since his a shelll of his formerself..

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]Hasn't anyone noticed Kakashoi and Madara use the same freking mangenkyo? The difference is that Kakashi uses his mangenkyo humbly because he lacks chakra, so forth, he only is able to disrupt time space at an specific location. In the other half Madara has a full control and is even able to transport through dimensions others

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    I saw that to. Everyone knows Kakashi will be the next hokage, why not weaken him there. Kakashi will never get EMS and wasting an MS jutsu will weaken his sharingan eye.

But after seeing how Itachi share all the same jutsu as his brother tells me that's why you can't just use just other clans eye every eye is compatable. That's why Madara didn't get 6 new eye techniques but just 1.

I wonder if it comes in one set TS the AM and sasanoo is included or if you unlock Kamui then its the same. for example Madara can't use Sasanoo because he is a kamui type but has another jutsu.

It takes a sharringan user to beat a sharringan user in a one on one fight.
    Madara was basically telling Kakashi... "I know you have the MS, but you stand no chance against me, go back to your village as Hokage, and cower in fear child" haha.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

my english isnt good enough to explane my thoughts about madaras mask

we saw that madara has alot of Sharingans, heres my idea

from inside this mask has like a mechanism wich automaticly swiches his sharingans at left aye or something like that.. it would make some sence ? why he wears it, why is it so important, and why he has so much sharingans... there might be over 5 eyes, wich can be swiched in no time... it was a first thought after i saw his colection, and much better than Danzos... hehh having em on his body

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Rofl.
    All uchiha are family members, they all have the same descendant who made them uchiha.
    So they all have the same blood flowing through them.
    No, I think Kakashi's mangekyou is different because he is not an uchiha, not because of obito.
    Madara has the eternal mangekyou, the jutsu wich he gained by gaining it, and he has lived for ages, meaning he could quite develop his own sharingan techniques.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I also agree that maybe some Sharingan have different abilities.
    Madara's time space jutsu oftentimes materializes with his eye appearing first, then his body. Or when he sucks people up, they go into his eye. This suggests that it is a SHARINGAN jutsu. I also gave a thought as to Kakashi and Madara being sent or sending things to the same dimenision, which would suck for Kakashi cause if he sent like...Sasuke there, Madara could just go get him.

But it could also suck for Madara because if Kakashi sent the naked Asian guy that was in the trunk in The Hangover to that dimension, Madara would teleport there and get his ass beat with a crowbar.

Status
    Jan 2010
    wherever people say I am, thats where Im not
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post

this is off topic but I gotta make my point bout sth..
    Its more likely that Madara isnt in obitos body, its more likely that he is in his own body, and that he lost his right/left eye(I cant remember which one is it) to Isanagi on the valley of the end, when he fooled Hashirama and everyone into thinking he is dead....

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Rofl.
    All uchiha are family members, they all have the same descendant who made them uchiha.
    So they all have the same blood flowing through them.
    No, I think Kakashi's mangekyou is different because he is not an uchiha, not because of obito.
    Madara has the eternal mangekyou, the jutsu wich he gained by gaining it, and he has lived for ages, meaning he could quite develop his own sharingan techniques.
    That still doesn't explain shisui's technique, or why itachi said sasuke was the only one who could match him with tsukuyomi because he was his brother.

Last edited by The Shadow Puppeteer; 03-19-2010 at 12:52 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»