Hybrid View

Status
    This user has no status.

Hmmm...my Itachi theory.

Im not sure, but i think...when Sasuke agreed to have Itachi's eyes, ,i think Madara will go in the place where he put Itachis body...and apparently it would be empty. I think Kishi is going to revive Itachi, he just once fooled the readers in the Danzo's fight.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Hmmm...my Itachi theory.

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Well, personally I hope that itachi would reveal himself as the main antagonist.
    Turning him into a good guy really destroyed his entire cool image.

Yellow Flash Sage The Shadow Puppeteer's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    Well, personally I hope that itachi would reveal himself as the main antagonist.
    Turning him into a good guy really destroyed his entire cool image.
    Ya Itachi was a lot more awesome before we found out that he was actually a good guy.... well kind of. Killing his entire clan, even if it's for the village, is still pretty bad. But I liked him better before we knew that stuff. It was insightful and good to know that he wasn't really evil, but ya, his cool image got ruined.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

I agree with the two posts above me, that whole scene when Itachi went crazy saying he wants Sasuke's eyes was epic & to find out it was all just an act .

Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

i just dont understand how combining 2 sets of practically blind MS will give u a fully functional EMS lol

i ahve a feeling we wont see sasuke for a while with how that chapter ended showing kabuto and killer bee its going to go off and follow them for a while

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaMan11 View Post
    i just dont understand how combining 2 sets of practically blind MS will give u a fully functional EMS lol

i ahve a feeling we wont see sasuke for a while with how that chapter ended showing kabuto and killer bee its going to go off and follow them for a while
    negative + negative = positive ? or itwas negative x negative = positive :P

it's either one.

u might say now what if it's 2x positive does that makes it negative then ? if im right yes it will ( can't remember exactly ) but in this manga: no it will still stay positive.

anyways still a good point though it's a big question for us all how 2 almost blind eyes merges and makes 1 perfect working eye without going blind..but ah well that's magic of kishi !

Yellow Flash Sage The Shadow Puppeteer's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaMan11 View Post

If I remember right there is some kind of sealing statue with four eyes. When the mangekyou is activated the first set gradually closes depending on ones use of the mangekyou. eventually they close all the way leaving the user blind forever.
    but
    If the user gets another set of sharingan. I'm not sure whether you have to have a brother since madara took his brothers and itachi was going to take sasuke's instead of just taking a set from someone else. especially since itachi wiped out the entire clan and could have picked any he wanted. But when they get a pair of sharingan they are sealed into the statue's other eye sockets which then makes it complete and allows the user to see again and have mangekyou. aka EMS

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

frankly i want to see madara train sasuke when he gets the EMS and have him be one of the strongest ninja to be involved in the 4th ninja war. I dont mind the fact that itachi is dead but i belive it will be a great loss the the naruto series, if itachi were to come back some how i would recommend that jiriya returns also, that would make things interesting