Status
    Mar 2012
    Became a man by myself, only
    father was time.

[Open; like gecko's majjja. >.>] I'm bored.

All out
    Start mid range
    A forest clearing with the trees mid range from us.
    Special rule:
    - Every two turns we each call out two elements or ability (nin, gen, Tai, fuin, kin etc.) And the opponent can't use it for two turns. I.e. I say Taijutsu and Water, for the next two turns you can't use anything water or Tai related. Than after those two turns we call out something again...

I'll be using Tobirama Senju since I probably use Nekura too much.
    Pick your bio and I'll go first; the special rule starts after the first two turns each.

Status
    Jun 2012
    So it's gonna be forever Or
    it's gonna go down in flames
    You can tell me when it's over
    If the high was worth the pain
    Got a long list of ex-lovers
    They'll tell you I'm insane
    'Cause you know I love the
    players And you, love the
    game!

Re: [Open; like gecko's majjja. >.>] I'm bored.

I'll be using Yamato bio. Can't be bothered with the link ._.

Make ye move

Status
    Mar 2012
    father was time.

Tobirama, not knowing who the young shinobi is instantly activates his sensing ability. The moment he does that, he recognizes the fact that the shinobi is filled with his brother's DNA, was this his brother's heir? No, this seemed more like a clone of some sort, an actual living clone... Tobirama quickly creates water beneath the man and manipulates it to rise up around him, creating a sphere of water which restricts his movements and begins drowning him. As he's trapping yamato, Tobirama dashes at his position, quickly racing into close range, pulling out a single kunai with his right hand..

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu)
    - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Last edited by Shady Doctor; 08-03-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    I swear to drunk I'm not God

Lmfao @ that title though xD

Status
    Jun 2012
    game!

Quote Originally Posted by Shady Doctor View Post
    [I]Tobirama, not knowing who the young shinobi is instantly activates his sensing ability. The moment he does that, he recognizes the fact that the shinobi is filled with his brother's DNA, was this his brother's heir? No, this seemed more like a clone of some sort, an actual living clone... Tobirama quickly creates water beneath the man and manipulates it to rise up around him, creating a sphere of water which restricts his movements and begins drowning him. As he's trapping yamato, Tobirama dashes at his position, quickly racing into close range, pulling out a single kunai with his right hand..[/]

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu)
    - Chakra Sensing Technique
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source
    Yamato notices water gushin beneath him, and channels chakra through the soles of his feet and jumps high. Whilst he does this, he sees the second hokage dash towards him with a kunai. Yamato without forming any handseals uses the second hokages water source to create a wooden clone - which upon creation takes out a kunai and proceeds to mimic his movements. Yamato then lands further away (about mid-range) and carefully watches the second hokage with a smirk.

(Mokuton: Mokujin soujutsu) - Wood Style: Wooden Men Manipulation
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a Wooden Men (similar to the (Mokuton: Mokujin) - Wood Style: Wooden Man technique) that mimics his opponents moves. While it can be created from existing wood, earth or water, its major ability is that if used with Wood Men Coffin it can drain way Chakra from the enemy.

Yamato: Get beasted son!

Status
    Jun 2012
    game!

Btw, if your in detention don't you automatically lose the spar?

Status
    Mar 2012
    father was time.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Yamato notices water gushin beneath him, and channels chakra through the soles of his feet and jumps high. Whilst he does this, he sees the second hokage dash towards him with a kunai. Yamato without forming any handseals uses the second hokages water source to create a wooden clone - which upon creation takes out a kunai and proceeds to mimic his movements. Yamato then lands further away (about mid-range) and carefully watches the second hokage with a smirk.

(Mokuton: Mokujin soujutsu) - Wood Style: Wooden Men Manipulation
    Description: The user creates a Wooden Men (similar to the (Mokuton: Mokujin) - Wood Style: Wooden Man technique) that mimics his opponents moves. While it can be created from existing wood, earth or water, its major ability is that if used with Wood Men Coffin it can drain way Chakra from the enemy.

Yamato: Get beasted son!
    What kind of counter did I just witness....

_____

As yamato dodges and creates his wood clone, Tobirama focuses on the close ranged clone while infusing the Kunai with wind and swiftly launching it at the real Yamato's abdominal area, having precise accuracy due to his skilled sensing. With that done, Tobirama also covers his right hand with destructive wind so when he gets within arms reach of the clone, he delivers a quick right jab to the clones chest, ripping its chest open..

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Status
    May 2012
    #Pray4NB

~______________~

Status
    Jun 2012
    game!

What kind of counter did I just witness....

_____

As yamato dodges and creates his wood clone, Tobirama focuses on the close ranged clone while infusing the Kunai with wind and swiftly launching it at the real Yamato's abdominal area, having precise accuracy due to his skilled sensing. With that done, Tobirama also covers his right hand with destructive wind so when he gets within arms reach of the clone, he delivers a quick right jab to the clones chest, ripping its chest open..

(Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.
    Yamato sees the second hokages launch a kunai towards him. Yamato quickly grabs a kunai of his own and throws it so that it knocks the kunai of its trajectory. He the switches his gaze back to the second hokage just in time to see that his wood clone has failed.

Yamato: Whao... Take it easy... your on 3rd street. :/

Yamato throws a shuriken and with a few handseals multiplies it to thousands.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Yamato: Ha! Take that Sir! delicious!

Status
    Mar 2012
    father was time.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post
    Yamato sees the second hokages launch a kunai towards him. Yamato quickly grabs a kunai of his own and throws it so that it knocks the kunai of its trajectory. He the switches his gaze back to the second hokage just in time to see that his wood clone has failed.

Yamato: Whao... Take it easy... your on 3rd street. :/

Yamato throws a shuriken and with a few handseals multiplies it to thousands.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Yamato: Ha! Take that Sir! delicious!

As you throw a kunai, Tobirama does a single hand seal which allows him to manipulate the wind around the kunai he previously threw. The wind would expand into a 6 foot long, 3 foot in diameter spear with the kunai as its epicenter. It would easily destroy your kunai and swiftly pierce through your abdomen like the kunai intended to do. As you deal with the spear, Tobirama casts an illusion on you, sending you into a world of darkness where your sense of sight is no longer a factor.

(Fuuton: Kanui Batsu) - Wind Style: Wind Blitz
    Type: Offensive/Attack
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: A simple yet advanced technique. After infusing and coating a kunai with wind. The user will then throw it at the intended target, and when deemed necesary, the user may wave 1 handseal, making the wind coating the kunai expand and spin around the kunai taking the shape of a spinning spear; with the kunai as it's epicenter while spinning aswell. Said spear is 6 feet long and 3 feet wide, capable of slicing and shreadring human flesh with ease. This technique follows a sraight path only, thus, only moves foward and in a single direction.

May only be used on 1 kunai at a time.
    May only be used x4 per battle.
    May only be taught by Loki

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

______

I forbid you from using fire and earth for two turns. Mwahaha

Status
    Jun 2012
    game!

As you throw a kunai, Tobirama does a single hand seal which allows him to manipulate the wind around the kunai he previously threw. The wind would expand into a 6 foot long, 3 foot in diameter spear with the kunai as its epicenter. It would easily destroy your kunai and swiftly pierce through your abdomen like the kunai intended to do. As you deal with the spear, Tobirama casts an illusion on you, sending you into a world of darkness where your sense of sight is no longer a factor.

(Fuuton: Kanui Batsu) - Wind Style: Wind Blitz
    Type: Offensive/Attack
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: A simple yet advanced technique. After infusing and coating a kunai with wind. The user will then throw it at the intended target, and when deemed necesary, the user may wave 1 handseal, making the wind coating the kunai expand and spin around the kunai taking the shape of a spinning spear; with the kunai as it's epicenter while spinning aswell. Said spear is 6 feet long and 3 feet wide, capable of slicing and shreadring human flesh with ease. This technique follows a sraight path only, thus, only moves foward and in a single direction.

May only be used on 1 kunai at a time.
    May only be used x4 per battle.
    May only be taught by Loki

( Kokuangyo no Jutsu ) - Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

______

I forbid you from using fire and earth for two turns. Mwahaha
    Talking doesn't count to time-frame.
    ____

Yamato (through his peripheral vision) sees that a kunai on the ground begins to hover before its consumed by a powerful wind which hurls towards him.

Yamato: What in the living f>ck?

All of a sudden Yamato is in a black abyss whereby he loses his sight. Yamato instantly figures out that it's a genjutsu he's trapped in, and quickly breaks free of it. When he regains his sight, he sees there's only 1 meter between him and the wind attack. His eyes open wide and only has time to substitute himself with a log whilst his real body hides behind a tree (mid range)

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:5
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. The technique is a mix between high speed movement and the use of the transformation technique but has its limits.

Yamato then quickly uses a jutsu which allows his voice to be heard from behind of the second Hokage.

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

Yamato: Sir! Might wanna look behind ya if i was you!

This fools the second hokage into turning around. Yamato the quickly jumps out from behind the tree and throws 3 explosive kunai's at the second hokage.

_______

Yamato is at mid-range now.