Yellow Flash Sage The Shadow Puppeteer's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Origin of Madara's Stockpiled Sharingans

Don't know whether everyone knows this already, but I think all of those sharingan's we saw madara standing in front of are from all the clan members itachi killed. When Madara started explaining things to sasuke he said that Itachi found out he was still alive and they met and Madara then agreed to help Itachi wipe out the clan. Now Madara's most important thing throughout his lifetime, from what I can tell, is the uchiha clan. He went through great measures to protect his clan. I mean his brother gave his eyes and life to Madara so that he could lead the uchiha clan and protect them. I don't think Madara would ignore that sacrifice especially since they were close brothers. Plus he fought the first hokage over the fact that the uchiha clan was going to befriend the senju clan. I think that Madara had to agree to help Itachi. Itachi was going to kill them anyways and Madara understood why, but Madara couldn't let them just die for no reason. So when the clan was killed Madara took all of their eyes. I think he has some master plan for all those eyes, besides the theories floating around about some powerful eye tech, or a very long lasting izanagi. I think the eyes use will be something that won't be expected. I don't know. The other thing is I don't think that Madara could have accumulated that many sharingan over his lifetime. Especially with Madara supposedly being dead... it would be difficult to get sharingans. And the fact that when an uchiha dies they don't throw them out of the village for anyone to come by and take them. Anyways what do you guys think... makes sense right?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Origin of Madara's Stockpiled Sharingans

I thought those eyes that madara was standing in front of was
    danzo's collection of eyes which he collected from the night of the uchiha massacre.
    i doubt madara collected them.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Amat3ra5u View Post
    I thought those eyes that madara was standing in front of was
    danzo's collection of eyes which he collected from the night of the uchiha massacre.
    i doubt madara collected them.
    yeah but it couldnt be danzos. Danzo isnt the sort of person to hide his stash where anyone would find it.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow Puppeteer View Post
    Don't know whether everyone knows this already, but I think all of those sharingan's we saw madara standing in front of are from all the clan members itachi killed. When Madara started explaining things to sasuke he said that Itachi found out he was still alive and they met and Madara then agreed to help Itachi wipe out the clan. Now Madara's most important thing throughout his lifetime, from what I can tell, is the uchiha clan. He went through great measures to protect his clan. I mean his brother gave his eyes and life to Madara so that he could lead the uchiha clan and protect them. I don't think Madara would ignore that sacrifice especially since they were close brothers. Plus he fought the first hokage over the fact that the uchiha clan was going to befriend the senju clan. I think that Madara had to agree to help Itachi. Itachi was going to kill them anyways and Madara understood why, but Madara couldn't let them just die for no reason. So when the clan was killed Madara took all of their eyes. I think he has some master plan for all those eyes, besides the theories floating around about some powerful eye tech, or a very long lasting izanagi. I think the eyes use will be something that won't be expected. I don't know. The other thing is I don't think that Madara could have accumulated that many sharingan over his lifetime. Especially with Madara supposedly being dead... it would be difficult to get sharingans. And the fact that when an uchiha dies they don't throw them out of the village for anyone to come by and take them. Anyways what do you guys think... makes sense right?
    Yeah u make sense but i don't think those were just the eyes of the uchiha clan i think that they may be the actual bodies of the uchiha members. idk i may be wrong but the only way to find out is to continue to watch madara closely and who knows what'll happen next. I mean the dude is well over 100 years old so he has to have some kind of jutsu's that are either super forbiden or forgotten.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    yeah but it couldnt be danzos. Danzo isnt the sort of person to hide his stash where anyone would find it.
    Plus it looked like Madara was in his own secret headquarters. Weren't the eyes in the same place as that Zetsu plant thing that gave madara a new arm?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Minato View Post
    Yeah u make sense but i don't think those were just the eyes of the uchiha clan i think that they may be the actual bodies of the uchiha members. idk i may be wrong but the only way to find out is to continue to watch madara closely and who knows what'll happen next. I mean the dude is well over 100 years old so he has to have some kind of jutsu's that are either super forbiden or forgotten.
    Ya but weren't all the bodies left after Itachi wiped them out? I mean it would look kind of suspicious if all of a sudden all the uchiha vanished.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Ya but weren't all the bodies left after Itachi wiped them out? I mean it would look kind of suspicious if all of a sudden all the uchiha vanished.
    yeah u do have a point. I was just stating my thoughts on it.:D

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Minato View Post
    yeah u do have a point. I was just stating my thoughts on it.:D
    Well if I think about it, if madara does have the bodies as well, then he might have some way of reviving the whole clan... who knows? I was actually thinking he was going to revive the clan with just the eyes, but then thought that that was a little far-fetched. He would need the bodies.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    still trying to get over
    chapter 673

Well if I think about it, if madara does have the bodies as well, then he might have some way of reviving the whole clan... who knows? I was actually thinking he was going to revive the clan with just the eyes, but then thought that that was a little far-fetched. He would need the bodies.
    who knows what'll happen(well besides Kishi) we'll just have to wait and c (unfortunately).