Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    They paint me as a Villain, I
    just autograph the artwork

Somewhat Open Fight

Any spam will be reported. Let's try this again...
    Open fight, though I may decline you if we've fought before (Mathias ) or I just feel like you do not know how to roleplay well (-Broly-). That being said, I want a fun fight. That's my only stipulation, know how to have fun.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Re: Somewhat Open Fight

Deathstroke in my sig please sir

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

We fought before, sorry no

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Alexander Akimichi If you are willing to accept me ^_^

If not, I'll kindly delete my post

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, Cerberus. But I'm going with Hard. Make your move and I'll be using my Madara bio. ^^

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is it just me, or do we resemble in appearance? I'm sorry, but there can only be ONE! "Alexander shouted. He quickly bolted towards Madara at full speed. As he got into short range of him Alexander extended his right arm outwards with a closed fist, aiming to strike dead center in Madara's chest. However, two inches before physical contact, Alexander expanded that arm as well as his fist, rivaling the size of Madara's entire body, sending him flying a few meters backwards due to the blunt force."

BUBUN BAIKA NO JUTSU!

(Bubun Baika No Jutsu) - Partial Multi-size Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points: N/A (+ 7 damage to taijutsu attacks)
    Description: A practical application of the Multi-Size Technique which lets one expand their own body. The point of swelling a single part of the body is to use the weight to increase the power of one's physical attacks. Any bodily part may be augmented this way, but for ease of use the arms and legs tend to be chosen quite frequently. The speed of the expansion is exceedingly sudden, which makes it extremely difficult to avoid. Like the majority of the Akimichi clan's techniques, this one requires a considerable amount of chakra. This jutsu lasts for 2 turns.
    NOTE:Must be a member of the Akimichi Clan

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Standing with his arms crossed, Madara looks at what appears to be a low budget imitation of the legendary Uchiha. He was right, there can only be one. As he began rushing towards him, Madara never changed his pose. When Alexander drew his hand back for a punch, Madara began channeling katon chakra. As thw punch was thrown, Madara began to open his mouth, but before he could release the flames, Alex's hand enlarged and struck Madara, pushing him backwards with great force. As he got knocked back, he flipped in midair and release the arc of fire at his foe, landing mid range from him. Standing, he knocked the dust from his shoulder.

Hmmph.

Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Madāra Uchiha View Post
    Standing with his arms crossed, Madara looks at what appears to be a low budget imitation of the legendary Uchiha. He was right, there can only be one. As he began rushing towards him, Madara never changed his pose. When Alexander drew his hand back for a punch, Madara began channeling katon chakra. As thw punch was thrown, Madara began to open his mouth, but before he could release the flames, Alex's hand enlarged and struck Madara, pushing him backwards with great force. As he got knocked back, he flipped in midair and release the arc of fire at his foe, landing mid range from him. Standing, he knocked the dust from his shoulder.

Hmmph.

Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.
    "Instinctively after feeling the heat produced by the released flame, Alexander opened his enlarged hand and released a fairly powerful jet of water that dosed of the flames before leaving severe burn marks, creating a small mist of steam."

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

"Using the minor steam to his advantage, Alexander quickly brings out a giant windmill shuriken throws it throughout the mist. He then quickly chains together the Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger hand seals, causing the shuriken to multiply into a monstrous wave of one thousand as it pierces through the mist, aiming to strike the oh-so-calm-Madara. Using the giant wave of shuriken to obscure Madara's view of him, Alexander quickly bolts towards his right side in a semi-circular manner while maintaining a medium range distance, closing in on Madara's flank."

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

As the water meets the fire and creates a steam, Madara continues to look on unconcerned. As he watched, he saw a shuriken emerge from it. Smirking, he raised a hand on to his gunbai, and looked on to see several more emerge through the smoky mist. As the shuriken neared him, he drew and swung the gunbai in a fluid motion, releasing a burst of wind that deflected the shuriken that were poised to hit Madara directly back onto his off colored doppelganger. As the shuriken in the wind's path blew back, the others landed scattered around Madara, him redrawing his Gunbai as he looked on towards Alex.

Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Madāra Uchiha View Post
    As the water meets the fire and creates a steam, Madara continues to look on unconcerned. As he watched, he saw a shuriken emerge from it. Smirking, he raised a hand on to his gunbai, and looked on to see several more emerge through the smoky mist. As the shuriken neared him, he drew and swung the gunbai in a fluid motion, releasing a burst of wind that deflected the shuriken that were poised to hit Madara directly back onto his off colored doppelganger. As the shuriken in the wind's path blew back, the others landed scattered around Madara, him redrawing his Gunbai as he looked on towards Alex.

Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.
    "As the frontal part of his shuriken wall was blown away, Alexander quickly grabbed a hold of his scythe with is left hand and focused wind chakra throughout it, quickly slashing it downwards, releasing a large gust of wind. The gust of wind would in turn pick up a vast majority of the windmill shuriken laying around the ground, forming a deadly combination that headed towards Madara's location from his left-hand side. Alexander quickly began to run directly behind his gust of wind as he grabbed his gunbai with his right hand."

(Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.