Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

Fight #1

Rei's rules and Regs.
    Mid range
    Mid day
    Open grassy field with a large water source roughly 10 meters away which is to my left, your right.
    All out
    Toriko bio in sig.
    Post your bio and i'll be going first.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Fight #1

I will f>ck you like never before.
    Will be using my Yamato

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just an average guy.

Re: Fight #1

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMadara01 View Post

I will f>ck you like never before.
    Will be using my Yamato

Toriko begins to analyse the man from head to toe, hoping to find out who he was and where he came from. Noticing the head band, Toriko instantly knew he was from the hidden leaf village.

I would ask for your name, but I'm on a mission in search of some rare food that I can use in my Full Course Menu.

I would also say your a traveler of some sort or maybe your simply on a mission given to you by your hokage, meaning I would let you carry on with what ever you are doing. but I cannot risk the chance of you searching for the same food and sweeping it right under my nose.

Toriko begins by removing his gloves while cracking his knuckles while doing so he performs a single handseal while, shouting Water style: Waves from the deep !!, attempting to deceive the opponent into thinking he is in fact performing a water jutsu ,while in fact he is placing his opponent into a genjutsu, where he thinks two large waves of water appear two meters from either side, crashing into him. The waves pressurize and explode immediately upon impact, resulting in the opponent's brain to malfunction due to the huge stress.

Type: Supplementary/ Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 due to the stress
    Description: The user begins by performing a mere single handseal, upon doing so, he/she transmits an illusion displaying two large waves of water appearing 2 meters from either side of the opponent, these waves of water then pressurize the opponent and explode immediately upon contact, resulting in the opponent's brain malfunctioning due to the stress

Notes: Can only be taught by Ezio..
    Notes: Only usable thrice per battle.

Time for a warm up !

Toriko shouts this out to put his opponent off once again due to making him believe he is doing nothing more than a few air punches, but in fact is performing a jutsu. Toriko immediately channels his chakra into his palms, while entering a sumo like stance, planting both feet firmly on the ground. He throws both palms forward multiple times , firing a vast amount of pressure shots that are shaped in a paw. The paws travel towards the opponent and around him preventing escape by travelling up, left and right. The paws travel at a incredible speed in which only those with a three tomoe and sensoring abilities can see and avoid.

Type: Attack
    Range: Short-mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: Bartholomew clan members first plant both their feet firmly on the ground by means of a sumo-style foot stomp. Then, throwing their palms forward multiple times, they fire a vast number of "pressure shots" at the enemy. The way they push their palms forward and the stance they take while performing this technique resemble those used commonly in sumo wrestling. Tsuppari is a thrusting open-handed strike about the upper chest and face, a technique in Sumo.

~3 times per battle
    ~no paw arts 2 turns after usage
    ~The pressure shots move extremely fast, only sharingan of 3 tomo can predict them or any other sensoring ability.
    ~Because The stance is sumo-style one must remain completely still to preform this technique. Leaving him/her open to attack.
    ~only three tomo sharingan can predict and avoid the pressure shots.