Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will kill for attention.

what do you think is the best/pinnacle of the war arc and worst/nadir of this arc?

my opinion

best/pinnacle of this arc: chapters 559-598

why? madara being a badass boss. tobi being a good villain. kakashi being smart and a great tactician. tobi id threads trying to deduce tobi's identity. naruto acting cool. orochimaru's revival. plot progression and more coherence than later

worst/nadir: chapter 599-present

why? chapter 599 being nothing but contradictions and plotholes, obito turning into a shitty villain, monotonous redundant obito vs naruto speeches, repetitive chapters where no progression or plot advancement takes place, 5 kages being brought back, and madara acting lame

what's your opinion on the best and worst moments of this arc?

Banned
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: what do you think is the best/pinnacle of the war arc and worst/nadir of this arc

The whole arc sucks but I kinda agree with you.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no such thing as true
    peace,there is no such thing
    as hope and it's a biggest
    deception of all

Re: what do you think is the best/pinnacle of the war arc and worst/nadir of this arc

you're still butthurt about tobi not being your pre-assumed character,because their are no plotholes.relationships in most asian culture are kind of complicating....

ot- best-the entire war and jubi arc.
    worst-nothing
    bad-kakashi defeating obito just by pure and lamest pnj.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by vasu 32 View Post
    you're still butthurt about tobi not being your pre-assumed character,because their are no plotholes.relationships in most asian culture are kind of complicating....

worst-nothing
    If you believe that this war arc has been anything other than terrible you are wrong.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Best Part of the war? Naruto meeting Kushina and taming the Kyuubi (It's during the war so....)

Worst Part of the war? When Sasuke and co. Join in the fight against Trollbito and Madara.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Best: Tobi, 6 Jinchurikis, & Gedo Mazo vs Naruto, Bee, Kakashi & Guy.

Worst: Obito stopping the whole "Tobi" personality and stopping the war just to give his whole Rin and "the world sucks" explanation while trying to ruin Naruto's morale instead of just capturing him like he used to.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I've always considered
    myself to be a true ninja…
    but those were just empty
    words, because Sasuke and
    Naruto were always in the
    lead! But now it's my turn to
    take the lead, and all of you
    can watch me from the
    background!"

I wish this war arc had of went differently. Kishi set up a nice playground with this; he could've did a lot more with the current situation and the characters and things could've went a little different, but it doesn't matter, it's in the past and these new chapters gave me some content.

Back to the topic. For me, the best parts would be: Madara being revived, the Kages fighting him, Obito becoming the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki, Naruto & Bee fighting against Obito and the other Jinchuriki (with kakashi & Guy coming along to help) and Team 7 taking the spotlight.

Worst Part: Kakashi taking down Obito with ease, lots of wasted character development, Sasuke suddenly becoming good again, Neji suddenly dying (He could've at least gotten a spectacular scene showing off some new talent and more development), and there were a few others, but I can't remember them exactly.

All in all, this war has been decent; it could've been much better though.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will kill for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by vasu 32 View Post

worst-nothing
    tobi=obito is inconceivable. i just cant believe it happened

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Favourite Moments:

-Seeing Deidara and Kakazu again.
    -Meeting the boss who is Hanzo. (I love Mifune VS Hanzo)
    -Chouji's boss moments
    -Killer Bee in his prime.
    -Kabuto Yakushi amazing amazing jesus christ
    -Sasuke back fighting with Team 7
    -Learning about Obito's love for Rin.

Bad Moments:

-Madara becoming more boring.
    -Izanami
    -Some Edo tenseis were shown too much whilst some were barely featured (chiyo/hiashi/kimimaro)
    -Edo Hokages. No reason to care about them.
    -The lack of needed deaths (Kakashi, Killer Bee, Guy)
    -Neji's BS Death
    -Obito becoming the 10 tails Host has killed his character.
    -Fights are just getting overly complicated for no reason.

Last edited by numbers; 08-06-2013 at 10:12 AM.

Destruction Incarnate
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Best: The real Madara arriving on the battlefield and the reveal of his Perfect Susanoo

Worst: Obito flashback.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交

Best naruto becoming friends with kurama and the other bijuus, and the hokages and sasukes return,

worst Obito reviled as tobi, and becoming juubi jin and killing konan.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Ore no nakama wa zettai
    korosasetari shine!" -
    Naruto Uzumaki :)

There are many things that I liked and I didn't liked about this arc.

First, what I liked... Hmm, the first thing that I really liked in this arc is when Madara was summoned... Amazing! He was such a badass character during this period. The other is when Sasuke fought the White Zetsu Clones and his encounter with Itachi, their fight with Kabuto etc... Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Guy's battle against Obito and the Bijuus was awesome, too... I liked Hinata and Naruto's moments in the war so far, and the thing I liked the most is that the Hokages were Edo'd and Sasuke finally decided to go on the right path!

What I didn't liked the most... is probably that Sasuke had such a low feats in the war so far! This aside, well, Madara was really cool when he activated Perfect Susanoo, but from then on... he's really boring. I liked the idea of some reanimations, like Hizashi, Dan, Hanzo, Kimimaro... but we had too low feats by them. The Seven Ninja Swordsmen were featless, too... Other thing that I didn't like about the Edo Tensei is that Nagato didn't lasted so much. I was hoping when I first saw how Itachi freed himself from the Jutsu that Nagato will be also able and will help in the war, but... he didn't and vanished after 4-5 chapters of action... And finally, as I already mentioned that Sasuke's low feats in the war so far are the thing that disappointed me the most, no it isn't. It's that one of the coolest characters that could've been reanimated, Izuna Uchiha, wasn't! I hope that Kishi will give us the chance to see him in action at some point, he's so nice!