97 66.44%
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto Manga 488 Discussion and 489 Predictions

Naruto Manga 488 Discussion and 489 Predictions

Discuss here Naruto Manga 488 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 489.

Remember to Rate this weeks chapter. 1 is worst, 5 is best.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Naruto Manga 488

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 488 Discussion and 489 Predictions

One of the best times of the week is getting home to see the manga out.

Looking forward to some training on Naruto's part. Looks like he's got some new determination thanks to Sasuke again.

And Tsunade's alive! What does this mean for Kakashi's (almost) newly bestowed title of Hokage?

at Tenten actually saying something and LMAO at Tenten thinking she should be let in on the battle with Sasuke.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this definately gets my vote for a very good chapter, many things are coming together and the lords has even gotten involved, naruto admitting that he could not defeat sasuke that one really got me excited. this is were things gets turned up, tusnade is awake, plans rolling into action.oh very sweet, i think for the next chapter we will get a little bit of sasuke and the progress of the EMS being implanted

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im in love with kishi again :D

I think this was an amazing chapter:
    1. ninja alliance is official
    2. karin is showing narutos light and the evil of the kyuubi
    3. tsunades woken up but will kakashi still become hokage?
    4. Sasuke got more power but naruto will have time to train as sasuke needs to become accustomed to it.

This is the kind of stuff ive been waiting for and i dunno just naruto seems rather awsome as a character right now

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So Does That Mean Tsnuade Is In Charge Again Or What???

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so tsunade has woken up!!! that means no hokage title for kakashi(not worthy). naruto tells his classmates he cannot defeat sasuke *cough bullshit* then walks away with a worried look like he's hiding something from them. he knows he can kill sasuke, but he won't do it cuz he is "his friend durrr". now sasuke has EMS, which means he has unlocked a new power and his MS abilities are gunna be a lot more easy to use.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    jus chilling

i think naruto knows that he has to do some more training but awesome chapter cant wait 4 next week

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ninja Alliance Formed! Tsunade is Still Alive! (The Dramatic Effect Made Me Think the Opposite lol) I Wanted Kakashi 2B Hokage... :/ Sasuke EMS> Next Week The Plot Thickens. I Want To See More of Kabuto & Kisame. Each Week My Anticipation Rises..

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hmmm.. We'll see what will the feudal lords to say that tsunade is awake.

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so what happened to Yamato? Everyone forgot about him...

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Though it wasn't a super awesome chapter, it's a good (and definitely a needed) one after all.

I'm a Kakashi fan, and I was like, "OH MAN!" on the part when he's almost appointed but then it was cut short by the news that Tsunade's already conscious.

Well, it seems that her reign is not over yet. It would be interesting should she participate in the alliance as well. I think we haven't seen that much of Tsunade's full offensive power in fighting. I'm kind of interested on her slugs. lol.

Seems like Karin also detected the kyuubi's chakra, and comparing it to Sasuke's evil chakra.

I'm thinking there'd be much more of a meeting in Konoha on the succeeding chapter, mainly discussing about establishing a concrete leadership (hokage). OTOH, there might be a twist to this. It's either Tsunade will remain in her position, or she will actually step down and turn it over to Kakashi. Oh wow, this is something I can't wait to see!

Probably, all the kages (with or without the daimyos) will huddle up again. Naruto and company (his batch) will also talk and stuff--emotional talks and battle plans whatsoever.

I'm also thinking that Sasuke's EMS will finally be revealed.

On a sidenote: maybe Kisame's stealth mission will also be featured. I'm not sure about Kabuto. Perhaps, kishi will make a hint on Kabuto's real intention as well (as to why he's suddenly back in the picture).

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    so what happened to Yamato? Everyone forgot about him...
    . Indeed. Maybe he's gonna have a comedic entrance on the next chapter???

Last edited by Chacha; 03-24-2010 at 10:12 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    Though it wasn't a super awesome chapter, it's a good (and definitely a needed) one after all.

I'm a Kakashi fan, and I was like, "OH MAN!" on the part when he's almost appointed but then it was short by the news that Tsunade's already conscious.

Well, it seems that her reign is not over yet. It would be interesting should she participate in the alliance as well. I think we haven't seen that much of Tsunade's full offensive power in fighting. I'm kind of interested on her slugs. lol.

Seems like Karin also detected the kyuubi's chakra, and comparing it to Sasuke's evil chakra.

I'm thinking there'd be much more of a meeting in Konoha on the succeeding chapter, mainly discussing about establishing a concrete leadership (hokage). OTOH, there might be a twist to this. It's either Tsunade will remain in her position, or she will actually step down and turn it over to Kakashi. Oh wow, this is something I can't wait to see!

Probably, all the kages (with or without the daimyos) will huddle up again. Naruto and company (his batch) will also talk and stuff--emotional talks and battle plans whatsoever.

I'm also thinking that Sasuke's EMS will finally be revealed.

On a sidenote: maybe Kisame's stealth mission will also be featured. I'm not sure about Kabuto. Perhaps, kishi will make a hint on Kabuto's real intention as well (as to why he's suddenly back in the picture).

. Indeed. Maybe he's gonna have a comedic entrance on the next chapter???
    YESS i loved this chapter many things ate happening ... i personally loved wen naruto said he couldn't beat sasuke... i was like WHA!!!!! lol ... an yes he can but he knows he has to do more training because next time sasuke will have ems ... and then he will be past pains level... i also loved the look on naruto's face walking away, i can see he's getting serious lol time to train!!!!

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystikk****** View Post
    YESS i loved this chapter many things ate happening ... i personally loved wen naruto said he couldn't beat sasuke... i was like WHA!!!!! lol ... an yes he can but he knows he has to do more training because next time sasuke will have ems ... and then he will be past pains level... i also loved the look on naruto's face walking away, i can see he's getting serious lol time to train!!!!
    Actually, even though Kiba and Lee (and Sai lol) seemed to point out Naruto as being immaturish, I rather believe that Naruto is getting more mature now than before.

Sasuke with EMS is sooo ominous that Naruto needs some damn training, albeit at the back of my head something tells me that Naruto will have control on such level because of Itachi's gift to him.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

TOO GOOD i dont have any other word for this

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter and i believe that naruto gonna train his ass of now

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Kakashi: Damn that Tsunade! Ruined my chance at Hokage!

It was a very good chapter, leaves alot unanswered that just makes you die for the next manga to be out by now! >.<

Also, after looking at a few pictures, what do you guys think of gedo mazo? I noticed that along with discovering the rinnegan, he discovered gedo mazo. Ofcourse, as we all know, it's used to capture tailed beasts, but, I really think gedo mazo is just the skeleton(outter form) of the juubi. I know the juubi is supposedly sealed within the moon, but taking a look at the silouhette of the juubi, I can definately see gedo mazo fitting into that space just without the tails. Plus, he's got a single eye in the middle, with 4 eyes on each side. I'm guessing it requires all 9 tailed beasts to have one eye so it can have the 9 tomoes. It also has the spikes on it's head and shoulders that seem to match the juubi's aswell.

Last edited by Jonesy161; 03-24-2010 at 10:43 PM.

anime critic
    Status
    Feb 2010
    in a distant country far-far away from yours
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really liked the RTS-style briefing room that the feudal lords have. Powered by crazy battery-like things they are probably filled with lemon juice.
    The lightning countrys lord is black... does that mean that country is the ***** getto of narutoverse or what?

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good new chapter and nice with the old naruto back and part of what makes naruto great is the comedy.Other than the new training(which is heavily implied) i want to see naruto interact with his students .

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Finally, finally my faith has come back to Naruto, I like this chapter a lot there was a lot of stuff going on, we finally get to see all the lords. Naruto is cool again & now I can kind of see how he thinks.

Thank god that last arc is over it was a mad rollercoster some chapters were so cool others were so **** up.

Anyway 5/5.

❦~Thε FlowɘR cHiLD~❦ Poison Ivy's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter.... 5 stars! Yay Tsunade back!! :D

:overjoy:

Maybe Kakashi will be hokage still.... Tsunade is still weak and I think she knows she getting kind of old. Hahaa i love Sai, Kiba, and Naruto one of the best for a long time.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great Manga this week!
    1, i would love to know whats gonna happen with the 8 tails and Kisame

2, i want to know what Madara meant a lil while back about putting in the Rinnegan eyes

3, i wonder what will happen now that Sasuke has Itachi's eyes, ESPICALLY since Itachi gave Naruto some of his powers...no one knows about that other than Naruto.

4, what is Kabuto up to, lol?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow, what a great chapter. Felt a little rushed in how quickly things seemed to pass, but was otherwise pretty good. Some pretty funny dialogue.

Neat to see the Daimyo...I don't think we've ever seen any of the Daimyo of the Five Great Nations, so I thought that scene was pretty cool. Also neat to see all the other Kage's returning - yay for glimpses of the Sand Siblings!

There were a lot of funny interactions in this chapter. Kiba and Naruto's arguing is back!! I always found that hilarious. I am very glad that Naruto is no longer as depressed as he was. When Naruto decided to go to sleep, I laughed pretty hard. Sometimes, he is still such a child.

I thought the most interesting part of this chapter was the Konoha 11 conference. It kinda felt like Naruto was on trial, but he handled it very, very well. Every chapter for the last little while, I have felt that Naruto is getting closer and closer to being ready to be Hokage - he seems more and more like his father.

I also thought it interesting when Karin said "It's evil. It's just like -" in reference to the Kyuubi's chakra - I'm pretty curious to know exactly what she means. I assume something to do with Sasuke's evil chakra, since she was just comparing the two. Taken alongside Naruto's 'I couldn't defeat Sasuke at his level", "I can't let any of you face Sasuke" and "I'm the only one who can fight him"...I wonder...Is it possible that the bijuu which have been captured by Akatsuki have all been sealed in Sasuke? There is obviously something going on with Sasuke that we don't know about yet, and something Naruto noticed through their connection (I thought his "I will tell you when the time is right" was pretty Hokage-ish too), and I wonder if that may be it. It may seem strange, but I think it would explain a lot...

I am also supremely glad Tsunade has woken up. Her timing was awesome. I was expecting her to wake up soon, so it wasn't surprising, but I am glad of it!

Everyone did forget about Yamato seemingly didn't they? Weird. I hope he makes an awesome comic entrance next chapter. In any case, I feel like every week I am more and more impatient for the next chapter because they have been so awesome lately.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was nice to see naruto hangin' with his crew, again. Hope he gets some one on one time with Hinata before he starts training (most likely with the 8 tails).

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Liked Naruto a lot in this chapter, finally some humour back. Naruto bossing those other nine rookies around just priceless. Hope we see some more side charachters in action like the ROOT maybe people like Tenga just some refreshing new things.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm glad to see that Tsunade is alive... To bad we couldn't see Sasukes new mangekyo...

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... Last»