11 7.53%

31 21.23%

97 66.44%
Page 2 of 15 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 488 Discussion and 489 Predictions

it was nice to read a chapter that made me laugh. that hasnt happened in a long time
    5outta5

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

I was just wondering Sasuke's ems it's going to be a combind look of Itachi's & Sasuke's ms well I'm pretty sure the whole eye going to look black with a little red.

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Another ****ing powerup for Sasuke :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad:

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

What about Sasuke getting Rinnegan implanted instead of Itachi's eyes, that would be big surprise lol.Madara mentioned something about rinnegan chapter ago, never know what that bastard has up in his sleeve

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

Loved this chapter finally getting into Naruto's mind a little & seeing that he saw something inside of Sasuke that made up his mind not to try to kill Sasuke i think Naruto has some kind of plan & Tsunade is back im glade & i think Kakashi will be glade to because he allready said he did not really want to be Hokage but because there was no one left he would & now Tsunade will still be the 5th & i think she name her successor in case she get's killed & that will be Naruto he will be the 6th just like konohamaru said he would

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    I was just wondering Sasuke's ems it's going to be a combind look of Itachi's & Sasuke's ms well I'm pretty sure the whole eye going to look black with a little red.
    I found this:
    made by: Tsuukaku

That would be nice design

Status
    Oct 2009
    Gomu Gomu No

I just hope Naruto can learn to control the 9 tails and maybe perfect his wind techniques, learning his second element would be a bonus! I still am curious if the teleportation jutsu his dad knows could be a bloodline limit that Naruto could unlock because that would be incredible! I Guess will see here soon, Narutos character really made me like him a lot more again finally lol.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

I can't trust this Madara for some reason.

Status
    Sep 2008
    This user has no status.

I liked the chapter, dont really think things were rushed though cuz things have been dragging on for a while now, this chapter cleared up and summarized plenty of things.

Im not a hater of anyone on here but damn Sauske with another power up that he hasnt worked for, only thing I can give Sauske is him being able to manipulate chidori into different forms, meanwhile Naruto created the Rasenshiruken, trained for Sage Mode, etc...

I really want Naruto to have a one on one with Tsunade about his father, he's yet to speak of him to anyone. There's was a page where Kakashi asked Naruto about what his father told him but that was it. I believe Tsuande should know more about Naruto's dad than Kakashi.

Naruto once again needs to trained since he's been left behind again now that Sauske has EMS. I hope Tsunade speaks with Naruto about his dad, maybe now that Jiraya is dead, Tsuande might reveal something to Naruto since Jman cant tell him anymore since he's dead. Maybe something about a jutsu or something power up. Really cant wait til next chapter...

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Very good chapter. i think kakashi could still be hokage. like when the 3rd and the 4th were both hokages on same era. then the 4th sacrificing.

might as well with the 5th. then 6th(?) as kakashi will sacrifice someday....

Status
    Dec 2008
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

I do remember Madara mentioning before that it was too early to link Sasuke to Gedo Mazo, and Madara just recently said it's about time to bring out the rinnegan. He could hve just tricked Sasuke, and Sasuke might have the rinnegan instead of an EMS now. That way, Sasuke can't use his MS or EMS to overthrow Madara, Madara can control him without a powerful sharingan to break the curse, and he'll have Pein back basically but a sht load stronger, so he can have Sasuke use the jutsu that Pein used to bring back the lives of those he killed in which Madara assumed belonged to him. It would also save kishi the trouble of drawing a brand new Sharingan lol.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

I like the chapter. Very much! Pretty smooth, fast and fun! 5 stars. I can't wait for next week.

Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    underwater

This chapter made me laugh lol. Naruto rolls up next to Kiba and falls asleep mid conversation lol.
    Sakura is becoming more and more useless. All this sleeping, poisoned bullshit is her fault really.
    Gosh Naruto, are u gonna say ANYTHING to Hinata? Grow some balls, or did u forget what she said.
    Tsunade waking up is good, as she is better than Kakashi for Hokage. We still haven't seen all her abilities.
    I'm more interested in Neji Hyuuga for some reason. We haven't seen much of him in like years, and his no nonsense, kill sasuke when he's down approach is refreshing amidst Naruto's "you're my friend" crap
    And TenTen wants to get in on the fight against Sasuke? What can she possibly do? Although, she is definitely more useful than Sakura in my honest opinion haha
    Sly

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

This is y i dont like rating good chapters @ 5. cuz u get a chapter like this to come along then what do u rate this one???? i say 9. lol i thought that naruto was definitely Jonin-eske in this one (outside the comical parts but that's just naruto). i was really scared when i saw shizune crying cuz i thought that that meant she was dead and as much as i wanted kakashi to become hokage i would much rather him be in the field fightin than sitting around directing. if its not evident to u i absolutely loved this chapter. O and sasuke got his eyes and naruto wants to train. only this missing is Kabumaru.

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lifesamirage View Post
    I really liked the RTS-style briefing room that the feudal lords have. Powered by crazy battery-like things they are probably filled with lemon juice.
    The lightning countrys lord is black... does that mean that country is the ***** getto of narutoverse or what?
    That's some ***** ass shit to say. Are you racist or something? That's the type of comment you keep to yourself.

Last edited by Jutsu Sage; 03-25-2010 at 01:17 AM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    so tsunade has woken up!!! that means no hokage title for kakashi(not worthy). naruto tells his classmates he cannot defeat sasuke *cough bullshit* then walks away with a worried look like he's hiding something from them. he knows he can kill sasuke, but he won't do it cuz he is "his friend durrr". now sasuke has EMS, which means he has unlocked a new power and his MS abilities are gunna be a lot more easy to use.
    lol i thought that was some bull too but i think thats what he had to say to keep them at bay. but i totally agree whit everything u said.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    Though it wasn't a super awesome chapter, it's a good (and definitely a needed) one after all.

I'm a Kakashi fan, and I was like, "OH MAN!" on the part when he's almost appointed but then it was cut short by the news that Tsunade's already conscious.

Well, it seems that her reign is not over yet. It would be interesting should she participate in the alliance as well. I think we haven't seen that much of Tsunade's full offensive power in fighting. I'm kind of interested on her slugs. lol.

Seems like Karin also detected the kyuubi's chakra, and comparing it to Sasuke's evil chakra.

I'm thinking there'd be much more of a meeting in Konoha on the succeeding chapter, mainly discussing about establishing a concrete leadership (hokage). OTOH, there might be a twist to this. It's either Tsunade will remain in her position, or she will actually step down and turn it over to Kakashi. Oh wow, this is something I can't wait to see!

Probably, all the kages (with or without the daimyos) will huddle up again. Naruto and company (his batch) will also talk and stuff--emotional talks and battle plans whatsoever.

I'm also thinking that Sasuke's EMS will finally be revealed.

On a sidenote: maybe Kisame's stealth mission will also be featured. I'm not sure about Kabuto. Perhaps, kishi will make a hint on Kabuto's real intention as well (as to why he's suddenly back in the picture).

. Indeed. Maybe he's gonna have a comedic entrance on the next chapter???
    i actually think that she was comparing his chakra to madara only becuz they didnt mention who it was. i think that if it were sasuke they would've just said it and not cut it out.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutsu Sage View Post
    That's some ***** ass shit to say. Are you racist or something.
    yah i think your right he is Racist, why the hell would someone say that.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutsu Sage View Post
    That's some ***** ass shit to say. Are you racist or something? That's the type of comment you keep to yourself.
    Wtf dude you cant say that shit on here thats racist!

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by lifesamirage View Post
    I really liked the RTS-style briefing room that the feudal lords have. Powered by crazy battery-like things they are probably filled with lemon juice.
    The lightning countrys lord is black... does that mean that country is the ***** getto of narutoverse or what?
    dude plz watch ur language.

Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

lolercakes at tentens involvement. when was the last time she said something before this episode? i honestly cant remember!

when did she last have a close up. and when was her last battle...all i can think of is her fighting a clone of herself after garaa was kidnapped...liike 10 zillion episodes ago

christ i know there all got promoted from genin apart from naruto, i wouldnt be surprised to find out she failed and they were all just keeping it quiet so as not to embaress her - shes that awful a ninja i mean konohamaru could beat her, and hes like 11

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

I think that Itachi planned it all out, and knew that Sasuke would get his eyes, so the power he gave to naruto will shut off his eyes or make sasuke blind. Kishi did say someone was going to go blind.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

I hope Naruto was certainly joking, because otherwise it would mean Kishimoto is a poor writer. There is no logical way in which Sasuke was at Naruto's level when they recently met. Is he a Sayian or something? Only Sayians get ten times stronger after every fight. I think Sasuke was about Itachi's level when he met Naruto this time given the fact that he had fully completed Susano'o during his encounter with Kakashi. If Sasuke had really been at Naruto's level when they had met, it would impossible for Naruto to ever beat Sasuke, and Shikamaru's strategy of fighting the former all at the same time would be correct. You cannot beat an enemy who just keeps getting stronger and stronger at such a fast pace, and also besides the fact that he possesses the sharingan, a tool that counter's Naruto's advantage, the Kyuubi. However, now that he has Itachi's eyes, things might be a little different. When he fully recuperates then he will probably be as strong as Naruto. I also think it's poor writing the fact that Kishimoto is always making Naruto look like an idiot for protecting Sasuke. A friend who tries to kill his friends is a foe, not a friend. I think the manga should be more realistic for more mature readers.

Last edited by Itachi Sama; 03-25-2010 at 02:09 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Kiba View Post
    I think that Itachi planned it all out, and knew that Sasuke would get his eyes, so the power he gave to naruto will shut off his eyes or make sasuke blind. Kishi did say someone was going to go blind.
    But I think Sasuke already went blind...Although I could be wrong.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=Shiro Kiba;1850965]I think that Itachi planned it all out, and knew that Sasuke would get his eyes, so the power he gave to naruto will shut off his eyes or make sasuke blind. Kishi did say someone was going to go blind.[/QUOTE

i dont want Sasuke to go blind. i wan't the ability itachi gave naruto to be some power that strips Sasuke of all his ability(like in the last Season Avitar when the fire lord lost his powers/ and Sarutobi and Orchimaru.