Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.

Re: Naruto Manga 488 Discussion and 489 Predictions

The Earth Lord was the only one who declined an alliance. Oh well, too bad for him

Anyway, did we just see Tsjkage at his home village?! What happend to Jugo and Suigetsu then? And what about Yamato?

I think Karin was comparing Kyuubi`s chacra to Killebee`s chacra, because did she even know that Naruto has the nine tails? I don`t think so. So maybe she got suprised and remembered that KB had similar chacra.
    And btw, is she falling in love with Naruto`s Warm and bright chacra?

One of these things will happend:

1: Tsunade continues as Hokage.

2: She steps down and Kakashi becomes the 6th.

3: Kakashi becomes official acting Hokage while she recovers.

4: Something totally unexpected happends.

Peace:D

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    The Earth Lord was the only one who declined an alliance. Oh well, too bad for him

Anyway, did we just see Tsjkage at his home village?! What happend to Jugo and Suigetsu then? And what about Yamato?

I think Karin was comparing Kyuubi`s chacra to Killebee`s chacra, because did she even know that Naruto has the nine tails? I don`t think so. So maybe she got suprised and remembered that KB had similar chacra.
    And btw, is she falling in love with Naruto`s Warm and bright chacra?

One of these things will happend:

1: Tsunade continues as Hokage.

2: She steps down and Kakashi becomes the 6th.

3: Kakashi becomes official acting Hokage while she recovers.

4: Something totally unexpected happends.

Peace:D
    wtf now that you mention it, alot of girls are falling for Naruto now in the Manga >.> i guess Jiraiya tought him some moves haha..but i think its there hair lol.. watch i bet if wears his headband on his arm and let his hair go all the girls will go crazy haha

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    Im in love with kishi again :D

I think this was an amazing chapter:
    1. ninja alliance is official
    2. karin is showing narutos light and the evil of the kyuubi
    3. tsunades woken up but will kakashi still become hokage?
    4. Sasuke got more power but naruto will have time to train as sasuke needs to become accustomed to it.

This is the kind of stuff ive been waiting for and i dunno just naruto seems rather awsome as a character right now

m...i dont think dat karin saw d kyuubi's chakra...i think she saw itachi's "gift to naruto..coz she said "the same as"..wats d deal with dat???

just saying....awesome chapter tho...so looks like naruto wont have a chance 2 bcom a hokage

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good chapter, Kishi. 4 stars for me.

Things i like to share:
    1. Kakashi will step down and Tsunade will continue to hold her title.
    2. Sasuke finally got EMS, thanks to Itachi again! But I am starting to believe this is why Itachi gave Naruto some power(?). Sasuke may not be able to use his sharingan(or mangekyo sharingan) against Naruto since he had already transplanted Itachi's eyes. If my prediction is true, it will be awesome to watch Sasuke's depressing face. :D

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGaara527 View Post
    m...i dont think dat karin saw d kyuubi's chakra...i think she saw itachi's "gift to naruto..coz she said "the same as"..wats d deal with dat???

just saying....awesome chapter tho...so looks like naruto wont have a chance 2 bcom a hokage
    Man... don't you hate how Naruto gets played wih the kage spots... i mean i think he can pawn Kakashi now, kakashi even said it "naruto has surpass me" and really the writer is making me mad cause naruto is the strongest in the villege as far as i can see... he's the one who face pain and gave a run for his money. kakashi Lasted like 2 chapters. And Sasuke right now could kill kakashi i think when Kakashi was about to go head on with Sasuke, he might of done something stupid like Sarutobi and orchimaru. but Sasuke would of came out of it.

Last edited by Amantius; 03-25-2010 at 01:47 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great chapter. It's all coming back together.

Tsunade being awake is GREAT NEWS. I look forward to her training Sakura some more and prepping Naruto for Hokageship. This also may mean that Kakashi will be leading the battles on the front line and as a result may not get to be Hokage. I see a TRULY EPIC sacrifice coming soon (something on the scale of getting Sasuke back from Madara after wiping out their support) and Kakashi can easily be the one to pull that off.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great Chapter -

Other people have said that the reason Naruto didn't reveal everything to his classmates is because he (1) knows he can't defeat Sasuke or (2) he will defend him.

Both are false.

1. What he was hiding was that he is going to have to die in the process. Back when he was "talking to Sasuke" about them both fighting and both dying was in Naruto's mind (maybe Sasuke's too). That's why Sakura was confused too. It isn't about power...necessarily at that scene.

-About power... while I do not think that is what Naruto was talking about in that scene, he definitely needs to learn something because Sasuke just got his kick-ass transplant. Whether that be element training, sage training, kyuubi training, hell, even all three, we just don't know yet. But I expect him to advance before he fights Sasuke once and for all (he can't rely on Itachi's gift for the entire fight!).

2. He has made up his mind, he is determined to kill Sasuke. When Naruto fell asleep on the ground (which was dumb in my opinion) both Sakura and Kakashi observed him looking peaceful, like a burden was lifted off him - meaning, his determination was finally made and he wasn't going to worry about the whole winning Sasuke back. He decided to fix the problem and he decided how he was going to do it.

Other stuff...

I am glad Tsunade has awoken from her coma, although I don't know how this is going to affect things with Kakashi or what role she is going to play with everything right now. It would make more sense if she had some secret about the enemy, but that was never hinted at back during the Pein invasion.

My Prediction?

Next chapter we will see at least three things....
    1. Sasuke with his new EMS
    2. Tsunade & Kakashi and the new Hokage issue (sure, technically she is Hokage, but will she want to continue leading the village? dunno, I don't see why not but I don't think Kishi is just going to shaft Kakashi on the title after all that build up of him being the new Hokage)
    3. Bee + Kisame

Till Next Time Folks...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    Great chapter. It's all coming back together.

Tsunade being awake is GREAT NEWS. I look forward to her training Sakura some more and prepping Naruto for Hokageship. This also may mean that Kakashi will be leading the battles on the front line and as a result may not get to be Hokage. I see a TRULY EPIC sacrifice coming soon (something on the scale of getting Sasuke back from Madara after wiping out their support) and Kakashi can easily be the one to pull that off.
    yah you got a point there, Kakashi strenght on the battle field, but being Kage he wont do shit.. other than read that make out Paradise book >.> btw i think he is going to be the new pervy guy in town haha if he was kage come to think of it >.>

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My prediction is that Obama is going to be the next Hokage...

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Anbu View Post
    This chapter made me laugh lol. Naruto rolls up next to Kiba and falls asleep mid conversation lol.
    Sakura is becoming more and more useless. All this sleeping, poisoned bullshit is her fault really.
    Gosh Naruto, are u gonna say ANYTHING to Hinata? Grow some balls, or did u forget what she said.
    Tsunade waking up is good, as she is better than Kakashi for Hokage. We still haven't seen all her abilities.
    I'm more interested in Neji Hyuuga for some reason. We haven't seen much of him in like years, and his no nonsense, kill sasuke when he's down approach is refreshing amidst Naruto's "you're my friend" crap
    And TenTen wants to get in on the fight against Sasuke? What can she possibly do? Although, she is definitely more useful than Sakura in my honest opinion haha
    Sly
    i gotta agree wit u about sakura and hinata. mayb they'll meet up @ the ramen shop or something like that. i think that the girl wit konohamaru would b an up from sakura right now. atleast she wouldn't poison her meal ticket.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post

yea and then they'll all have health care too lol

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Beast chapter I must say.

definitely was feeling the comedy. Its been awhile. liking the fact that all the females are starting to pay attention to my boy naruto, lol. (oh and i think wat karin was referring to when she felt naruto's kyuubi chakra was the 8 tails, but thats just my opinion).

Tho i am happy that tsunade-big-tits woke up, im kind of depressed that they interrupted kool guy kakashi's induction ceremony, but I'm sure tsunade will still give up her seat to kakashi. I mean would u want a hokage who passed out on the battle field when enemies came? lol and plus i think kishi would have killed her off if she didnt have any more importance. I think she might have some info about naruto's past/family. I'm looking forward to see how that works out.

It was also kind of epic to see sasuke getting ems (tho we didnt get to really see it). can't wait till we see it in action , which i hope will be against kabumaru or kabutoro or whatever his name is lol i really dont see his importance in this manga nor do i see him becoming on par with naruto and sasuke, HES GOING TO DIE SOON PPL, lol the sooner u accept that ppl the eaSIER it is for u.

It's almost guaranteed naruto's gonna get that teleportation jutsu. he needs an upgrade to b on par with sasuke, and thats the only one he has left. I also wonder, do EMS come with special techniques? (like madara being able to teleport?) or can all ems users teleport, Manipulate space and time...it would b interesting to see sasuke nd naruto battling it out zoomin in and out of space, here and there. like dbz kind of but less flashy. lol im optimistic about the future chapters, kishi keep doin ya thang boy

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmao, freakin hilarious.

so would that make tsunade hillary or sarah? lol

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Coexist View Post
    yea and then they'll all have health care too lol
    Think about it, if Obama signs the Health Care Bill then the fourth great ninja war will stop. Madara wants to heal his body so he can get his old powers back, right? If Obama extends health coverage to even the most wanted criminals then Madara will get his health back for free. Also, Sasuke will be able to get psychological help to deal with his chronic deppression; or maybe, he will get a lobotomy or electroshock therapy. I don't think the Republicans (Root) would oppose to that. After all, it's for the best of the ninja world/USA!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wtf? hahaha

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by justincutrer View Post
    lmao, freakin hilarious.

so would that make tsunade hillary or sarah? lol
    That would make Tsunade Hillary.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Think about it, if Obama signs the Health Care Bill then the fourth great ninja war will stop. Madara wants to heal his body so he can get his old powers back, right? If Obama extends health coverage to even the most wanted criminals then Madara will get his health back for free. Also, Sasuke will be able to get psychological help to deal with his chronic deppression; or maybe, he will get a lobotomy or electroshock therapy. I don't think the Republicans (Root) would oppose to that. After all, it's for the best of the ninja world/USA!
    dam if only orchimaru was alive he could of come some healthcare for his arms =( poor bastard:mad:

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    dam if only orchimaru was alive he could of come some healthcare for his arms =( poor bastard:mad:
    I think Obama just casted a special genjutsu on Congress using Shisui's eye to get them to agree with the bill. The Republicans have sharingan and so they can see through his jutsu...=)

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome Chapter 5/5 Alot of info was given here.

Not finding sasuke lvl up a surprise anymore he gets stronger every chapter just by him asking for more power as for poor naruto has to work his ass off to gain some new moves

Indeed this chapter brought up some interesting stuff. Naruto really shows a mature side, even tho kiba still think he's moron lol.

Kakashi not going to be hokage thats for sure. He's not the type of guy to be sitting around giving orders all day. He more of a front line type of guy with all his experience and all.

Tsunade is still going to hold her position as hokage. Mind you that she didnt go into a coma when pein came to destroy the village she actually fought and sacrificed almost her life by giving her chakra to her slug so that the slug can heal all those villagers and shinobis who were hurt(basicly the entire leaf village) so i think she will keep her position as hokage because that is something a hokage would do put their life on the line to save that of their village. It was also funny when she woke up she was like wtf all these ppl crying about.

Naruto and his training. Hope he does learn some new jutsu just as many of you have said it would be nice to see him get the teleportation technique that the 4th possessed. But i think he will train on his elemental chakra since now he has sage mode which boosts his chakra lvls even higher than they already are.

Sasuke EMS and itachis gift to naruto is something we all will have to wait for. Itachi wasnt dumb and he knew what he was doing. He already knew he was going to fall to sasuke and he planned so far ahead as to know that sasuke will try to go get revenge on the leafs elders. So am guessing his gift to naruto is going to be something to cancel out sasuke new EMS techniques.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sauske and Naruto

I've been thinking about Sauske and Naruto and their latest conversation and also about how Sauske has been battleing and going and going and going using alot of chakra. After this recent release i've began to wonder if what fuels Sauske ( hate ) which gives him chakra isn't really hate or at least not in the sense we think it is at least.

I also think Naruto has realized this too which is why he came up with the awnser he did ... that if they fought they would both die. The reason goes back to when we were told Naruto only had part of the foxes chakra sealed inside him either the Yin or the Yang not sure it told us which ... but maybe Sauske has the other half sealed inside him which is the reason for how much chakra he posseses and that darker then dark chakra that Karin sensed.

In this latest chapter Karin sensed Naruto was different except as she scaned him more she noticed the dark chakra deep inside of him. I think Naruto said they would both die b/c if they fight and bring themselfs to the brink of death and loose control of themselfs to the halfs inside they both , they will escape their vessels ( Sauske and Naruto ) and join back together to form the Nine Tails and Sauske and Naruto will die together.

The only thing that bothers me about this theory is that Sauske has never had any sort of tailed form or noticed that he would have anything like that inside of him ... or maybe he has and labeled it as his hatred. Also maybe Sauske's half might not give him a tailed form but be the darker side of chakra then what Naruto has which is hard to imagine... dark then what Naruto has but if thats so Naruto's father gave Naruto the ( light ) half and Sauske the ( dark ) half of the fox .

This might explain how Naruto would possibly be able to control his half b/c it is the light half and by light half I mean the better side which doesn't mean " good " just that is the better half in terms of evilness.

Sauskes been pushed by hate and is maybe using the power he doesnt comprehend and its going along with it b/c its evil. If Sauske ever found out about it , the evil half would be in trouble b/c Sauske is a Sharigan user and a sharingan user can control the 9 tailed fox so he would be able to control it fully if Sauske found out what it really was traped inside his body.

True or not , it just poped into my mind and thought i'd post the idea.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Sauske and Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Caith View Post
    I've been thinking about Sauske and Naruto and their latest conversation and also about how Sauske has been battleing and going and going and going using alot of chakra. After this recent release i've began to wonder if what fuels Sauske ( hate ) which gives him chakra isn't really hate or at least not in the sense we think it is at least.

I also think Naruto has realized this too which is why he came up with the awnser he did ... that if they fought they would both die. The reason goes back to when we were told Naruto only had part of the foxes chakra sealed inside him either the Yin or the Yang not sure it told us which ... but maybe Sauske has the other half sealed inside him which is the reason for how much chakra he posseses and that darker then dark chakra that Karin sensed.

In this latest chapter Karin sensed Naruto was different except as she scaned him more she noticed the dark chakra deep inside of him. I think Naruto said they would both die b/c if they fight and bring themselfs to the brink of death and loose control of themselfs to the halfs inside they both , they will escape their vessels ( Sauske and Naruto ) and join back together to form the Nine Tails and Sauske and Naruto will die together.

The only thing that bothers me about this theory is that Sauske has never had any sort of tailed form or noticed that he would have anything like that inside of him ... or maybe he has and labeled it as his hatred. Also maybe Sauske's half might not give him a tailed form but be the darker side of chakra then what Naruto has which is hard to imagine... dark then what Naruto has but if thats so Naruto's father gave Naruto the ( light ) half and Sauske the ( dark ) half of the fox .

This might explain how Naruto would possibly be able to control his half b/c it is the light half and by light half I mean the better side which doesn't mean " good " just that is the better half in terms of evilness.

Sauskes been pushed by hate and is maybe using the power he doesnt comprehend and its going along with it b/c its evil. If Sauske ever found out about it , the evil half would be in trouble b/c Sauske is a Sharigan user and a sharingan user can control the 9 tailed fox so he would be able to control it fully if Sauske found out what it really was traped inside his body.

True or not , it just poped into my mind and thought i'd post the idea.
    umm yeah i don't think Sasuke has any of Kubby chakra in him if 3 reason why if he did that would make him a jin which would make him a target for tobi whih i dough cause orchimaru would of known cause he gave him cs and 2 chakra can not merge when you have a tail beast >.> the frog guy tryed it with Naruto, idk if you saw this manga but remember back whe naruto dad came to talk to him saying he seal the fox powers in him >..> and plus Sasuke would of had a seal on his body which he does not. i would say Sasuke is just regular gifted ninja and he shares there weaken which is Chakra certain moves he does takes up too much >.> which is one of the reason he had kerin with him. and truth be told i think kerin was talking about killerbee and Naruto Chakra >.> Sasuke dark chakra i long gone whn Itachi extracted it in there battle.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Loved the chapter. I got the feeling that Naruto might start training soon. That will be awesome to see.

Also I think the whole point of stopping the meeting was to tell them that Tsunade was awake and Kakashi was no longer needed. I think Kakashi won't be becoming Hokage.

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with the majority of people, kakashi is not going to be hokage and Tsunade will take her position again. With Lady Tsunade back, I wonder how she will react and handle to the events that happened after the Pain confrontation. What will her choices be for Naruto, village, war state and with other Hokages? Naruto's training is definately going to happen but whether it is going to happen will the Toads, by himself or even with 8 tails, which is a big even.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

You can't just assume who the dark and evil chakra is related to. Make predictions. The dark chakra in Naruto could have been the Kyuubi and she thinks it's the same as Killer Bee's beast. It could be Itachi's gift and the chakra is similar to Sasuke. It could be her comparing the Kyuubi and Sasuke as both evil and cold. We won't know till we see.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Also, knowing Sasuke, if Tsunade were to set off to meet with the other Kages, Naruto would chose to accompany her. Sasuke wants to kill the Hokage before the village, so Naruto will expect him. There might be a chance they go to the thunder village since the Raikage is the leader of the alliance, Naruto meets Bee and notices how he can control the beast, and begin as Bee's apprentice. I can definately see this happening.