Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

The "Moon people" Theory

This theory is not ENTIRELY mine. Some other resources are from LitzSabr and Skylar Knight.
    Part 1: The Ancient Weapons
    Quote Originally Posted by One Piece Wikia
    The Ancient Weapons are three weapons capable of mass destruction, each taking a different form. They are known as Pluton, Poseidon, and Uranus, each named after a deity for their godly powers.The weapons are not limited only to inanimate objects, but consist of living beings as well. The Ancient Weapons are the argument used by the World Government to forbid research of the Void Century, since they fear that knowledge of the weapons could result in a global war.
    Ancient Weapon number 1:

Poseidon
    Poseidon is one of the three ancient weapons, alongside with Pluton and Uranus. It is a mermaid who has the power to communicate with Sea Kings.

Poseidon is the God of the Ocean and Earthquakes in Greek Mythology. And within Greek Mythology only Gods (Like Poseidon) had power of Kings (Sea Kings). Because of this we can tell that the other Ancient Weapons are also to have powers which are reasonably accurate in comparison and association with the Divine Deity they're named after.

Please keep this in mind:
    Poseidon = God of the Sea

Ancient Weapon number 2:

Pluton
    Pluton is one of the three ancient weapons, alongside Poseidon and Uranus. Pluton is a huge warship[1] capable of mass destruction.

We don't have much else , but keep in mind that Pluto/Pluton/Hades (all the same Deity) is the God of destruction and the underworld which can be associated with Land, this is crucial later on in this theory

Ancient Weapon number 3:

Uranus
    We know very little about Uranus. However we do know that Uranus (being the God of the Sky and storms) will most probably have weather related weather.

Uranus=God of the Sky

If you hadn't noticed:
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Poseidon=God of the Sea
    Pluton=God of destruction and the underworld[Aka Land]
    Uranus=God of the Sky
    These ancient weapons can be heavily associated with the carvings of the Moon Peoples , which we see in Enels cover story

Notice how we see the Head Dresses of A Tank, a Fish and some king of Angelic Halo, these represent the Land,Sea and Air. Much alike the ancient weapons. The Moon People can therefore be heavily associated with the Ancient Weapons.

Notice how we also see a boat/raft like structure, floating (implied by the balloons the moon people are holding) in a downward direction. This can imply that the Moon People moved to the Earth.

Part 2: Raftel and the Ancient Kingdom and the Poneglyphs
    Because of the implication of the Moon Peoples decent to Earth : Skylar Knight mentioned the idea of The Moon People settling on Raftel. We both came to agree that there's a strong likelihood that if it was the case then Raftel is the Ancient Kingdom which was whiped out during the Void Century. The Moon People being capable of inter-satellite travel (still not achieved by Humans in One Piece today other than Enel). This may also collaborate with the idea of the Ancient Kingdom being incredibly powerful.

But to turn things on their head, I believe that Pluton (representing Land : See Part 1) would be where the Ancient Kingdom based themselves. Or to be more specific ; where they landed Pluton. The Kingdom would of course be under threat from the Humans as they had the technology etc. to easily defeat them, should they ever go to war. The destructive power of a Space Ship simply used for the purpose of settlement , could be the ships power. It would need some incredible weaponry to hold off the 20 Kingdoms (which later becomes the World Government).

The Ancient Kingdom may have been invaded in order to obtain Poseidon and Uranus for themselves. The Void century would be whiped out of History in order to conceal the information on these Weapons in order to find the weapons themselves. The Poneglyphs would be kept in the 20 Kingdoms which the WG was formed from so that the WG had quick and easy access to the information they require. A Poneglyph is also at Fishman Island as it is directly beneath Mariejois would be tough for enemies to find.

There have been Poneglyphs in:
    Shandora Ruins (Possibly one of the 20 Kingdoms in the past, it used to be on the Blue Sea)
    Golden Belfry in Skypiea (Possibly from one of the 20 Kingdoms in the past, it used to be on the Blue Sea)
    Alabastas Tomb of Kings (One of the 20 Kingdoms)
    Ohara (Heavily linked to the WG)
    Fishman Island(Heavily linked to the Moon people, as you will see in Part 3)

To boot ; Raftel is conveniently ; close to Reverse Mountain. If the Pluton really does have Island Busting capabilities then this is very possible:

Part 3: Fishman Island and "Joyboy"
    How on Earth can a Mermaid become an Ancient Weapon!? My thinking is that the Moon People were even capable of genetic modification, causing a recessive Allele to occur in a new Species; creating a new "Weapon".

Fishman Island was made to hide/secure a safe place for the living Weapon to survive.

I find it incredible and improbable that there's a miraculous and perfectly round Geographical fault. As well as a floating Island producing it's own light as if it was on the surface. There MUST be advanced technology involved.

Not just this but there's an unknown reason for such a large Ship (Noah) to be there, of course there must be transport means for Poseidon so that Poseidon can be used.

Could this be the Noahs true purpose?

Joyboy:
    This next part is not mine. But it does provide an extra missing link.
    "Joy Boy" was a man from the surface world who played an important role in the history of the Fishman Island. He was first mentioned on the Ryugu Poneglyph read by Nico Robin while at the Sea Forest.

Around 800 years ago, the residents of Fishman Island made a promise to a great man named Joy Boy. Joy Boy attempted to raise Noah with Poseidon's aid, but he broke his promise to Fishman Island. However, Fishman Island promised that they would keep Noah safe until a certain day came. On the poneglyph is a letter of apology from Joy Boy to Poseidon, apologizing for breaking his end of the bargain.

Fishman Island's half of the promise was almost broken during the events of the Fishman Island arc, when Luffy was asked to protect the island no matter what the cost, even if Noah had to be destroyed in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by BonneySHP11st (from another Forum)
    In Indonesian’s history there was once stood a hindu kingdom named The Kingdom of Kediri. The kingdom was pretty known here, particularly because we study about it in high school.

Apparently, the kingdom has some paralel similarites with the ancient kingdom in One Piece. Here they are :

1. The kingdom ruled over the eastern javanese from AD 1042 to 1222. It reached its golden age from AD1130-1160 under the reign of its most known king. <- AD 1130 - 1160. that’s approximately 900-800 years ago.

2.The kingdom was remarkable for its well-known prophecy. It basically predicted the downfall of the kingdom, as well as the downfall of Indonesian’s archipelago to white and yellow race foreigners, then be glorious once again. The prophecy turned out to be true. <- not sure about this, but I think you can relate it to “the promised day” and shyarly’s prediction.

3.They left out 3 historical epigraphs, mainly tell about a big war beetween Pandawa and Kurawa clans <- you can relate it to poneglyphs and the war between the AK and 20 kingdoms

Despite the similaraities, they could be mere coincidence. I mean, it’s not like Kediri was the only kingdom in the world which ruled around that time, nor it’s the only kingdom that left out epigraphs and prophecy. The similarities were not really that convincing either…

However, the name of its most known king, it’s the one that strike me the most. His name was King Joyoboyo.

when you first heard about “Joy Boy” did it ring any bell for you? I bet it didn’t. I mean, did the name sound so random, lol.(There was a thought about Joy Boy being an okama name but that couldn’t be serious.)
    It's just coincidental that everything about Joyboy is from the Void Century. Which I believe is when the Moon People arrived, and when they "fell". It's just so coincidental. It also provides a missing link between Fishman Island and Raftel.

Conclusion:
    -The Moon People founded the Ancient Kingdom
    -Raftel is Pluton
    -Fishmen, Mermen and Poseidon are a result of Genetic Engineering carried out by the Moon People
    -Uranus is a Weather controlling device (probably in the hands of Dragon)
    -The Poneglyphs are located at "Easy Access" points for the World Government/Tough Access points for non-government
    -Joyboy is the king of the Ancient Kingdom and is the missing link between the Fishman Island and the Ancient Kingdom

Last edited by rinnemaki; 12-03-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    1.OP 2.Toriko 3.HxH

Re: The "Moon people" Theory

No time to read, chapter 730 had me jizzing.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    No time to read, chapter 730 had me jizzing.
    I remember you saying your body was ready...

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    1.OP 2.Toriko 3.HxH

Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    I remember you saying your body was ready...
    Yeah and it wasn't. This chapter exceeded my expectation. I will defiantly read your theory later though, I don't want that hard work going to waste.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by Yo Momma San View Post
    Yeah and it wasn't. This chapter exceeded my expectation. I will defiantly read your theory later though, I don't want that hard work going to waste.
    Read the conclusion now, then you'll know whether you want to read it or not...

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This one of the best theories I have ever read. If I could rep you again I would.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by SanjiNL View Post
    This one of the best theories I have ever read. If I could rep you again I would.
    Thanks bro! I doubt it's one of the best though... I came up with it in about two minutes when I was reflecting on recent conversations and discussions I had...

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks bro! I doubt it's one of the best though... I came up with it in about two minutes when I was reflecting on recent conversations and discussions I had...
    Haha. Doesn't matter, it's a great theory. :D

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sabr.. is Preferred

I found the poseidon part most interesting. Nice theory.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    GODLIKE!!!!!

The mountain root reaches all the way down, FI is just a floating island at the bottom.

Raftel is Pluton ? But Pluton is a battle ship and it was built in W7 it even had a blueprint, how can a battle ship be Raftel ?

Why does the Red Line need to be destroyed for All Blue to be formed? It's not like the mountain root reaches all the way down, isn't it? Isn't Fishman Island directly under it? The ocean under Red Line would be where Four Blue intersect.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sabr.. is Preferred

Quote Originally Posted by tysoncs View Post
    The mountain root reaches all the way down, FI is just a floating island at the bottom.

Raftel is Pluton ? But Pluton is a battle ship and it was built in W7 it even had a blueprint, how can a battle ship be Raftel ?

Why does the Red Line need to be destroyed for All Blue to be formed? It's not like the mountain root reaches all the way down, isn't it? Isn't Fishman Island directly under it? The ocean under Red Line would be where Four Blue intersect.
    The 'Blue prints' of Pluton were passed down the line of great shipwrights since void century. Pluton is an ancient weapon from the void century, I don't think we ever get to know where it was made.

Four blues = All Blue (every type of sea creture will be found there). The idea is that when the Red line will be destroyed a massive whirlpooll will occur which'l pull things from other four blues into it and thus we will get the All Blue. So it's not present there right now. FI will be destroyed too as predicted (Of course after Noah would imigrate the people to somewhere).

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

And how did some primitive people from 800 years ago build a floating Island encased in a high-tech (modern at least) bubble, which had its own light source similar to the sun?

Yes. Pluton is Raftel. A description by someone who doesn't know is pretty much illegit. It's like getting someone to describe One Piece if they've never given it a try. We don't know how it was constructed. You clearly take the "Battleship" description very literally. Did you expect Poseidon to be Shirahoshi? No. So you can't expect Pluton to literally be a Battleship. The "Battleship" may be an Island/Ship with lots of weaponry as a defense system. I said so earlier in the theory, you clearly didn't read that bit though...
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki (the OP)
    It would need some incredible weaponry to hold off the 20 Kingdoms (which later becomes the World Government).

You also forget that Pluton represents land.

It's where all the seas would meet had Reverse mountain not been there. If enough of the mountain is destroyed so that it goes below sea level. Note that it is Reverse Mountain (entrance to the Grand Line) and NOT Mariejois (Fishman Island is here). You clearly didn't read the theory with much attention.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sabr.. is Preferred

And how did some primitive people from 800 years ago build a floating Island encased in a high-tech (modern at least) bubble, which had its own light source similar to the sun?

Yes. Pluton is Raftel. A description by someone who doesn't know is pretty much illegit. It's like getting someone to describe One Piece if they've never given it a try. We don't know how it was constructed. You clearly take the "Battleship" description very literally. Did you expect Poseidon to be Shirahoshi? No. So you can't expect Pluton to literally be a Battleship. The "Battleship" may be an Island/Ship with lots of weaponry as a defense system. I said so earlier in the theory, you clearly didn't read that bit though...

You also forget that Pluton represents land.

It's where all the seas would meet had Reverse mountain not been there. If enough of the mountain is destroyed so that it goes below sea level. Note that it is Reverse Mountain (entrance to the Grand Line) and NOT Mariejois (Fishman Island is here). You clearly didn't read the theory with much attention.
    Were you anyhow referring to me in that because I did get one part wrong

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by LitzSabr View Post
    Were you anyhow referring to me in that because I did get one part wrong
    Nahh. Just responding to tysoncs.
    VM me! We haven't really spoken much recently...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow, very interesting theory.

I was thinking also that maybe dragon does not have "uranus" weapon...maybe he IS the weapon, similar to shirahoshi.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by crono0929 View Post
    Wow, very interesting theory.

I was thinking also that maybe dragon does not have "uranus" weapon...maybe he IS the weapon, similar to shirahoshi.
    That's possible. Since the "D" has been heavily linked with the ancient kingdom...

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    GODLIKE!!!!!

good lord ........
    ok pluton representing land means nothing. poseidon represents the ocean but it was a mermaid not the ocean...... uranus represents the sky but it won't be the sky, at least according to your theory its not.
    you know, if pluton was an island, how would kaku and lucci of been able to confirm the blueprints are real?
    http://www.mangasee.com/manga/?serie...index=1&page=9
    unless they are island wrights.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    GODLIKE!!!!!

Raftel is an island at the end of the NW, Crocus said that much. It is where OP is supposed to be. Roger even offered to tell WB its location.
    A desciption by Tom (a shipwright) who had the weapon's blueprint seems legit to me.
    But we know that it was constructed in Water 7. Why did people built a Weapon then hid it at the far end of Granline ? It doesn't make any sense.
    It has a blueprint and that blueprint was entrusted to shipwrights generation after generation so that they can create another Pluton should the first Pluton ever be revived => It is clearly a ship, not an island because shipwrights built ships not islands =))
    Franky even wanted to make one when he first saw the blueprint but Iceburg stopped him :P
    LMAO, why kind of logic is this =))
    So yoy are saying it is something that looks like Marineford ? Marineford has lots of weaponry and defense system too (The wall that even WB couldn't break).....
    Raftel is an island at the end of the NW, Crocus said that much. It is where OP is supposed to be. Roger even offered to tell WB its location.
    A desciption by Tom (a shipwright) who had the weapon's blueprint seems legit to me.
    But we know that it was constructed in Water 7. Why did people built a Weapon then hid it at the far end of Granline ? It doesn't make any sense.
    It has a blueprint and that blueprint was entrusted to shipwrights generation after generation so that they can create another Pluton should the first Pluton ever be revived => It is clearly a ship, not an island because shipwrights built ships not islands =))
    Franky even wanted to make one when he first saw the blueprint but Iceburg stopped him :P
    So yoy are saying it is something that looks like Marineford ? Marineford has lots of weaponry and defense system too (The wall that even WB couldn't break).....
    [/quote]

Last edited by tysoncs; 12-06-2013 at 06:27 AM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

good lord ........
    ok pluton representing land means nothing. poseidon represents the ocean but it was a mermaid not the ocean...... uranus represents the sky but it won't be the sky, at least according to your theory its not.
    I never said they had to BE the Land,Air or Ocean , did I? They simply represent the three fields of combat, being naval,ground and air. Since they're deemed as weapons this is an appropriate comparison. And Islands are land, right? This only further backs up my point about being a Ship so large that it's comparable to or mistaken to be an Island.

you know, if pluton was an island, how would kaku and lucci of been able to confirm the blueprints are real?
    http://www.mangasee.com/manga/?serie...index=1&page=9
    unless they are island wrights.
    Because every ship has blueprints.

What relevance does this have? Since I've already debunked how this has any meaning or relevance to your contradiction; you shouldn't ever bother mentioning this for a 3rd time. Raftel could be a Ship/Island Hybrid or a Ship which is the size of and therefore mistaken for an Island. Simple really.

Why is this relevant? All ships have blueprints.

We don't know how the ship was built. So you can't say that because it was built at Water 7 it can't be an Island. Think of it as Water 7 being a mother to a Son whom grows to be taller than she. Why would Raftel be there? No idea. But my guess is to keep a distance from all of the other Islands. Raftel is most definitely Isolated.

All ships have blueprints. No matter the size or shape. I've already said; it could be a ship large enough to be mistaken for an Island. Iceburg is making or has already made Water 7 float. So such extreme engineering is possible in One Piece. Shipwrights do a lot more than build or repair ships. It's clear that your knowledge on the subject is very frail.

What difference does it make if the ship can be "recreated"?

Who wouldn't want to make an Island/Ship Hybrid if they could?

Why kind of Grammar is this?

And by the way... it's a superior logic to yours as you seem to ignore everything said in the thread. So next time, before you try to contradict a thread: at least read through it COMPLETELY

It's like Marineford, but covered in grass n stuff like that, with extremely advanced defenses beyond human comprehension (since the Moon people were more advanced, pluton has Island busting abilities) and actually being a SHIP and not a solitary Island.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sabr.. is Preferred

I'm trying to read the thread. Stop Doing THIS

I never said they had to BE the Land,Air or Ocean , did I? They simply represent the three fields of combat, being naval,ground and air. Since they're deemed as weapons this is an appropriate comparison. And Islands are land, right? This only further backs up my point about being a Ship so large that it's comparable to or mistaken to be an Island.

Because every ship has blueprints.

What relevance does this have? Since I've already debunked how this has any meaning or relevance to your contradiction; you shouldn't ever bother mentioning this for a 3rd time. Raftel could be a Ship/Island Hybrid or a Ship which is the size of and therefore mistaken for an Island. Simple really.
    A good example would be what Iceberg is trying to make Water 7 now. A Ship/island hybrid.

Last edited by LitzSabr; 12-07-2013 at 02:44 AM.