Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    火影

2 animes are overwhelming naruto

HunterxHunter.
    And
    Attack on titan.

I think these 2 are better then naruto Atm.

-Amazing story line
    -No random power up/ hard training ( Not for attack on titan lol...)
    -Good main's

And i think HunterxHunter is above these 2.

Badass villain group. (Just like akatsuki but stronger)

And there is this villain hisoka who just make the series kinda epic
    and the animation on both hunterxhunter and attack on titan is just amazing

If u dont watch these 2 Try it !

(And Cmon but this guy im my sig just look pure badass)

Ruler of Omacron Persei 8 Lrrrrr's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death smiles at us all, all a
    man can do is smile back.

Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

So many animes beat Naruto. Though I've never watched those two, but I can assume they're better.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't Really comment, as i've only ever watched - Bleach / Naruto / Op = And i can tell you, naruto shit's on them 2, imo.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chilled

Only watched one ep of Attack of the Titans and I agree. Naruto and bleach are good. BUT there are better Animes and Mangas out there that are better.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deep Purple

Hunter x Hunter is amazing! my new favorite anime, I just think it has a way better story than naruto (sorry guys) and a hunter is super epic

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    火影

Quote Originally Posted by Madara mhm View Post
    Can't Really comment, as i've only ever watched - Bleach / Naruto / Op = And i can tell you, naruto shit's on them 2, imo.
    True naruto beat those 2 but u should watch attack on titan and hunterxhunter.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong

There are many better anime series than Naruto, the anime adaption is just plain bad. But Shingeki no Kyojin is overhyped, it's good but definitely doesn't deserve all the praise it gets.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beware

Naruto is last place in the Big 3.

AoT is shitty and generic. It's garbage.

HunterxHunter is amazing

The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour

pfftt can't believe am actually defending Naruto

both series are fine, but seriously only HXH are better than Naruto, you see HXH is an old series, it was created a year before naruto by a well known mangaka who already proved himself with Yu Yu Hakusho, so its was expected that HXH will be better than Naruto, and the newest HXH that you're probably watching is the 2nd installment of the series, they also have an anime back in 1999 which is better and more detailed than the current HXH 2011, but the 1999 series was stopped due to mangaka suffering from unknown an disease resulting in the manga hiatus,

now you did mention story line about HXH, amazing eh ? what is Gon goal ? to find his father ? or to become a hunter ?
    well let say he want both ok ? but let me tell you something in the manga he already meet with his father and become a full fledged hunter so now what ? defeating everyone that stand in his way ? or to obtain world peace ? is that pretty much the same with what Naruto's trying to do now ? so i hope you can elaborate more when you said something about story line..

ah and there is also the characters, its always about Gon and Killua the other main characters is completely ignored, especially Leorio, the author just brushed him off and send him into a jorney to become a doctor, and da **** is Kurapica doing after the york shin arc ? he's nowhere to be seen, am sorry to disappoint you but they way HXH handled their character is not any better than Naruto.....

Now Attack on Titan is better than Naruto eh ? lots of noobs and bandwagoners think that way nowadays why is that ?
    because they were presented with action right from the get go its just that simple, kids nowadays can't comprehend which is good story telling and which is not, they just want to see some action and an overlybadass female character to arouse their.... well you know

Eren is an annoying kid with stupid Logic and Mikasa is just an emo girl with personality complex......

Last edited by Totsuka No Tsurugi; 08-08-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Accompany On U. Itachi Twisted007's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    pfftt can't believe am actually defending Naruto

both series are fine, but seriously only HXH are better than Naruto, you see HXH is an old series, it was created a year before naruto by a well known mangaka who already proved himself with Yu Yu Hakusho, so its was expected that HXH will be better than Naruto, and the newest HXH that you're probably watching is the 2nd installment of the series, they also have an anime back in 1999 which is better and more detailed than the current HXH 2011, but the 1999 series was stopped due to mangaka suffering from unknown an disease resulting in the manga hiatus,

now you did mention story line about HXH, amazing eh ? what is Gon goal ? to find his father ? or to become a hunter ?
    well let say he want both ok ? but let me tell you something in the manga he already meet with his father and become a full fledged hunter so now what ? defeating everyone that stand in his way ? or to obtain world peace ? is that pretty much the same with what Naruto's trying to do now ? so i hope you can elaborate more when you said something about story line..

ah and there is also the characters, its always about Gon and Killua the other main characters is completely ignored, especially Leorio, the author just brushed him off and send him into a jorney to become a doctor, and da **** is Kurapica doing after the york shin arc ? he's nowhere to be seen, am sorry to disappoint you but they way HXH handled their character is not any better than Naruto.....

Now Attack on Titan is better than Naruto eh ? lots of noobs and bandwagoners think that way nowadays why is that ?
    because they were presented with action right from the get go its just that simple, kids nowadays can't comprehend which is good story telling and which is not, they just want to see some action and an overlybadass female character to arouse their.... well you know

Eren is an annoying kid with stupid Logic and Mikasa is just an emo girl with personality complex......
    Are you Togashi? how do you know that he will write crap like that. Hunter x Hunter is not your typical shounen, Gon gets beaten 9 out of 10 fights, No nakama power-ups, dead = dead ect. It baffles me that you suggest that Togashi will come up with a shitty goal like world peace, nah he will leave that for Kishimoto

About the development of the main cast, I would like to see more of Kurapika and Lelorio but you can't deny that they got their time to shine unlike Sakura and Kakashi (before the war arc).

Hunter Exam arc - The main cast was introduced and they all got to shine
    Zoldyck arc - They all did their thing
    Heavens arena - Gon and Killua arc
    Yorknew city - Kurapika arc
    Greed islead - Gon and Killua
    Chimera ant arc - Gon and Killua
    Election arc - Lelorio and Killua
    Dark continent - We have to see what this arc will bring

Mind you that Hunter x Hunter only got 340 chapters and I heard that we still have 3/4 arcs to go.

I completely agree with what you said about AoT thou

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

Never watched HxH but AOT > Naruto? lols. No way shape or form.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

there are tons of anime better than naruto , and i agree both AOT and HxH are better
    but AOT is really Overrated and people should stop comparing it with anime that are running for a long time like OP , Bleach , Naruto ,
    its easy to make a good short anime series while making a 500+ episode anime really hard , so there is no need to compare those , if you're gonna compare compare it to some thing of its level like SAO and those animes
    and right now HxH is better than both AOT and Naruto

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think either of those are better than Naruto. It's true that they screwed up the animation but Naruto's story so far is better IMO.

Also, HxH has random power ups that happened in the manga but still ahead in the anime.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

Quote Originally Posted by 6ari8 View Post
    I don't think either of those are better than Naruto. It's true that they screwed up the animation but Naruto's story so far is better IMO.

Also, HxH has random power ups that happened in the manga but still ahead in the anime.
    I can't argue with someones opinion but what you said about random powerups in HxH is not true.

Manga spoilers
    With random powerups you probably mean Gons transformation. Gon learnt from Kurapika that nen users can enforce their hatsu by vows and limitation. And on top of that, Gon is a enhancer it makes sense that he would be able to age his body and his transformation was hinted when Morel asked him to attack him like he would if he were to fight Neferpitou but Killua stopped him. You can't even call Gons transformation a powerup since he can't use it when ever he wants, he would have died if Kil didn't bring Alluka.

You made me laugh thou, Naruto fan complaining about random powerups

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nakama Power Up

Many many anime stomp Naruto. Naruto is overrated.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    Are you Togashi? how do you know that he will write crap like that. Hunter x Hunter is not your typical shounen, Gon gets beaten 9 out of 10 fights, No nakama power-ups, dead = dead ect. It baffles me that you suggest that Togashi will come up with a shitty goal like world peace, nah he will leave that for Kishimoto
    Am not Togahsi but frankly i don't like him as a mangaka, you know his constant hiatus and wacky art that he offer almost in every chapter after he came back from hiatus, i don't think he care anymore,

and nah, HXH is your typical shounen show with different approach, and yeah world peace probably will be HXH goal, as we seen in the manga now they are set to explore the dark continents to eliminate the bad guy...

About the development of the main cast, I would like to see more of Kurapika and Lelorio but you can't deny that they got their time to shine unlike Sakura and Kakashi (before the war arc).

Hunter Exam arc - The main cast was introduced and they all got to shine
    Zoldyck arc - They all did their thing
    Heavens arena - Gon and Killua arc
    Yorknew city - Kurapika arc
    Greed islead - Gon and Killua
    Chimera ant arc - Gon and Killua
    Election arc - Lelorio and Killua
    Dark continent - We have to see what this arc will bring

Mind you that Hunter x Hunter only got 340 chapters and I heard that we still have 3/4 arcs to go.
    Compared to Gon and Killua, their screen time is just sad,
    they only have 300++ chapter cause the author is being lazy and irresponsible, if what you're saying is true that they'll have 3/4 more chapter to go then i wonder how long this series will continue considering the author don't show any sign of recovery from his illness we can expect tons of hiatus waiting for us in the future..

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

Am not Togahsi but frankly i don't like him as a mangaka, you know his constant hiatus and wacky art that he offer almost in every chapter after he came back from hiatus, i don't think he care anymore,
    Yeah Togashi is king of haitus but atleast he thinks about the storylines when he is on a break, as result of that most of his arcs are well structed and have no to little plotholes. And he redraws the chapters in the volumes, you can't complain about illegal chapters you read for free

I would perfer HxH to become a monthly manga, that way Togashi would not have the workload of a weekly manga and we could read chapters on regular base.

and nah, HXH is your typical shounen show with different approach, and yeah world peace probably will be HXH goal, as we seen in the manga now they are set to explore the dark continents to eliminate the bad guy...
    Lmao at they will go to the dark continent to eliminate the bad guy, your just lookin for excuses to bash the series and the funny part is that your having a hard time coming up with reasons. HxH is just that good

The fact that Gon get's beaten 9 out of 10 times while he is the main character proves that this manga is not your typical shounen story. The fact that people actually die and not come back proves that this is not your typical shounen. The fact that villains like the ant king, spiders get so much development proves that this is not your typical shounen manga.

Compared to Gon and Killua, their screen time is just sad,
    they only have 300++ chapter cause the author is being lazy and irresponsible, if what you're saying is true that they'll have 3/4 more chapter to go then i wonder how long this series will continue considering the author don't show any sign of recovery from his illness we can expect tons of hiatus waiting for us in the future..
    Again, i would like more screen time for Kurapika (one of my favorites) and Lelorio but you cant deny that they got more development than Sakura and Kakashi got in 600+ chapters

I'm not sure about the 3/4 arcs aswell, i only read it somewhere but Togashi needs to change some stuff for that to happen.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meager endeavour

Yeah Togashi is king of haitus but atleast he thinks about the storylines when he is on a break, as result of that most of his arcs are well structed and have no to little plotholes. And he redraws the chapters in the volumes, you can't complain about illegal chapters you read for free

I would prefer HxH to become a monthly manga, that way Togashi would not have the workload of a weekly manga and we could read chapters on regular base.
    True that he redraw the chapters for the tankobon release, because it won't sell the way it was, so its about money, he don't care about the WSJ fans that purchased the magazine every week because he won't get much money from that,

Am pretty sure WSJ chief editor already offering him to move his manga to Jump Square where he can release it monthly but NO he don't want that, he also refused to hired an assistant to help him work in his manga, meaning that this guy is just lazy, he have no more passion as mangaka, he just want to make easy cash by prolonging his series

Lmao at they will go to the dark continent to eliminate the bad guy, your just lookin for excuses to bash the series and the funny part is that your having a hard time coming up with reasons. HxH is just that good
    And why is that ? am pretty sure the dark continents will be filled with tons of super OP character just like the chimera and want to ruled the world what else could it be ? and there is also this supposed to be Netero's son yes ? from here on in its easy to predict what Togashi's trying to do, a 3 way battle in the dark continent including another training arc...

The fact that Gon get's beaten 9 out of 10 times while he is the main character proves that this manga is not your typical shounen story. The fact that people actually die and not come back proves that this is not your typical shounen. The fact that villains like the ant king, spiders get so much development proves that this is not your typical shounen manga.
    so what if he got beaten countless time ? you don't seem to grasp the idea of which one is called "your typical shounen series"
    its like this, Bad Guy Appear > MC Training > Victory and so on, that's how HXH after they finished the Zoldyack Mansion Arc

Again, i would like more screen time for Kurapika (one of my favorites) and Lelorio but you cant deny that they got more development than Sakura and Kakashi got in 600+ chapters

I'm not sure about the 3/4 arcs aswell, i only read it somewhere but Togashi needs to change some stuff for that to happen.
    nah they're pretty much the same,
    Sakura = Leorio in term of character development
    Kakashi > Kurapica In term of character development

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glorious

There are animes that are better than Naruto but from reading the Attack on Titan Manga and watching the anime up till the latest episode, it's not one of them. It's an alright show I think it has a little too much hype, I like the art style and the Titans have funny movements but it's an okay show story wise. The dialogue can be too dramatic, to the point where it's over the top and a little annoying.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

True that he redraw the chapters for the tankobon release, because it won't sell the way it was, so its about money, he don't care about the WSJ fans that purchased the magazine every week because he won't get much money from that,

Am pretty sure WSJ chief editor already offering him to move his manga to Jump Square where he can release it monthly but NO he don't want that, he also refused to hired an assistant to help him work in his manga, meaning that this guy is just lazy, he have no more passion as mangaka, he just want to make easy cash by prolonging his series

And why is that ? am pretty sure the dark continents will be filled with tons of super OP character just like the chimera and want to ruled the world what else could it be ? and there is also this supposed to be Netero's son yes ? from here on in its easy to predict what Togashi's trying to do, a 3 way battle in the dark continent including another training arc...
    It's clear that you don't like Togashi for some reason but I do not feel the need to defend your personal insults towards him but let me say this, he is a mangaka and not a charity, he writes stories and fans of his work can buy a good drawn volumes.

Really I don't understand why your stepping in his shoes and making predictions of how he will handle future, you cant say a thing about future arcs unless you have some inside information or crystal ball lmao.

so what if he got beaten countless time ? you don't seem to grasp the idea of which one is called "your typical shounen series"
    its like this, Bad Guy Appear > MC Training > Victory and so on, that's how HXH after they finished the Zoldyack Mansion Arc
    Are we even reading the same manga?

Heavens arena - Gon got his ass handed to him by Hisoka after months of training and Hisoka wasn't even trying to kill him.

Yorknew city - Gon got captured not ones but twice and thats all he did in the whole arc. Phinks could have broken his neck, Feitan was about the break his arm and he couldn't do jackshit about it

Greed Island - A very long training arc and at the end of the arc Gon still got his ass handed to him by Genthru, he only won thanks to Killua's plan. And we also have the dodgeball game where Killua was prised like no other and Hisoka won the match for the team. Normally that is the MC job.

Chimera ant - manga spoilers
    Gon and Killua are not strong enough and Kite lost an arm while he was protecting them. He couldn't save Kite, He stand no chance against the royal guards let alone the king who is the main villain of the arc. Because of frustration and pain he almost give up his life to kill Pitou, he would have died if Killua didn't get Alluka.

So when did HxH use this format? ''Bad Guy Appear > MC Training> Victory''

nah they're pretty much the same,
    Sakura = Leorio in term of character development
    Kakashi > Kurapica In term of character development
    Dude Kurapika got a whole arc (50+ chapters) just for his back story and goals, the dude is one of the best developed characters of HxH. Even Lelorio got a arc where he did his thing and his goal is to become a doctor not a hunter. What is Sakura's goal? and what arc did she get? Kage summit where she foolishly tried to kill Sasuke?

I'm sorry but HxH got better developed main cast, a creative and complex power system, better villains and most important of all better story telling.

Fastest thing alive SonictheHedgehog's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fastest thing alive.

HxH may compare, but AoT is shit and nowhere near even Naruto's level. The MC is shitty and the plot is just as shitty. The concept was alright, but they only screwed an already boring anime over even more. I haven't watched HxH myself, so I can't defend Naruto there.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The heart may be weak. And
    sometimes it may even give in.
    But I've learned... that deep
    down there's a light that
    never goes out!

Only 2?
    One piece, Hunter x Hunter, Shingeki on Kyojin, Fairy Tail, Bleach are all better then Naruto.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Light in the Darkness

I've seen HxH before so I'll give the other a try.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's /
    signature by ツChihaya

man soul eater >> naruto...

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't argue with someones opinion but what you said about random powerups in HxH is not true.

Manga spoilers
    With random powerups you probably mean Gons transformation. Gon learnt from Kurapika that nen users can enforce their hatsu by vows and limitation. And on top of that, Gon is a enhancer it makes sense that he would be able to age his body and his transformation was hinted when Morel asked him to attack him like he would if he were to fight Neferpitou but Killua stopped him. You can't even call Gons transformation a powerup since he can't use it when ever he wants, he would have died if Kil didn't bring Alluka.

You made me laugh thou, Naruto fan complaining about random powerups
    I know that he risked his life by mading a commitment similar to Kurapika but he didn't face any consequences eventually. This means that as long as Alluka is available, he can use that power whenever he is in a bind. Also, the power he got was greater than Netero which was absurd IMO. Netero said that Pitou was stronger than him. He was planning to sacrifice his life to kill Meruem but didn't get a similar power and only killed him because of the poison

If you don't call that random power ups then why do you say Naruto has random power ups?

I'm not saying that I didn't like the manga. I obviously enjoyed it a lot since I read all of it but the story isn't better than Naruto's. Also, while it's true that the Naruto anime is very bad right now and HxH is better, when I compare the two, I'm including part 1 Naruto. When I compare the manga only, Naruto is better.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»