Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Accompany On U. Itachi Twisted007's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hunting my dreams

Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    yes he did not, we all know that Kurapica love beating the spiders member for fun, and also the lost of that so called collage means nothing for him

you;\'re comparing to an anime with different feels, you see unlike Naruto and One Piece bleach don;t have any goal,
    the same a thing can applies with HXH in Chimera Ant Arc, did you see how the royal Guards and The King defeated ?
    its practically the same thing with Naruto Beating pain etc but Kishi make more OP villain that way too strong for the MC

pairing alone ? she's a ninja and her job is to take order from the higher ups, she's there to accompanied her friend in the fight just like what killua is doing now

Kurapica only win 1 aspect which is Emotional etc the rest goes for Kakashi

so its really the day of the month , TBH i don't know what you're talking about , we have a women as a president before this one, and also there a lots of Women works as a Major,Council Member and Senator, so definitely Woman is well respected in my country

Yup no one knows what will happen after that, that's way i elaborate saying all that thing above about beating all the bad guy and obtain world peace, but what am saying is not necessarily the truth, its just an opinion and i took the worst case possible that might happen because i don't want it like that,

you're taking this way to serious, you should have loosen up a bit and relax, after all we're not looking for fight in here
    There is no point in continuing this discussion with you, logic and manga facts seems too hard for you to gasp. I can tell you that the grass is green and you would argue that its red. But let me know when your willing to proper compare Kurapika and Kakashi

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    so its really the day of the month , TBH i don't know what you're talking about , we have a women as a president before this one, and also there a lots of Women works as a Major,Council Member and Senator, so definitely Woman is well respected in my country
    Whether your country had a female president or not doesn't say a thing about you. Your are an insecure boy or els you wouldn't have bothered to comment on my gender. Do females scare you that much?

I don't like talk about my private stuff but I will make an exception for you. No I'm not in my menstruation period, but why ask twice, are you in need of a tampon my lady

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Homu

Anything is better than Naruto

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Machiko View Post
    Anything is better than Naruto
    2edgy4me

check you out on a naruto forum

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    overworked *.*

That kid looks like he was adopted and became homeless very soon...

Page 3 of 3 « First 123