Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54
  1. #41
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,301
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    Did I sounded aggressive? my bad I should have used a smiley.

    Again, I understand that the fans have frustration because of all the waiting. Don't understand why you keep bringin this up. About the 3/4 arcs, I found a part of the supposed interview on HxH wikia if you can the same thing for your claim than we can call it even. Until than

    My speculation > Your speculation
    well now that i know you're a girl then i understand why you get so aggressive about this trivial matter....
    ah i forget about interview am pretty sure i read back then but i don't really pay attention to what Togashi said since busy reading what Oda have to said about his manga,

    nah your speculation got nothing to do with mine so no k ? to begin with that 3/4 arc coul have been put into the dark continent cause i think instead of a arc Togashi will make a about that part, i mean its ****ing huge surely it will take sometime for it end



    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    Your not getting it, I'm aware that a MC doesn't need to win his battles to achieve his goals, HxH is prime example of that. But most MC of battle shounen manga win majority of their battles, Naruto won every fight he had in part 1 untill he faced Sasuke. Ichigo defeated a experienced captain after 3 days of swinging a sword. I'm at episode 320 of one piece and Luffy is winning most of his battles of not all (can't remember everything so don't quote me on this one) I can list more but you get the drill.

    I expected Ace to die but I haven't heard anything about crew members dying, but if that happend than kudos to one piece for not taking the typical shounen route.
    like that dude above said earlier Naruto don't win every single fight he had, so yeah he lose but he achieved his goal
    by the way don't mention bleach that thing use ancient pattern that already expired before i was born frankly it stupid, have it not because aizen then i will never watched that show

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    Heavens arena was a training arc and I didn't want Gon to win against Hisoka after 5 months of training but hey I wasn't expecting Ichigo to defeat Kenpachi after few days of training,
    and again don't mention bleach its stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    I didn't expect Kurapika to kill off all the spiders but I did atleast expected him to have a battle to the death with Chrollo and Chrollo dying at the hands of Kurapika. Thats why im so glad that the arc didn't end like that. But you say that Yorknew city arc ended with an advantage for Kurapika? I wonder if your trolling me when I read stuff like that

    Kurapika loses
    • more than half of his colleagues got killed because of him
    • the girl he was hired to protect lost her power
    • 2000 mafia men died because of his beef with the spiders
    • Spiders got full intel on him and his power
    • He didn't get even one pair of his clan eyes
    • Spider is still active infact Feitan and Phinks stole another auction item 2 days after he was forced to release Chrollo lmao
    - unimportant element nobody care
    - the Girl is alive and well and also if kurapika killed that girl then Kuroro will lose that power
    - again who care about fodder ?
    - its to be expected and Kurapica don't really mind about it, things would be stupid if the spider is having difficulty learning about Kurapica power knowing that they are top class criminal
    - its his fault for neglecting that eye to begin with but he need to prioritize exterminating the spider before collecting the eye
    - the spider is paralyze for now, they can't touch kurapica, and it looks to me that Kurapica is wanted to buy some time looking at the fact that he knew about the nen removal method and yet he did that kuroro anyway






    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    No Kite was killed and his body is used to make meatballs, meatballs the queen ate. Later a chimera ant girl was born who has some of Kites memories. But the pro hunter Kite is gone for good.
    but he survived, at least his soul and i don't see any problem with him being chimera ant, its all good in the end..




    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    You sounds irritated as hell, is this becoming to much for you?
    Yeaah and you keep saying that HxH uses the same pattern as Naruto and thats not true. Yes Naruto usually wins but thats not the only thing. Villains get trolled badly, Akatsuki members are prime examples. Naruto's plotholes ect.

    I'm not saying that HxH is perfect or best manga ever made but I can savely say that it's better than Naruto by leaps and bounds.
    Irritated ? nah its the other way around well its true it have the same pattern and you can't count trolled villains and plot holes into the pattern because its not include in it



    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    Yeah Kakashi got more battles than Kurapika but when I talk about better developed characters I'm not just talking about fighting abillities, no i'm talking about story involvement. And you said it your self Kakashi doesn't have a goal on his own while Kurapika does.
    let see Kakashi childhood friend is now Rikudobito and want to rule the world that's more than enough story involvement for him, everything started because of his beloved friend and his failure to protect Rikudobito kindergarten crushed



    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    Lmao at serious problem, don't stress I don't hate Naruto and I don't even hate Sakura, I strongly dislike how Kishi portraits all female characters . But seriously, how is she developed better than Lelorio (plotwise not fighting abillity) Al she does is think about Sasuke-kun. Atleast Lelorio got a goal and has dreams that doesn't involve romantic pairing.
    so your problem is romantic paring ? to bad some character is developed in that way she's the heroine after all
    just because you don't like it doesn't mean that Leorio got more development in his character....
     
         
    Last edited by Totsuka No Tsurugi; 08-12-2013 at 06:58 PM.

  2. #42
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,914
    Location
    BRONX
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    I like AOT dudes be hating , I like the fact the a lot of ppl get killed ... No prob with that ...naruto should do more of that. Not saying AOT is better but it's not crappy , I read the manga ... It's pretty damn good. Now naruto to me has fallen off and out of the big three I had it first now it's second ... Sorry nothing is worse than one piece , shyt is corny I literally saw 80 something episodes and nothing happened. Bleach is the best IMO. AOT has potential hXh I want to see but I always watch something else I'm watching tenchi muyo at the moment .
     
         

  3. #43
    Accompany On U. Itachi Twisted007's Avatar
    Status
    Twisted007 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,048
    Location
    Kingdom of Predators
    Hunting my dreams
     

    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by 6ari8 View Post
    He wasn't being modest, it was confirmed by colt too that even the royal guards are stronger than him. Also, the outcome of their battle was determined by an external weapon.
    It seems that colt agrees with Netero that the royal guards have stronger aura but again the outcome of nen battle isn't determined by aura alone. Kurapika won his fight with uvo while uvo's aura was clearly stronger. Netero can defeat Pitou IMO.

    But this wasn't your point if i'm not mistaken, if you believe that Netero wasn't being modest when he said that Neferpitou was stronger than you also believe that he is half as strong as he was when he was considered the strongest hunter alive and that he is the same level as Morel now. So why is it so weird for you that adult Gon might be stronger than old Netero?

    Quote Originally Posted by 6ari8 View Post
    I never thought that the Phantom Troupe would lose at the time and I don't see the big deal with Hisoka being in the heaven's arena.

    They didn't win every battle. Sasuke lost to Oro and Gaara in part 1 and to Itachi in part 2. Naruto lost to Orochimaru (part 1), to Kimimaro, and to Itachi (both parts), and would've lost to Deidara if it weren't for Kakashi. Naruto practically did nothing in the Kazekage rescue arc.

    Naruto had it's twists too like Gaara and Rin being a Jinchuuriki, Kabuto's past and him being the one meeting Kakashi's team at the bridge, Nagato being Jiraiya's student, and the main villian being Obito. Also, Nagato wasn't a villian IMO.

    Sasuke's relation to hawks was foreshadowed many times and Obito doesn't know everthing about Sasuke so he may have made a contract before facing Danzo. Itachi's summonings were birds (crows) so he may have got the contract somewhere similar. Sakura was foreshadowed to have the seal since part 1 from the comments on her large forehead and her chakra control aptitude, and most importantly, her teacher.

    In the end, it's your opinion that HxH is written better. I don't think the same because of a few things like the MC's goal. Now that he's accomplished it, I don't see what he's going to do.
    The fights Naruto ''lost'' in part 1 were minor, it's like me counting Gon's fight with Hanzo, ball game with Netero, first fight in heavens arena with the beyblade guy ect. The only important fight Naruto lost in part 1 is Sasuke and it's not much better in part 2.

    Also, Nagato was the main villain in the pain arc, how can he not be a villain in your opinion? Nagato was one of the best villains in Naruto untill he got tnj. Can you imagine Kurapika tnj Chrollo

    The thing you listed didn't wasn't surprising to me at all but Killua failing hunter exam, Gittarakur being Killua's older brother, Kurapika and/or Hisoka not fighting Chrollo in Yorknew did surpise me but I guess that this is a matter of personal preference.
     
         
    Last edited by Twisted007; 08-13-2013 at 03:34 PM.

  4. #44
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12,200
    Location
    UK
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    Attack on Titan's anime is becoming crappy.

    It was good and intense for about 4 episodes and now the pacing is awful and it's just another anime where teenagers all go and hunt bad monsters with swords.
     
         

  5. #45
    Accompany On U. Itachi Twisted007's Avatar
    Status
    Twisted007 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,048
    Location
    Kingdom of Predators
    Hunting my dreams
     

    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    like that dude above said earlier Naruto don't win every single fight he had, so yeah he lose but he achieved his goal
    by the way don't mention bleach that thing use ancient pattern that already expired before i was born frankly it stupid, have it not because aizen then i will never watched that show

    and again don't mention bleach its stupid

    - unimportant element nobody care
    - the Girl is alive and well and also if kurapika killed that girl then Kuroro will lose that power
    - again who care about fodder ?
    - its to be expected and Kurapica don't really mind about it, things would be stupid if the spider is having difficulty learning about Kurapica power knowing that they are top class criminal
    - its his fault for neglecting that eye to begin with but he need to prioritize exterminating the spider before collecting the eye
    - the spider is paralyze for now, they can't touch kurapica, and it looks to me that Kurapica is wanted to buy some time looking at the fact that he knew about the nen removal method and yet he did that kuroro anyway

    but he survived, at least his soul and i don't see any problem with him being chimera ant, its all good in the end..

    Irritated ? nah its the other way around well its true it have the same pattern and you can't count trolled villains and plot holes into the pattern because its not include in it

    let see Kakashi childhood friend is now Rikudobito and want to rule the world that's more than enough story involvement for him, everything started because of his beloved friend and his failure to protect Rikudobito kindergarten crushed

    so your problem is romantic paring ? to bad some character is developed in that way she's the heroine after all
    just because you don't like it doesn't mean that Leorio got more development in his character....
    Kurapika cared for his colleagues and he was hired to protect the girls power, it's clear as day that her father gives little about her life. So Kurapika failed to do his job. Also he didn't want the spiders to know his secrets or he wouldn't try to kill Pakunoda. Kurapika had all the time in the world if he didn't attack uvo in yorknew, he was blinded by hate and it cost him dearly. Lmao you talk like Kurapika knows about Chrollo's nen and his limitations.

    You can bring up that Luffy doing but I can't bring up Ichigo? highly hypocritical don't you think

    Call me a feminist but I don't think that keeping a mans bed warm is a goal/dream to be proud of. Thats why I said that I dislike how Kishi portrays his female characters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    well now that i know you're a girl then i understand why you get so aggressive about this trivial matter....
    ah i forget about interview am pretty sure i read back then but i don't really pay attention to what Togashi said since busy reading what Oda have to said about his manga,

    nah your speculation got nothing to do with mine so no k ? to begin with that 3/4 arc coul have been put into the dark continent cause i think instead of a arc Togashi will make a about that part, i mean its ****ing huge surely it will take sometime for it end
    So far I have used manga scans and other sources to back my claims while you did nothing but talk nonsense. And now your hiding behind your gender like a real man would do lmao

    Really if you can't keep up than you should throw in the towel, right now your a disgrace to ya gender
     
         

  6. #46
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,301
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    Kurapika cared for his colleagues and he was hired to protect the girls power, it's clear as day that her father gives little about her life. So Kurapika failed to do his job. Also he didn't want the spiders to know his secrets or he wouldn't try to kill Pakunoda. Kurapika had all the time in the world if he didn't attack uvo in yorknew, he was blinded by hate and it cost him dearly. Lmao you talk like Kurapika knows about Chrollo's nen and his limitations.
    cared ? don't looks like that to me. they only told him to guard her that's all there is to it and of course he didn't want the spiders to learn about his ability but its inevitable sooner or later they will find out, and i don't think kurapica is stupid enough to think that he can take out all the spider with his current power, there is still more room for development you know....

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    You can bring up that Luffy doing but I can't bring up Ichigo? highly hypocritical don't you think
    because bleach is a bad example, and also bleach pattern follows the likes of old jumps series, such as Hokuto no ken, Saint Seiya, Dragon ball etc, let alone alone the fact Ichigo is the only MC in jump modern days who don't have a hoal

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    Call me a feminist but I don't think that keeping a mans bed warm is a goal/dream to be proud of. Thats why I said that I dislike how Kishi portrays his female characters.
    in other words you're just being biased ? marvelous
    anyway why Ignore Kakashi ?


    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    So far I have used manga scans and other sources to back my claims while you did nothing but talk nonsense. And now your hiding behind your gender like a real man would do lmao

    Really if you can't keep up than you should throw in the towel, right now your a disgrace to ya gender
    now that's rude is it the time of the month already ?, so far I've been saying things that neglect what those scans of yours trying to prove,i don't need source or scans to prove my point because i remember exactly what happened without using those things and predict what might happen now that the MC have no goal at all,

    For the entirety of the series, Ging was merely the goal for Gon his role in the story was solely to provide the impetus for the main character to adventure and grow stronger in order to be able to reach his father. Therefore, Ging’s nonchalant appearance at the meeting of the Zodiacs was shocking, and his continued participation in subsequent events was surreal. The eventual convergence of the election arc and Killua’s story finally brought Gon face-to-face with his father, but that too was executed nonchalantly. Just as with the end of the Chimera Arc and the absence of a payoff for the tension between Killua and Illumi, this meeting between Gon and Ging was also a divisive plot choice. Certainly, the series never explicitly stated that their reunion would be heated or even particularly dramatic, but outside the context of the story, the expectations surrounding this moment were entirely justified, particularly after the swerve at the end of the Greed Island arc.

    The goal stated by the main character at the beginning of a series is vital, even if it doesn’t always remain the most relevant plot point throughout the series. Judging Hunter x Hunter against its contemporaries, Gon meeting Ging is equivalent to Luffy becoming the Pirate King in One Piece, or the titular character of Naruto becoming Hokage. These characters have all developed additional goals as they have evolved, but their original motivation remains the underlying driving force behind their actions. Achieving such a goal before the end of the series without any fanfare might garner some shock value, but it strips away a core element of the series. This meeting between father and son provided no real benefit, yet it came at the cost of a vital aspect of Gon’s character.
     
         

  7. #47
    Accompany On U. Itachi Twisted007's Avatar
    Status
    Twisted007 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,048
    Location
    Kingdom of Predators
    Hunting my dreams
     

    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    cared ? don't looks like that to me. they only told him to guard her that's all there is to it and of course he didn't want the spiders to learn about his ability but its inevitable sooner or later they will find out, and i don't think kurapica is stupid enough to think that he can take out all the spider with his current power, there is still more room for development you know....
    Sigh, he did not care huh?




    Admit it man, Kurapika lost more than he gained in that arc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    because bleach is a bad example, and also bleach pattern follows the likes of old jumps series, such as Hokuto no ken, Saint Seiya, Dragon ball etc, let alone alone the fact Ichigo is the only MC in jump modern days who don't have a hoal

    in other words you're just being biased ? marvelous
    anyway why Ignore Kakashi ?
    But that was my point, so how is it a bad example. Experience means shit in bleach and the same thing can be said about Naruto up to a certain degree. Kishi just lets kurama go berserk everytime Naruto faces a opponent he can't/shouldn't defeat. (Haku, Neji, Pain ect.)

    Baised because I expect main characters to have other purposes than pairing alone? right....

    I'm not ignoring Kakashi as my offer to proper analyse both characters and compare the first 340 chapters of Naruto and HxH still stands. Point we could analyse;

    Character emotional, ethical and psychological development
    Character growth power wise
    Plot relevance

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    now that's rude is it the time of the month already ?, so far I've been saying things that neglect what those scans of yours trying to prove,i don't need source or scans to prove my point because i remember exactly what happened without using those things and predict what might happen now that the MC have no goal at all,

    For the entirety of the series, Ging was merely the goal for Gon his role in the story was solely to provide the impetus for the main character to adventure and grow stronger in order to be able to reach his father. Therefore, Ging’s nonchalant appearance at the meeting of the Zodiacs was shocking, and his continued participation in subsequent events was surreal. The eventual convergence of the election arc and Killua’s story finally brought Gon face-to-face with his father, but that too was executed nonchalantly. Just as with the end of the Chimera Arc and the absence of a payoff for the tension between Killua and Illumi, this meeting between Gon and Ging was also a divisive plot choice. Certainly, the series never explicitly stated that their reunion would be heated or even particularly dramatic, but outside the context of the story, the expectations surrounding this moment were entirely justified, particularly after the swerve at the end of the Greed Island arc.

    The goal stated by the main character at the beginning of a series is vital, even if it doesn’t always remain the most relevant plot point throughout the series. Judging Hunter x Hunter against its contemporaries, Gon meeting Ging is equivalent to Luffy becoming the Pirate King in One Piece, or the titular character of Naruto becoming Hokage. These characters have all developed additional goals as they have evolved, but their original motivation remains the underlying driving force behind their actions. Achieving such a goal before the end of the series without any fanfare might garner some shock value, but it strips away a core element of the series. This meeting between father and son provided no real benefit, yet it came at the cost of a vital aspect of Gon’s character.
    Ah more gender related comments btw I see that your from Indonesia, dont tell me that you expected me to bow down for you just because your a male like the woman in your country might do, no wonder your happy with Sakura's ''development''

    As for Gon meeting his father, I liked that Togashi took another approach and made the MC achieve his initial goal half way tru the story. Right now, nobody knows how he will handle the fact that Gon doesn't have anything to do right now. It could turn out to be a brilliant move or a disaster. As for the nonchalant appearance of Ging, I admit that was a wtf moment however Gon meeting with his father was on point. Gon was never an emotional character, he never had grudges and their meeting opened a whole new world in the series with endless possibilities.
     
         

  8. #48
    Twisted Scientist Frankenstein's Avatar
    Status
    Frankenstein is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,246
    Location
    A hot place
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?
     



    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    ttack on titan is complete trash , the most repetitive anime ever ...Its easily the most overrated anime...ever
    Don't bash it just because you are not capable to appreciate it.
     
         

  9. #49
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12,200
    Location
    UK
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstein View Post
    Don't bash it just because you are not capable to appreciate it.
    Not...capable?

    Um, excuse me.
     
         

  10. #50
    The White Demon Totsuka No Tsurugi's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka No Tsurugi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    10,301
    Location
    INDONESIA
    I cannot take pride in such a
    meager endeavour
     

    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    Sigh, he did not care huh?




    Admit it man, Kurapika lost more than he gained in that arc.
    yes he did not, we all know that Kurapica love beating the spiders member for fun, and also the lost of that so called collage means nothing for him


    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    But that was my point, so how is it a bad example. Experience means shit in bleach and the same thing can be said about Naruto up to a certain degree. Kishi just lets kurama go berserk everytime Naruto faces a opponent he can't/shouldn't defeat. (Haku, Neji, Pain ect.)
    you;\'re comparing to an anime with different feels, you see unlike Naruto and One Piece bleach don;t have any goal,
    the same a thing can applies with HXH in Chimera Ant Arc, did you see how the royal Guards and The King defeated ?
    its practically the same thing with Naruto Beating pain etc but Kishi make more OP villain that way too strong for the MC

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    biased because I expect main characters to have other purposes than pairing alone? right....
    pairing alone ? she's a ninja and her job is to take order from the higher ups, she's there to accompanied her friend in the fight just like what killua is doing now

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    I'm not ignoring Kakashi as my offer to proper analyse both characters and compare the first 340 chapters of Naruto and HxH still stands. Point we could analyse;

    Character emotional, ethical and psychological development
    Character growth power wise
    Plot relevance
    Kurapica only win 1 aspect which is Emotional etc the rest goes for Kakashi


    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    Ah more gender related comments btw I see that your from Indonesia, dont tell me that you expected me to bow down for you just because your a male like the woman in your country might do, no wonder your happy with Sakura's ''development''
    so its really the day of the month , TBH i don't know what you're talking about , we have a women as a president before this one, and also there a lots of Women works as a Major,Council Member and Senator, so definitely Woman is well respected in my country

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted007 View Post
    As for Gon meeting his father, I liked that Togashi took another approach and made the MC achieve his initial goal half way tru the story. Right now, nobody knows how he will handle the fact that Gon doesn't have anything to do right now. It could turn out to be a brilliant move or a disaster. As for the nonchalant appearance of Ging, I admit that was a wtf moment however Gon meeting with his father was on point. Gon was never an emotional character, he never had grudges and their meeting opened a whole new world in the series with endless possibilities.
    Yup no one knows what will happen after that, that's way i elaborate saying all that thing above about beating all the bad guy and obtain world peace, but what am saying is not necessarily the truth, its just an opinion and i took the worst case possible that might happen because i don't want it like that,

    you're taking this way to serious, you should have loosen up a bit and relax, after all we're not looking for fight in here
     
         

  11. #51
    Accompany On U. Itachi Twisted007's Avatar
    Status
    Twisted007 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,048
    Location
    Kingdom of Predators
    Hunting my dreams
     

    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    yes he did not, we all know that Kurapica love beating the spiders member for fun, and also the lost of that so called collage means nothing for him

    you;\'re comparing to an anime with different feels, you see unlike Naruto and One Piece bleach don;t have any goal,
    the same a thing can applies with HXH in Chimera Ant Arc, did you see how the royal Guards and The King defeated ?
    its practically the same thing with Naruto Beating pain etc but Kishi make more OP villain that way too strong for the MC

    pairing alone ? she's a ninja and her job is to take order from the higher ups, she's there to accompanied her friend in the fight just like what killua is doing now

    Kurapica only win 1 aspect which is Emotional etc the rest goes for Kakashi

    so its really the day of the month , TBH i don't know what you're talking about , we have a women as a president before this one, and also there a lots of Women works as a Major,Council Member and Senator, so definitely Woman is well respected in my country

    Yup no one knows what will happen after that, that's way i elaborate saying all that thing above about beating all the bad guy and obtain world peace, but what am saying is not necessarily the truth, its just an opinion and i took the worst case possible that might happen because i don't want it like that,

    you're taking this way to serious, you should have loosen up a bit and relax, after all we're not looking for fight in here
    There is no point in continuing this discussion with you, logic and manga facts seems too hard for you to gasp. I can tell you that the grass is green and you would argue that its red. But let me know when your willing to proper compare Kurapika and Kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka No Tsurugi View Post
    so its really the day of the month , TBH i don't know what you're talking about , we have a women as a president before this one, and also there a lots of Women works as a Major,Council Member and Senator, so definitely Woman is well respected in my country
    Whether your country had a female president or not doesn't say a thing about you. Your are an insecure boy or els you wouldn't have bothered to comment on my gender. Do females scare you that much?

    I don't like talk about my private stuff but I will make an exception for you. No I'm not in my menstruation period, but why ask twice, are you in need of a tampon my lady
     
         

  12. #52
    Senior Member Machiko's Avatar
    Status
    Machiko is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,369
    Biatches
     

    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    Anything is better than Naruto
     
         

  13. #53
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    12,200
    Location
    UK
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Machiko View Post
    Anything is better than Naruto
    2edgy4me

    check you out on a naruto forum
     
         

  14. #54
    Too young to be a senior TheLastSamurai's Avatar
    Status
    TheLastSamurai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,523
    Location
    Belgium
    bussy with life..
     



    Re: 2 animes are overwhelming naruto

    That kid looks like he was adopted and became homeless very soon...
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •