Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Banned
    Status
    ItachiStillSolos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,864
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New Manga to read UPDATE

    A...French manga?
     
         

  2. #22
    HERO DragonXero's Avatar
    Status
    DragonXero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    293
    Location
    Leaf Village
    who will survive
     

    Re: New Manga to read UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiStillSolos View Post
    A...French manga?
    yeah the creator is from europe, I think, so its hard to translate because there arent too many french mangas
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,269
    Location
    in reality
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New Manga to read UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by i OblivioN i View Post
    Soul Eater Manga > ALl of those

    SAO Manga > All of those

    Deadman WL > All of those
    Bro, Soul Eater is one of my favourites, but in no way is it better than The Breaker: New waves

    I still need to read Deadman WL, so I don't know how it is compared to TBNW, but SAO isn't better than TBNW and that's a fact. Just read it... It's awesome.

    OT: the breaker new waves is more focused on the nine art's disciple and is really the main character
     
         

  4. #24
    HERO DragonXero's Avatar
    Status
    DragonXero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    293
    Location
    Leaf Village
    who will survive
     

    Re: New Manga to read UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by 9tailsJinchuuriki View Post
    Bro, Soul Eater is one of my favourites, but in no way is it better than The Breaker: New waves

    I still need to read Deadman WL, so I don't know how it is compared to TBNW, but SAO isn't better than TBNW and that's a fact. Just read it... It's awesome.

    OT: the breaker new waves is more focused on the nine art's disciple and is really the main character

    Yesssssssssss, what he said
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,269
    Location
    in reality
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New Manga to read UPDATE

    The Breaker New waves:



    If you are gonna read it, start with The Breaker and then the sequel The Breaker: New Waves
     
         
    Last edited by 9tailsJinchuuriki; 08-15-2013 at 06:56 PM.

  6. #26
    ๖ۣۜF Ѻ Я ϐ I D Ð Ξ N BipolarPolarBears's Avatar
    Status
    BipolarPolarBears is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    761
    Location
    With the Hoard.
    I have only just a minute,
    Only sixty seconds in it.
    Forced upon me, can't refuse
    it. Didn't seek it, didn't
    choose it. But it's up to me
    to use it. I must suffer if I
    lose it. Give account if I
    abuse it. Just a tiny little
    minute, but eternity is in it.
     

    Re: New Manga to read UPDATE

    i like The Breaker Wave its interesting
     
         

  7. #27
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,908
    Location
    BRONX
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: New Manga to read UPDATE

    Tower of god , sounds cool
     
         

  8. #28
    Scaze's Avatar
    Status
    Scaze is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,587
    Location
    In ur mum fam
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.
     



    Re: New Manga to read UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by i OblivioN i View Post
    Soul Eater Manga > ALl of those

    SAO Manga > All of those

    Deadman WL > All of those
    That's where you're wrong. ToG and One Punch Man rape the shit out of all of those. Bend over.
    In fact, ToG can probably do it alone, no need for a gang.
     
         
    Last edited by Scaze; 08-15-2013 at 11:03 PM.

  9. #29
    HERO DragonXero's Avatar
    Status
    DragonXero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    293
    Location
    Leaf Village
    who will survive
     

    Re: New Manga to read UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by scaze View Post
    that's where you're wrong. Tog and one punch man rape the shit out of all of those. Bend over.
    in fact, tog can probably do it alone, no need for a gang.
    thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •