Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

[Kumogakure Gates] Assault from the East

-Each person may only use one bio for the war.
    -All custom jutsu, custom elements, and custom weapons may be used.
    -All battles will follow Rei’s Rules and Regulations.
    -If you die in battle you are dead for the rest of the war.
    -There will be no large scale village destruction; each large scale technique affects only the stage its used upon.
    -There will be no custom village defense jutsu. Each country's ninja will serve as its defense.
    -All role playing will take place in the RP threads. This is where people can talk, enact the war, and decide who will be fighting.
    -Once the fights have been agreed upon, the participants will make a new thread consisting of the location, the stage, and the participants. See “Thread Titles” for examples.
    -A time limit will be enforced in wartime battles. The time limit for a response will be a minimum of 3 days up to a maximum of 7 days. This time limit must be stated and agreed upon for each wartime battle. (3 days will be the default)
    -When a challenge is made to a given village, until the challenged village replies, the conflict is paused and cannot advance. If no reply is given in 5 days, then the conflict moves to the next stage and so on. This means that the challenged village always needs to reply and can never simply ignore a challenge.
    -Invading Ninja will travel to the Border Lands where they will need to defeat the guards at the country’s border in order to advance to the next stage and begin a village invasion. See “The Stages” for more details.
    -Each Ninja only gets 4 fights per opposing village, with the exception of the Kage who must accept every challenge.
    -The Invading ninja will get the first move.
    -The default start range will be “Mid”, but may be changed if both parties agree.
    -Injuries, chakra consumption, stat changes (poisonings, restrictions from techniques, etc) all apply during the whole war and not only the fight in which they happen. If someone uses a technique that says "usable only once per battle" that will translate into it being usable only once during the whole war. If someone is injured, he needs to be healed in the hospital thread or by his own means if he is capable of. If he doesn't, the injuries carry on until he dies or the war ends.
    -Once a fight has started all the participants must fight until one side is defeated. No one may intrude into the fight once it has begun and the participants may not run from the fight.
    -Only ninja may enter into a battle. Clones and summons are not allowed to engage in individual battles apart from their summoner/creator.
    -At the start of the war, each ninja (or ninja team) will be assigned to a stage and initial role (guard or invader). Invaders will all start at their contry’s border. Guards and invaders initially assigned to the country’s border will not have to wait the 12 hour travel time to initially reach the border. (See “Travel”)
    -The war is over when one of the following criteria are met:
    1) All the ninja on one side are dead.
    2) All Kages die.
    3) A peace treaty is established.

Hei Uzumaki in Sig'. I don't have me Ring yet as in the timeframe of this war, Liliana hasn't given it to me yet. I do however have the Dollmaster's Blade on my back "See Playthings in Sig'".. Posts your defenders and I will make my opening move...

============

Hei finally reaches the East Gates of Kumogakure.. "Umph, I don't see anyone. I didn't think they would cower in fear" Hei thought in an questioning tone. "You know them better then I Hei-sama. I don't think they are running, it may be a trap so keep a look out." The Dollmaster informed with slight anticipation "You keep an eye out to, if anyone comes into Mid-ranged of me, Let me know" Hei ordered as he continued walking closer to the gate.

Last edited by Serpent; 08-15-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing the show and your
    girlfriend.

Re: [Kumogakure Gates] Assault from the East

From the other thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
    Hei makes it to the eastern gates.. "I wonder if Kirabi decided to come out and play, or if he is going to send one of his lap dogs.." Hei thinks to himself.

Gats, if Kirabi doesn't want to fight me, perhaps you will? after all, remember what I said you will be when we fought in Kumo.. You will continue to be that unless you can prove yourself now.. z.. and you don't have those XYZ's to hide behind here (you know what I mean haha.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    *lights up a smoke as I begin to cut in front of you* Woof, mutha ****a.

I will be your opponent.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

From the other thread:

I will be your opponent.
    Hei, after watching his opponents walk into Mid range. "Well, If it isn't Unari and Tsume Inuzuka, I see you brought Kaisen and Houbai with you.. The Yin and Yang of Kumogakure... You really think you have a chance against me?" Hei asked in a soft yet threatening tone.

=============

Note, I figure we can create some story before we start this fight, it is an RP after all.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    girlfriend.

Staring intently at you with a somewhat sympathetic look. Trying to understand your motives and your drive but come to the conclusion that it all amounts to nothing. "There's no need to put up a front. There's no need to try and reassure yourself that you're not scared" I take a short break to inhale my cigarette and exhale the smoke straight after and continue talking "because you as well as I know that this, right here on the land that you were accepted into and the land you decided to betray, is where you'll lay rest."

"You have every reason to be scared right now."

I throw my half-smoken cigarette on the floor and stomp on it.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Staring intently at you with a somewhat sympathetic look. Trying to understand your motives and your drive but come to the conclusion that it all amounts to nothing. "There's no need to put up a front. There's no need to try and reassure yourself that you're not scared" I take a short break to inhale my cigarette and exhale the smoke straight after and continue talking "because you as well as I know that this, right here on the land that you were accepted into and the land you decided to betray, is where you'll lay rest."

"You have every reason to be scared right now."

I throw my half-smoken cigarette on the floor and stomp on it.
    "Save the tough guy talk. You guys, of all people should understand what I am trying to do." Hei says as he stays on his guard. "Kirabi will see the village to shame before giving up his power. He will continue to see us, the very people who protected the village, be brought down, disrespected, and insulted all while he brings the village to despair." a tear falls down Hei's face. "I made a choice. After running the village, making and enforcing laws. I made a choice. That I will become Kumogakure's Third Raikage. A dream that had fallen over me. A dream I still have. But even in all my work protecting and working for the village, leading it. Kirabi still brings it down." Hei then wipes the tear. "That is why I Joined Akatsuki in this battle. I am going to bring Kirabi's rein to an end. I will take Kage-ship, becoming the 3rd Raikage and under my watch I will bring Kumogakure back from it's disrepair and into it's former glory." Hei then takes a step forword. "Now, Twins.. What will you do? stay and fight for a man that will watch the village die for nothing, or allow me to gain control, saving our home, which we both love?" Hei asked.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    girlfriend.

"Save the tears until afterwards. It seems to me you need to be validated by what position you hold and not the person you are. You were unhappy at Kumo because you were not acknowledge for your endeavours or your hard work and now you're one of the exclusive Akatsuki... You have become someone through a rank and that is why you want to be a Kage."

I crack my knuckles in anticipation.

"You are in a tough situation now. If you were to proceed and try to accomplish your goal, no one will accept you as their leader. It will backfire right in your face; but with the most likely scenario that you lose to me, you will be looked down upon by Akatsuki as the inferior one."

I lift up my kumo headband which was covering my left eye to reveal my 3T Sharingan.

"It is not us that needs to be saved right now but you that needs saving... From me!"

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

"Save the tears until afterwards. It seems to me you need to be validated by what position you hold and not the person you are. You were unhappy at Kumo because you were not acknowledge for your endeavours or your hard work and now you're one of the exclusive Akatsuki... You have become someone through a rank and that is why you want to be a Kage."

I crack my knuckles in anticipation.

"You are in a tough situation now. If you were to proceed and try to accomplish your goal, no one will accept you as their leader. It will backfire right in your face; but with the most likely scenario that you lose to me, you will be looked down upon by Akatsuki as the inferior one."

I lift up my kumo headband which was covering my left eye to reveal my 3T Sharingan.

"It is not us that needs to be saved right now but you that needs saving... From me!"
    "Perhaps you're right, It may be true that my ambitions to become Raikage are only fueled because I strive to be acknowledge for my endeavors and hard work. Why shouldn't they be? After all, was all I did for nothing?" Hei then see's as you grab your Kumogakure Headband and immediately starts focusing on your overall being thous avoiding eye contact. "So, I see you're done with talk then... This is going to be a battle for the History books. Kumogakure's Strongest Tag Team vs There Strongest "ex"-Member." Hei says as the Dollmaster quickly gives Input. "Hei, there is something strange about this man.. I am sensing two presences from him.." Hei thinks in reply "That's because there is, He is of the SnK Clan." "But why is is surname Inuzuka?" the Dollmaster Questioned. "It's because he is also from the Inuzuka Clan... Try to focus Dollmaster. They are the most dangerous foes we have faced.. I want you to keep me informed of all of there Locations... Both the twins and there dogs." Hei thinks with a serious tone.

Hei quickly makes a series of five handseals. Upon the completion of the first handseal, All sight from the twins and there dogs eyes will fade as you all find yourselves in a world of Darkness. With the completion of the next four Handseals the ground will begin to violently shake, causing the twins and dogs to be thrown of balance as Molten Tar seeps out of the ground around the battlefield and under all of your locations. This Tar is extremely hot to the touch and can cause major damage. Hei will be standing on a section of ground not converted into Tar and there are area's near you in which haven't been converted ether.
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user makes one handseal, causing the opponent to believe they have been trapped in a world of infinite darkness, where their sense of sight is useless. It is capable of affecting multiple targets within range. However, it does not negate their other senses.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Damage points: N/A (60 upon contact with Tar.)
    Description: A basic technique that will allow the user to bring forth tar around the battlefield. By making the fallowing handseals (Tiger-Ox-Monkey-Snake) the user will convert tar chakra into the ground causing it to shake violently then Molten tar will seep out of the ground around the battlefield covering up to 60% of the battlefield up to a Long Range radius around himself into Molten Tar. This will leave large rocks and platforms for the user and opponent(s) to move about by leaping from rock to rock and provide the user with a large source in which to use Tar Jutsu that require a Tar Source. Like all Tar, It is extremely hot and can catch flammable cloth on fire, however it does not effect gas like substances. Beneath the created Tar, normal earth still exists, about 5 meters below the tar surface. The tar eventually cools down and solidifies into an inactive rubbery form. Once inactive it cannot be used for Tar techniques.
    Note:
    -Can only be used twice per battle.
    -Tar remains liquid and hot 5 turns before cooling down and becoming inactive.
    -Can only be taught by Serpent.

Hei then makes another quick series of handseals creating three stone lions that will form underground and all three will travel in the direction of the twins.
    Type:Attack
    RangeShort-Long
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: The user forms a series of hand signs then 3 Lion's form from the earth the lions have the ability to fuse with the earth an swim in the earth like a fish does in water. The Lion's also has the ability to fuse into one huge lion when the lions fuse they have to be fully destoryed or they can regenerate from the costing the user - 20 charka
    Note:Can only be used 2 per battle
    Note: If lions Combined it can only be used once

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    girlfriend.

As you force me into the darkness by using BoD, I know what I'm in for. The sheer black surroundings cause me to be unable to see. Thankfully however, I have two advanced senses: smell and hearing. With the latter, I can deduce that you have not moved and are proceeding with more hand seals. When suddenly, as you are about to create the last seal, a crow lands on your shoulder. Confused by it, you turn your head toward it and before you know it, you've begun to get flocked by a murder of crows. During the meantime, now you're under my genjutsu and knowing you haven't moved, I can pinpoint your location. I create the horse seal and exert a large amount of fire chakra from my mouth, covering the the large space between us, ultimately engulfing you within seconds whilst you deal with the aforementioned genjutsu.

As I release my fire chakra however, I use the sheer force and momentum to hop back, to get some breathing space (however still in complete darkness) during the leap, I bring forth a kunai from my compartment and slash myself in the thigh, deep enough to break me out of the illusion before I land. Now successfully landed and broken out of the illusion, I use the blood-soaked kunai and throw it at you. Whilst it is in mid-air, I chain together five seals and before impact, the single standalone kunai duplicates into an unfathomable amount to rain upon you.

(Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu) – Illusionary Technique: Dusk Crow
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

As you force me into the darkness by using BoD, I know what I'm in for. The sheer black surroundings cause me to be unable to see. Thankfully however, I have two advanced senses: smell and hearing. With the latter, I can deduce that you have not moved and are proceeding with more hand seals. When suddenly, as you are about to create the last seal, a crow lands on your shoulder. Confused by it, you turn your head toward it and before you know it, you've begun to get flocked by a murder of crows. During the meantime, now you're under my genjutsu and knowing you haven't moved, I can pinpoint your location. I create the horse seal and exert a large amount of fire chakra from my mouth, covering the the large space between us, ultimately engulfing you within seconds whilst you deal with the aforementioned genjutsu.

As I release my fire chakra however, I use the sheer force and momentum to hop back, to get some breathing space (however still in complete darkness) during the leap, I bring forth a kunai from my compartment and slash myself in the thigh, deep enough to break me out of the illusion before I land. Now successfully landed and broken out of the illusion, I use the blood-soaked kunai and throw it at you. Whilst it is in mid-air, I chain together five seals and before impact, the single standalone kunai duplicates into an unfathomable amount to rain upon you.

(Genjutsu: Koukon Karasu) – Illusionary Technique: Dusk Crow
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: This is an advanced Sharingan technique the user traps the enemy in an illusion without any eye contact, similar to Ephermal. The Genjutsu traps the victim in a torrent of crows, leaving them at the users mercy.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.
    ~Quoting and taking conversation to VM.

Edit, I decided to just move on as I know you're getting back into the swing of things...
    =======================

Hei just before he complete his last handseal quickly gets alerted by the Dollmaster that he is under a Genjutsu as a Crow lands on his shoulder. With this knowledge, Hei completes the last handseal activating his technique and ignoring the crows. Causing the twins and dogs to be thrown of balance as they would be making handseals for there attack (the Katon attack) as Molten Tar seeps out of the ground around the battlefield and under all of your locations. The lot of you will begin to be burned at your feet before you complete your attack.
    Description: A basic technique that will allow the user to bring forth tar around the battlefield. By making the fallowing handseals (Tiger-Ox-Monkey-Snake) the user will convert tar chakra into the ground causing it to shake violently then Molten tar will seep out of the ground around the battlefield covering up to 60% of the battlefield up to a Long Range radius around himself into Molten Tar. This will leave large rocks and platforms for the user and opponent(s) to move about by leaping from rock to rock and provide the user with a large source in which to use Tar Jutsu that require a Tar Source. Like all Tar, It is extremely hot and can catch flammable cloth on fire, however it does not effect gas like substances. Beneath the created Tar, normal earth still exists, about 5 meters below the tar surface. The tar eventually cools down and solidifies into an inactive rubbery form. Once inactive it cannot be used for Tar techniques.
    Note:

As Hei does this, The Dollmaster Un-extends a part of his blade slicing a part of Hei's butt cheek causing enough pain to release him from the Genjutsu. Hei then creates a ringing nose in the twins ears that makes them unable to focus properly..
    Description: The user gathering their chakra into the air having it flow towards the opponent causes this portion of sound to remain in their opponents ears. The ringing continues to grow as time progresses as at first it will disrupt how a person hears eventually hampering their ability to think. From that it starts to mess with their balance until they become incredibly disorientated.Lasts 10 turns and reduces damage of the jutsu used against the user by -5 until this effect wears off.

(I'm not sure if you continue to use your fire technique and get burned or not, if you do this is how I counter) Hei then see's as the twins release a powerful blast of Katon, Hei creates a quick set of handseals causing a wave of tar to rise up and smash into the fire, canceling it out.
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will focus their Chakra under a designated area while making a 3 handseals "Tiger-Ox-Snake". This converts the ground short range in front of the user into a large molten wave of Tar. This wave is then directed to a target where it will crash down, smother and burn the target. If there is a source of Tar already on the field, this technique can be used faster then normal as the need to focus and convert the ground into tar is void. Like all Tar, It is extremely hot and can catch flammable cloth on fire, however it does not effect gas like substances.
    Note:
    -Can only be used 3 times per battle.

Last edited by Serpent; 08-24-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    girlfriend.

~Quoting and taking conversation to VM.

Edit, I decided to just move on as I know you're getting back into the swing of things...
    =======================

Hei just before he complete his last handseal quickly gets alerted by the Dollmaster that he is under a Genjutsu as a Crow lands on his shoulder. With this knowledge, Hei completes the last handseal activating his technique and ignoring the crows. Causing the twins and dogs to be thrown of balance as they would be making handseals for there attack (the Katon attack) as Molten Tar seeps out of the ground around the battlefield and under all of your locations. The lot of you will begin to be burned at your feet before you complete your attack.
    Note:

As Hei does this, The Dollmaster Un-extends a part of his blade slicing a part of Hei's butt cheek causing enough pain to release him from the Genjutsu. Hei then creates a ringing nose in the twins ears that makes them unable to focus properly..
    Description: The user gathering their chakra into the air having it flow towards the opponent causes this portion of sound to remain in their opponents ears. The ringing continues to grow as time progresses as at first it will disrupt how a person hears eventually hampering their ability to think. From that it starts to mess with their balance until they become incredibly disorientated.Lasts 10 turns and reduces damage of the jutsu used against the user by -5 until this effect wears off.

(I'm not sure if you continue to use your fire technique and get burned or not, if you do this is how I counter) Hei then see's as the twins release a powerful blast of Katon, Hei creates a quick set of handseals causing a wave of tar to rise up and smash into the fire, canceling it out.
    Description: The user will focus their Chakra under a designated area while making a 3 handseals "Tiger-Ox-Snake". This converts the ground short range in front of the user into a large molten wave of Tar. This wave is then directed to a target where it will crash down, smother and burn the target. If there is a source of Tar already on the field, this technique can be used faster then normal as the need to focus and convert the ground into tar is void. Like all Tar, It is extremely hot and can catch flammable cloth on fire, however it does not effect gas like substances.
    Note:
    -Can only be used 3 times per battle.

Quoted. Cause I can do it too.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

My opinion was asked.

From my view, despite stated or not(I see this as stating you make hand signs - Not really necesarry to state, it just happens.), Dusk Crow changes the terrain making it near impossible for you to pinpoint the area to use your tar swamp. Thus, it could just as well be made behind yourself, or even beneath. Also when in genjutsus that will put you under into 'alternative realities', an illusion, your accuarcy always tend to be off, especially when it changes the surroundings.

It's a gamble, and we can't really flip a coin either to see if you hit or not, so when you're released and goes to perform your sound jutsu, you're being burned to crisps. Well, severely burnt while being pushed back.

But even so, if he didn't state he changed the terrain - Seemingly all the movements Naruto did in the Illusion was void in reality, as we saw when he got released. Even when he got released from the genjutsu, he even toppled over, as if exhausted. By that evidence I did also assume you would be paralyzed while under the effects as well - Thus unable to even form the hand sign.

Well, atleast untill Dollmaster releases you. But by the end of the day, your move is not going to work, and you're as explained in my second small paragraph - Finished.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobi Gobletsson View Post
    My opinion was asked.

From my view, despite stated or not(I see this as stating you make hand signs - Not really necesarry to state, it just happens.), Dusk Crow changes the terrain making it near impossible for you to pinpoint the area to use your tar swamp. Thus, it could just as well be made behind yourself, or even beneath. Also when in genjutsus that will put you under into 'alternative realities', an illusion, your accuarcy always tend to be off, especially when it changes the surroundings.

It's a gamble, and we can't really flip a coin either to see if you hit or not, so when you're released and goes to perform your sound jutsu, you're being burned to crisps. Well, severely burnt while being pushed back.

But even so, if he didn't state he changed the terrain - Seemingly all the movements Naruto did in the Illusion was void in reality, as we saw when he got released. Even when he got released from the genjutsu, he even toppled over, as if exhausted. By that evidence I did also assume you would be paralyzed while under the effects as well - Thus unable to even form the hand sign.

Well, atleast untill Dollmaster releases you. But by the end of the day, your move is not going to work, and you're as explained in my second small paragraph - Finished.
    I'm going to get another opinion on this. If it is true that the Genjutsu would effect me from being accurate on a technique in which I was already focusing my Chakra before the Genjutsu was placed. Then how was Gats Pinpoint accurate with his Genjutsu while under my Genjutsu? In the case of My technique, I am pretty sure I will not focus chakra directly under myself and commit suicide. My technique doesn't need "Pinpoint" Accuracy as all it is doing is bringing tar to the battlefield for further use.. I guess this is what I get for allowing my opponent to continue the fight and not making a big deal of his "Meta-Game" and "Not preventing my Attack" and giving him a second chance out of respect. Heck, I even allowed him to use his Sharingan without posting the activation technique... Next time I will be sure to get it checked instead of allowing something to slide.

Last edited by Serpent; 08-25-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Icecream + Pocket = Pocket
    icecream

I'm going to get another opinion on this. If it is true that the Genjutsu would effect me from being accurate on a technique in which I was already focusing my Chakra before the Genjutsu was placed. Then how was Gats Pinpoint accurate with his Genjutsu while under my Genjutsu? In the case of My technique, I am pretty sure I will not focus chakra directly under myself and commit suicide. My technique doesn't need "Pinpoint" Accuracy as all it is doing is bringing tar to the battlefield for further use.. I guess this is what I get for allowing my opponent to continue the fight and not making a big deal of his "Meta-Game" and "Not preventing my Attack" and giving him a second chance out of respect. Heck, I even allowed him to use his Sharingan without posting the activation technique... Next time I will be sure to get it checked instead of allowing something to slide.
    Sure get another opinion.

Surely, but understand that's why I forwarded my other statement, about paralysis. Oh, but I've said that it in some cases illusions may cause that, such as enviroment changing illusions. You don't know whetever or not in the illusion the spot your opponent is, is whre you yourself stand, in reality. If you get my drift.

BoD is somewhat different than other illusions as shown by Sarutobi when fighting off the two Kages. Even he could sniff them out, and so could Gats with you, considering the fact hes an Inuzuka. And then also just another fact about BoD technique, is that even though under its effects, the affected is capable of being damaged without being released from the technique. But it appears to be different within our RP. Another reason as why Saru didn't use Kai. Perhaps it isn't even a genjutsu, but we simply classified it as one, though thats merely a theory.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    On vacations until 4th of
    August.

Continue.

From my point of view, both opponents moves had no issue what so ever.

Gats can do what he did and described it in a correct manner. Serpent as well.

Both of you can use the techniques you used while under the genjutsu you were both using. I see no reason to assume you can't while under Bringer of Darkness or the Dusk Crow. Yes, Doujutsu Sharingan is different and all but that technique doesn't make it, in my opinion, impossible to use something like the Tar Swamp. If we were talking about a precision technique, I'd agree, but the tar thing doesn't scream "precision" to me.

I basically see no issue enough to deem either moves incorrect. Both reasonings are sound and while shallow, i see no issue in the descriptions. Timing is correct as well.

For me, continue.

I was mistaken about what genjutsu it was but Gats linked me the video of it and I must agree. Its not a simple genjutsu where only some of your senses are affected or like ephermeral where you are left to do actions in the genjutsu that translate into Real actions. In this one, naruto was even seemingly floating on an illusionary world, which is clear that all connecitons with the real world are severed. This said, until you release from it, you cannot use the Tar technique serpent until the doll master releases you from the genjutsu. Since both happen at the same time my version is:

-As you try the swamp while the doll master releases you, the swamp fails, much to your suprise, only to leave you released from the technique right after. Now, Gats does the fire right afterwards. You then use the sound technique. Then gats uses the kunais, then you use the tar wall. (time frame wise that is).

Its now Gats turn, which starts right after he shoots the fire.

Last edited by Scorps; 08-25-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    saraisthebest! #henrikisevil
    #minaisawesome

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Continue.

Both of you can use the techniques you used while under the genjutsu you were both using. I see no reason to assume you can't while under Bringer of Darkness or the Dusk Crow. Yes, Doujutsu Sharingan is different and all but that technique doesn't make it, in my opinion, impossible to use something like the Tar Swamp. If we were talking about a precision technique, I'd agree, but the tar thing doesn't scream "precision" to me.

I basically see no issue enough to deem either moves incorrect. Both reasonings are sound and while shallow, i see no issue in the descriptions. Timing is correct as well.

For me, continue.
    Following what scorps said: Precision aside, to complete the tar technique only a single hand seal was required and its true Dusk crow technique negates all actions performed for the duration of the genjutsu. But its tough to determine whether Serpant could complete that seal or not. I'll say continue as well, but before that let me investigate how the Dollmaster can alert the user about a imminent genjutsu?
    Description:
    (Dorukun Katana) The Dollmasters Blade
    Type: Weapon
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Description: Quick fingers and an eye for detail were the Dollmaster's trademarks. But only once did he use his skills to create a weapon. This was the result, as colossal as his dolls were delicate. In a small town once known as "Arashi" lived a man known as the Dollmaster, he was well known for his craftsmanship, building and designing anything from furniture to houses but nothing compared to his Dolls, every single doll different in detail from it's previous. ranging in sizes and styles. Over the years he made thousands of Dolls, all made for his private collection. Every year during the week long "Festival of Lights". The Dollmaster placed is Dolls out on display to shine under the fireworks. After seeing the delicate Dolls, the Leader of the town admired his craftsmanship and asked the Dollmaster to make a Sword for him. Although the Dollmaster had never made a sword, he was excited to take on the challenge. Over the fallowing weeks, the Dollmaster spent most of his time on the sword, he crafted an unique blade. Upon finishing it's final details. the Dollmaster was killed by having his neck slit, his blood spilling out over the blade, his body lied bleeding out over the blade for weeks until he was found in his workshop under his home. it is unknown why the Dollmaster was assassinated. Later, after the creation of the Ninja Villages, the remaining Dollmaster's Dolls where collected and put on display in a museum located in the Land of Waves. his sword was placed as his most regarded piece of work and held as his homesteads most prize treasure. After seeing the Blade and unknown Ninja stole it for himself, only then did he learn the blade's Dominic past. Hearing the Dollmaster's voice echo throughout his mind.
    Abilities Notes:
    -Because of the Blood absorbed from the Dollmaster, this blade gained his chakra and soul, allowing for the sword to contaminated with it's user as if it was the Dollmaster himself. This allows the Dollmaster's Blade to alert it's wielder of anyone up to a Mid-range area.
    -Once per battle the Dollmaster is able to Infuse his Chakra into it's wielder. by using this foreign Chakra the Dollmaster is able to dispelled any Genjutsu up to A-rank, giving it's wielder a clean slate.
    -The Style of it's blade, is unique as it is a chain blade, allowing it's wielder to extend it's reach and un-extend it's reach up to a Mid Range area.
    -Because of the Dollmaster's eye for detail, this blade is razor sharp and made out of an unknown metal that and never dulls, it is as sharp as it was the day it was forged.
    Restriction Notes:
    -Can only Extend reach once per turn.
    -Can only Un-extend reach once per turn.
    -Must be at least S-class Ninja Rank to wield.
    -Must have training in Kenjutsu to wield.

It is sentient and it break genjutsu, but its not stated in description neither do i see any implication where we can assume it has the ability to 'detect' an illusion. I'd assume the proper way to use the weapon's ability would be to identify an illusion yourself and then use the sword as Kai. Depending on your answer serpant your entire move might be rendered invalid.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Xylon View Post
    Following what scorps said: Precision aside, to complete the tar technique only a single hand seal was required and its true Dusk crow technique negates all actions performed for the duration of the genjutsu. But its tough to determine whether Serpant could complete that seal or not. I'll say continue as well, but before that let me investigate how the Dollmaster can alert the user about a imminent genjutsu?
    Description:
    (Dorukun Katana) The Dollmasters Blade
    Type: Weapon
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Description: Quick fingers and an eye for detail were the Dollmaster's trademarks. But only once did he use his skills to create a weapon. This was the result, as colossal as his dolls were delicate. In a small town once known as "Arashi" lived a man known as the Dollmaster, he was well known for his craftsmanship, building and designing anything from furniture to houses but nothing compared to his Dolls, every single doll different in detail from it's previous. ranging in sizes and styles. Over the years he made thousands of Dolls, all made for his private collection. Every year during the week long "Festival of Lights". The Dollmaster placed is Dolls out on display to shine under the fireworks. After seeing the delicate Dolls, the Leader of the town admired his craftsmanship and asked the Dollmaster to make a Sword for him. Although the Dollmaster had never made a sword, he was excited to take on the challenge. Over the fallowing weeks, the Dollmaster spent most of his time on the sword, he crafted an unique blade. Upon finishing it's final details. the Dollmaster was killed by having his neck slit, his blood spilling out over the blade, his body lied bleeding out over the blade for weeks until he was found in his workshop under his home. it is unknown why the Dollmaster was assassinated. Later, after the creation of the Ninja Villages, the remaining Dollmaster's Dolls where collected and put on display in a museum located in the Land of Waves. his sword was placed as his most regarded piece of work and held as his homesteads most prize treasure. After seeing the Blade and unknown Ninja stole it for himself, only then did he learn the blade's Dominic past. Hearing the Dollmaster's voice echo throughout his mind.
    Abilities Notes:
    -Because of the Blood absorbed from the Dollmaster, this blade gained his chakra and soul, allowing for the sword to contaminated with it's user as if it was the Dollmaster himself. This allows the Dollmaster's Blade to alert it's wielder of anyone up to a Mid-range area.
    -Once per battle the Dollmaster is able to Infuse his Chakra into it's wielder. by using this foreign Chakra the Dollmaster is able to dispelled any Genjutsu up to A-rank, giving it's wielder a clean slate.
    -The Style of it's blade, is unique as it is a chain blade, allowing it's wielder to extend it's reach and un-extend it's reach up to a Mid Range area.
    -Because of the Dollmaster's eye for detail, this blade is razor sharp and made out of an unknown metal that and never dulls, it is as sharp as it was the day it was forged.
    Restriction Notes:
    -Can only Extend reach once per turn.
    -Can only Un-extend reach once per turn.
    -Must be at least S-class Ninja Rank to wield.
    -Must have training in Kenjutsu to wield.

It is sentient and it break genjutsu, but its not stated in description neither do i see any implication where we can assume it has the ability to 'detect' an illusion. I'd assume the proper way to use the weapon's ability would be to identify an illusion yourself and then use the sword as Kai. Depending on your answer serpant your entire move might be rendered invalid.
    Hei's mind, and the Dollmaster's mind are linked. they share thoughts and experiences telepathically similar to how a Jinchuuriki communicates with there Tailed beast.. So, when Hei falls under the Genjutsu, the Dollmaster notices the Genjutsu and alerts Hei. (Similar to how the 8-tails alerted Kirabi of the Genjutsu) It is at this point that the Dollmaster extends to cut he and Hei Simultaneously continues his attack. Since we are now using the Anime to Judge Jutsu and how they are used, here is how the Genjutsu looks, it can be easily recognized by ether Hei or the Dollmaster, in my move, I just decided to have the Dollmaster alert Hei.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Continue.

For me, continue.

I was mistaken about what genjutsu it was but Gats linked me the video of it and I must agree. Its not a simple genjutsu where only some of your senses are affected or like ephermeral where you are left to do actions in the genjutsu that translate into Real actions. In this one, naruto was even seemingly floating on an illusionary world, which is clear that all connecitons with the real world are severed. This said, until you release from it, you cannot use the Tar technique serpent until the doll master releases you from the genjutsu. Since both happen at the same time my version is:

-As you try the swamp while the doll master releases you, the swamp fails, much to your suprise, only to leave you released from the technique right after. Now, Gats does the fire right afterwards. You then use the sound technique. Then gats uses the kunais, then you use the tar wall. (time frame wise that is).

Its now Gats turn, which starts right after he shoots the fire.
    Perhaps the "Dusk Crow Genjutsu" description should be updated including the fact that it causes it's target to seemingly float in an illusionary world that all connecitons with the real world are severed...

Timeframe:
    -Serp: BoD Genjutsu
    -Gats/Serp/Doll: Dusk Crow Genjutsu/Tar Swamp Failure/Genjutsu Release
    -Serp/Gats: Ringing Madness/Great Fire Majestic
    -Serp: Tar Wave.

Anyways, I am ready to continue when you are Gatsy.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    girlfriend.

As agreed; the tar and fire would clash each other out and whilst that happens, my gen release (as described earlier) is brought into play. Now, both of us start afresh, mano e mano.

"You're lucky to get out of that one alive. Perhaps next time you won't be so lucky"

My main body - Unari, clasps his hands together, causing his chakra to flow through the earth and ultimately, under the earth's surface all around your region (and beneath your feet) compresses it to great levels and mimicking the effects of a mine. Even the slightest movement of your feet or a shift in the earth would cause them to go off with little to no knowledge of what's happened from your end. My sub-body (Tsume) in the same instance creates a clone of himself in front of us and in a squatting position but as soon as he's appeared, he leaps in the air in almost an arching fashion so that if he ever lands, he would land behind you. Whilst in mid-air and around 70 degrees of you, he releases a massive ball of intense fire right down upon you. Leaving you to defend whilst unknowingly there are Earth Mines below you.

(Doton: Tsuchi Mine) - Earth Style: Earth Mine
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short/Medium/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user makes his chakra go through the earth and compresses the minerals of the earth so much that they're ready to explode, if the opponent walks over them and take off his feet over the area, the area will explode.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

As agreed; the tar and fire would clash each other out and whilst that happens, my gen release (as described earlier) is brought into play. Now, both of us start afresh, mano e mano.

"You're lucky to get out of that one alive. Perhaps next time you won't be so lucky"

My main body - Unari, clasps his hands together, causing his chakra to flow through the earth and ultimately, under the earth's surface all around your region (and beneath your feet) compresses it to great levels and mimicking the effects of a mine. Even the slightest movement of your feet or a shift in the earth would cause them to go off with little to no knowledge of what's happened from your end. My sub-body (Tsume) in the same instance creates a clone of himself in front of us and in a squatting position but as soon as he's appeared, he leaps in the air in almost an arching fashion so that if he ever lands, he would land behind you. Whilst in mid-air and around 70 degrees of you, he releases a massive ball of intense fire right down upon you. Leaving you to defend whilst unknowingly there are Earth Mines below you.

(Doton: Tsuchi Mine) - Earth Style: Earth Mine
    Range: Short/Medium/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user makes his chakra go through the earth and compresses the minerals of the earth so much that they're ready to explode, if the opponent walks over them and take off his feet over the area, the area will explode.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.
    Hei, as he see's a clone be made, creates a Handseals focusing his chakra, at this point the clone jumps up at an angle, Hei then releases a large amount of Raiton chakra that travels in a sphere like entity in all directions. This "pulse" of Raiton will travel both in air, and ground and will adventurously travel out to long range completely devastating the battlefield. Unknown to Hei, this Raiton will defuse the Doton chakra under his location as well, making the earth mine unable to explode. (Note: This Raiton is released before your clone makes the fireball)
    Chakra Cost: 40 ( 50 If charges for 2 moves)
    Damage Points: 80 (90 If charged for 2 moves)
    Description: The user will make one handseal charging their raiton chakra and then forms another handseal which then releases a massive amount of electricity from their body. The amount of electricity that's released is based on how much raiton chakra they have charged. For instance, if the user charges it using enough chakra for two moves then the user can only use one more jutsu for that turn. But, will gain an extra rank in power. If Charged with enough chakra for two moves, this jutsu will release a massive amount of non focused electricity from the users body into the air and ground capable of destroying everything on the field and leaving a small crater in the ground around the user. The amount of chakra doesn't take more than a few seconds to charge since it's almost forced from the users body. If only charged for one move then it will release non focused electricity into the air and ground around around the user and opponent and will reach out to mid range.
    Notes:
    -No Raiton for the next turn if charged for Forbidden Rank.
    -No A rank Raiton for the next turn if charged for only S rank.
    -If charged for forbidden rank the user takes 20 damage due to the strain on the users body.
    -No ninjutsu on the next turn just elemental jutsu.
    -The electricity has enough amps and current to kill.
    -Charging of 1 move = S rank rank.
    -Charging of 2 moves = Forbidden Rank.

Hei then slams his hands together, creating a summoning cloud that covers the battlefield. The sound of rushing water can then be heard as water quickly rises from the ground seemingly creating a vast area of water, completly changing the battlefield into, what can only be described as an ocean. Hei will can then be seen standing ontop of a large Eel, the size of Manda II. "Ouja, It's been awhile" Hei says in a calm voice. "ERRRAHHH!!!" Ouja Replied in a rage.
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A (80 w/ Electricity)
    Description: Dendou Ouja Is the Boss of the Eels, He is the size of Manda II and is Red and white in Color. Dendou Ouja has to large yellow sacks on his back which absorb and store large amounts of Raiton Chakra up to A-rank It has been seen that on Command, Dendou Ouja can release this Raiton around him to create an A-Ranked Static Field which Electrocutes his prey, this field can reach out to Mid range of his Body. This has been seen in countless battles where he eats his own kind.. He swims at fast speed, about the same speed as Manda on land, being one of the fastest eels and has been known to use two spear like antenna to attack his targets. He is Very Cannibalistic and enjoys eating other Eels and hates to be Summoned, when summoned, he brings a large volume of water that is suitable for him to swim in. as he needs it to survive.
    Note:
    -Must have Signed Eel Contract.
    -Can only Summon once per battle.
    -Can only absorb Raiton up to 3 times per match.
    -Because of the mass of Water, this summon counts as 2 Moves.
    -Raiton counts as a move.
    -Absorbing Raiton counts as a Move.
    -User can not use Raiton During this Summon.
    -No other Eel can be in Play during this Summon.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    girlfriend.

As you effectively counter my attack with the omni-directional surge of lightning and see a large chunk of said lightning headed my way, I instinctevly chain together two handseals and release a large spherical orb of wind to completely crash right through your attack and nullifying it. Due to the elemental strenght of my attack, it carries on towards you (whom has just summoned the eel and ontop of it's back) whilst you're forced to deal with it, I hop back a few meters and away from any water. During my last leap however, I execute a technique. With pinpoint accuracy, I create a giant pillar of rock that forceably erupts from out the ground and under your large summoning whilst it's in the ditch created by your previous attack. The spike is located in such a way that it would be very difficult for you to preempt or deal with it before it takes full effect. The Eel vanishes in a large veil of smoke and you're left to drop down on the spike that was use to combat your summoning.

Now with the battlefield having a large abundance of water on it, I infuse my chakra into it and almost majestically, the water begins to rise up to the clouds as if it were raining backwards.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

(Gekihen Ame) - Upheaval Rain
    Description: This Ninjutsu uses water on the field to raise up in the form of droplets and into the clouds above, initially making it rain from the ground upwards. This allows the user to execute rain techniques without physically making it rain from clouds but instead using a water source already existent on the battlefield.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

As you effectively counter my attack with the omni-directional surge of lightning and see a large chunk of said lightning headed my way, I instinctevly chain together two handseals and release a large spherical orb of wind to completely crash right through your attack and nullifying it. Due to the elemental strenght of my attack, it carries on towards you (whom has just summoned the eel and ontop of it's back) whilst you're forced to deal with it, I hop back a few meters and away from any water. During my last leap however, I execute a technique. With pinpoint accuracy, I create a giant pillar of rock that forceably erupts from out the ground and under your large summoning whilst it's in the ditch created by your previous attack. The spike is located in such a way that it would be very difficult for you to preempt or deal with it before it takes full effect. The Eel vanishes in a large veil of smoke and you're left to drop down on the spike that was use to combat your summoning.

Now with the battlefield having a large abundance of water on it, I infuse my chakra into it and almost majestically, the water begins to rise up to the clouds as if it were raining backwards.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

(Gekihen Ame) - Upheaval Rain
    Description: This Ninjutsu uses water on the field to raise up in the form of droplets and into the clouds above, initially making it rain from the ground upwards. This allows the user to execute rain techniques without physically making it rain from clouds but instead using a water source already existent on the battlefield.
    As Hei see's the twins releasing a powerful wind blast to null the lightning. Hei quickly claps his hands together, bringing forth a coffin from behind the twins location. Ghostly arms will reach out of this coffin in attempts to grab the twins. (This coffin is behind you but still in Mid-ranged. Note that because it happens before you jump back and create the earth spike.) Hei then quickly continues by creating a single handseal, right after summoning the coffin, Unari will find himself trapped within a Genjutsu. In this Genjutsu, Unari will believe himself to be deep underwater, unable to move because of the high amount of pressure. This will make him unable to move in the real world and completely cut off his ties to reality as the water rises around the twins and coffin. (from summoning Ouja)
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Description: The user claps their hands, causing a coffin, much like the ones used in Impure World Reincarnation, erupt from the ground near the opponent. The coffin opens up, and ghostly arms reach out from the coffin and catch the opponent. If they successfully catch the opponent, he will be immobilized. The arms drag him into the coffin and take him to the netherworld, which can only be escaped from via Space/Time techniques.
    Note: The arms reach only upto short range of the coffin's position
    Note: This technique can only be used twice per battle.

Description: The user will make a single handseal and focus their chakra to disrupt the opponent's chakra flow, this in turn causes the opponent to be caught in this Genjutsu that will make the opponent think that they are deep underwater with high pressure allowing this Genjutsu to bind the opponent making them unable to move.
    Notes:
    -Paralyzing lasts 2 turns
    -Can only be used twice per battle
    -Requires a 4 turn cool down
    -Cannot use Genjutsu Next turn
    -Can only be taught by Serpent

As this is happening, Ouja is hit by the weakened Wind attack dealing damage to him, but nothing he can't handle.. "AHHHH, Hei, I Can't Take Much More Of That, You Bastard!" Ouja Screamed in anger when suddenly "Poof" Ouja quickly released himself back to Eel Cove. "Damn You Ouja" Hei thinks to himself as heslames his hands together summoning Sepultra to the battlefield.
    Damage Points: N/A (60 Suiton)
    Description: The user will slam his hands together for the summoning. This summons Sepultra, Suiton Master of the Eels. He is the Size of a basic Kyodaija. Sepultra has the unique ability to manipulate water. Being able to form A-Ranked Waves, Spikes, Spears and other forms of attack via Suiton, he can also form Domes, Walls and other forms of defense using water. Because of his size, he is able to hold 1 person withing his mouth. this proves as a suggestible defense underwater. (cannot perform standard water techniques)
    Note:
    -Can only be Summoned once per Battle.
    -Summon last 4 turns.
    -Suiton counts as a move.
    -Must sign Eel Contract.
    -Requires a Water Source.

Hei then lands on Sepultra's Head. "How's it been Hei-sama?" Sepultra askes in a calm voice. "It's been rather hectic my old friend." Hei replied.

Last edited by Serpent; 09-09-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bored.

As Gatsy and Myself agreed, with the war thinning and dying out. This fight is meaningless. We are both losing interest in it as it's progression has been slow. With this being said, we both go are separate ways ending the battle as a stalemate.
    =================

Hei heads to an undisclosed location.