Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Member Skywardsword's Avatar
    Status
    Skywardsword is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    926
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    SM Naruto VS Obito

    Sage Mode Naruto Vs Obito (Before the Juubi)

    Location: Kages Vs Madara

    Distance: 150 metters

    Restrictions: Obito cant use Kamui, Curent Manga info for both, Naruto starts in sage modeand has three spare clones (like in the battle against pein)

    Who wins?
     
         
    Last edited by Skywardsword; 08-17-2013 at 05:53 PM.

  2. #2
    AlmightyCeption... Misconception's Avatar
    Status
    Misconception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Drinking meteors with Nozarashi...
    Posts
    2,685
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout goes out to all the 2013
    members we left our mark as
    rookies lets see what these
    2014 guys bring...
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Obito stomps...
     
         

  3. #3
    Sarcasm Master Guntherockproject's Avatar
    Status
    Guntherockproject is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Where you least expect...
    Posts
    1,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    "War does not determine
    who is right. It determines
    who is left."
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Naruto wins, high dif tough.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member EternalFlame's Avatar
    Status
    EternalFlame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,219
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Obito Stomps.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Obito still stomps. He summons Gedo Mazo and has it blast Naruto off of the face of the planet. Not to mention Obito still has his near Juubi sized Katon.
     
         

  6. #6
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pangaea
    Posts
    8,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    >Obito can't use kamui
    >can't use kamui
    >kamui


    Rofl, base naruto takes this, SM is overkill. Obito is complete and utter fodder without kamui. No massive shuriken. no banfu ranbu, just grand fireball. No intangibility. All he has is his taijutsu and ninjutsu skills which are utter garbage.

    Base naruto Neg diff.
    SM naruto Neg diff^2
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
    >Obito can't use kamui
    >can't use kamui
    >kamui


    Rofl, base naruto takes this, SM is overkill. Obito is complete and utter fodder without kamui. No massive shuriken. no banfu ranbu, just grand fireball. No intangibility. All he has is his taijutsu and ninjutsu skills which are utter garbage.

    Base naruto Neg diff.
    SM naruto Neg diff^2
    lol? Gedo Mazo? Kamui was restricted. Gedo Mazo wasn't.
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Kaede is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    971
    Post Thanks / Like
    美しさ
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    I don't see how Naruto will take down Gedo Mazo so I'd say that Obito wins.
     
         

  9. #9
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pangaea
    Posts
    8,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    lol? Gedo Mazo? Kamui was restricted. Gedo Mazo wasn't.
    Very true i didn't think of that. I'd bump it up to Base naruto high diff, SM low diff.


    The army wasn't restricted either



    Enough to hold off gedo for a while so naruto can stomp obito.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
    Very true i didn't think of that. I'd bump it up to Base naruto high diff, SM low diff.


    The army wasn't restricted either



    Enough to hold off gedo for a while so naruto can stomp obito.
    I really think you are underrating the Gedo here.

    -Obito can stay on the top of the Gedo during the fight so he won't have to engage Naruto.

    -The Toad Army won't last a minute with the Gedo, not when it was strong enough to hold the Mountain Jutsu apart.

    -Its chakra blast was strong enough to reduce that same Mountain jutsu to mere rubble, boss toads would die from this.

    -Its roar was strong enough to send Choji and Choza flying backwards.

    Gedo would annihilate the Boss Toads with little effort and then go on to crush Naruto.
     
         

  11. #11
    Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    An unforeseen situation… An
    unexpected turn of events…
    In the face of those, you too
    will face your true self.
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Wait is this still rinnegan obito?

    He wins
     
         

  12. #12
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pangaea
    Posts
    8,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I really think you are underrating the Gedo here.

    -Obito can stay on the top of the Gedo during the fight so he won't have to engage Naruto.

    -The Toad Army won't last a minute with the Gedo, not when it was strong enough to hold the Mountain Jutsu apart.

    -Its chakra blast was strong enough to reduce that same Mountain jutsu to mere rubble, boss toads would die from this.

    -Its roar was strong enough to send Choji and Choza flying backwards.

    Gedo would annihilate the Boss Toads with little effort and then go on to crush Naruto.
    The toad army doesn't need to last more than 5 minutes with gedo. Once obito dies, it's over.

    Ma and Pa preps frog song while sitting on naruto's shoulder(not fused). While naruto beats obito down,

    -If obito's on gedo's head, naruto simply gets a toad close and jumps onto it's head. With SM speed enhancement[1][2], Naruto would be long on Gedo's head before it does it's roar to blast the toad away. From there, Obito is screwed as he's no where on the level of SM naruto, nor is his sharingan helping him dodge an invisible punch.

    If obito's still alive by this point, frog song catches him and he's dead. Obito dies 50 times in 50 ways without* kamui crutch. Naruto proceeds to hop away from the rampaging gedo masu.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
    The toad army doesn't need to last more than 5 minutes with gedo. Once obito dies, it's over.

    Ma and Pa preps frog song while sitting on naruto's shoulder(not fused). While naruto beats obito down,

    -If obito's on gedo's head, naruto simply gets a toad close and jumps onto it's head. With SM speed enhancement[1][2], Naruto would be long on Gedo's head before it does it's roar to blast the toad away. From there, Obito is screwed as he's no where on the level of SM naruto, nor is his sharingan helping him dodge an invisible punch.

    If obito's still alive by this point, frog song catches him and he's dead. Obito dies 50 times in 50 ways without* kamui crutch. Naruto proceeds to hop away from the rampaging gedo masu.
    The Toad itself still has to get close before Naruto can attempt to jump on the Mazo's head, Gedo Mazo can roar at any time, it doesn't need to wait till the toad is inches from it to do so. Naruto will never make it on the Gedo's head cause the toads get blasted away with ease.

    Gedo can even opt for its chakra blast instead of the roar, which would completely fry the Toad and Naruto, who would be on top of the Toad's head, which equals GG.

    Frog Song is a non factor as Naruto and his toads won't survive long enough to be able to use it.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Skywardsword's Avatar
    Status
    Skywardsword is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    926
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    I forgot bout the mazou...OK, no summons.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywardsword View Post
    I forgot bout the mazou...OK, no summons.
    Then Obito gets raped.
     
         

  16. #16
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pangaea
    Posts
    8,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywardsword View Post
    I forgot bout the mazou...OK, no summons.
    no, leave the masu. KG is making this entertaining.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    The Toad itself still has to get close before Naruto can attempt to jump on the Mazo's head, Gedo Mazo can roar at any time, it doesn't need to wait till the toad is inches from it to do so. Naruto will never make it on the Gedo's head cause the toads get blasted away with ease.

    Gedo can even opt for its chakra blast instead of the roar, which would completely fry the Toad and Naruto, who would be on top of the Toad's head, which equals GG.

    Frog Song is a non factor as obito won't survive long enough for it to become a factor.
    Now, let's head back to pre-shipuden shall we? You state that the masu can roar at anytime but, the simple fact is the toad has to be fairly close first before it wastes it's roar. As we can see here, persons about 5-8 masu's away were barely affected by the road. Infact, the force of the roar dissipated so much by that point that it couldn't push them away. Gamabunta, gamahiro, gamaken at that distance would brush it off as a light breeze. Infact, they could simply jump backwards or away from the blast if a random roar ever happened.
    So, let's analyse it. Not only is bunta quick enough to move about 8x it's body, on a horizontal plane, in a few seconds[x][x], but he's also able to transform, through assistance, into the kyuubi to attain a quick grip on the masu[x]. Therefore, based on the fact that the frogs can effortlessly move in and out of the roar's blast zone, it becomes incredibly silly to believe they'd be hit by any random roar before they closed the distance. Infact, one toad could be a diversion to take that roar while another jumps in directly after; Gedo isn't effectively stopping 3 giant toads that can cross massive distances.
    Tl;Dr; Naruto's getting onto Gedo's head.

    Your second claim is gedo fries them. Well, apparently the toads no longer have feet? That blast surely can't be redirected at will after fired, a simple left or right jump removes them from the affected zone of the blast; which, if we look at properly is about the same as that of the roar.

    corrected your last paragraph for you.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
    no, leave the masu. KG is making this entertaining.



    Now, let's head back to pre-shipuden shall we? You state that the masu can roar at anytime but, the simple fact is the toad has to be fairly close first before it wastes it's roar. As we can see here, persons about 5-8 masu's away were barely affected by the road. Infact, the force of the roar dissipated so much by that point that it couldn't push them away. Gamabunta, gamahiro, gamaken at that distance would brush it off as a light breeze. Infact, they could simply jump backwards or away from the blast if a random roar ever happened.
    So, let's analyse it. Not only is bunta quick enough to move about 8x it's body, on a horizontal plane, in a few seconds[x][x], but he's also able to transform, through assistance, into the kyuubi to attain a quick grip on the masu[x]. Therefore, based on the fact that the frogs can effortlessly move in and out of the roar's blast zone, it becomes incredibly silly to believe they'd be hit by any random roar before they closed the distance. Infact, one toad could be a diversion to take that roar while another jumps in directly after; Gedo isn't effectively stopping 3 giant toads that can cross massive distances.
    Tl;Dr; Naruto's getting onto Gedo's head.

    Your second claim is gedo fries them. Well, apparently the toads no longer have feet? That blast surely can't be redirected at will after fired, a simple left or right jump removes them from the affected zone of the blast; which, if we look at properly is about the same as that of the roar.

    corrected your last paragraph for you.
    Well. I completely agree. Naruto can take this. I would rep but I have to spread.
     
         

  18. #18
    AlmightyCeption... Misconception's Avatar
    Status
    Misconception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Drinking meteors with Nozarashi...
    Posts
    2,685
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout goes out to all the 2013
    members we left our mark as
    rookies lets see what these
    2014 guys bring...
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
    no, leave the masu. KG is making this entertaining.



    Now, let's head back to pre-shipuden shall we? You state that the masu can roar at anytime but, the simple fact is the toad has to be fairly close first before it wastes it's roar. As we can see here, persons about 5-8 masu's away were barely affected by the road. Infact, the force of the roar dissipated so much by that point that it couldn't push them away. Gamabunta, gamahiro, gamaken at that distance would brush it off as a light breeze. Infact, they could simply jump backwards or away from the blast if a random roar ever happened.
    So, let's analyse it. Not only is bunta quick enough to move about 8x it's body, on a horizontal plane, in a few seconds[x][x], but he's also able to transform, through assistance, into the kyuubi to attain a quick grip on the masu[x]. Therefore, based on the fact that the frogs can effortlessly move in and out of the roar's blast zone, it becomes incredibly silly to believe they'd be hit by any random roar before they closed the distance. Infact, one toad could be a diversion to take that roar while another jumps in directly after; Gedo isn't effectively stopping 3 giant toads that can cross massive distances.
    Tl;Dr; Naruto's getting onto Gedo's head.

    Your second claim is gedo fries them. Well, apparently the toads no longer have feet? That blast surely can't be redirected at will after fired, a simple left or right jump removes them from the affected zone of the blast; which, if we look at properly is about the same as that of the roar.

    corrected your last paragraph for you.
    Don't be silly the boss Toads are not that durable... They were k/o by a shira tensei that the 6tails tanked with no difficulty...



    This lighting tech is 360 would tear apart any of the Toads it hit...
     
         

  19. #19
    Molten Dragon AGoodBoy's Avatar
    Status
    AGoodBoy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Pangaea
    Posts
    8,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Misconception View Post
    Don't be silly the boss Toads are not that durable... They were k/o by a shira tensei that the 6tails tanked with no difficulty...



    This lighting tech is 360 would tear apart any of the Toads it hit...


    The Shinra tensei didn't kill them, it just broke alot of bones in their bodies from tumbling so much. This attack isn't shinra tensei.
    Gamabunta also took an Air bullet and didn't die. Your post doesn't really counter mine considering i said they avoid that attack
     
         

  20. #20
    Member dudefightin's Avatar
    Status
    dudefightin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    Obito rapes.
     
         

  21. #21
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,714
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    If Obito can't use Kamui, then Naruto wins mid to high difficulty.

    But he wouldn't have any chance if Obito was allowed Kamui.
     
         

  22. #22
    Banned
    Status
    USSJ307 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    565
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: SM Naruto VS Obito

    obito summons kurama. or if kuramas inside naruto, gedo mazo. FRS isnt enough to bring mazo down. it shrugged off whatever kcm naruto bee kakashi gai did to it.

    Rofl, base naruto takes this, SM is overkill. Obito is complete and utter fodder without kamui. No massive shuriken. no banfu ranbu, just grand fireball. No intangibility. All he has is his taijutsu and ninjutsu skills which are utter garbage.
    lol wut? obito has a massive barrier that burns everything touching it, a powerful statue with 7 bijuus inside it, chakra chains that spit out and seal the chakra of even the bijuus. genjutsu via his sharingan 3 tomoe. and kurama summon if hes allowed it here
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •