View Poll Results: What Chakra is stronger?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyuubi

29 42.03%
  • Nature

11 15.94%
  • I would like to see Kyuubi and Nature chakra fused to make a super new chakra

30 43.48%
  • no idea

10 14.49%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: What we need to know is what is stronger Kyuubi's or Nature Chakra?

Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    with the scroll frog dude now "about to" give naruto access to the "key" and "that jutsu"... And all the training naruto has to do with it to master it... I'm getting a little excited,

what i would like to ask you all is what you think is stronger and why?

Kyuubi's chakra or nature chakra?

Reason being... If naruto is to use both chakra's to fight, he would have to fuse both chakra's together... Which would mean a super new chakra... Or not.

So if he dose not fuse both chakra then what? Will he have different jutsu's to use different chakra?

What i'm hoping is the kyuubi's chakra is stronger... And that he will use sage mode and the nature chakra to protect himself from the effects of the kyuubi's chakra... This could only work if nature chakra remains in naruto's body with him using it but using the kyuubi's to attack and do jutsu's.

Please let me know what you think

hey plat

i had a thought, i think naruto will be able to fight in th war, his use of clones is so great, and once he is in complete control over the 9tails his clones will be even stronger. Think he has sage clones, 9tails clones, and if he can put it all togather sage-9tails clones. With these clones he could be apart of ever team on the front lines, at the same time in the leaf safe house resting. This option has so other benefits like the knowledge gained from the battlefield, and the use of his tech. With as much chakra as he will be able to access his clones should have great power and the abilty to take a lot of damage.

PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG Naruto said yes, soooooooooo, now ever since he released it fighting Haku, waaay back, now he will learn to master the Kyuubi...

Well worth the wait... Kyuubi Sage Mode is just around the corner

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/490/15

Last edited by platinum69; 04-09-2010 at 09:27 AM. Reason: :P

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Best way to describe the two chakras as follow, Sage Chakra is normal Natural energy of the Universe. Kyuubi Chakra is mystical chakra. Chakra from Bayonne our universe. Think of it as Energy of science on one side and energy of Magic on the other side. I f you combine both you have a chakra that is stronger than a pure chakra. And it cancels the weak points of pure chakra.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well in three days (in Naruto universe in like a month) Naruto will meet Bee. Since the world is fighting to save Naruto and Bee its about time they meet. I want to know how this will go down will they fight and respect each other or will Naruto ask him to teach him.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sage Mode-Is more advanced in taijutsu
    Kyuubi Mode-Is more advanced in ninjutsu

Sage Mode
    Can kill u without even really touchin
    *think about wat it will do if it really connects???*[

Kyuubi Mode
    Its by far the most elite/ultimate form of ninjutsu in the shinobi world
    *Naruto nearly killed Kabuto with pure chakra*

When Naruto combines both :D :Dhe will then become the most advanced
    ninja in both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post

Sage Mode-Is more advanced in taijutsu
    Kyuubi Mode-Is more advanced in ninjutsu

Sage Mode
    Can kill u without even really touchin
    *think about wat it will do if it really connects???*[

Kyuubi Mode
    Its by far the most elite/ultimate form of ninjutsu in the shinobi world
    *Naruto nearly killed Kabuto with pure chakra*

When Naruto combines both :D :Dhe will then become the most advanced
    ninja in both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
    When he combines both he wont need to hit you to kill you. Sage mode can iknock you out without touching. You and Kyuubi mode can grab you with just the chakra.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    When he combines both he wont need to hit you to kill you. Sage mode can iknock you out without touching. You and Kyuubi mode can grab you with just the chakra.

Yeah he wont need to hit u.......he can just twist his fingers and
    start up a hurricane

Its gonna be awesome him to see him train/fight with the complete
    chakra of the 9-tails at his will.......I cant wait to see him fight KB

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Slam his Sasnaoo into walls now I see why he has Sasanoo now. Am is useless also because of this He can use some what do what Oro does when he replaces his body so this maybe useful against AM.

The Kyuubi is a protection that is almost as powerful as Sasanoo no element type jutsu will work on him, He can blast you away with just his chakra. Naruto showed more raw power in his three tail form than Bee all his forms. All it did was make Bee faster and stronger. Does that with Naruto and some.

Last edited by niblack89; 04-09-2010 at 07:21 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So let me say what i have understood from the manga and anime : Nature chakra is a different kind of chakra that can be sensed by few people with a lot of training and hard work . Kyuubi's chakra is pure , simple , ordinary chakra but it is in VAST amounts , Close to unlimited . Now if we take the same amount of chakra from kyuubi and compare it with the same amount of nature energy , nature will win . But those 2 chakras in reality are close of being the same because where kyuubi's chakra lacks in strengh , it gains in number (mass , volume , or what is chakra measured in ) . I hope i made my point . You cant compare this 2 . Both are awsome and are VERY RARE IN ONLY ONE PERSON.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In my opinion Kiubi chakra is much more powerfull as we have seen naruto making big holes into Earth just in 3 forms vs Oro... but Senju is controllable

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The thing is sage mode is how much Naruto's natural chakra can hold. So in reality it increases Naruto's Own chakra. While the kyuubi is a mass of chakra so I would say the kyuubi's chakra is bigger unless while Naruto is in kyuubi mode he can gather natural energy.

The kyuubi's chakra has more benefits than Sage mode to Naruto so I would say it's stronger.

Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.

I see sage and kyuubi chakra as equal in strength and quantity.

When Naruto absorbs nature energy he stores what he gathers, balances it in equal portion with his own chakra and then enters sage mode. Why his sage mode runs out is simply that his stores of nature energy fell below the stores of his own, causing an imblance that ends sage mode.

The Kyuubis chakra dosen't come out until most of Narutos chakra is depleted, allowing the kyuubi to push through and over come narutos own chakra.

Both Nature and Kyuubi chakra are unlimited, but naruto can only take in so much natural energy else he turns into a toad statue.

He similarly cannot take too much Kyuubi chakra or he turns into the fox. The Fox however by passes this problem because it is restrained by the seal on narutos stomach which only allows a small amount to seep through.

So you see it is not that the fox chakra is stronger than nature chakra, its about gathering and storing said energies in a way that can be used without causing harm to Naruto.

My solution is to use shadow clones to gather nature and kyuubi chakra and then naruto can dispel both clones simultaneously into his main body which by the way contains the will of fire to combat the kyuubis malevolent will.:ghehe:

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I thought that the 9 tails was made of natural energy?

Last edited by Sarito; 04-10-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Since Minato sealed half the kyuubi is with him couldn't Naruto use Natural energy to fill in the other half.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So I mentioned this in another thread, but, I don't think the Kyuubi Chakra is necessarily going to enhance Sage Mode directly.

Sage Mode is already pretty powerful. Currently the biggest limitation to Sage mode is the ability to gather up enough Sage chakra to maintain it.
    In the Manga, Pa tried to Fuse with Naruto in order to facilitate the continued accumulation of Sage chakra while in combat, but they were unable to fuse because the Kyuubi interferred with the fusion between Naruto and Fukasaku.
    If Naruto can master the consciousness of the Kyuubi, or at least get it to work with him, he could have the Kyuubi gather Nature Energy while he fights using sage mode.

That alone would negate the current weakness to Sage mode.

On top of that... I'm kinda wondering if the Kyuubi has a natural affinity for an element or elements.
    Every Bijuu we've seen thus far has at least one elemental affinity, but they've not really said if or what the Kyuubi's Elemental affinity is.
    If I had to venture a guess I'd say Fire, since alot of imagery associated with the Kyuubi involves Fire. We already know that Fire pairs with Wind, enhancing the destructive ability of Fire Jutsus, but just because the imagery fits doesn't make it so.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Qcks View Post
    So I mentioned this in another thread, but, I don't think the Kyuubi Chakra is necessarily going to enhance Sage Mode directly.

Sage Mode is already pretty powerful. Currently the biggest limitation to Sage mode is the ability to gather up enough Sage chakra to maintain it.
    In the Manga, Pa tried to Fuse with Naruto in order to facilitate the continued accumulation of Sage chakra while in combat, but they were unable to fuse because the Kyuubi interferred with the fusion between Naruto and Fukasaku.
    If Naruto can master the consciousness of the Kyuubi, or at least get it to work with him, he could have the Kyuubi gather Nature Energy while he fights using sage mode.

That alone would negate the current weakness to Sage mode.

On top of that... I'm kinda wondering if the Kyuubi has a natural affinity for an element or elements.
    Every Bijuu we've seen thus far has at least one elemental affinity, but they've not really said if or what the Kyuubi's Elemental affinity is.
    If I had to venture a guess I'd say Fire, since alot of imagery associated with the Kyuubi involves Fire. We already know that Fire pairs with Wind, enhancing the destructive ability of Fire Jutsus, but just because the imagery fits doesn't make it so.
    I think it might be fire.

That would explain why people get burned when they touch the chakra cloak.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto doesnt the need the nature chakra to protect him from the kyuubi's chakra, it only did damage when he lost control and past 2 tails, in part 1 he used the kyuubi's chakra without developing tails, this is what it will be like after he controls the fox, he will/should be able to use the chakra in the same way as the other jinchuriki's. allowing him to fully transform without negative affect.

i think the kyuubi chakra is stronger than the nature chakra, but would be they both have there advantages and would be better if they were joint together, but balancing 4 types of chakra is going to be hard, i know we saw a glimpse of it during the pain arc, but i wonder if he could sustain it, in battle?

let know your thoughts

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i say the kyuubi's chakara is better

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    naruto doesnt the need the nature chakra to protect him from the kyuubi's chakra, it only did damage when he lost control and past 2 tails, in part 1 he used the kyuubi's chakra without developing tails, this is what it will be like after he controls the fox, he will/should be able to use the chakra in the same way as the other jinchuriki's. allowing him to fully transform without negative affect.

i think the kyuubi chakra is stronger than the nature chakra, but would be they both have there advantages and would be better if they were joint together, but balancing 4 types of chakra is going to be hard, i know we saw a glimpse of it during the pain arc, but i wonder if he could sustain it, in battle?

let know your thoughts
    If Naruto filters out the will of the kyuubi his chakra shouldn't burn him anymore. It would look kind of wearied to see Naruto turn into the kyuubi like how Bee did with Sasuke and taka, but I would like to see the mini buji states Bee does.

All chakra is the same its the amount and properties that count. They both give Naruto positive abilities like with sage mode it comes with the Katas, he becomes a sensory type and battle damage doesn't do much. While the kyuubi's chakra protects him from attacks, he can shot arms form no where, he could increase any attack 1000xs and just the shear volume of chakra could keep him going for days. It would be cool if Naruto fused natural energy with the kyuubi to grant him even more power than the just using one.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay this is something i've always been
    confused about:

If Naruto dies will the kyuubi die with him or will he be
    released???

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its nature

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay this is something i've always been
    confused about:

If Naruto dies will the kyuubi die with him or will he be
    released???
    It dies with him
    thats why it always saves him when is in a life or death situation

ex:
    When Jiraiya pushed Naruto into that pit so that he could summon using the kyuubi's chakra

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Vergil.. View Post
    It dies with him
    thats why it always saves him when is in a life or death situation

ex:
    When Jiraiya pushed Naruto into that pit so that he could summon using the kyuubi's chakra

Then y did he tell sauske that if he killed Naruto that he would
    regret it

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

regret it
    Most likely because Sasuke would regret it.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

regret it
    Could have been a bluff a jinchuuriki is linked both host and buji a jinchuuriki can't live without it beast so the opposite should be the same. I guess the before a jinchuuriki dies the buji gets extracted with the exception of the 10tails because he was that powerful.