-
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ftg speed varies

when naruto and co were fighting obito tobirama confirmed that ftg is not same for all, it indeed varies from user to user
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/641/11

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkST View Post

Tobirama: [I]"A doppelganger's Flying Raijin is too slow.
    The two of us will combine our Flying Raijin.

Go ahead and put your mark on me too."
    The hokages arrived using ftg for which they asked for orochimaru's permission and he gave it to them
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/627/12

and then they started using it
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/627/16

Quote Originally Posted by BlinkST View Post

Tobirama: "Sigh..."
    SFX: TMP (Tap)

SFX: SHUP (Minato)
    SFX: TMP

SFX: FFT
    SFX: FFT
    (Flying Raijin jutsu)
    and here minato arrives ahead of others
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/631/6

people have tried to twist this by saying minato is just better not faster but the meaning could not have been more clear, he arrives ahead of others, hiruzen says he is as fast as ever and tobirama says he is even better at teleporting than him
    hes better cause hes faster

Quote Originally Posted by OnPoint View Post
    Hiruzen: "Minato, you're as fast as ever!"

Tobirama: "Fourth, you're even better at teleporting than me!"

Hashirama: "All right, let's do this!!"
    speed is relative, raikage is too fast for amaterasu and yet too slow for minato

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Send me a friend request on
    PSN. Username - King_Neonian

Re: ftg speed varies

What is this even about ?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay, nice made but whats your point?

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato's base speed and Kyuubi cloak is probably a factor too

-
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonian View Post
    What is this even about ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundergod123 View Post
    Okay, nice made but whats your point?
    nothing to see here, move along

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Now.

When they arrived, it is clearly noted that the Body Flicker technique was used. They say sunshin or whatever as opposed to hiraishin.

Secondly, clones have always been inferior to the real deal. As such, it can simply imply it's total efficiency, or the time it takes to activate the jutsu.

There is no difference in speed when it comes to instantaneous teleportation.

It's INSTANTANEOUS....that means from here to there with absolutely no waiting. This means there can physically exist no possible way to make it faster or slower compared to another instantaneous teleportation.

Which concludes that the only difference can be when it is activated: meaning how much chakra is out in and how fast the user stores/manipulates the chakra to do so. As such, clones will be slower.

It's like trying to say infinity plus one...there is no infinity plus one because infinity never ends AMD includes all numbers. There is no plus one that exists outside the count.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Now.

When they arrived, it is clearly noted that the Body Flicker technique was used. They say sunshin or whatever as opposed to hiraishin.

Secondly, clones have always been inferior to the real deal. As such, it can simply imply it's total efficiency, or the time it takes to activate the jutsu.

It's INSTANTANEOUS....that means from here to there with absolutely no waiting. This means there can physically exist no possible way to make it faster or slower compared to another instantaneous teleportation.

Which concludes that the only difference can be when it is activated: meaning how much chakra is out in and how fast the user stores/manipulates the chakra to do so. As such, clones will be slower.

It's like trying to say infinity plus one...there is no infinity plus one because infinity never ends AMD includes all numbers. There is no plus one that exists outside the count.
    This, no doubt.

-
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

read the thread

clearly there is a difference else they all would have arrived at the same time

characters appear and disappear all the time, trying to gauge their speed from that is silly

kage bunshin divides the chakra equally between the clones and original so your theory is not plausible

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user's status is higher
    than your's... XD

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    when naruto and co were fighting obito tobirama confirmed that ftg is not same for all, it indeed varies from user to user
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/641/11

The hokages arrived using ftg for which they asked for orochimaru's permission and he gave it to them
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/627/12

and then they started using it
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/627/16

and here minato arrives ahead of others
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/631/6

people have tried to twist this by saying minato is just better not faster but the meaning could not have been more clear, he arrives ahead of others, hiruzen says he is as fast as ever and tobirama says he is even better at teleporting than him
    hes better cause hes faster

speed is relative, raikage is too fast for amaterasu and yet too slow for minato
    i agree...
    Minato's FTG is faster/better than the others...

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    うずまき 長門

i dont understand

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    read the thread

clearly there is a difference else they all would have arrived at the same time

There is a difference because it is a Body Flicker [1]. The body flicker technique is one that allows the user to move at extreme speeds that are near teleportation, but ARE NOT teleportation [2]. As such, it is natural for speed difference to occur based on talent with it, and the chakra placed into it. Finally, Hiruzen and Hashirama do not have FTG, and as such that means Tobirama would have to use it for three taking more time (going back to what I said about chakra levels being needed).

Finally, look at how they land. Hashirama and Hiruzen are clearly showing signs of landing from above just as Tobirama (who is now in a forward stride: Refer to my first footnote). Additionally, Tobirama is not touching them which is required for Hiraishin (physical or chakra contact...since seals are not placed on them... then neither are tagged).

characters appear and disappear all the time, trying to gauge their speed from that is silly

Once again this is the BODY FLICKER technique (refer to footnote number 2). They use chakra to enhance their bodies, and as such they gain almost untraceable speeds. THIS IS NOT TELEPORTATION. And if this was...then everyone would be using FTG (but they aren't are they).

I will say once more: Instant is instant... there is no ability to alter instant...it is a constant.

kage bunshin divides the chakra equally between the clones and original so your theory is not plausible

If you observe in the manga, it is clear Clones are weaker than the origionals. Look at the Mokuton clones fighting Madara... they were getting raped. Hashirama on his own was fighting on part with Madara compared to them, and Madara was actually trying.

Furhtermore look at Naruto vs Neji: The clones almost all disperse from being hit once as well as show a limited reaction time/ability to fight.

The clone may have the same level of chakra; however, being something that isn't a 100% real entity means that it lacks the overall reactions and precision of the original.

Recall Naruto learning the Rasenshuriken. When he spawned clones...they all had the same level of experience; however, as they dispersed, Naruto slowly gained more experience than the clones that had yet to disperse which means he was better than his clones that had equal levels of chakra.

The same notion applies here: The clones are used for basic purpouses or diversion, and do not equal the original in terms of complete combat ability.

-
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is a difference because it is a Body Flicker [1]. The body flicker technique is one that allows the user to move at extreme speeds that are near teleportation, but ARE NOT teleportation [2]. As such, it is natural for speed difference to occur based on talent with it, and the chakra placed into it. Finally, Hiruzen and Hashirama do not have FTG, and as such that means Tobirama would have to use it for three taking more time (going back to what I said about chakra levels being needed).

Finally, look at how they land. Hashirama and Hiruzen are clearly showing signs of landing from above just as Tobirama (who is now in a forward stride: Refer to my first footnote). Additionally, Tobirama is not touching them which is required for Hiraishin (physical or chakra contact...since seals are not placed on them... then neither are tagged).
    lmao i showed you the viz translations but i will play along

when tobirama and minato used flying raijin on top of the hokage mountain all of them had the same signs of landing from the top and people confused it for regular shunshin but viz translation makes its plain that they used flying raijin, trying to twist it will no change it

tobirama's hands are clearly extended towards them both if you care to notice and the hokages landed on their own stone faces despite minato and tobirama touching hiruzen and hashirama initially

Once again this is the BODY FLICKER technique (refer to footnote number 2). They use chakra to enhance their bodies, and as such they gain almost untraceable speeds. THIS IS NOT TELEPORTATION. And if this was...then everyone would be using FTG (but they aren't are they).

I will say once more: Instant is instant... there is no ability to alter instant...it is a constant.

what you say is of little importance if you dont have anything substantial to back it up, i am not aware of any scan which says all hiraishin are equal, if you can link it i will be glad to see it

If you observe in the manga, it is clear Clones are weaker than the origionals. Look at the Mokuton clones fighting Madara... they were getting raped. Hashirama on his own was fighting on part with Madara compared to them, and Madara was actually trying.

Furhtermore look at Naruto vs Neji: The clones almost all disperse from being hit once as well as show a limited reaction time/ability to fight.

The clone may have the same level of chakra; however, being something that isn't a 100% real entity means that it lacks the overall reactions and precision of the original.

Recall Naruto learning the Rasenshuriken. When he spawned clones...they all had the same level of experience; however, as they dispersed, Naruto slowly gained more experience than the clones that had yet to disperse which means he was better than his clones that had equal levels of chakra.

The same notion applies here: The clones are used for basic purpouses or diversion, and do not equal the original in terms of complete combat ability.
    i fail to see how mokuton bushins are relevant here when we are discussing kage bunshins, clone is a clone
    it has the same skills and intelligence level as the orginal

RS training? wtf?
    naruto assimilated the eperience of clones and became more skilled in using RS

after the RS training was complete, the clones he created can create RS by themselves same as the orginal

Last edited by thatgirl; 08-19-2013 at 08:32 AM.