Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In bed with your mom
    Posts
    13,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    okay so lets you have billion money, the question is what you would do that money?

    i am actually being honest, i would:

    1- build a clothing company where i would start my business.

    2- give so much money to help African children so more like charity.

    3- i would start to change some of the city's appearances so like build houses, hotels.

    4- build a place where homeless people can live in instead of the street.

    5- prevent crimes that happen in the city by spreading my men to each street where they would be watching what is happening.

    i mean i found a quote that inspired me in here:



    so i don't know when i am going to die so i wanna do as much as good things in this world so that it can stay a fine place and people remember me.

    so what would you do what that much money?
     
         

  2. #2
    凸(¬‿¬) Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Esdeath's Chain
    Posts
    9,495
    Post Thanks / Like
    __
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Buy a supermarket, a mansion, women, hell all that's shit lol, id get everything

    Edit:

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    3- i would start to change some of the city's appearances so like build houses, hotels.

    4- build a place where homeless people can live in instead of the street.

    5- prevent crimes that happen in the city by spreading my men to each street where they would be watching what is happening.
    LMAO F**k that lol
     
         
    Last edited by Purpz; 08-19-2013 at 11:30 AM.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Anonn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Buy women.
     
         

  4. #4
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    10,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    I will buy Masahi Kishimoto and Naruto franchise...
     
         

  5. #5
    Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Lonely Uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Shire.
    Posts
    3,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Money to my family and friends.

    investment to increase money.

    nice cozy place with a car.

    put away ALOT for bank interest.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Invincible's Avatar
    Status
    Invincible is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    spend 10 percent
    1) make my own studio
    2) Buy the rarest records in the USA, and Internationally / make music out of them
    3) start my own label
    4)90 percent donate to poor internationally / Charity
     
         
    Last edited by Invincible; 08-19-2013 at 11:35 AM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Dribbles's Avatar
    Status
    Dribbles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia, Sydney
    Posts
    1,994
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Buy females, invest stuff, buy more females, blow up Africa, no more starvation.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Goddess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Goddess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't underestimate the Will
    of Fire!
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    okay so lets you have billion money, the question is what you would do that money?

    i am actually being honest, i would:

    1- build a clothing company where i would start my business.

    2- give so much money to help African children so more like charity.

    3- i would start to change some of the city's appearances so like build houses, hotels.

    4- build a place where homeless people can live in instead of the street.

    5- prevent crimes that happen in the city by spreading my men to each street where they would be watching what is happening.

    i mean i found a quote that inspired me in here:



    so i don't know when i am going to die so i wanna do as much as good things in this world so that it can stay a fine place and people remember me.

    so what would you do what that much money?
    you have really good intentions.
    I'll pray that God bless you with a billion

    well if I got a billion, I'll buy everything I want,
    rent OneDirection for one night,
    be friends with Beyonce, Obama, Angelina Jolie
    stuffs like that
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Pervert Kira's Avatar
    Status
    Pervert Kira is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Somewhere I don't belong.
    Posts
    2,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything's a joke.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Well gimme that much money , firstly i will invest it in medical science , so scientists can discover cure of incurable diseases
    I will also invest in education , coz educating the poor is really important . Not only will it change their mentality but also it will create job opportunities for them in the future .
    Then i will set up my own company , this will also give job opportunities to many people .
    Also provide money for abused , handicapped and accident victims .
    Well since i have been so generous , i might use some money for myself and my family
    I will buy a really big house , cool cars 2-3 max . Set up some good properties . Secure my family's future .
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member EnDash's Avatar
    Status
    EnDash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    where no man has ever dared to enter before
    Posts
    1,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    "million money"? what's the exchange rate? lol

    in case it's USD then i would buy a playboy house. then give the rest to charity (putting an online vote as to how much goes to each charity).
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Pervert Kira's Avatar
    Status
    Pervert Kira is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Somewhere I don't belong.
    Posts
    2,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything's a joke.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Ooo , and probably convince other rich people to be generous as well . Atleast reduce a little of bit of pain and sadness from this world
     
         

  12. #12
    Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Lonely Uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Shire.
    Posts
    3,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dribbles View Post
    Buy females, invest stuff, buy more females, blow up Africa, no more starvation.
    Yeah fuk it why not, lets blow up the problems.. deidara would be proud of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by spandi View Post
    Well gimme that much money , firstly i will invest it in medical science , so scientists can discover cure of incurable diseases
    I will also invest in education , coz educating the poor is really important . Not only will it change their mentality but also it will create job opportunities for them in the future .
    Then i will set up my own company , this will also give job opportunities to many people .
    Also provide money for abused , handicapped and accident victims .
    Well since i have been so generous , i might use some money for myself and my family
    I will buy a really big house , cool cars 2-3 max . Set up some good properties . Secure my family's future .

    Money for medicsl research? Waste of time bro, the billions the pros have compared to that teen in his room on pocket money and he cured that thingy majiggy.
     
         

  13. #13
    BestFriendsForever's Avatar
    Status
    BestFriendsForever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    At a place you can't reach...
    Posts
    2,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have no time nor will for
    commenting or replying, too
    busy with school, competitions
    and life. Go away.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    I'd buy something I can't live without, and the rest of money give to the others who need it. ^^
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Vandenreich's Avatar
    Status
    Vandenreich is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Buy everything I want.
     
         

  15. #15
    stripper P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Helasposul
    Posts
    40,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Know me broken, by my master.
    Teach thee on child of love
    hereafter. Into the flood
    again Same old trip it was
    back then So I made a big
    mistake, Try to see it once my
    way
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Build more strip clubs, buy a few cars, a nice mansion, and help the poor and donate money to hospitals, homeless people, needy people etc.

    Money solos no diff
     
         

  16. #16
    Unilluminated Surpassed's Avatar
    Status
    Surpassed is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,357
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Buy a billion dollar penny from a hobo.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member kishiuzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    kishiuzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In depths of my soul
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Hmm . let's see .

    First help my family members to start their own businesses .
    Give some few millions to my friends
    Invest money in stock market
    start a business my self

    billion look like too much

    give money for my country's development
    help poor
    help you guys if you guys needed money
    Create a manga by mashashi brothers
     
         
    Last edited by kishiuzumaki; 08-19-2013 at 12:06 PM.

  18. #18
    Member bogosixone's Avatar
    Status
    bogosixone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Konoha maybe?
    Posts
    748
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    1. Build my own resort! Yay!
    2. Build my 100 hectares Mansion!
    3. Gives 50% of them to people across the globes!
    4. Build my own company
    5. Buy Masashi u.u]
    6. Make a free small apartments for homeless people specially on africa
    i'll save the remaining for my future
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Status
    Mannequin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Near the edges of the narrow.
    Posts
    3,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    1. Remake myself, Clothes, This, That, Etc.

    2. Get myself a car and nice place to live.

    3. Make my own studio.

    4. Be a douchebag.

    5. Go to africaaa, And eat mcdonalds in front of hungry children.
     
         

  20. #20
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the next two weeks, I am
    going to be flat out busy.
    Training replies may be all
    over the place, but please
    bare with me. If you remind me
    about training, I will drop
    you.
     



    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Massive house for house parties. With about 20 acres of land, so the parties could roar on for days.
    Closed shell program/get someone to build me the best computer being able to switch from Linux to Windows whenever. Also programs that allow me to search up Mariana's Web and whatever just for personal benefit.
    Give money to my mother.
    Give some to homeless shelters and whatnot.
    Put whatever I had left in the bank.
     
         
    Last edited by Nathan.; 08-19-2013 at 12:15 PM.

  21. #21
    Bãzz's Avatar
    Status
    Bãzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In Time
    Posts
    13,925
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...And Justice For All
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Quote Originally Posted by Majin Tobirama View Post
    Buy women.
    Exactly Money is for nothing and the chicks are for free.
     
         

  22. #22
    Ōkami's Avatar
    Status
    Ōkami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Draenor
    Posts
    16,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    By an island chain.
     
         

  23. #23
    虚, ホロウ -Tremendous-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Tremendous- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    U.A.E
    Posts
    2,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    月牙天衝
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Damn everyone has intentions for what they want if they a billion but for me i don't have any requirements which is strange i guess i'm happy they way i am
     
         

  24. #24
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the next two weeks, I am
    going to be flat out busy.
    Training replies may be all
    over the place, but please
    bare with me. If you remind me
    about training, I will drop
    you.
     



    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Quote Originally Posted by tremendous View Post
    Damn everyone has intentions for what they want if they a billion but for me i don't have any requirements which is strange i guess i'm happy they way i am
    That is a lie and you know it. Everyone one way or another has wished to have some large sum of money and what they would do with it, if they had the chance.
     
         

  25. #25
    虚, ホロウ -Tremendous-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Tremendous- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    U.A.E
    Posts
    2,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    月牙天衝
     

    Re: If You Had Billion Money, What Would Do With It?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    That is a lie and you know it. Everyone one way or another has wished to have some large sum of money and what they would do with it, if they had the chance.
    Nope, i am not joking i seriously don't want to live in a big mansion or drive expensive cars maybe i used to think that years back but now i don't know :/ i just don't feel in need of large sum of money
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •