View Poll Results: you are jounin so vote for 6th hokage ?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • naruto

    16 30.19%
  • sasuke

    2 3.77%
  • sakura

    0 0%
  • kiba

    0 0%
  • shino

    0 0%
  • hinata

    1 1.89%
  • ino

    0 0%
  • Shikamaru

    5 9.43%
  • choji

    0 0%
  • rock lee

    0 0%
  • tenten

    2 3.77%
  • kakashi

    12 22.64%
  • gai

    1 1.89%
  • genma

    2 3.77%
  • aoba

    1 1.89%
  • ebisu

    0 0%
  • konohamaru

    1 1.89%
  • yamato

    0 0%
  • kurenai

    0 0%
  • ramen guy

    9 16.98%
  • shizune

    0 0%
  • ibiki

    0 0%
  • izumo

    0 0%
  • kiba's mother

    0 0%
  • haishi hyuga

    1 1.89%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 44
  1. #1
    karate kid Leo Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Leo Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    452
    Post Thanks / Like
    karate is my passion
     

    if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Tsunade decided to retired and married raikage so she will have to move with her husband to cloud village !

    The position is empty so who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    The candidates are :

    - Konoha 11 Iincluding (naruto and sasuke)
    - leaf sensei (kakashi and others)


    i will vote for


    What about you ?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kamui world
    Posts
    6,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    these people suck
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    The first statement scarred me
    But I would vote guy sensei
     
         

  3. #3
    Member Hayro's Avatar
    Status
    Hayro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hidden Leaf Village
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    ....... :-(
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    i will vote for
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member hixa kuogame's Avatar
    Status
    hixa kuogame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    kamui world
    Posts
    6,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    these people suck
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Genma would be best actually
     
         

  5. #5
    karate kid Leo Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Leo Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    452
    Post Thanks / Like
    karate is my passion
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Quote Originally Posted by hixa kuogame View Post
    The first statement scarred me
    But I would vote guy sensei
    Gai is good choice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro View Post
    i will vote for
    He's young and dumb
     
         

  6. #6
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    11,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    I always thought Tsunade and the Raikage had something, look at her catching some of the jungle fever. ;-)

    But not Sakura, even though I would like it to be, she isn't very hokage like, nor does kishi plan for her to be one, she will probably be the top adviser and probably will be handling all of the paperwork but Naruto will be the Hokage. I see Sakura playing the role as the bossy secretary, like she will make Naruto rest, and punch him if he doesn't, and the security will just look the other way in fear of her
     
         

  7. #7
    karate kid Leo Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Leo Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    452
    Post Thanks / Like
    karate is my passion
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Quote Originally Posted by hixa kuogame View Post
    Genma would be best actually
    He's in the poll .. you can vote for him
     
         

  8. #8
    karate kid Leo Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Leo Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    452
    Post Thanks / Like
    karate is my passion
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    I always thought Tsunade and the Raikage had something, look at her catching some of the jungle fever. ;-)

    But not Sakura, even though I would like it to be, she isn't very hokage like, nor does kishi plan for her to be one, she will probably be the top adviser and probably will be handling all of the paperwork but Naruto will be the Hokage. I see Sakura playing the role as the bossy secretary, like she will make Naruto rest, and punch him if he doesn't, and the security will just look the other way in fear of her
    Sakura is great candidate since she is 5th hokage student and she's copy of tsunade ..
    Naruto is dump and obviously he will become like jiraya ..

    Travelling around the world
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sherlock.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.
     



    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    I voted for Kakashi.... Naruto is too young and impulsive right now.... After Kakashi I would like to see him as Hokage....
     
         

  10. #10
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    11,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Howard View Post
    Sakura is great candidate since she is 5th hokage student and she's copy of tsunade ..
    Naruto is dump and obviously he will become like jiraya ..

    Travelling around the world
    Sakura is ,but she would be just like Tsunade, not really wanting the job, but doing it because she was the only one who could. Tsunade never wanted to be hokage, and I think Sakura is the same way, but if she was she would be perfect with the paper work, the planning, if an attack homes she'd know what to do and who to pick, and her assitant wil be Rock Lee who will always want to be her body guard and probably will get punched around a few time because he wont leave lol. And they will have a cute little Ton Ton piglet that is the size of a tea cup

    Naruto is dumb perse he is just immature and emotional. He follows his heart inside of using his head, if he becomes hokage he will mature up a little, but Sakura will handle most of the stuff, and maybe Saskue will come to his sense and join to. The only way he is traveling is to unite the nations.
     
         

  11. #11
    lol Team Darkskin's Avatar
    Status
    Team Darkskin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Why are you reading this? You
    skank]
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Sasuke or Kakashi.But it would most likely be Kakashi.I wouldn't trust 17 year old kids like the Sand does.
     
         

  12. #12
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pandemonium
    Posts
    15,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    I'd vote for Okami.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member ssiddiq78's Avatar
    Status
    ssiddiq78 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    773
    Post Thanks / Like
    "the only ones who should
    kill, are those who are
    prepared to be killed."
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    For me there are only 2 possible candidate Naruto & Kakashi.
    I choose Kakashi over Naruto because Naruto is too young to lead a village.
    I know he has power but his mind is still that of a child.
     
         

  14. #14
    The Divine Pervert skay5269's Avatar
    Status
    skay5269 is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    At a sex change clinic...
    Posts
    624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suck It...
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    I vote ...
     
         

  15. #15
    lol Team Darkskin's Avatar
    Status
    Team Darkskin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Why are you reading this? You
    skank]
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    I'd vote for Okami.
    Divine Beauty.
     
         

  16. #16
    I don't like Donuts. The7thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    The7thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Back to the ****ing desert.
    Posts
    8,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ussop was the hero of this
    arc.
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    All who vote for other than Naruto shall perish as a fool, for Naruto is the chosen one, and the main character, you idiots >_>
     
         

  17. #17
    karate kid Leo Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Leo Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    452
    Post Thanks / Like
    karate is my passion
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    Sakura is ,but she would be just like Tsunade, not really wanting the job, but doing it because she was the only one who could. Tsunade never wanted to be hokage, and I think Sakura is the same way, but if she was she would be perfect with the paper work, the planning, if an attack homes she'd know what to do and who to pick, and her assitant wil be Rock Lee who will always want to be her body guard and probably will get punched around a few time because he wont leave lol. And they will have a cute little Ton Ton piglet that is the size of a tea cup
    Sakura will except the job if everyone want her beside you should believe on her ability since you are one of her greatest fan in narutobase .

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    Sasuke or Kakashi.But it would most likely be Kakashi.I wouldn't trust 17 year old kids like the Sand does.
    At least hokage should be 30 and above .

    That's my opinion ..
     
         

  18. #18
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pandemonium
    Posts
    15,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Jamison View Post
    Divine Beauty.
    With out a doubt.
     
         

  19. #19
    karate kid Leo Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Leo Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    452
    Post Thanks / Like
    karate is my passion
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    I'd vote for Okami.
    Who is okami ????

    Quote Originally Posted by ssiddiq78 View Post
    For me there are only 2 possible candidate Naruto & Kakashi.
    I choose Kakashi over Naruto because Naruto is too young to lead a village.
    I know he has power but his mind is still that of a child.
    Shikamaru can take the title from them ..
    Temari said so ..
    Quote Originally Posted by The7thHokage View Post
    All who vote for other than Naruto shall perish as a fool, for Naruto is the chosen one, and the main character, you idiots >_>
    Naruto is so dump and lack of intelligence ..
    Power isn't enough to grant someone the title of hokage
     
         

  20. #20
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Kakashi and then Naruto, Naruto simply second because I don't want him to get trap in that hokage thing (if you become hokage, you will get trap in idiotic paperwork and Naruto being protagonist I want him to become someone much more than hokage..And ya Shikamaru he isn't powerful enough...
     
         

  21. #21
    karate kid Leo Howard's Avatar
    Status
    Leo Howard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    452
    Post Thanks / Like
    karate is my passion
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?



    I forgot iruka in my poll , he's good candidate as well
     
         

  22. #22
    Okami the butcher's Avatar
    Status
    Okami the butcher is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pandemonium
    Posts
    15,811
    Post Thanks / Like
    In death, there is peace.
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Howard View Post
    Who is okami ????
    Okami is beauty.
     
         

  23. #23
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    11,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Leo Howard View Post
    Sakura will except the job if everyone want her beside you should believe on her ability since you are one of her greatest fan in narutobase .



    At least hokage should be 30 and above .

    That's my opinion ..
    I may be a fan girl but im not dumb, I know how Kishi thinks and Sakura isn't going to be Hokage. She has the potential yes and all of the qualifications, but Naruto is going to be the Hokage. Naruto has more power and has gain the peoples trust. Sakura will help him out but she would know how much it means to him and will not accept if even if she is selected. Tsunade will probably pull a Hizeren and say something like any one of the New Sannin, (maybe) except for that Uchia kid can be the next Hokage. Sakura will be honored but she will give it to Naruto. I know how Sakura thinks.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Sherlock.'s Avatar
    Status
    Sherlock. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.
     



    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    Okami is beauty.
    Nah.... Okami is truth....
     
         

  25. #25
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: if you are jounin who will you vote for 6th hokage ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    Okami is beauty.
    Nah, Okami is vegeta, I already said it...
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •