Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    King of Hokage's Rikudoou naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Rikudoou naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    do u even lift?
     

    questions about bijuu's

    okay so me and a friend are arguing about a couple of questions about bijuu's

    first one
    can a bijuu have consciousnes in the wild without a jinchuriki?
    we just saw in the anime that kurama had somewhat consciousnes when facing madara in the wild, but does this apply to all the other bijuu's? like the sanbi/three tails for instance it didnt appear he had consciousness at all.
    i think they dont but my friend thinks otherwise, please clear this one up.

    number two
    in the anime, kyuubi and hachibi have an argument over the number of tails, kyubii says that since he has more tails he is more powerfull, but hachibi says that the number of tails doesnt matter at all. i think that tails do matter, my friend doesnt

    im counting on you guys to clarify these questions
     
         

  2. #2
    mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    narutorikudoumode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mada Mada Dane
    Posts
    3,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doubt them. Question them,
    suspect them…and take a
    good, long look into their
    hearts. Humans are the kind of
    beings who can’t put their
    pain into words after all.
    Akiyama Shinichi, Liar Game
     

    Re: questions about bijuu's

    Yes he bijuus have consciousness thats a given
    I believe that he number of tails matters
     
         

  3. #3
    King of Hokage's Rikudoou naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Rikudoou naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    do u even lift?
     

    Re: questions about bijuu's

    i know they have a consciousness, but does this apply outside the jinchuriki? like when theyre free and not sealed??
     
         

  4. #4
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB
     

    Re: questions about bijuu's

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudoou naruto View Post
    okay so me and a friend are arguing about a couple of questions about bijuu's

    first one
    can a bijuu have consciousnes in the wild without a jinchuriki?
    we just saw in the anime that kurama had somewhat consciousnes when facing madara in the wild, but does this apply to all the other bijuu's? like the sanbi/three tails for instance it didnt appear he had consciousness at all.
    i think they dont but my friend thinks otherwise, please clear this one up.

    number two
    in the anime, kyuubi and hachibi have an argument over the number of tails, kyubii says that since he has more tails he is more powerfull, but hachibi says that the number of tails doesnt matter at all. i think that tails do matter, my friend doesnt

    im counting on you guys to clarify these questions
    1- Yes they do have consciousness why would it apply to only Kurama?

    2- No they don't matter it all depends remember Naruto isn't about who has the biggest rock in a fight but who has rock paper or scissors. example I think Shukaku would be able to take on the 4 tails. Kurama just said that out of pride cause he has the most tails. When the SO6P made them all why would he make it unfair like that? And on top of that Hashirama gave all the villages their tailed beasts as a peace treaty it would cause a problem if the other villages found out he kept the strongest in his own village. And besides it's all of Kishi's writing after all the 8 tails(AKA Kishi) did say that it didn't matter right?
     
         

  5. #5
    the Inspector General sanninuto's Avatar
    Status
    sanninuto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    wembledon
    Posts
    1,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking is trying to make up
    the gap in one's education
     

    Re: questions about bijuu's

    well, yeah they pretty much have consciousness but they sometime don't border to show it.
    and yes of course the number of tails matter, kurama is the stronger after the rest, he alone beat up five beast in their full state alone. And the one tail has a problem with kuram because it means he's the lest strongest amongst the tailed beast and i don't think you would be happy if you were the one tail either that's why. so what do u think
     
         
    Last edited by sanninuto; 08-22-2013 at 04:58 PM.

  6. #6
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's up NB
     

    Re: questions about bijuu's

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudoou naruto View Post
    i know they have a consciousness, but does this apply outside the jinchuriki? like when theyre free and not sealed??
    Yes they do have it outside of their jinchuriki. We saw a scan showing the SO6P talking to all of the jinchuriki's and they were all sitting and listening.
     
         

  7. #7
    The Beast Sazzi's Avatar
    Status
    Sazzi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: questions about bijuu's

    the number of tails does give more strength for more tails.... as for conciousness... u also notice the only ones who could hear the five tails voice were jinchuriki and other bijuu, now what were they doing to the three tails when they ran up on it in the naruto series... just jumped on it and started trying to seal it, naturally the defense would be to thrash about and defend itself, and since niether jinchuriki nor bijuu were around, no one being able to hear it if it spoke out is not surprising... when nine tail lashed out he was under the control of madara first, and when he came to his own control what were ppl trying to do, attack and seal it, so once again he defended himself... now wen the one tail went wild, i think its just because the one tail is a crazy bastard who just loves to do that, that is the type he sounded like to me, also since fighting naruto, him being able to speak and be understood isnt too hard, although it seemed everyone could hear him ranting and raving... so yes... w/o a jinchuriki the tailed beast just lead thier own lives doing watever they want to do and very concious of wat they are doing...
     
         

  8. #8
    King of Hokage's Rikudoou naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Rikudoou naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    do u even lift?
     

    Re: questions about bijuu's

    okay, so what youre saying is that a bijuu can be just as powerfull without a jinchuriki as with one?
     
         

  9. #9
    The Beast Sazzi's Avatar
    Status
    Sazzi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: questions about bijuu's

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudoou naruto View Post
    okay, so what youre saying is that a bijuu can be just as powerfull without a jinchuriki as with one?
    if this is aimed at me, then no im not saying the strength is the same alone... im saying they have their own concioiusness wen they are on their own... no jinchuriki or bijuu is stronger without the other than if they are together, that is just simple numbers... alone u have only ur own power, together you have both powers... now one power can be stronger than the other power, but niether power is stronger than both powers combined...
     
         
    Last edited by Sazzi; 08-22-2013 at 05:11 PM.

  10. #10
    King of Hokage's Rikudoou naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Rikudoou naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    256
    Post Thanks / Like
    do u even lift?
     

    Re: questions about bijuu's

    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzi View Post
    if this is aimed at me, then no im not saying the strength is the same alone... im saying they have their own concioiusness wen they are on their own... no jinchuriki or bijuu is stronger without the other than if they are together, that is just simple numbers... alone u have only ur own power, together you have both powers...
    i think i remember something from the manga saying that a bijuu lack the brainpower to use techniques and move around perfectly without a jinchuriki

    bijuu = power
    human= brains
    jinchuriki = op
     
         

  11. #11
    The Beast Sazzi's Avatar
    Status
    Sazzi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: questions about bijuu's

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudoou naruto View Post
    i think i remember something from the manga saying that a bijuu lack the brainpower to use techniques and move around perfectly without a jinchuriki

    bijuu = power
    human= brains
    jinchuriki = op
    i do not remember any such thing... also keep in mind if that was the opinion of some shinobi who just thinks bijuu are lesser beings, than it is just racist nonsense... they just showed madara out in the wild when he captured the nine tails during his original lifetime, so at that point and time nine tails was out on his own, and he could understand madara, was using sound judgement in both to his anger in what madara was saying, and knew what madara was up to... and we have seen the one tail, the three tail, and the nine tails of thier own accord throw their different techniques at ppl so i no they are smart enough to use techniques by themselves... also the one tails had a personality, its was that of a crazy person, but it was a personality...
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •