No customs
    Terrain - Open field with a water source on both sides

I will be using Law

Training is

Gen,Water,Lightning mastered
    Earth B Rank
    Fire and Wind A Rank
    Tai C Rank

Post your bio and I will make the first move.
    Fair warning to anyone who is actually good,I doubt you will get a challenge out of me ._.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Re: bored ._. [o_p'en]

Deathstroke bio in my sig

How far is the water source on both sides?

I'll be carrying my Energy Spear and my CW Deathstroke, all in my CJ thread if you would like to go see them.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

short range from both of us ._.
    You do know I wont be a challenge for someone op like you right >.>
    I am legit bad o__o

but if you still want to fight then sure,I'll just go and make le move ._.

Law stands on a field reflecting on his past actions.The things he did.....the things others did....the things he was now gonna do....Law was fueled with anger and he needed to take it out on someone.Not to long after a man in armor appears.He looked strong,intimidating but most of all he looked like a worthy foe!Oi! Armored man,how would you like to die today? Law grins as he does not even give his opponent time to respond.He quickly throws 2 ET kunai on each side of the ground of the armored man as a distraction while he proceeds to slam his hands against the ground summoning a massive amount of water 10 meters in the air.

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Custom Thread

I don't care about a challenge or not. I just want to have a different battle of different styles
    ________
    Deathstroke stands before his opponent and notice the release of the ET kunais(2) and so he takes out two shurikens and throws them, one at each kunai knocking the kunais off course and the shurikens are knocked off course also. While he stands there he wears a large rush of water above him. He gets down on all fours like he was a tiger, and activates his boots and burst forward towards his opponent. He leaves nothing but after images of him but still you can see him as if you had Sharingan and you can see his movements. Deathstroke keeps running on all fours and leaps up in the air.

(ZX Basutā: Hienkyaku) ZX Buster: Flying Swallow Feet
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short to Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage: N/A
    Description: A movement based technique, Flying Swallow Feet works by focusing chakra into the soles of the user’s feet, super-charging the chakra-metal present in their shoes. Since there is less of the chakra pathway focused in the user’s feet than other locations on the body, this helps the chakra metal amplify any chakra passed through it that’s used for the ZX Buster style. More specifically, Flying Swallow Feet allows bursts of chakra to be fired from the user’s feet that can be used to accelerate short distances (known as “dashing”). Dashing can be done either in the air or on the ground and helps as it allows the user to put more momentum behind their strikes. When dashing, a visible burst of chakra is seen from the user’s feet, and they tend to have an “afterimage”; this comes about simply a trick of the eye, and is nothing special. As the chakra metal will retain its “super-charge,” and once activated, this technique does not deactivate. The user, although moving in a fast pace/burst of speed is still trackable by normal eyesight.

As Deathstroke leaps in the air, he forms around is body a cloak making himself look like he is an jinchuuriki but you don't know if he is or isn't. The cloak forms from his body. He looks like Naruto in his chakra shroud. He brings his right hand down but it as claws. He brings it down onto your head.

(Kiyoshipou: Fuhenteki Kanshou)- Kiyoshi Art: Universal Song
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long-Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: Depends
    Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
    ~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.